Housemates Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex grimaced. "I'm sorry," he said.

"It's okay," Brayden said while rubbing Alex's hand. "If he had anything concrete, this evening would be going much differently. MUCH differently. But I must admit that I was enjoying you giving him a bit a hell."

At that point, they both heard Conrad coming down the stairs and they pulled their hands away from each other.

"Well your mom called so I'm going to pick her up," Conrad said at the bottom of the stairs. "It was good seeing you son and it was a pleasure to officially meet you Alex."

"You too," Alex lied. Conrad took up his jacket and headed for the door. Brayden followed.

"Tell mom I said hello," Brayden said, holding the door open.

"Sure son." Brayden watched as his dad got into the car and drove off. He then closed the door and rested his forehead on it. Alex walked up behind him and wrapped his arms around Brayden's waist.

"Don't let your dad get to you," he said. "Try not to focus on him."

"I try but it's difficult sometimes." Brayden sighed. "I need a distraction. Probably go for a run or something."

"I have an idea."

"And what's that?" Brayden asked while turning to face Brayden; Alex's arms were still around his waist.

"Have you ever gotten a blowjob while playing videos games and smoking a joint at the same time?"

"I have, but not since college I believe."

"Well today's your lucky day." Alex reached up and kissed Brayden. "Now put me over your shoulders and take me upstairs."

"You like when I do that don't you?"

Alex nodded enthusiastically. Brayden chuckled. He gave Alex one more kiss before lifting him up and placing him over his right shoulder.

----

It was the following Tuesday and Alex was now returning home later than he usually does. Brayden's truck was already in the drive way when Logan dropped him off. Alex went upstairs and knocked on Brayden's door. When he didn't get an answer, he called Brayden's name. Still no answer. Thinking he may be asleep, Alex slowly opened the door and peeked inside. No one was there. Alex went back downstairs and called for Brayden.

"Hey, out here!" was the response. Alex went out to the back patio and found Brayden sitting on the wicker sectional. He had a beer can in his hand and another one was on the table in front of him. "I'm usually the one coming to find you already home on Tuesdays," Brayden said when Alex came through the back door. "Long day?"

"Not really. I was just with Logan," Alex said adjusting the bag strap on his shoulder.

"Everything ok?"

"Depends on what you think is ok. Do you mind?" Alex gestured to the unopened beer on the table. Brayden gestured for him to take it. Alex placed his bag on the floor, took up the beer and sat next to Brayden. "It's Logan."

"What happened?"

"Do you remember when I told you last week that Logan was dating his roommate?" Brayden nodded. "Well, that didn't turn out well." Alex continued. "Logan is strictly an exclusive type of person when it comes to romantic relationships. Even at the dating stage. Oliver isn't. Either won't budge so they've gone separate ways."

"That's unfortunate," Brayden said. "At least they figured that out early instead of months later when they're already in too deep."

"Hmmm," Alex agreed. He then took a sip of his beer.

"Hopefully it won't be awkward since they're roommates," Brayden said. "They haven't already slept together have they?" Alex took a huge gulp of his beer and Brayden knew what that meant. "Well that isn't going to help things."

"No it won't," Alex agreed once more. "Speaking of Logan, his birthday is Friday and he's extending an invitation to you in his celebrations."

"What are his plans?"

"He's going to Nostrana, the Italian restaurant and then... we're going to Silver Ram."

"Hmm, Italian sounds nice. And Silver Ram? That's a gay bar and strip club, right?"

"Yeah," Alex said hesitantly. "Is that going to be ok?"

"Yeah, sure."

Alex looked at Brayden quizzically. "Why are you smiling?" he asked.

"What? Nothing. I'm just thinking about Friday. You can tell Logan that I'll be there."

"No, there's something else."

"Like what?" Brayden was grinning now. "What else could there be?"

"I don't know, but there's something."

Brayden shook his head. "Stop over thinking," he said. "Do you guys have fake IDs?"

Alex nodded. "Yup."

"Of course."

"Anyway," Alex said. "How about you? How was your day? Were things busy at the auto shop?"

Brayden took the last sip of his beer before responding. "It was one of the slower days but there were still lots of things to do."

"That's good." Alex took another sip of his beer. "When I came in, I saw that your doorbell was busted; what happened?"

"You know Mrs. Miller from next door? Her grandkids. They were playing in the street with a football and it got away from them. Mrs. Miller offered to replace it but it was an honest mistake, so I told her not worry. I'll get a replacement at some point."

