All Comments on 'Housekeeping for the Hartmanns Pt. 01'

by firstkiss

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 4 years ago

She seems to be well compensated by her employers!

5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

So good to see you back, but did you post this before? Feels like I've read it before.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 4 years ago
It is so good to see one of Literotica's best

writers submitting here again. She's been missed and it's great she has returned. This site just raised the bar.

looking4itlooking4italmost 4 years ago

Enjoyable, but let me be the first to say wrong category.

msrufflesmsrufflesalmost 4 years ago
Hot!

Fantastic story. Looking forward to future chapters.

drif10drif10almost 4 years ago
Nice

Welcome back, happy to read you. :D

YandisaNgxabaneYandisaNgxabanealmost 4 years ago

Welcome back (with such a great bang). We missed the particular kind of orgasms your words inspire 💜

I hope you're well & safe at this unprecedented time. I hope writing gives you as much pleasure as reading your work does for us.

patilliepatilliealmost 4 years ago
I must be missing something

as I couldnt make it past half the first page. It is a stroke story, of a live in "Alice" who swings both ways. It is kinda hot, but not my style and the writing is dense, not a lot of dialogue but a lot of meaty paragraphs. These two factors combine to drive me out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
If you want a "Pet"?

Buy a dog. UGH!

SilencedsnowSilencedsnowalmost 4 years ago

So happy you’re back

Member389Member389almost 4 years ago

Absolutely loved this! I cannot wait to read the rest. I'm so glad to see you're back to writing. You were one of the many authors who inspired me to start writing stories to post here.

atenaiatenaialmost 4 years ago
Looking forward to everything you've got planned!

I'm so happy to see you're back! I've been reading your stories for years and just happened to stumble on this when you posted it. I'm definitely looking forward to the continuation of this, you've got the roles laid out pretty clearly and I'm hoping to see some ups and downs, maybe even coming around to the fantasy they were discussing in this, getting caught by someone else. One of the kids? A neighbor? You've got a lot set up that makes me hope for more!

Ignore the idiots who posted public comments belittling this, people need to learn to just read stories, not be rude to better authors.

tennesseeredtennesseeredalmost 4 years ago
Nice.

Nice vignette that sets the stage for more. Glad to see you back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I missed your writing!

It’s so nice to have you back!!! ❤️❤️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
glad your back

Happy your back writing and sharing it with us. I only read this story in this section because it was yours. Usually stories in the loving wives aren't about loving wives at all, but stories written for a select misogynistic section of readers that only like to read about revenge on non loving wives.( and never about justice served on non loving or ignorant husbands that don't even deserve a loving female as a partner anyway) . Glad to see you're doing justice to the intent of this category as well as weaving your magic story writing again for us... Missed your stories...

Chemistrylady79Chemistrylady79over 3 years ago
Yay, you're back!

This is a such a great story for your return to writing. I await the next story in rapt anticipation! 😍

DenaliFXDenaliFXover 2 years ago

I have missed your gentle intimacy for so long as with Cape Breton Island. Please addict me again. I now know you here and I will be watching. If you were to be, to write in the Maritimes - I would be floating as the best is there in those people.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

great role play idea(s) well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lover your writing - this one seems one more chapter as Leah clearly needs more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfirstkiss@firstkiss
A lot has changed since I began writing on this site 16 years ago as a wet-behind-the-ears 20-something — met an amazing partner, got married, started a business, and became a mom. Life with a kid underfoot doesn’t exactly make for much free time for sexy writing. I still da...