Housemates Pt. 03 - 2 Girls Riding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, that's good," sighed Charlotte.

"Me next," anxiously said Vicky.

Eve worked on her buckle, and soon she had a free leg as well.

Charlotte tried to lift her free leg, but she had to pivot on her pussy to do this. The pain was excruciating, and Charlotte screamed and quickly gave up.

Despite this, she repeatedly lifted her leg to get herself off the piercing spike that was getting forever sharper in her cunt.

A withering cramp hit her hamstring, and she kicked out. The cramp instantly returned, and she had to kick out time and time again against the cramping muscle all the time rocking on her sore pussy.

"You okay?" Daringly asked Vicky.

"I" ll be fine soon, be careful when your leg gets free."

Eventually, both girls now had a leg free. Still, it was hopeless as they couldn't straddle their legs over the apex as they both had their pussies deeply embedded on the Horse apex plus their arms were still straight out behind them.

"What now?" Groaned Vicky rocking on her vaginal fulcrum trying to find the least painful way of resting on top genitals first.

"The device Simon used to lift the Horse and our arms up is on the Horse behind Vicky. If you can lower our arms, you can get to our binds and get us free. You might even be able to lower the Horse, so we can ground our feet?"

Eve hopped around to the back of Vicky, her ample ass wobbling as she bounced away. She was soon into position bending over to see the green box that Simon had used to adjust the wooden Horse's height and the ropes connecting and pulling their arms to the ceiling.

"What can you see?" Urged Vicky still finding it hard to get comfortable on the edge of the Horse.

"There's a green box with switches, but it doesn't say what does what," informed Eve.

Charlotte looked at the struggling Vicky, "well, what do you think?"

"Go for it," squealed Vicky searingly influenced by the intensifying pain in her pussy," my cunt can't take too much of this," she gasped.

Charlotte wasn't so sure, but as Vicky was a big girl, she knew her pussy pain would be more problematic for her and so agreed.

"Okay Eve, flick the first switch," Charlotte instructed.

Eve bent own and with her noise flick the first switch up.

The girls screamed loud!

"Turn it off, turn it off," both girls yelled doing their utmost to get their pussies away, from the pulses of electric coursing through the wire.

"That's the fucking electric!" Screamed Vicky.

"Sorry!" Yelled Eve.

"Turn it off! Quick!" Cried, Vicky.

Eve bent down again and flipped the switch again, but the electric increased.

"Turn it off," desperately cried Vicky to the point of tears.

"It's going higher! Off turn the fucking thing off!" Yelled Charlotte with a higher-pitched voice.

"I am, I am," screamed back Eve in a panic as she nosed the switch. Eve flicked the switch.

The two straddled girls slumped in relief, their bodies sweating as they strained heavily on their arm and neck supports.

"I don't understand, explained Eve," I just put the switch back to off and yet?"

"It's okay," calmed Charlotte as her heavy breathing reignited her vaginal pain with every deep breath she took because of the shocks.

Eve hopped back around to her two impaled naked friends. Her plump rounded breasts slapping against her chest with each hop.

"Are you okay?" She asked, worried if she would be blamed.

"I've been better, whispered," Vicky.

Charlotte lifted her head, "Do you think we should try the other switches?" She gasped.

"We don't have a choice," sighed Vicky, "but let me recover?"

Charlotte and Vicky gasped trying to control their breath.

"Is there anything I can do to help?" Asked Eve standing at their side.

"A vodka on ice would be nice," black joked Vicky.

"Make mine a whiskey, "added Charlotte, "Oh and a back rub while you're there."

Vicky and Charlotte started to shudder with little jerks of laughter, trying their best not to rock on their ever painful soreness between their legs.

"Oh, I know?" Quickly encouraged Vicky with an idea, "do you think you can get these ropes off my tits, they're killing me."

Eve smiled, "I'll do my best, but they look a little sensitive to me, are you sure?"

"Please," answered Vicky keeping her answers short as any movement was registering on her divine fulcrum.

Eve sized up the bonds crisscrossing Vicky's huge boobs and moved in to examine

"He's made a rope shelf," declared Eve," designed to present your tits, Ideal for flogging, stroking and pinching."

"Just get the fucking thing off!" Cried, Vicky.

"It's just there's more than one knot here, so you're going to feel it."

"Do it!" Desperately squealed Vicky.

Eve pushed her mouth into the knots tying Vicky's breasts and tugged at ropes. Her face was brushing her ultra sensitivity boobs. Vicky cried out and bit her lip as Eve's hard work also rocked her on her vaginal pivot.

