Housemates Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

--------

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!" Alex bellowed as Brayden drilled his hole. The two men were entangled with each other on the kitchen floor. Brayden was lying on his back and had Alex pulled to him in an embrace, while he drove relentlessly upward into Alex. Alex was limp against Brayden as he allowed Brayden to take him. A smile was plastered on his face as he rode the continuous wave of pleasure. He has been railed by Brayden before, but something about this time was different and he was absolutely enjoying it. Brayden then slowed his pace down and loosen his hold on Alex.

"Any regrets yet?" he asked.

"None," Alex breathed. "Matter of fact, I don't think my hole is wrecked enough."

"Oh really?" Brayden gave one hard thrust upward, causing Alex to yelp. "Lie face down on the floor," Brayden commanded. Alex dragged himself off Brayden and laid on the floor. Brayden reached up to the countertop for the lube and applied some to his cock. He then got into position above Alex. Brayden guided his cock into him and relished in the warmth as his cock sunk deep and deeper. When his full length was inside, Brayden grabbed one of Alex's hips to keep him still, and placed his other hand on the back of Alex's neck. He then began to pound away at Alex's hole, showing no mercy.

"This is what you want?" Brayden taunted. "My big fucking cock wrecking your hole, huh?... Take my fucking cock!... Yeah, that's it... Fuck, your hole feels so good."

"Yessss... Give it to me," Alex muttered between breaths "Oh, fuck yeah... Fuck my ass!... Fuuuuck."

The sounds of Alex's and Brayden's bodies colliding filled the room. Brayden's grip on Alex got tighter and the cut on Brayden's palm began to sting, but he ignored it. He was focussed on giving Alex what he wanted and got lost in the pounding that he was delivering. Beneath him, Alex was in pure bliss. It did hurt when Brayden grabbed him tighter, but that added to the pleasure he was feeling. He couldn't help but grin like before as he was taken from behind. As Brayden continuously hit Alex's spot, Alex felt his precum pooling beneath him. His hard cock was caught between the floor and his abdomen and each time his body jerked from the pounding, his cock was being stimulated.

"I'm going to cum soon," Alex told Brayden.

"Oh yeah?" Brayden said as he was close as well. Brayden shifted and pulled Alex up so that they would be in the doggy style position. Alex grabbed his cock and began to jerk off. After a few pumps, he was cumming all over the kitchen floor.

"Fuck... Oh fuck... Fuuuck..." Alex moaned as his body convulsed. With his body shaking, Alex's asshole involuntarily clamped down on Brayden's cock. Soon, the extra friction had Brayden cumming deep inside Alex.

"Oh fuck... Oh fuck Alex... Ugghh... Oh shit..." Brayden grunted. When he was finished, Brayden collapsed on top of Alex, taking them to the floor. "Are you ok?" he asked after catching his breath.

"Yeah... Fucking great..." Alex responded, still trying to regulate his breathing.

"Are you sure? I got lost in it for a moment there," Brayden said as he placed kisses on the back of Alex's neck.

"I'm sure," Alex said confidently. "So, what's the verdict?" he continued after finally steadying his breathing. Brayden sat back, straddling Alex's legs. He pulled Alex's cheeks apart and looked at his hole. It was read, swollen and wet.

"Wrecked. Definitely wrecked," Brayden concluded.

"Good," was Alex's only response. Brayden then easily slid three fingers into Alex. Alex's eyes rolled as Brayden slowly fingered him.

"Maybe we should eat in tonight," Brayden spoke. "Order some takeout."

"Mmmhmm... Yeah... Sounds good."

"Maybe watch a movie?" Brayden picked up his pace a little and Alex began to grind his hips in time with Brayden's movements.

"Yeah... a movie. Maybe we could... watch one of those... action movies you like... so much," Alex could barely focus. "One with lots of CGI... greenscreen... and little plot."

"Ha ha. Funny," Brayden said. He pulled his fingers out and slapped Alex on his ass. "Let's get cleaned up." Brayden stood then helped Alex to his feet. Brayden peeled his condom off and discarded it and Alex got some paper towels to clean up his cum. After they were finished, they shared a kiss. Brayden trailed his right hand down Alex's back until he reached his ass. He slipped two fingers in and Alex moaned. "It's so wet and sloppy," Brayden mumbled not wanting to break the kiss. Brayden added a third finger causing Alex to lose focus and the kiss broke. Alex rested his forehead against Brayden's shoulder and tried to steady his breathing, but this became impossible as Brayden picked up his pace.

"I think your hole needs to be wrecked some more," Brayden whispered into Alex's ear.

