Housemates Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So Big Dick Adonis, eh?" It was Logan speaking. "How'd you get a name like that?"

"I got it from when I used to work here," Brayden answered. Alex's and Logan's eyes widened in shock. Before either could respond, they heard Brayden's name being called. Alex looked over and an androgynous looking man was running up the right staircase, followed by Ricky.

"Oh Brayden, my Big Dick Adonis!" The man embraced Brayden. "It has been so long since we last saw each other. Too long."

"Yeah, it has been," Brayden agreed. "Guys, this is Foxy. They own the club. This is Alex and Logan."

"Nice to meet you!" Foxy hugged each of them and gave them a kiss on each cheek.

"Before you came, Brayden was telling us that he used to work here," Logan said.

"Yes! He was one of my best employees!

"Did he work at the bar or outside as a bouncer?" Alex asked.

"Oh sweetie, gosh no!" Foxy placed a hand on their chest. "Nothing like that!"

Logan facepalmed. "Alex, I love you, but sometimes I swear you're only book smart. He's nicknamed Big Dick Adonis. Why would a bartender or bouncer have a name like that?"

And then it clicked and Alex's eyes widened. "You were a stripper?!"

"One of the best I ever had on my stage," Foxy declared. "This guy here had the moves!"

"Oh. My. God. You have to tell me stories!" Alex said excitedly. Foxy laughed. Brayden's hands were in his pockets and he swayed on his heels.

"I'll let him tell you himself," Foxy said, "But for now, Ricky told me that you're celebrating your birthday." Logan nodded. "Well one of my VIP lounges are free tonight, so I'm giving it to you. You'll have your own personal server and it includes any two bottles of your choosing. Also, if any of the dancers on the floor interest you, let your server know and he'll be invited over to your area."

"Oh my gosh! Thank you! Thank you so much!" Logan squealed.

"It's my pleasure. Anyone that's friends with this guy has to be good people." Foxy then turned to Ricky. "Before you go back outside, escort them to the lounge at the front, to the left for me please."

"Certainly," Ricky responded.

"Well, I hope you fellas have a *marvellous* time and Brayden I hope it isn't as long till I see you again." Foxy then returned to the direction they originally came.

"This way." Ricky gestured to the left staircase. When they reached the lounge, a man dressed like a Chippendales dancer was waiting for them. He was about 5'11'', in his late twenties. and very fit. His blond hair was cut in a faux hawk and highlighted with pink, blue and purple.

"This is Sebastian," Ricky said. "He'll be your server and taking care of you for the night. Enjoy."

"Thanks Ricky," Brayden said and then Ricky left.

"Your menus are over on the table and if you need anything, let me know," Sebastian said.

"We will definitely let you know," Logan said while looking Sebastian over.

They all sat on the leather sofa and Logan took up the drink's menu. "So..." Alex said to Brayden.

"So..." Brayden imitated. Alex just looked at him amused. Brayden sighed and ran his hands along his thighs. "It was back when I was in college. Some of the guys I used to hang out with decided to spend a weekend here in Portland. I lost a bet and coming here was my punishment."

"Why would anyone think that coming to this lovely place be a punishment?" Logan asked.

"For one, they didn't know about that side of me. And two, they were homophobic assholes, and sometimes I would play along to fit in, so they got a kick out of putting me in this situation." Brayden looked out onto the floor as he remembered his first night visiting the club. "The agreement was to stay three hours. They were at the bar across the street, making sure I didn't sneak out. I pretended like a hated it afterwards, obviously, but I really enjoyed my time here. The atmosphere was great and there was something liberating about no one knowing who you were. So... almost every weekend after, I would make the drive up. I thought it was far away enough from the university and given my circle, the likelihood of running into someone I knew was pretty slim. One time I visited; it was amateur night. I don't know if it was the alcohol, the atmosphere or both but I was feeling a little brave. Everyone had to come up with a stage name and I picked Adonis. Being on that stage was so freeing and exhilarating. Afterwards, Foxy approached me about working long-term and I agreed. They're the one that added 'Big Dick' to my name."

"Rightfully so," Alex said. Brayden chuckled.

"Foxy also has a club in Seattle and I even performed there a few times," Brayden continued with his story. "I worked for Foxy for about seven months."

"What made you stop?" Logan asked.

"One night I was performing and I recognised someone in the crowd. Not from my circle; they were in one of my classes. I knew they recognised me as well. I finished my performance but I was freaking out on the inside."

