Housemates Ch. 06

Story Info
An unexpected visitor may change things for Alex and Brayden.
7.3k words
4.78
10.2k
18

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Saturday, and Alex had awaken earlier than usual for a weekend. He was still wondering how things went between Brayden and his sister the night before. He got out of bed and checked his phone, but there were no messages from Jessica. When he went downstairs, he found Brayden at the kitchen island having breakfast.

"Good morning," Alex said when he entered the kitchen.

"Hey Xanny," Brayden said. "You're up earlier than usual."

"Yeah, I didn't get much sleep."

"How comes?"

"I was thinking about you and my sister," Alex said as he got a cereal bowl from the cupboard. He then grabbed a spoon and took a box of cereal from the top of the fridge. "You didn't say anything when you came back last night and Jessica hasn't reached out."

"Oh, I'm sorry. Had a long day at work yesterday, so I was really tired when I came back from your parents'. I went straight to sleep," Brayden said as Alex poured milk over his cereal.

"Oh okay. So how did it go?" Alex tried not to seem nervous.

"As well as it could've gone, I guess. I explained myself and she understood where I was coming from. She also mostly agreed with my point of view. She then asked me to stay for dinner. I declined at first but she insisted. After, we talked for a bit, then I came back home."

"Oh okay," Alex said. "At least it wasn't one of those dramatic events like you see on tv."

Brayden chuckled. "At least."

"So... what does this mean for us?" Alex looked down as he spoke.

"Honestly, I don't know. That's probably not the answer you wanted but I'm still trying to wrap my head around what's happening between us."

"That's understandable. This is all new to you. It was a stupid question."

"Hey," Brayden reached across the counter for Alex's hand. "No, it wasn't. It was a fair question. And I would never ask you to wait around while I figure things out."

Alex looked up at Brayden. "I've secretly had feelings for you for as long as I have known you; I can wait a little longer." Alex realised he said "feelings" and not "a crush. Things had changed for Alex and he didn't even realise it.

"This is probably a weird time to end this conversation, but I have to get to work." Brayden got up and took his things over to the sink to wash them.

"What, why? Haven't you worked a full week already?"

"Yeah, but two persons called in sick this morning, so I'm going in to help out. It'll just be for a few hours. Then I'll hit the gym for a bit afterwards."

"Don't overwork yourself too much," Alex said.

"Awww, you care about me," Brayden said. This made Alex blush. Brayden walked over to Alex and kissed him on the cheek. This caused him to see the marks on Alex's neck and he noticed that they were darker than when he last saw them. "Are those from your professor?" Brayden pointed at Alex's neck.

"Yeah, but you won't have to worry about being jealous anymore; I broke things off yesterday."

"Why? Did he do something?"

"No, he actually has a family and given the situation between you, my sister and myself, my conscience couldn't take it anymore."

"Oh..." Brayden didn't know what else to say.

"Yeah, it seems like I have a type. Men that are already taken. I'm a mess"

"You're not a mess."

Alex chuckled gravely. "I think swallowing the cum of my sister's then boyfriend, then sleeping with my married professor multiple times, then sleeping with you and then going back to my professor again, constitutes as being a mess'."

"Well, I'm in no place to judge." Brayden gave Alex a hug and then kissed him on his forehead; his lips lingered there for a while. "I'll see you later." Alex nodded. Brayden then went upstairs to get ready for work.

---

Alex was in his room going over some notes when his phone rang. It was his sister. Alex looked at the screen longer than needed before answering.

"Hey sis," he said.

"Hey Alex," Jessica responded. "What are you up to?"

"Just going over some notes. What about you?"

"Nothing much. Just here lounging around. Have you heard already?"

"Heard what?" Alex shifted the direction of his desk chair.

"That me and Brayden broke up."

"Yeah, I know. Are you ok?"

"I'm fine," Jessica said. "I knew it was coming. I could've sensed that we were growing apart from earlier in the year, but I tried to convince myself that everything was fine. Brayden is a great guy and I didn't want to lose him." Alex tried to suppress his emotions as Jessica spoke. He reminded himself that this wasn't his fault and that it was in the works even before anything happened between him and Brayden.

"I hope this doesn't make things awkward between you two," Jessica continued.

"No, we're all adults here. I'm sure it'll be fine." Alex said.

"I forgot to give him back his key. I'll drop it off some time when I'm in the area."

"The key that you always forget to travel with?"