"Hmmm," was all Alex could muster. The two men stood there in silence as Brayden continued to finger Alex. The silence was eventually broken when Brayden's stomach grumbled.

"You need to... eat," Alex said.

"I need to fuck," Brayden responded.

"I don... I don't... Oh fuck... Please stop." Alex begged.

"Are you sure? You seem to be enjoying it." Brayden could feel Alex's erection on his thigh and he too was hard again. Brayden moved his hand faster and Alex held onto Brayden's arms.

"Yesss... I am. But I... would like to... finish my sentences... Fuuuck." Brayden chuckled and removed his fingers from Alex's hole. "The things you do to me Brayden Nicholson." Alex breathed out heavily. "Right. As I was saying. I don't know where you got this energy from since you didn't have lunch, but you need to eat. Grab some fruit from the fridge and I'll order the food. We can then hop in the shower and maybe have a quickie -" Alex was stopped by Brayden's raised eyebrow. "And by the time we're finished," Alex continued "the food should be here and we'll watch the movie. Deal?

Brayden pretended to think it over. "Deal," he said.

In about an hour's time, Alex and Brayden were in Brayden's room watching one of the Fast and Furious movies. Alex never really got into the film series, but Brayden always seemed to enjoy the franchise. This time was different though. As they watched the movie, Alex could tell that Brayden's mind was elsewhere. Alex entwined his hand with Brayden's and rested his head on Brayden's shoulder.

"I'm fine," Brayden said without Alex asking. "At least I will be; right?"

"Right," Alex assured. Brayden held Alex's hand tighter and tried to focus on the movie. "Damn you," Alex thought to himself. Whether he meant his sister, Conrad, himself, or all the above was still to be determined.

-------

A few days had passed and Alex was on his bed going over his school notes. Thanksgiving break was in a couple of days and that meant that exams started in less than two weeks. He was half way through when a knock came at his door.

"Come in," he said.

"Hey," Brayden said after entering.

"Hey. What's up?" Alex closed the text book that was in front of him.

"Um, can we talk?" Brayden ran his hand through his hair and rocked on his heels. Alex had come to know that this meant that Brayden was nervous.

"Yeah, sure," Alex answered. Brayden pulled up the computer desk chair and sat in it. This reminded Alex of the night that Brayden opened up to him. It was also the night they first had sex. Though only weeks had passed, given all that had happened since then, it felt like a lifetime ago.

Brayden ran his hands along his thighs before speaking. "I took some time off from work, and starting from Thanksgiving, I'm going to stay with Foxy and their husband."

Alex's heart sank. "For how long?" he asked.

"For right now, two weeks, but could be longer." Brayden took a deep breath. "I have a lot to figure out, and I think some time away could help."

"Yeah, sure, of course. And I'm sure Foxy's going to be great support." Alex tried to be uplifting.

"Don't feel bad," Brayden said.

"I don't," Alex deflected.

Brayden smirked. "I've come to know you pretty well over the past couple of months Xanny and I know you probably feel really guilty right now. But like I've said before, it would have come to this eventually."

Alex allowed his face to fall and Brayden reached out to him. Alex got off the bed and took his hand. Brayden pulled Alex onto his lap and rested his head against Alex's chest. He was seeking the sound that he recently came to found so calming.

"Even though it's going to be for a short while, I'm going to miss you," Alex said.

"I'm going to miss you too. But I must do this. Not just for me, but for you too."

"For me?"

Brayden looked up at Alex. "I can't keep you in limbo any longer. I can't keep stringing you along."

"Don't worry about me. Do this for you and you only."

Brayden put his head back on Alex's chest and they sat there in silence for a moment.

"I should let you get back to your studies," Brayden said.

"It's fine. I needed a break anyway." Silence came again.

"Xanny?" Brayden spoke up once more.

"Yes?"

"Can you promise me something?"

"Anything."

Brayden closed his eyes before speaking. "Promise you won't give up on me."

Alex's heart hurt for Brayden. "I promise," he said. "Can you make me a promise as well?"

Brayden nodded and responded with "Sure."

"Promise you won't give up on yourself."

A few seconds passed before Brayden answered "I won't.," but Alex wasn't convinced. At that moment Alex knew the answer to his dilemma. It was 'all the above'.

-------

Writer's note: Finally! A new chapter. I seem to be always apologising for late submissions, but I just can't get my schedule right in order to update regularly. I'm so sorry. Maybe I'm too in my head, but I don't think I wrote this chapter as well as I could have. Nonetheless, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. As usual, all feedback/comments are appreciated. Many thanks, Frankie Junior