Housemates Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Brayden, you don't have to..."

"I said 'shhh'." Alex folded in his lips but they soon reopened when he felt the first lick on his cock. Brayden licked it again and again and again; more earnestly each time. He then twirled his tongue around Alex's head before sucking on it. "You like that?"

Alex nodded. "Yeah." Brayden did the move again. After, he took more of Alex's cock in his mouth until he gagged. He came up for air, jerked Alex's cock, then went down again. Alex hissed. "Teeth." Brayden apologised. "It's ok," Alex assured. Brayden took in as much as he comfortably could, while jerking the base of Alex's cock. He looked up and the pleasure he saw on Alex's face caused him to bob his head faster. Alex began to thrust upward, meeting Brayden's movements. He couldn't believe what was happening. His best friend was being tag teamed over on the bed and Brayden was sucking his first cock. Brayden paused to catch himself but continued to jerk Alex off. He then licked Alex a couple more times, before kissing his way down until he reached Alex's balls. He took one in his mouth and juggled it on his tongue. He did the same with the other. After some time, he kissed his way back up and bobbed on Alex's cock again.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" It was Logan. Alex and Brayden looked over at the bed. Logan was riding Troy in the cowgirl position and Sebastian was also trying to enter him from behind. Logan was being double penetrated. Sebastian eased himself out, put more lube on his cock and then slowly eased back in. He moaned as he felt his cock rub against Troy's.

"Are you OK?" Troy asked Logan.

"I'm fucking great!" The men moved in unison but they were not as rough with Logan as before. Brayden was now sitting on the sofa again, jerking his cock.

"That is so hot," he said. "You and Logan can really take a pounding." Brayden was remembering the times he had Alex screaming out as well.

"What can I say? Logan and I have skills."

"I won't argue with that."

Alex and Brayden reached for the other's cock and jerked them. As they took in the scene in front of them, Brayden bucked his hips, fucking Alex's grip. Sebastian then slid out of Logan, giving him room to turn around. When Troy and Sebastian re-entered him, they weren't as gentle this time.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck!" Logan exclaimed. "Hmph, hmph. Your cocks feel so good inside of me."

"They're really showing no mercy," Brayden said.

"Logan doesn't mind. He likes it that way most times."

"That's so hot," Brayden repeated from earlier. "Damn."

Alex felt Brayden speed up on his cock, so he did the same. "I'm going to cum Alex. I'm going to cum Xanny. I'm gonna..." Brayden pulled Alex's head down to his lap and Alex took Brayden's cock in his mouth. He tried to swallow as much of the eruption as he could but some spilled out. When Alex was sure that Brayden was finished, he released his cock with a popping sound. Alex sat back and feverishly jerked off. Brayden reached over and massaged Alex's balls and played with his nipples. Soon, Alex was erupting all over himself.

Over on the bed, Sebastian pulled out of Logan and took his condom off. After a few pumps, he was cuming on Logan. Seeing Sebastian cum, pushed Troy over the edge. He quickly pulled out from beneath Logan, took his condom off and came all over Logan's ass and groin. Logan rolled off of Troy and began jerking his own cock. Sebastian crawled between his legs and began to finger him. Given how loose Logan was from being double penetrated, Sebastian easily fit multiple fingers. While this was happening, Troy played with Logan's nipples. He sucked on one while pinching the other. After a couple minute's Logan was cuming on himself.

"Aahh, aahh. Oh fuck," he moaned. Everyone in the room was panting.

"If everyone has any more energy left in them, I'd like to try something else," Sebastian said. "Brayden told us that you like to be fisted."

Logan perched himself on his elbows. "I'm up for it," he said eagerly.

"I'm getting more and more opened to new things," Brayden whispered to Alex. "But I don't think I'll ever be into fisting."

"That's OK," Alex said while rubbing Brayden's thigh assuredly. "Everything isn't for everyone." Alex then spoke louder for everyone else to hear. "You guys go ahead. Brayden and I will head back outside."

"You can freshen up in the bathroom over there." Troy motioned to the other door in the room. Alex and Brayden gathered their clothes and headed over to the bathroom. As they did this, Sebastian put the condoms and lube back in the beside table and took out a different kind of lubricant. By the time Alex and Brayden returned, Logan was still on his back but Troy was holding his legs behind his head and Sebastian was rotating his fist in and out of Logan's hole.

About half an hour later, Alex and Brayden found themselves leaning on the barrier of the lounge, looking out onto the main floor. They heard the door to the private room opened and saw only Sebastian and Troy exit. "He's still recovering," Troy said.

"I bet," Brayden replied.

"Things seem to be dying down now," Troy looked out onto the main floor.

"Yeah," Brayden agreed.

"Thanks for tonight man. I had a blast."

"Yeah, it was great," Sebastian agreed. Troy shook both Alex's and Brayden's hands and left the VIP lounge. Sebastian then started clearing away the glasses and bottles. Fifteen minutes later, Logan came from the private room with a huge grin on his face.

"Someone seems happy," Alex commented.

"I'm over the fucking moon," Logan said. "Best. Birthday. Ever!"

-------

The following morning Alex and Brayden were snuggled together in Brayden's bed. "Good morning," Alex said after slowly stirring awake.

"Good morning," Brayden replied. Opening his eyes, Alex found Brayden staring up to the ceiling.

"Is everything Ok?" Alex asked.

"Yeah, just thinking about last night."

"We had lots of fun."

Brayden looked over at Alex. "Yeah, we did."

"Do you have any regrets?"

Brayden shook his head. "None." They smiled at each other and Brayden leaned in for a kiss.

"I still can't believe that you were a stripper. And you were great last night. The crowd loved you."

"Was I great at other things as well?" Brayden traced his fingers along Alex's torso.

"You were great at that also."

"Would you like an encore?"

"Of the dancing or the blowjob?"

"Both?"

"I would never turn down that offer."

"Alexa, play 'Big Dick Adonis Playlist Number One'," Brayden said after rolling out of the bed.

"You have a stripper's playlist?" Alex asked shocked.

"What can I say? I like to relive the olden days sometimes."

The music began and Brayden performed a mini version of his routine from last night. Alex cheered and whistled as Brayden danced. When the first song ended, Brayden climbed onto the bed and started making out with Alex. They rolled around as the music continued to play in the background. When Brayden was on top, he kissed his way down Alex's body. He stopped at Alex's chest for a few minutes, teasing his nipples, before moving further down. He pulled Alex's shorts away from his hips and Alex's hard eight-inch cock sprung out. Brayden jerked it a few times before putting it in his mouth. Alex closed his eyes and enjoyed Brayden's wet mouth on him. When he heard Brayden gagged, he opened his eyes and then jumped up. The sudden movement caused him to hit Brayden in his face.

"What the fuck Alex?! Why did you..." But then Brayden saw the reason for Alex's actions.

Jessica was standing by the bedroom door.

-----

Writer's note: Hello everyone. Firstly, let me apologise for taking so long to produce this chapter. I'm still experiencing a lot in my life right now and it's affecting my focus on writing. Hopefully I can finish the next chapter soon. Just know that I am grateful for all of you that take the time to read my story. I hope you like this chapter and as usual, all comments/feedback are appreciated. Many thanks, Frankie Junior