"That's the one," Jessica chuckled. "I only visited when I knew he was home and if he wasn't, I would just go for something to eat or go to the mall until he returned; so I never actually used it." Alex and Jessica spoke for a bit longer before disconnecting and Alex went back to his studies.

It was later that day and Alex was lounging in the living room when he heard Brayden come up the driveway. When Brayden entered, he was in his gym clothes and was carrying a duffle bag. He rested the bag down and began to take of his shoes. His t-shirt had wet spots all over and he was clearly free-balling. Brayden being all hot and sweaty was making Alex horny.

"Don't you shower at the gym?" Alex asked.

"Sometimes. If it's empty or have very few people. Some people tend to stare; if you know what I mean."

"Yeah, I definitely know." Alex looked down at Brayden's bulge.

"Well, I'm going to shower now," Brayden said while picking up his duffle.

"Wait," Alex said. He got up and while walking over to Brayden, Brayden saw Alex's erection, which made him smile. Alex wrapped his arms around Brayden and nuzzled his nose in Brayden's neck. "You smell so... manly," he said.

"I smell like I need a shower," Brayden countered.

"What you need is my tongue running all over your body," Alex said while taking another whiff of Brayden's scent.

"You're such a horn dog," Brayden chuckled.

"That's your fault."

"How is it my fault that you're a horn dog?"

"You're too irresistible," Alex said while tugging at the hem of Brayden's shirt. Brayden dropped his duffle and pulled his shirt over his head. Alex ran his hands over Brayden's glistening body; his body hair was matted to his skin. Alex placed kisses along Brayden's chest and then raised his arms in the air so that he could get access to Brayden's armpits. After spending some time there, he kissed his way down Brayden's torso.

"I wonder if down here smells just as good," Alex said after stopping at Brayden's waistband.

"Probably smells as though I need a shower," Brayden said with emphasis on the last few words. Alex rolled his eyes. He then pulled down Brayden's shorts and Brayden stepped out of them. After, Alex nestled his nose in Brayden's ball-sack. A soft moan escaped his lips as he took in the scent. He ran his tongue along Brayden's balls and then juggled them with his mouth. He then gave each the attention that they deserved. As he did this, he jerked Brayden's cock. Alex got more and more excited as he felt the big piece of meat expand in his hand.

After spending some more time on Brayden's balls, Alex licked his way up to Brayden's cockhead. He twirled his tongue around it a few times before taking in the length. Alex earnestly sucked on Brayden's cock as Brayden's head fell backwards; his moans encouraging Alex on. Brayden began to buck his hips in time with Alex's movements, shoving his cock in and out of Alex's mouth. At some point, his hands were at his own nipples; tweaking them, adding additional pleasure to what he was receiving from below. Eventually, Brayden pulled Alex from his knees and kissed him.

"You're so naughty," he said afterwards.

"I can be sometimes," Alex responded.

Brayden took Alex's chin in his right hand. "Open your mouth," he said. Alex obliged. Brayden then spat in his mouth and kissed him passionately. He did it again a second time. But before Alex could fully realise it, Brayden had him flung over his shoulder and was taking him upstairs. After some more foreplay, Alex was now on his back in Brayden's bed, with his knees pulled to his chest. Brayden was alternating between eating Alex's ass and having three fingers in it. But unexpectedly, Brayden stopped and looked at Alex intently with a raised eyebrow.

"What's wrong?" Alex asked.

"Where do you keep your toys?" Brayden queried.

"In my duffle. Why?"

"Be right back." When Brayden left the room, Alex relaxed his body, but soon Brayden was back and he had two things in his hands. One was the vibrator that he came across weeks before and the other thing was an 8" dildo. Brayden wiggled the dildo in the air. "Look at this," he said. Alex tried not to blush. "I also found four butt plugs in there," Brayden continued. "You really are naughty."

"One of the plugs actually vibrates," Alex said.

"Why am I not surprised?"

Brayden climbed back onto the bed. "As you were," he said. Alex pulled his knees back to his chest. Brayden got some more lube and used three fingers on Alex again. He then eased the dildo into Alex until it reached the hilt. Brayden eased it in and out slowly with short movements, until he reached a steady pace. Alex was moaning and moving his hips on the bed. Brayden reached for the vibrator and turned it on to the lowest speed. As he used the dildo on Alex's ass, he ran the vibrator along Alex's taint, across his balls and up his hard shaft. Alex's body shook from the added pleasure. This caused Brayden to shove more of the dildo into Alex at a faster speed. Alex moaned each time the dildo hit his spot and Brayden watched as precum oozed from Alex's head. Brayden turned up the speed on the vibrator and this made Alex go crazy. He felt his orgasm coming and he hadn't even touched himself yet.