"Oh, careful," she cried.

"Sorry, but I've got to tug hard, or I'll never get them off," explained Eve.

"I know, I'm sorry, it's just so..."

"Just be thankful she had good teeth," interjected Charlotte.

Charlotte closed her eyes, and Vicky rode the pain as Eve nibbled and pulled away at her knots, rocking her continuously on her vaginal soreness.

Eventually, Vicky let out a loud cry of pleasure as her boobs were released from their binding.

"Oh God, I can feel the blood rushing back into my tits," she sighed with relief. Then pins and needles unpleasantly started spreading over her breast. She bit her lip and grimaced as she knew it was only a matter of time before they calmed down.

"Oh thank you, that's lovely," gushed Vicky enjoying the prickly feeling around her nipples.

"My pleasure," smiled Eve before she turned to Charlotte smiling,

"Right, you next?"

Charlotte gave a conflicting smile unsure about having a lesbian pulling at her boobs. Eve was quite open about her quest.

"I'm going to enjoy this," she squealed with delight.

Charlotte was in no position to protest spread on the Wooden Horse defenceless. She reasoned the relief she would get in exchange for a lesbian admirer freeing her aching boobs was a worthy exchange.

Eve pulled at Charlottes breast binds occasionally smiling up at her flushed with admiration. Charlotte had the ignominy of a girl exciting herself on her breast while wincing at the tender brushes and tugs upon her sensitive boobs.

EVE

Jane slowly pulled open Jo's robe, and she gave a little shriek at her exposure. Jo had an impulse to cover up but quickly pulled her hands back to submit. Jane lovingly caressed her torso and slowly moved in to kiss. Jo closed her eyes as their lips met and froze. Jane sensed her stiffness and pulled back. She softly stroked Jo's forehead.

"Relax," she whispered, "you'll be all right."

Jane kissed Jo again this time, bringing her hand to Jo's inner thigh.

Jo let out an involuntary sigh and felt a little scared at her surrender.

Jane kissed Jo harder and began to softly stroke up and down Jo's inner thigh.

Jane prised through Jo's lips with her tongue and let it dance with-in her mouth.

Jo dare not move her tongue as she knew it would be giving permission for Jane's caressing hand to move up between her legs.

Jane removed her hand and went to Jo's small pert boobs and lightly circled her nipple, drawing another little cry. Her head leant back, surrendering to Janes forceful tongue.

Jo's arms went back to stop her body from falling back on the bed, opening up her breast to Janes roving velvet hand.

Jane instantly took the unintentional invitation up and moved down to feed on her breast.

Jo bit her lip, not wanting to encourage Jane, but she was having difficulty controlling her feelings. Her body began to tingle, and she had trouble not reacting to Jane sweetly suckling her teat while her other hand went back, in-between her legs at the knees in the shape of a fist.

She spread her hand, suggesting Jo spread her legs and she obeyed. Jo felt the cold air on the excessive wetness of her pussy and blushed feeling Janes hand slowly moving up her sensitive inner thighs. Jane nibbled her nipple, and Jo jumped slightly as they had hardened and become extra sensitive.

Jane moved her head up slowly like a striking cobra and stared into Jo's timid watery eyes.

"Don't worry darling," she purred as she looked her in the eye as she brought her hand ever closer to Jo's uncontrollable wetness.

She blushed in shame as wave upon wave of sexual strokes fluctuated through her body. She felt powerless to stop Jane, and her mind fluttered with confusion while her body surrendered against her will.

Janes long, supple fingers grazed her pussy lips, and she jolted as a reverberation bounced through her clitoris. Jo croaked out an, "Oh!" And stiffened up as Jane worked a finger into her.

Jane smiled, "Oh Jo, you are simply divine," she rasped before moving in to kiss Jo's open mouth! She slowly plunged in tongue first as she probed Jo's wetness. Jo groaned in pleasure as she felt her vagina squeezing involuntary and relaxing all at the same time.

Her head swam, and she fell back onto the bed, pulling Jane down onto her. Their mouths and tongues danced around each other as Jane's thumb went to work on Jo's clit.

Jo's apprehension about being seduced by a girl floundered against the heavenly sensations she was feeling. She did her best to fight them building up resolve. Alas, a delightful stroke on her pussy combined with a caress of her hardened nipples caused a tidal wave to wash her reservations away.

Jo squealed with pleasure.