"Did the person ever say anything to you?" Alex asked. Brayden shook his head.

"And I didn't have the nerve to approach them. Nothing ever came of it, but I couldn't bring myself to go back on the stage. It was like my safe space was invaded; it took me completely out of my element. What if the next person to recognise me wasn't able to keep it to themselves? I just couldn't risk it. Foxy was disappointed but they understood my decision. I tried to keep in contact with them and some of the other guys, but as time went along, it became less and less until I just stopped." Brayden ran his hand through his hair. "So yeah, that's the whole story."

"Wow," Logan said in amazement. Alex took Brayden's hand and squeezed it. Brayden smiled at him.

"Don't let me damper the mood," Brayden said. "We're here to have fun."

"That we are," Logan agreed. He called Sebastian over and ordered two bottles of champagne. Sebastian first brought over flutes and two buckets of ice. He later returned with the champagne and sparkling candles attached to them. Logan took his phone out and recorded as Sebastian approached. Sebastian opened one of the bottles and poured a glass for everyone. "To the fun night ahead!" Logan cheered.

They had moved on to the second bottle, when Logan got up and looked out onto the floor. "See anyone you like?" Brayden asked. Logan nodded. "Who?" Logan pointed to a guy on one of the miniature platforms, in the middle of the floor. He was brown skinned with a swimmer's build and was only wearing gold trunks. His platform was one with its own pole, and Logan was impressed with how the dancer was using it. Brayden called Sebastian over and told him about the guy on the floor. When Sebastian returned with the dancer, Brayden and Logan were back on the sofa.

"This is Troy," Sebastian said.

"Hi Troy," Logan said flirtingly. Troy danced for the guys; he even gave Logan a lap dance. "Are you allowed to be in videos or pics?" Logan asked.

"It's all cool," Troy said. Logan gave Alex his phone and Alex took a video of Troy giving Logan another lap dance. There were also a few pictures taken. One had Troy dry humping Logan from behind and another, Logan was on his knees with his tongue stuck out in front of Troy's bulge.

"Group pick!" Logan suddenly said. "Sebastian, do you mind taking it for us."

"Sure." Alex gave Sebastian Logan's phone and everyone sat on the sofa, with Logan sitting on Troy's lap. Brayden also gave Sebastian his phone to take a couple photos. When he got his phone back, he took some selfies with Alex.

"You guys are so cute!" Logan declared.

"I want a pic with everyone in it as well," Brayden said. Everyone gathered together and Brayden outstretched his arm to take the photo. Alex stood next to Brayden and Logan and Troy were to Alex's right. Troy's arms were wrapped around Logan's waist. Sebastian was in the back, standing between Alex and Logan. After the pictures were taken, Brayden got a notice on his phone. "Shit."

"What's wrong?" Alex asked.

"My battery's dying. I forgot to charge it before we left home."

"Don't worry. If you need anything, you can use my phone."

"Thanks babe." Alex noticed that Brayden called him 'babe' but decided not to comment on it. Brayden noticed what he said as well. He didn't mean to call Alex that, but it just rolled off his tongue and he liked how it sounded. The music then stopped playing and Foxy's voice came over the speakers.

"Ladies and gentlemen and everyone else in between, are you having a good time at Silver Ram?!" Everyone cheered. "Well it's about to get even better!" After Foxy spoke, there was a group performance that was military themed. Three solo acts followed. Afterwards, there was another group performance that was firefighter themed.

"I'll be right back," Brayden said after the performance. There were three more solo acts and Alex looked at the time on his phone.

"Is something wrong?" Logan asked after seeing Alex's worried look.

"It's just that Brayden has been gone for some time." Then Foxy came over the speakers again.

"So for our next act, this is someone very dear to me. He hasn't graced this stage for a while but now he's back for a one-time performance. Everyone, make some noise for Big Dick Adonis!" The audience erupted. Alex and Logan looked at each other in shock.

The curtains on the stage parted and it revealed a makeshift workshop set. Brayden was sitting in a chair in the middle of the stage. He was wearing a white T-shirt and a mechanic jumpsuit. The top half was tied around his waist. The music began and Brayden started to dance. It was as though he never stopped coming to the club; he got right back into it and the crowd was loving it. When Brayden ripped his shirt off, they went wild.

"Did you know that he could dance like this?" Logan asked Alex.

"I knew he could dance, but not this good. Foxy wasn't lying." Brayden's performance reminded Alex of something out of a Step-Up movie mixed with Magic Mike. Brayden brought the chair he was in to the front of the stage and then signalled to Alex to come over. Alex looked around in disbelief.