"Brayden... w-wait... I... I don't want to... cum yet," he said.

Brayden turned off the vibrator and pulled out the dildo. He was pleased with himself as he watched Alex try to compose himself. "You looked so sexy when your body was shaking," he said. "Do you want the real thing?"

"Always," Alex said. Brayden chuckled. He then got a condom and put it on. He put some lube on his cock and then placed Alex's left leg on his shoulder. He watched as Alex's face turned from pain to ecstasy as he slowly slid in and out of Alex. When he picked up a steady paced, Alex reached for his own cock. "Harder," Alex pleaded as he jerked himself off. Brayden shifted and placed Alex's other leg on his other shoulder. Brayden drove into Alex over and over again; each stroke pushing more and more precum out of Alex. Alex felt the sensation coming again and he moved his hand faster on his cock. Soon, he was spouting all over himself. As he orgasmed, his grip became tighter on Brayden and this in turn threw Brayden over the edge. He pulled out and quickly took the condom off before cumming all over Alex. They both panted in unison.

Brayden laid next to Alex and scooped up some of the cum off Alex's body; mixing both of their fluids together. He fed it to Alex and then did it again two more times. Afterwards, Brayden kissed him and as their mouths collided, Brayden could taste the cum on Alex's tongue. "How was it?" Alex asked after they kissed.

Brayden made a face as though he was pondering it. "Salty. Somewhat bitter and a little sweet," he finally said. He then kissed Alex gain. After, Brayden got out of the bed and pulled Alex with him. He placed him over his shoulder once again and headed out of the room.

"Where are we going?' Alex asked.

"To shower," Brayden answered.

"Can we fuck in the shower?"

Without responding and still having Alex over his shoulder, Brayden turned back around to retrieve a condom.

---

"Oh c'mon!" Brayden shouted, probably for the fifth time that afternoon. It was the next day and Alex and Brayden were in Brayden's room playing video games. Alex was kicking Brayden's butt. "I thought you said you weren't good at video games."

"I lied," Alex said sheepishly. "I actually grew up on video games. PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo, the works. Me and my friends sometimes did our own mini tournaments."

Brayden shook his head. "You're unbelievable," he said. "I've never been beaten this badly before."

"There's a first for everything," Alex said laughing.

Brayden sighed heavily and placed his controller down. He went over to his bedside table and took out a pre-rolled joint and a lighter. "Do you mind?" he asked Alex.

"No, go ahead."

Brayden had only taken few puffs when the doorbell rang. "Are you expecting anyone?" he asked.

"No," Alex said. "I take it you aren't either." Brayden shook his head. He then went over to the window to look outside. At the bottom of the driveway, Brayden saw a familiar silver Toyota Sedan.

"Shit," he said. "It's my parents." Brayden quickly put out the joint and used his body spray. He took a deep breath before heading downstairs and Alex followed. On their way down, the doorbell rang again. "Coming!" Brayden shouted. "Dad," Brayden said after opening the door.

"Hi son," Brayden's dad said while stepping inside. He gave Brayden a hug and then quickly pulled back. "I see that you're still smoking the devil's lettuce. That body spray isn't going to cover that stench."

"Dad, please don't start," Brayden said while closing the door. At this moment Brayden's dad acknowledged Alex.

"You must be Alexander," he said extending a hand. "I'm Conrad; this pothead's father." He inclined his head towards Brayden. Alex had met Brayden's mom Francisca before, but this is the first time he was meeting his dad. Conrad was about six feet tall with pale skin. His hair was mostly white with some evidence of its previous brown. His face was similar to Brayden's but looked younger than what his hair gave away. Brayden also got his blue eyes from his dad. Even though Conrad was wearing a suit, it was obvious that he did his best to keep fit.

"Nice to meet you," Alex lied while shaking Conrad's hand.

"Likewise. Do you also take part in my son's extracurricular activities?" Conrad asked while taking off his jacket. He folded it in half and rested it over the back of one of the sofas.

"No, I haven't in some time," Alex answered honestly.

"Well maybe you can convince my son to stop," Conrad said with a humourless chuckle.

"Your son is a grown man; he can make his own choices." Alex tried to keep the edge out of his voice.

Conrad raised an eyebrow. "That is true. But I serve a miracle working god, so there is hope."

Alex tried his best not to roll his eyes.