"Jo, you are so sweet," sighed Jane straddling Jo's elfin body and taking each of her boobs in her hands. Jo looked up at Jane's lascivious visage, red silk robe, ruby red lips and long black shiny hair. Jane was a vampire about to devour a sweet innocent virgin and was terrified of her new love.

Jane rolled the nipples of Jo's hard breast locking eyes on her prey. Janes hand went back behind her and skilfully reintroduced a finger into Jo's vagina. This time she shuddered in delight as her clit pulsed, and her cheeks became intensely inflamed.

Jane worked Jo's pussy and boobs, and for Jo, the physical and mental merged. Her chest rose as she took a deep breath as Jane lent froward to let her long fair hair sweep over her sensitive tits.

With Jo's reticence ebbing out, she decided to become pro-active and slowly raised her trembling hands to take Janes red silk robe in her hands. She slowly unveiled Janes' breasts, who smiled at Jo's bravado and leant down over her to present them to her gaping mouth. In doing so, she lay on top of Jo's body and forced her knee, in-between her legs.

Jo' had no choice but to take in Janes nipple and nervously suckle. Her inexperience weighed heavy on her, and she quickly deicide not mirror Janes' actions upon her own tit.

Jane was pushing her knee under Jo's bottom and slowly twisting her body. Jo felt Jane's wetness upon hers as they were now pussy to pussy. Jo shuddered at the thought of letting another girl's pussy clash with her own but soon surrendered to the overpowering sensations as Jane rocked.

Jo felt an intense, powerful rush as her clit throbbed, her spine tingled as massive euphoric sparks shot up into her mind. She cried out much to Janes delight.

"Oh Jo, you're simply wonderful, " she gushed and pushed her vagina hard up into Jo's.

Jo's resistance frittered away even though she could hear the shameful slush of her wetness as she was worked.

Jo cried out with every push, as pleasure radiated from her belly down through her clitoris.

Her head went light as Jane went in for the kill, her mouth on her tits, wave upon wave flushed through her stiffening body.

She had never felt so much pleasure inside of her, the only thing she could do was let her body react. She started shaking, feeling a wave of hot and then calm wash over her. Her head thrashed around in with-in. It felt so good it hurt, she wanted more and yet she wanted it to stop at the same time. Jane intensified her strokes and Jo started down the home straight.

She clasped her pussy muscles as if she was going to erupt in a shameful explosion. Static fissures started at the periphery of her body, the tips of her fingers, the inside of her knees, the tips of her toes, the top of her head. These body parts all begin to vibrate and hum with electricity. Her body choked and released again and again. Her shaky legs jerked out of control as her erect nipples tingled. A flame in her clit got redder and redder until it melted into white light. A tightness in her vagina gave away, and she exploded!

Her visioned blurred, her limbs turned to clouds, and her head cracked with delight, an eruption she had no control over!

CHARLOTTE

Charlotte gasped as Eve pulled away at the ropes that had bound her boobs. She puffed on top of the Wooden Horse, and the relief momentarily took away the raging pain in her pussy.

Eve looked up at Charlotte with admiration, pleased she had done a good deed for the girl she so admired.

Charlotte groaned with pleasure as blood flooded back into her tits, and Eve was happy to have given her this pleasure.

"That feel better?" Eve needless asked enjoying that fact she had done a favour for her heroine.

"Oh, god, yes!" Sighed Charlotte her eyes closed as she rode the tormenting pins and needles cloaked over her boobs.

"It helps if you let someone rub life into your boobs," suggested Eve hopefully. Charlotte looked at her and wondered how she knew these things.

She knew what Eve was suggesting as Eve's admiration bordered on puppy love. She was aware that when Eve was undoing her boob bind, she would stop and gasp with a series of short breaths. Charlotte knew she was getting off on it as her lips lingered a little too long on her breast. She could hardly complain as she was releasing her from a vicious torment. It was the first time she had a girl at her naked breast. As she was doing her a favour, and as she was in a vulnerable position, she let Eve have a sneaky lick of her breast without protest.

Charlotte was always flirting and teasing Jane by wearing sexy clothing around the house. She deliberately let her robe fall open when she came out of the shower and quickly came up with lesbian puns or double entendre.

Charlotte was ambivalent about whether she had a gay bone in her body and enjoyed getting Janes blood up. Any compliment was a good one in her eyes regardless of who it came from. She knew that if it was Jane in Eves place at this very moment, she would be ravaged.

This was a unique position she found herself in, and with it came extraordinary actions. She felt compassion for Eve and wanted to reward her.

"Does it really help to let someone rub life into your boobs?" Charlotte half asked half invited.