"Go!" Logan encouraged. Alex got up and went to the stage. Brayden gestured to the chair and Alex sat. Brayden danced some more then he undid the jumpsuit from around his waist and pulled it completely off in one motion. Alex ogled at the sight in front of him. Brayden was only wearing a red jockstrap. Alex didn't want to get an erection in front of all these people, but it was difficult not to. Brayden danced to the floor and then turned over. He put his legs up on the chair, exposing his hairy asshole to Alex and Alex got hard instantly. So much for not wanting to get an erection. Brayden danced backward until both their crotches were touching and Brayden grinded against Alex. He then turned over and gave Alex a lap dance.

"You seem to like what you're seeing," Brayden said after noticing Alex's hard-on.

"I'm definitely loving it," Alex replied. Brayden took Alex's hands and rubbed them along his torso. Next, he wrapped Alex's legs around his waist and dry humped him to the beat of the music. After, he detangled himself from Alex and winked at him. Alex stood and placed some bills in Brayden's jockstrap.

Logan squealed when Alex returned to the lounge. "That was so hot!" he exclaimed.

"It was fucking amazing," Alex said. Brayden finished his routine and everyone cheered. Someone then came onstage and collected all the money from the floor. About twenty minutes later, Brayden returned to the lounge. Logan whistled at him and placed some money in Brayden jeans pocket. Brayden laughed.

"Thanks."

"You've earned it," Logan said.

There was a break from the performances and everyone ordered some cocktails. As they drank, Troy danced for them. "You're thinking about that cock, aren't you?" Alex asked after noticing the way Logan was looking at Troy.

"Yes," Logan said, not taking his eyes off of Troy. "I'm actually thinking about two cocks." Logan glanced over at Sebastian.

"You horn dog," Alex said jokingly.

"Hey, not everyone has easy access to someone like Big Dick Adonis over there." Brayden sputtered as he took a sip of his drink. As he wiped his mouth, he got an idea. He went over to Sebastian and whispered something to him. He then called Troy over. As they spoke, Alex and Logan looked at each other puzzled. Alex saw when Brayden took his wallet out and gave both Sebastian and Troy some money. Brayden then came back over and sat on the sofa. Troy followed and outstretched his arm to Logan.

"Come, we have something special for you," he said. Logan looked at Alex and Brayden. Brayden nodded. Logan took Troy's hand and Troy led him to a door at the back of the lounge. Sebastian followed.

"Is my best friend about to get some birthday cock?" Alex asked

"Yup." Brayden nodded. "I may have even mentioned that he likes to be fisted."

Alex's mouth hung open. "That lucky bastard."

Inside the room, Logan stood by the door. Sebastian and Troy were standing on either side of him. There was a king size bed with four pillars in the far-right corner. The bed head was to the right wall. There was also a matching bedside table. To Logan's right was a sectional sofa and coffee table. To his left was a miniature bar setup. In the far-left corner, there was a chest of drawers with a tv on the wall above it. There was a furniture set in that corner as well and in the left wall was another door.

"Do all the VIP lounges have separate rooms attached to them?" Logan asked as he looked around.

"Yes," Troy answered. "They're used for when the VIPs want to have some extra fun."

"And by 'extra fun', you mean...?"

"Sex." Sebastian whispered in Logan's ear.

"So what I think is about to happen, going to happen?" Logan looked at Sebastian.

"If you're thinking that you're about to get fucked, then yes."

"Take your clothes off," Troy spoke this time. Logan undressed to his underwear. He was wearing black lace trunks.

"These are nice," Sebastian said. He slapped Logan on his ass and Logan instantly got hard. "You like that?" Sebastian slapped him again. He then walked behind Logan and ran his hands all over his slender frame. Troy stood in front and kissed down Logan's body. He got on his knees and pulled Logan's trunks down; his 7.5 inch cock sprang straight out. Logan stepped out of his underwear and Troy engulfed his full length with his mouth.

"Oh fuck," Logan whimpered. He hung his head back as Troy went down on him. Sebastian pulled at his nipples and kissed him along his neck, adding to the pleasure that he was feeling. After some time, Troy kissed his way back up Logan's body.