"So dad, what brings you by?" Brayden asked.

"Well..., " Conrad began but he was stopped by the screeching of the dining room chair against the wooden floor. He turned to look at Alex, who was taking a seat at the table.

"Sorry," Alex mumbled.

"As I was saying, I dropped off your mom to help Sister Reginald plan the Christmas church luncheon. Since she doesn't live far from here, I thought I'd drop by and see how you're doing. I heard about you and Jessica."

"Firstly," Brayden began "It's not even Thanksgiving yet, and they're already planning for Christmas? And secondly, Jessica and I barely broke up a couple days ago; how do you know already?"

Conrad was now sitting on the sofa that he had rested his jacket on. Brayden went over and sat at the dining table with Alex so that he wouldn't be the only one standing.

"Firstly," Conrad said mimicking Brayden. "Christmas is going to be here before you know it and you know your mother doesn't like to be behind. Secondly, I was talking to Mr. Taylor on the phone yesterday and he had mentioned it and thirdly, you didn't answer my question. "How are you doing?"

"Technically you didn't phrase it as a question the first time," Alex said.

Before Conrad could respond, Brayden spoke. "I'm fine dad; no need to worry about me."

"I'm glad to hear that; I just thought Jessica would be the one you'd be settling down with. Maybe you'll find your way back to each other."

"Or maybe I'll find someone else," Brayden glanced at Alex but neither Alex nor Conrad saw. Alex was looking at Brayden's dad and Conrad was reading a text that he just got.

"Mmm-hmm. Just know your mom and I are looking forward to grandkids," Conrad said while responding to the text.

"Dad I'm only twenty-five."

"I know but I just thought I'll give a reminder," Conrad said while responding to another text. Brayden sighed and Alex sympathetically reached out to him. Brayden quickly pulled back and looked at Alex wide eyed.

"Oh, thank the Lord," Conrad suddenly said. He didn't see the exchange between Alex and Brayden.

"What is it?" Brayden asked.

Conrad shook his as he put his phone back in his pocket. "You won't believe it or maybe you would but two homosexual men approached the pastor to get married at the church. When the pastor declined, they threatened to sue for discrimination. That was one of the Deacons I was texting. They're not going to go ahead with the lawsuit. I don't know why they thought we would allow them to come into God's sanctuary and make such an abomination in front of Him. Could they not go on the beach, or in a garden or something?"

"Well technically, since God is supposed to be everywhere, no matter where the two men got married, it would still be in front of Him," Alex said.

"That is true. That's why they shouldn't have gotten the right in the first place. Some people including some churches may be ok with looking the other way when it comes to that sinful act, but not my church and definitely not me." Conrad didn't try to hide the animosity in his voice.

"Well, you looked the other way when Brayden and my sister were, what's the biblical word? Fornicating."

"I did, against my better judgement," Conrad looked from Alex to Brayden and back again. "But that was a complicated situation."

"Was it though? I'm not that big on theology, but as I understand, sin is sin. It's pretty much black and white. Doesn't the trouble begin when people try to make things grey?"

The conversation between Alex and Conrad was making Brayden feel a bit awkward but he was enjoying the fact that Alex was giving his dad a hard time. Conrad gave a humourless chuckle.

"You are a smart one Alex. You must be striving at Oregon," he said.

"I am actually."

"I hope you aren't letting any of those young ladies distract you."

"Actually... I'm just focusing on my studies."

"That's good." Conrad gave a smile that Alex couldn't tell if it was genuine or not. "Son do you mind if I use your bathroom?"

"Sure. You know where it is," Brayden answered.

"I know he's your father but I don't like him; he rubs me the wrong way," Alex whispered when Conrad went upstairs.

Brayden chuckled. "I don't exactly like him either. But he's my dad and I still love the bastard even after everything he's done," Brayden whispered back.

Alex went to reach out to Brayden again but he remembered earlier and stopped himself. Brayden caught this and reached for Alex instead. "Sorry about pulling away earlier; I didn't want to give my dad any ideas."

"What?" Alex chuckled. "Can't a guy comfort another guy?"

"Yes, but given my history, my dad has become quite paranoid. I guarantee you that he didn't just come here to check on me, he came to check on *us*."

"But he doesn't even know I'm gay."

"Doesn't matter. When he found out you were moving in here, I bet the wheels started turning in his head. And now that Jessica and I broke up just over a month after you moved in, those wheels are probably moving faster. Aaannd given the fact that you jumped to my defence earlier, not once but twice, probably didn't help either."