Eve looked up excitedly, "Oh yes, it gets you through those excruciating pins and needles."

"Could you do that for me please?" Invited Charlotte and watched the enormous grin spread across Eve's face.

"Go on, rub some life into my tits, but don't bite please!"

Eve smiled and looked Charlotte in the eyes and slowly licked at her nipples. Charlotte's boobs were still sensitive, and she jerked at the oral attention they were getting.

"Sorry," Eve smiled, "you don't know how much I've dreamed about sucking your tits!" She exclaimed! "Fuck I'm so wet, and I can't get to my clit," she laughed before feasting herself again.

Eve used her face to rub into Charlotte's tits, and she groaned with a mixture of pleasure and pain.

Charlotte grinned and bared it. She felt good having some feeling slowly rubbed into her tits and giving someone pleasure in doing it.

Eve started do move down to Charlottes pussy intent on eating what she could. Charlotte became alarmed as she was so sore.

"No, please not now," she pleaded, but Eve was cunt struck as the pussy of her dreams was tied and spread for her to take.

"Please don't," pleaded Charlotte and Eve obeyed. She looks up to Charlotte with pleading eyes.

"Oh, go on, just a little taste," begged Eve with he big wanton eyes.

Charlotte knew it was only Eve's politeness stopping her from eating her without permission. She thought rewarding her might just encourage her to help herself. In the end, she thought it best to let her have a little nibble.

"Okay then just a little, I promise you if you get me out of here my bodies your's for a whole evening."

"What!" Gasps Eve in excitement, "A whole evening!"

"Yes, I'm. All yours," reiterated Charlotte, although she was already having second thoughts. It was the Wooden Horse effect, weaving its magic, making her give into any sexual act.

Meanwhile, Eve wormed her tongue down into Charlottes pussy in and around her hood and gently nibbled her clit.

Charlotte gasped.

"Can you do that later, we've a dungeon to get out of!" Scolded an angry Vicky.

JOHN

John was on his back with Simon pushing his ankles back over his head to pump Johns ass and see his face.

"I always knew you liked cock!" Gasped Simon taking John long and slow.

"I bet you had the money all along you little sissy bitch," laughed Simon, giving John a cheeky slap on his upturned ass.

John bit his lip to keep quiet, in truth, he was beginning to enjoy it. However, his main objective was getting Simons sperm so he could give Jane her quota of semen. The bonus of this would he would have plenty of ammunition in his balls to satisfy Sarah.

It wasn't long before Simon was pumping his seed into Johns ass and flopping on top of John's body.

"My you're a good fuck, here take care of this, "he instructed throwing his spent condom at John, "We'll have a little rest, and then I'll do you split chicken!"

John looked at his watch and worried about missing Sarah.

"Nothing pressing?" Asked Simon as John skipped to the kitchen to empty his freshly delivered sperm.

"No, what could be more pressing than a good fuck," lied John as he squeezed the last drop into his spunk container.

"Come, lets lay on the bed," suggested Simon, "then I'll have to check on my three horny bitches in the studio."

John didn't mind being butt fucked or sucking cock but being cuddled and kissed revolted him. He just hoped Simon would soon be asleep.

JO

Jo woke up smiling in Jane's arms. She was pleased to discover Jane was a kind caring person despite her bold outward approaches and severe attitude. Jane smiled back at her and gave her a light wake up kiss.

"How are you feeling?" Jane purred happily with her seduction of Jo.

"Great," sighed Jo.

"You'll most probably feel a little guilty later but don't worry, that will soon pass."

"What was your first time with a girl like?" Innocently asked Jo.

Jane laughed, "first time with which girl, I went to a boarding school and on reflection all the girls with a sexual itch, shall we say, we're in the same dormitory."

"God," exhaled Jo, "A free for all?"

"Oh yes darling and in the dark, I don't know who was drinking at my well or who's tonsils I was tickling!"

"Sounds fun!" Giggled Jo.

"Oh, it was, it was," reminisced Jane her eyes going dreamy at the mere memory," nothing surpasses those first times," she sighed.

"They sound better than mine," wistfully huffed Jo.

Jane threw her self on top of Jo and grabbed her by her pussy!

"I'm not finished with you yet." she excitedly hissed just

as the bedroom doorknob started rattling.

"Open up I know he's in there!" shouted Sandra.

"Oh my, paradise lost!" Cooly sighed Jane getting out of the bed to unlock the door.

Sarah fell into the bedroom, her face flustered with anger,

"Where is he?" She demanded looking around Jo's pristine bedroom, her hair in an unruly mess.