Housemates Pt. 03 - 2 Girls Riding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where is who darling?" Jane calmly asked while returning to sit on the bed with Jo.

Sandra scanned the room, her eyes wild with anger, "that two-timing bastard, that's who," she let out quickly faltering as it was evident John wasn't there. "He's with that bitch Charlotte isn't he?"

"Do you mind? I don't care for you keeping us up at all hours of the night disturbing us with your caveman rutting. Yet, one's overstepping the mark coming in here making accusations. Now John's not here, so would you kindly leave us peaceful people alone."

Once more, Sarah was oblivious to the insults deftly put her way; instead, she realised that she had interrupted Jo and Jane in a moment.

"So sorry," she said before storming out.

"Now where was I," suggestively murmured Jane with a low sexy husky voice.

"You had me by my pussy," giggled Jo.

"So I did, My little mink, so I did."

CHARLOTTE

Eve was once more bending and the switch box, counting the switches she had flipped.

"As soon as we start screaming, flip the switch the other way," instructed Vicky.

"Okay," resigned Eve, "are you sure you want to do this,?"

"Yes," screamed Vicky, "If this thing cuts into my cunt any further, it'll going up my cleavage!"

Eve put her nose down to the switch and flicked it. Alarmingly the chains started to pull the girl's arms upwards.

"Stop, stop it! It's going the wrong way," both yelled as their arms were pulled up painfully behind them.

Eve quickly pushed the switch back, and thankfully the chains stopped pulling the girls up.

"Fucking hell, get us down," Cried Charlotte, her arms pulled up, making her push up off the Wooden Horse with the little energy she had left.

Vicky's and Charlotte clash heads both straining to keep upright with their one buckled leg. They both tried hard to scuff their way up with their one free leg and cried out as it meant they rolled on their sore pussies.

"You've got to get it to go down," yelled Vicky her arms aching, her tits raw and pussy sore.

"I don't know what to push!" Panicked Eve.

"Anything, anything." Charlotte pleaded.

Eve did as she was told and watched. The chain slowly moved, and to her horror, it was pulling them up more.

JOHN

John woke up on his bed next to a sleeping Simon. To John, it was apparent Simon was stirring as he was already getting morning glory. John thought through the odds. Simon may just get up and go. Get up and want his ass again, which was getting a little sore or he could bypass the lot, blow him while he was half asleep and spit his cum into his container of sperm in the fridge.

Joh decided to blow him and quickly clamped his lips of Simons stiffening cock. He immediately went to the fast, strokes and speedily worked on his cock head with his lips.

Simon began to groan as he slowly came around to John's lips service, "Oh yes," he purred before lazily looking at his watch.

On doing so, he burst into life,

"Fucking hell is that the time?"

John knew he had Simon on the edge and desperately wanted his cum.

"Get off love," I've got two girls who are well-overdone downstairs!' Simon urgently pleaded, but John was having none of it. He intensified his suck and wanking and clamped his fingers into Simons ass to stop him from escaping.

"Let go," Simon pleaded, pushing Johns head back trying to eject his cock from his sucking mouth. John was on a mission and took Simon by the balls instantly getting his compliance. He gave in and lent against the door and submitted to ecstasy.

"Those poor girls he cried as he shot hard into the back of John's mouth.

Slowly Simon came down, but with a wave of simmering anger, John was doing his best to gather Simons sperm in his mouth. He slapped John's face and ran for the basement, and John struggled to keep Simons sperm in his aching jaw. He ran for the fridge and only just managed to spit his sperm into the container.

CHARLOTTE

Charlotte and Vicky screamed high pitched and continuously as the chains pulled their arms up behind their backs. They somehow found the energy to scramble up the slope of the Horse.

"Turn it off!" They screamed in panic.

At that moment Simon rushed in and quickly flicked a switch to lower Charlottes and Vicky's arms.

"I told you not to touch this," yelled Simon.

"Where the fuck were you?" Retorted Eve, "I couldn't just leave them up there."

"I'm so sorry, Ladies" guiltily conceded Simon as Eve angrily unhooked herself from her false cuffs to help Charlotte off the Wooden Horse.

JOHN

John had escaped without expending any of his seed, his balls were bursting, and he was hot to get over to give Sandra the good news! As he was about to go, he heard laughter from the basement.

He heard girls voices and curiosity got the better of him. He ran down the stairs and went into the basement level.

He saw Charlotte, Vicky, and Eve watching their adventure on the Wooden Horse, recorded for them to see. Simon was going around acting as a waiter topping the girl's glasses up.

"Ah, my maid has arrived," drunkenly announced Simon, "Be a dear and slip on an apron and keep the girls watered and fed."

John smiled at the bizarre scene and joined in.

Vicky and Charlotte were sat on the sofa, their robes brazenly open, their recovered boobs on display as they relaxed in the heightened euphoria brought on by their experience. They both pushed Ice bags into their swollen vagina's and laughed as they watched their experience on screen.

"You bitch you could have got us down any time you wanted," laughed Vicky.

"I know, I know, I had my eye on you to make sure nothing bad happened to you," giggled Eve.

"You took advantage of me, taking the ropes off my boobs like that, "squealed Charlotte as she imbibed more champagne.

"You loved it," countered," Eve.

Charlotte smiled and blushed, she had indeed enjoyed every moment and felt an overwhelming sense of love for Eve. A real passion for another girl was new to Charlotte. She knew it was the euphoric effect of the Horse that made her feel passionate towards Eve.

Charlotte looked lovingly at her, "Can I ask you a favour?"

"Anything!" Gushed Eve."

"Can you push my ice bag into my pussy?"

"Sure," Eve eagerly answered and grabbed the Ice bag between Charlottes spreading accommodating legs and pushed it up again her sore asset. Eve looked into Charlottes softening face, she had clearly been moved and looked full of love.

"Why do you want me to do this?" Eve asked as Charlotte put her glass down.

"So I can do this," Charlotte took Eve the shoulders and kissed her hard on the lips.

"What the fucking hell is going on here!" Screamed a voice from the doorway. It was Sandra. John would have a lot of explaining to do with three naked girls in the room.