"Get on the bed," he said. Logan walked over and sat on the edge of the bed. He watched as Sebastian and Troy got naked. Logan's mouth began to water as he took in the sight in front of him. Troy was cut but Sebastian wasn't. Luckily, Logan didn't have a preference. Troy was about 8.5 inches and thick while Sebastian was just about 8 inches but thicker than Troy. As the men approached Logan, he swung his body around so that he was lying flat on his stomach. When the men got by the bed, Logan reached out and took both cocks in his hands.

"These are two of the most beautiful specimens I have ever seen in my life," Logan said as he jerked the two men. He then took turns licking each and sucking on them. At one point, he even tried to stuff both of them in his mouth at the same time.

"Get in the middle of the bed," Sebastian commanded after fucking Logan's face. Logan crawled to the middle of the bed and lied on his back. Troy straddled his chest and stuffed his cock back in Logan's mouth. As this was happening, Sebastian took lube and condoms from the bedside table. He got on the bed and placed one of Logan's legs on his shoulder. He squeezed lube on his finger and eased it into Logan. Logan lightly moaned on Troy's cock. Sebastian eased his finger out and added more lube. He then fingered Logan to loosen him up. Eventually, he added another finger. When Sebastian thought Logan was ready, he put a condom on and placed Logan's other leg on his free shoulder.

"Hmph," Logan expressed as he felt Sebastian enter him. He was still sucking on Troy's cock and his moaning sent vibrations up Troy's shaft. Sebastian slid half way in, paused and then slid out. He put more lube on his cock and slid his full length back into Logan. Logan's eyes rolled.

On the outside, the performances had recommenced. Alex wondered what was going on in the next room. "Is it bad that I want to see my best friend get fucked?"

"Given that I'm into voyeurism, I don't think that's bad at all."

Alex glanced at the door at the back of the lounge. "Do you really want to see?" Brayden asked. Alex nodded. Brayden got up and offered his hand to Alex. "Come." Brayden was also curious about what was going on in the other room. When Brayden opened the door, loud moaning came from inside. Sebastian had Logan's legs on his shoulders and was drilling his ass. Troy was planking over Logan's face and was roughly driving his cock in and out of Logan's mouth.

"Wow," Alex said in amazement. He and Brayden sat on the sectional and took in the scene before them. Brayden pulled his long-sleeved shirt over his head while Alex took his short-sleeved buttoned down completely off. They then undid their pants, took out their hardening dicks and began to stroke them. On the bed, Troy shifted and Sebastian turned Logan over, placing him in the doggy-style position. Sebastian held on to Logan's hips as he drove in and out of him. Troy knelt in front of Logan and placed his cock back into Logan's mouth. Logan was enjoying having both his holes full at the same time. Sebastian was hitting the right spot and the taste of Troy's precum was delightful.

Over on the sectional, Brayden stood and took all his clothes off. Alex followed suit. He realised that Brayden wasn't wearing any underwear which meant that the red jockstrap from earlier was a part of the costume. Brayden sat and spread his legs, overlapping his right with Alex's left. As he continued to masturbate, Brayden reached over Alex's shoulders and played with his right nipple. He watched as Alex played with his cock; the precum pooling at the top. Something began to turn in his head. Brayden glanced up and Alex was watching him jerkoff as well. Their eyes met and Brayden leaned in for a kiss.

"Umph, umph, ugh, umph, ugh, ugh," Logan's moaning continued to fill the room. He was now lying flat on his stomach and Sebastian and Troy had switched places. Troy now had his dick deep in Logan's ass and Sebastian was sitting at Logan's head with his cock lodged in Logan's throat. It became more difficult to suck Sebastian's cock as Troy picked up his pace. "Oh fuck, that's it," Logan said with pure pleasure in his voice. "Yeah, that's it, fuck my ass. Yeah... Give me that cock... Harder... Harder." Troy began to piledrive into Logan. "Yesss..." Logan's voice vibrated. Sebastian held his head and shoved his cock back into Logan's mouth. As he roughly thrusted upwards, his cock became drenched in Logan's saliva. Logan was enjoying being manhandled like this.

The loud sounds coming from the bed caused Alex to break his kiss with Brayden. "Damn," he said after taking in the scene before him. Seeing his best friend being fucked so roughly caused him to tighten his grip on his own cock. Alex looked over at Brayden and noticed that he was watching him masturbate intently. Just like his first amateur night, Brayden wasn't sure if it was the alcohol, the atmosphere or both, but he was feeling a little brave in this moment. He got up and knelt between Alex's legs. "Brayden, what are you doing?"

"Shhh," was the only response. Brayden took Alex's cock and began to jerk it. He looked fixedly as his hand glided up and down the shaft.