Alex nodded in acknowledgement. "And what about 'He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named'?"

Brayden laughed at the reference. "He has popped into my mind a few times. I was actually thinking about him just before you came home. Maybe I'm in need of another blowjob. It did work wonders as a distraction on Sunday." Brayden raised his eyebrow at Alex and had a smirk on his face.

"Well I'm happy to be at your service," Alex said. He leaned into Brayden and kissed him. While they were kissing, Alex undid Brayden's jeans and reached inside. As expected, Brayden wasn't wearing any underwear. Brayden had told Alex that he wore underwear sometimes but that seems to be only one percent of the time.

Alex pulled Brayden's cock out and played with it as they continued kissing. When Alex felt it become completely hard, he broke the kiss and went straight to engulfing Brayden's huge cock. Alex repositioned himself so that he was now lying flat on the wicker sectional. Brayden stretched his arms across the back of the sofa and watched as Alex took in more of him. Alex has been trying to deepthroat Brayden for some time now but the slight upward curve in Brayden's cock usually stopped him.

Alex went down on Brayden multiple times, only stopping when his gag reflex kicked in. At one point, Brayden held Alex's head down and thrusted upward feverishly. He relished in the pleasure and noises that came from fucking Alex's mouth. After, Brayden pulled him off and smiled as Alex wiped saliva from the edge of his mouth. Brayden's own cock was also drenched in it. Brayden then pulled Alex to him by his chin and kissed him deeply.

"I have an idea," Alex said afterwards.

"What?" Brayden asked.

"Take your clothes off," Alex said while undressing himself.

Brayden stood and got completely naked. Alex laid on the sofa upside-down. His back was on the seat and his legs were over the back of the sofa. His head hung off the edge. Brayden understood what he wanted to do so he squatted a bit and eased his cock into Alex's mouth as it hung open. He was able to fit more of his cock in Alex's mouth this way. He paused when Alex gagged a couple times but then watched in amazement as Alex's throat expanded with the intrusion. He kept his cock in Alex's throat for a bit before sliding back out.

"That was fucking awesome," he said. Alex just grinned. He then stuck his tongue out and manipulated Brayden's cock back into his mouth. As Alex used his throat muscles on Brayden's cock, Brayden turned his attention to Alex's ass. He spread Alex's legs wider, bent over and stuck his tongue into Alex's hole. This caused Alex to moan and it sent shivers up Brayden's cock. Alex could have felt Brayden's precum oozing down his throat. He was a bit disappointed that he couldn't actually taste it but he was also satisfied with having his throat filled with cock at the moment.

When Brayden thought that Alex's hole was wet enough, he pushed his index and middle finger inside of Alex. This caused Alex to release Brayden's cock from his mouth. "Fuck," he moaned. Alex slid his body further up onto the sofa to give Brayden better access and his head was now completely on the seat cushion. Brayden knelt on the sofa straddling Alex and alternated between rimming and fingering him. As Brayden was straddling Alex's chest, his hole was completely exposed to Alex. Alex knew that Brayden was uncomfortable with the idea of his ass being played with but the hairy hole in front of him looked extremely appealing and he really wanted to give it a taste.

"Brayden," Alex said.

"Yeah?" Brayden said after pausing from fingering Alex.

"Do mind if I try something else?"

"Sure. Like what?"

"Can I rim you?" Brayden was silent. Alex thought he had ruined the mood. "Sorry, I didn't m..."

"Go ahead," Brayden finally said.

"Are you sure?"

Brayden nodded. "Before I chicken out."

Alex brought his neck up which placed his mouth right at Brayden's hole. He stuck his tongue out and licked it. Brayden's body stiffened but he didn't say anything. Alex waited but when nothing was said, he licked Brayden's hole again. He heard Brayden take in a sharp gasp but once again, nothing was said. This time, Alex stuck his tongue in and Brayden moaned. Brayden involuntarily sat back on Alex's face and Alex accepted this invitation to eagerly eat Brayden out.

Soon, Brayden found himself playing with his nipples and grinding against Alex's face. Precum oozed out of his cock onto Alex's stomach. When Alex was satisfied, he pushed Brayden's ass up and smacked it. "You seemed to really enjoyed that," he said.

"More than I thought I would," Brayden said panting. He then fully stood up and Alex swung himself around so that he was sitting up right. "I hope you didn't mind all the hair behind there," Brayden chuckled.

"It's not what I'm accustomed to but I didn't mind. Your asshole was absolutely scrumptious."

