Housesitting

Story Info
Getting away for a weekend.
2.1k words
4.67
1.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zin1953
zin1953
1 Followers

Friends of Mine

Friends of mine have a place high up in the Santa Cruz Mountains. It can get quite warm up there in the Fall, away from the ocean breezes and the fog, surrounded by tall redwoods reaching skyward, and a wide clearing filled with row upon row if Cabernet Sauvignon wines. I often stay here while they are on vacation, acting as a house sitter. Keeping an eye on the vines, the winery (which is actually under their house), and the home, but otherwise having very little actual chores or responsibility.

They have a beautiful home, made from all redwood, both inside and out, situated at the top of the steep, half-mile driveway, which opens at the higher end of a clearing. The house has decks on three sides, and 360 degrees of spectacular views. It is quite secluded; you can see no other homes from their property.

You are visiting your family in San Francisco, and I've invited you to join me here for the weekend. You arrived late last night, after sundown. It was pitch black, save for the billions and billions of stars in the sky. I had to guide you up the driveway and showed you where to park. We embrace, kiss, and then I take you by the hand and we move a little closer to the vineyard. We stood there watching the stars in all their magnificent glory. The view of the sky truly is spectacular, and then -- with a flashlight -- I guided you into the house. I had made dinner for you, a boeuf bourguignon paired with one of their Syrahs, and paired with rice, vegetables, and a salad from their garden. It was all pretty delicious, if I say so myself, and then, for dessert I took you upstairs to bed and we made love until we couldn't any longer as we fell asleep in each other's arms.

  

We sleep until just past 8:00. It is already warm, in the low 80s, sunny and beautifully clear. It's going to be a hot one. I pull on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt, then slip into a pair of running shoes. I head down to the kitchen to make us coffee. I hear you walk past me and head outside, and I call out that I'll bring the coffee outside.

I prepare the press pot, get two cups, pour some cream into a pitcher, and get the sugar bowl-- all onto a tray. I walk out the front door, expecting to see you at the table. You are not there.

I look out, past my parked car, and see you -- or rather, I see the top of your head and know you are in the flower garden.

As I get closer, I see you are lying on the lounge chair, enjoying the sun's warmth on your skin. You are naked, a pair of sandals sit next to the lounge chair. A soft breeze moves the branches on the redwoods, gently sways some of the flowers, and I see that it has hardened your nipples. I set the tray down on the small table next to your chair and sit on the edge of the second chair on the far side of the table. You're even more beautiful, Kori, than the view. You shade your eyes with your arm and, looking at me, you smile.

It is a dazzling smile, and I feel those familiar butterflies within my belly take flight. I pull off my t-shirt, pour us two cups of coffee, and I lay down on the other recliner -- staring straight ahead towards the tree-covered mountains ahead of us, yet (and you know this all too well) I cannot help but steal glances to my right -- savoring the sight of your beautiful body baking in the sun...

I am, in that moment, yours completely.

You relax back into your lounge chair, content for the moment. A wonderful smile dances across your mouth. As the breeze softly brushes your hair across your face -- the sun entices you to close your eyes...you begin to drift.

I'm not sure how much time must have passed, as it seems we both may have napped under the California sun. As if waking from a dream I become aware that your hands are tugging down my shorts, and softly, slowly you begin stroking me. I open my eyes to find you looking at me with that playful smile, that sly look, with both fire and deep longing in your eyes, asking me to once again take you...

As I sit up, you reach out to hold my hand and we both rise to our feet. We stand there, naked, basking in the sun -- savoring both the heat of the sun and the gentle breeze cooling our skins. I step back to look at you, and I drink you in from head to toe -- feeling myself stir, the desire building within me, as my eyes roam across every sensual curve.

I take your hand and lead you down from the flower garden into the tall field of grass. After a few moments, I stop and turn to face you. I reach up, cradle your face in my hands, and softly kiss your sweet lips. Slowly, I sink down into the grass, spreading out my arms in a sweeping motion, flattening the blades of green into a soft bed. As you join me, the world disappears beyond an impenetrable wall of green -- open only to the blue sky and golden sun.

You lie next to me, on your back, face turned towards the sun. My hand seeks out yours, and I squeeze your hand in mine. That moment of touch ignites a spark within me, and I prop myself up on one elbow. I lean over you and lower my lips onto yours.

We kiss. Lightly at first, my tongue darting across your lips before piercing them to enter your mouth...to taste you, to explore you. From some hidden well, there springs forth a sudden flood of passion surprising both of us as we embrace, hungrily clinging to one another, feasting upon each other through that one kiss as though we have not eaten for years.

Finally, breathlessly, our lips part and we pull away from each other -- panting, exhausted as if from an Olympic sprint. I collapse onto my back, face turned toward the sun. It's your turn now, and you prop yourself up on one elbow, looking at me. I turn my head and look at you, the sun igniting a halo in your hair, emphasizing your natural highlights and your ivory skin.