This time, Brayden gave a heartfelt laugh. "I'm glad to hear that," he said trying to compose himself. He then looked Alex over and said "I'll be right back."

Alex slouched in the sofa and took note of his hard dick jutting out in front of him. His head was glistening from precum. Alex began to jerk his cock slowly. After a few strokes, he stopped and sat up right when he heard Brayden come back onto the back patio. He was carrying lube and a condom.

"You want to fuck out here?" Alex asked.

"Yeah. Are you scared? Never fucked outdoors before?" Brayden teased.

Alex rolled his eyes. "No and about four times. It's just that you know I can hardly keep quiet when that big ol' dragon is in me and the neighbour might hear. I don't think that's the way you want people to find out that you're having sex with a guy."

"Well, Mrs. Miller isn't home around this time. She would be on her way to drop off the grandkids at their parents."

"In that case," Alex turned and knelt on his all fours on the sofa. "Lube me up."

Brayden took his time lubing Alex's asshole. He enjoyed the sounds Alex made as he slid two fingers in and out of him. When he was finished, he placed the condom on and lubed himself up. Brayden then told Alex to stand. Brayden took Alex by his waist, lifted him in the air and wrapped Alex around himself. Brayden reached under Alex and angled his own cock at Alex's entrance. He thrusted upward as Alex eased himself down. When Brayden was fully in Alex, he hooked is arms under Alex's knees and fucked him in that position. Alex had his hands entwined behind Brayden's neck.

Brayden bucked his hips upward while Alex bounced simultaneously. They looked into each other's eyes; mouths hung open as they relished in the pleasure that they were giving each other. After some time, Brayden turned and rested Alex's back on the low coffee table where the beer was. He then knelt between Alex's legs as he held them open wide. He started out with slow thrusts and then went to a steady pace. Alex closed his eyes and began to jerk his cock; soft moans were escaping his lips.

"Harder," he said. Brayden moved his hips faster, causing Alex to moan louder. "Yeah, that's it. Mmhmm... Fuck... Harder."

"You want me to fuck your hole open, dontcha?"

"Yesss. Don't hold back."

"Turnover then," Brayden said after pulling out of Alex.

Alex turned over with his knees on the floor and his upper body bent over the top of the table. Brayden knelt behind Alex and added more lube to his cock. "Spread them," he said. Alex reached behind himself and spread his cheeks, exposing his winking hole. Brayden lined his cock up and thrusted forward, filling Alex with all his length. After a few seconds of staying still, Brayden gripped Alex's shoulders and began to jackhammer Alex's ass.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck Brayden... fuck meee... fuck that hole... yeeaaahh!" Alex exclaimed.

"You like that dontcha? You like your hole being ripped opened? Take this big fucking cock!" Brayden slapped Alex's ass.

"Yesss... Yesss give it to me! Give me that big... fucking cock!" Alex said through clenched teeth. He embraced the pain when Brayden smacked his ass again.

Alex wished he could push backwards to meet Brayden's hard thrusts, but Brayden moved so fast that he had Alex pinned to the table. Alex didn't mind though, as he was enjoying the rough fucking Brayden was putting on his ass. With each hard thrust inward, Alex felt Brayden hit his spot and precum oozed from his raging hard-on. Brayden then leaned over and whispered in Alex's ear. "I'm going to destroy your hole."

"Pl... please do."

Brayden wrapped his hands around Brayden's throat, putting some pressure. He then pulled Alex towards him causing Alex's back to have a large arch. Alex didn't know how it was possible but it seemed as though Brayden was fucking him even harder than before. Precum was basically running from his cock now. The fapping sounds of their bodies connecting, filled the air. Their bodies were covered in sweat. Alex could feel the pressure building in his groin. It was like before when Brayden used Alex's own toys on him. Alex's eyes rolled back in his head and his arms went limp as he came without touching himself. Multiple shots of cum landed on the table. Alex's body shook as he came.

Brayden let go of Alex's throat and Alex fell forward onto the table. Brayden was still going at his ass but a few more strokes and Brayden quickly pulled out. He pulled the condom off and came all over Alex's back. Alex thought he felt some land in his hair. Brayden fell backwards and tried to pull himself onto the sofa. Both Alex and Brayden tried to catch their breath. They looked at each other and started to giggle. Alex's upper body was still sprawled across the coffee table and Brayden was slouched to a side on the sectional. Brayden then straightened up a bit and began to massage one of Alex's butt cheeks with his right leg. As he did this, he rubbed some of his cum into Alex's skin.