I pull your one hand towards me, and you roll onto your belly -- I straddle you by sitting on your derriere, and I begin to massage your shoulders...your neck, your arms -- squeezing here, caressing there. You feel the warm sun and my soft hands on your back, the cool grass beneath you. I continue massaging you and shift my body so I sit on your thighs, my semi-hard cock resting between the cheeks of your ass as I massage your mid and lower back, the top of your ass...you feel yourself getting moist, the barest spark ignites a small fire within you as I move down and continue massaging your backside, your thighs, your calves and your feet.

As I finish, you roll over onto your back, your hair spread around you like the halo that surrounds a Russian icon, your creamy, full breasts looking even more lovely in the sun. I take your left foot in my hands, massaging the sole, and -- on an impulse -- I raise your toes to my lips, encircling your big toe with my tongue and taking you into my mouth...at first, you try to pull away -- you are ticklish -- but then you relax, your eyes close, as you surrender to the sensations flooding your body and mind, as I lick and suck the rest of your toes. Your back arches and a low moan escapes your lips. Gently, I return your foot to the grass, and shift my attentions to your right foot, repeating my actions there, slowly, sensually, almost delicately. Your butterflies have definitely taken flight, and that spark within you has ignited a fire which burns brighter and hotter with each touch of my tongue, each caress of my fingers. Again, I carefully replace your foot onto the grass. I am kneeling at your feet. Indeed, each of your heels is (barely) touching my knee, as I gaze at your beautiful face, your eyes still closed, your brain focused on each sensation: the grass beneath you, the sound of the hawk floating on the wind high above us, the lingering pleasures of my touch, and the joys of your thoughts...

I carefully take both of your ankles and place the soles of your feet around my swollen cock, as my hips begin to slowly rock back and forth, gently sliding between your arches, as I fuck your feet for a few moments. Another moan escapes your lips, as the sensation of my hard cock sliding against your soft arches, excites you. Shortly, your hands find their way to your breasts as you caress them, pinch your nipples, and sigh deeply.

I know that it would be so easy to cum all over your beautiful feet, but no. There's more for us to do. Much more.

My hand moves gently lower, outside of you, lightly tracing designs with my fingertips as I descend...caressing here, perhaps rubbing there...your skin is warm, flushed, and your hips begin to move slightly beneath my fingers.

Meanwhile, I have no desire to neglect your other, most beautiful and enticing breast. Your eyes close as you feel the tip of my tongue slide up the flat surface of your breast bone and trace an arc over the swelling of your breast, patiently waiting, wanting, demanding attention. My tongue slides down the side of your ribcage and slips underneath the warm fold of your breast...back up your chest, and again tracing an arc...spiraling in and around your breast...closer and closer to your already erect nipple...and when the tip of my tongue flicks out across your nipple, an almost electric shock flashes from your nipple straight to your core...that flame within you becomes an inferno, you feel hot, flushed, and a cry escapes your lips.

I open my mouth and suck you gently into my mouth -- first just the nipple, holding you softly with my teeth, teasing the tip of your nipple with my tongue -- then I suck more of you into my mouth -- taking as much of your full, warm, lush, sexy breast into me as I can. Again, I suck you, harder -- that intense line between pleasure and pain is approached, and you grab my hair and cry out -- your hips thrust up against my hand, still gently caressing the mound of flesh above your legs -- as, still sucking you, I look you in the eyes and lift my head...your breast rises with me from your chest, then slowly, softly, spills from my lips, falling against you -- your nipple swollen, erect, larger than you can remember...

With your fingers still in my hair, I move to softly kiss you between your breasts, and -- with a kiss here, a lick there -- begin to move lower...

You feel soooooooo good. You make me feel sooooooooo good. Your tongue almost sears me with its heat, yet is so moist and supple, the burn is immediately extinguished, leaving me hot, smoldering, on edge. Your tongue encircles the head of my cock, as one might swirl their tongue around an ice cream cone on a hot summer's day to make sure not one drop escapes, as you suck just the head into your mouth. You feel the heat of my cock, not only the softness of its surface but the hardness underneath. A soft moan escapes my lips. You release me and slide your tongue and fingers down my shaft to the base. I feel the tip of your tongue tease my balls, and you feel my fingers in your hair, caressing you, as you gently take them in your mouth one at a time.

My hips involuntarily begin to slowly move, as my erect cock points skyward in the light breeze and gently probes the sky. Your tongue slides up my shaft, swirls around the head as, for the very first time, you take all of me into your mouth...there is a part of me that wants to explode in your mouth right now, right this instant, and yet this feels so amazing, this is so exquisite, I want it to last forever.

❦ ❦ ❦

zin1953
zin1953
1 Followers