"Are you ok?" he asked Alex. Alex barely nodded and Brayden laughed.

Brayden then took his other leg and placed it on Alex's other cheek. He spread Alex's butt open and smiled as Alex's hole continuously winked at him. He then ran his right foot down Alex's crack and stuck his big toe inside of Alex's hole. Alex closed his eyes at the intrusion.

"Have you ever been fisted?" Brayden asked.

"Nope. Never have, never will. There are some things I am willing to try but being fisted is not one of them."

Brayden chuckled. "Noted."

"But I have fisted someone before."

"Really? Logan?" Brayden guessed. Alex nodded. "Wow, never would have thought."

"Only when he's in the mood though. Logan can be very kinky when he's ready. He's had toys that are even bigger than mine."

Brayden raised his right arm and looked at it. "I don't think I can ever put my whole forearm into someone. I've seen some homemade videos and the persons seem to enjoy it but it all looks so painful to me."

"Everyone has their preferences. That's how it gets to be a kink or fetish."

Brayden slid his toe out of Alex and pulled him onto his lap. "Ugh, you're like dead weight. Are you sure you're ok? I wasn't too rough, was I?"

"No you weren't and I'm more than just ok; I'm fantastic." Alex nestled into Brayden and Brayden wrapped his arms around Alex. "Good thing Mrs. Miller wasn't home or she would have definitely heard us."

"Definitely," Brayden smiled.

"So, do you have any fetishes or kinks?" Alex asked.

"Well, I got into voyeurism and some exhibitionism when I was in college. I also took part in an orgy once. And as you know, I like being dominant sometimes." Brayden wiggled his eyebrows.

"Yes, I do know," Alex said while laughing.

"What about you? Have you ever had a threesome, foursome, an orgy? Given what you said earlier, I know you like outdoor sex."

"Threesome, yes. Foursome, yes." Brayden's eyes widened as Alex spoke. "Orgy, no I haven't. And yes, I've had sex outdoors a few times. Side note; under the school bleachers when a game is going on can be quite exhilarating."

"Wow. I lost my virginity when I was younger than you but I didn't really explore sex until college. But you have a lot of experience already."

"What can I say? I'm a slut."

"Don't call yourself that." Brayden said sternly. It caught Alex a bit off guard.

"It was a joke. But technically it is part of the reason that we're in the situation we're currently in." Brayden raised his eyebrow at Alex, not budging from his stance. "Fine," Alex said. "Back to the original topic. When I'm topping, I like to be dominant sometimes and depending, I like to see the person that I'm fucking all tied up. I also have a thing for men in uniform. Especially a mechanic's uniform." Alex gave Brayden a side smirk.

Brayden smiled at Alex and then looked out onto the backyard as though he was pondering something.

"What are you thinking about?" Alex asked.

"You."

"What about me?"

"Have you been ok with strictly bottoming lately? I know you usually topped before."

"True, I only used to bottom if a guy really piqued my interest." Alex shrugged. "I guess you really, *really*, *REALLY* piqued my interest," Alex grinned.

"I'm serious," Brayden protested.

"I know, I know. I'm totally ok with bottoming for you; because of you Brayden. And the mind-blowing sex makes it totally worth it."

"It is mind-blowing," Brayden agreed. "But it still isn't fair to you. None of this is fair to you."

"Brayden..."

"No, let me finish. I know what you're hoping to happen between us and it's not fair to have you in limbo for all this time. The sex is great, extremely great. But I don't want you to feel as though that's all I want from you; just sex. I appreciate every moment we spend together; it really means a lot to me. But I can't even bring myself to give you something as simple as a fucking blowjob. What if after all of this, I can't give you what you want? What if I wake up tomorrow and decide that I'm straight and all of this was just a bicurious fulfillment? Or what if I realise that I'm actually gay or bi or whatever but choose to never come out of the closet? It's not fair for you to wait around while I sort my shit out. I'm fucked up Alex, really fucked up and..."

Alex placed a finger on Brayden's mouth, so that he would stop talking. "If I'm not allowed to call myself a slut, then you're not allowed to refer to yourself as fucked up. You're not fucked up Brayden. You're someone trying to figure out life, just like everyone else on this planet. That doesn't make you fucked up, that makes you human. And yes, I'm aware of the many ways that this could end. If it doesn't end with us being together, it will hurt but I will be fine. I would cherish all the moments we spent together. But until then, I will be here for you Brayden. And you don't have to give me a blowjob. Earlier, you allowed me to rim you and I know that was a big step for you. So we're just taking it one day at a time."