Nosy Neighbor

Story Info
Young man has sex with older next door neighbor.
1.9k words
4.3
29.5k
19
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nosy Old Neighbor

I just moved into my first house and it feels good. Years of saving and maintaining good credit finally paid off. Yeah I know my parents helped me along the way but I did most of the leg work by staying disciplined enough to avoid some of the mistakes people my age often make. I was 27 years old, no wife, no kids and a masters degree in social work. I had a steady girlfriend for 2 years but we broke up a few months ago. She wanted to go out every weekend to fancy restaurants and clubs but I wanted to stay home more to save money. We had a good sex life but my frugal ways and minimal lifestyle became too boring for her. The breakup was mutual because I just didn't have an interest in clubs anymore, so we went our separate ways. But I must admit I do miss the sex, regular blowjobs and frequent fucking was a major void in my life at the moment. But no worries, I was busy being a new home owner, once I got settled I would easily find a new freaky fish out of the sea.I wasn't a supermodel or anything but I stayed in shape over the years. I played football in high school so I knew how to work out and stay athletic. I was a dirty blonde at 6 '1 and weighed 190 lbs and kept my physique looking good.

A couple days after moving I was in my backyard mowing my lawn and I noticed somebody next door looking at me from behind my privacy fence. It was a picket fence so I couldn't actually see who it was, just a figure standing there watching me. So when I stopped my mowing to look towards them they scurried away but I couldn't see who my mystery neighbor was. I just continued cutting my grass and didn't think too much about it because I'm sure I would meet my new neighbors soon enough. I finished cutting my grass for the day and sorted out more of my stuff, getting more settled into my house. Later that night I decided to order take out because I didn't put away all my dishes and just didn't feel like cooking anything. When I returned home with my food, as I pulled into the driveway, I saw a woman looking out her window next door. I only saw her head because the rest of her body was hidden behind the curtains. As I got out of my car I waved to her because she was looking directly at me so I decided to be friendly. But she didn't wave back, she just shut her curtain. I thought that was really weird, and just assumed she was some mean old lady that didn't like anybody. Just my luck, I got the creepy old "Karen" as my new neighbor.

I took the week off from work so I can take my time getting settled in, so I woke up early and decided to enjoy a cup of coffee on my front porch. It was late May so the weather was nice and warm. While I was sitting on the porch I saw in the corner of my eye the neighbor's curtain move. When I looked over I didn't see anyone but the curtain move back. I thought to myself, this is getting creepy, so I decided to be courageous and walked over to the weird lady's house to introduce myself. Her yard was well kept and didn't look unordinary but still I had to find out what's the deal with this old lady. I rang the doorbell and after about 30 seconds no answer so I was about to ring the bell again because I knew somebody was here and that's when the door flew open. Honestly I was a little startled by how fast it flung open. She was an older woman appearing to be maybe in her 60's with mostly gray hair, the strands of brunette slowly fading away with age. She was actually nice looking for her age, she didn't look like the evil witch I was expecting.

She poked her head around the door hiding the rest of her body,looking downward almost timid and asked harshly what do I want. Her hair was in disarray and she appeared to be a bit flustered. I told her my name was Ivan and that I just moved in next door and just wanted to say hello.She hesitated and said her name was Kate and that she was busy and proceeded to close the door in a hurry. My curiosity got the best of me and since I was used to dealing with strangers with strange behavior in social work, I proceeded to poke my head in the doorway keeping her from closing it all the way. I continued to engage in conversation with her. I said if there is anything you need or need help with I'm always a few steps away, feel free to just wave and I will come right over. I became blatantly bold, stepping in and complimenting how beautiful her house was looking around in amazement. It really was a nice house, well decorated and organized. She was clearly irritated and said "why are you in my house? I didn't invite you in here, you need to leave!" As I turned to actually look at her I was shocked at what I saw. She was wearing a small red silk robe that stopped mid thigh and barely covered her huge breast. She had to hold the robe closed with her hands or her goodies would fall out. She had a nice curvy shape almost like a coke bottle frame with smooth tanned legs with no sign of aging. I glanced at the couch and I saw what appeared to be a black rubber dildo. "Get out now, or I'll call the police!" she screamed. I hurried out but not before I said "I'll see you later Kate." The door slammed behind me as I walked out.

Who would have ever thought the crazy old "Karen" next door is actually a sexy old milf named Kate. This should be interesting. I didn't really have a fetish for older women but if the opportunity would present itself, I may seize the moment. But what I did have a thing for was big tits. And from what I can tell Ms. Kate next door had a nice rack and I would love to get my hands on those. But I knew I had to get on her good side before any touchy feely could happen. I had an idea. A couple of days passed after my intrusion, and I decided to offer an apology by baking her an apple pie and a bottle of red wine. I enjoyed cooking and my mom always told me red wine and sweets could entice any woman. So I went next door hoping that she would accept my peace offering. It was the early evening when I went next door and rang the doorbell. This time she didn't even open the door, she spoke from behind it and said "what do you?" I told her I was sorry about the other day and that I baked her a pie and had a bottle of red wine to express my apologies." She didn't say anything so I told her I would just leave on the door mat. As I was about to put them down the door slowly opened and she appeared in the doorway. This time she was fully dressed, in some yoga pants and a baggy sweatshirt. But she still looked sexy for a woman her age.

She stood there and said "you need to learn boundaries young man, people get killed for doing what you did." I told her "I was so sorry and that it would never happen again, I promise. I baked this pie and brought you some red wine hoping you would accept my apology." She stood there looking at my gifts and gestured for me to come in. She took the wine and pie from my hand and told me to wait here and don't wander around. I replied with a firm yes ma'am. She walked away towards the kitchen and I got a nice view of her big round ass swaying under the baggy sweatshirt. She came back with the bottle and 2 glasses telling me to come have a seat on the couch next to her. She poured two glasses and made a toast "to nosy neighbors" I chuckled and said cheers to that.

We talked for hours and nearly finished the bottle of wine, and that's when she said "that she was kind of warm and wanted to slip into something more comfortable." She disappeared upstairs for a few minutes and yelled for me to come up so I could see the rest of the house. Feeling a little buzzed and horny I nearly ran upstairs to her voice. When I got to her bedroom she was laying across the bed in the little red robe I saw a couple days ago. This time she wasn't holding it closed together, she left it open revealing her massive beautiful breast and perfectly trimmed pussy. She instructed me to "lose the clothes and get comfortable, you have some work to do." I got completely naked in less than 5 seconds. I stood there with my big dick nearly erect waiting on my next instruction. She spread her legs and told me to come get a taste, so I quickly obliged. I started licking and sucking like my life depended on it after she came on my face a couple times, she pulled me up so that my big hard dick was in her face. That's when she put me in her mouth forcing me to go deep and fuck her throat. I felt so good I knew I was going to cum soon and she must have noticed because she stopped me and pushed me on to my back.

She climbed on top of me allowing my wet dick to slide in her tight pussy. She started riding me as I could barely hold her big titties in my hand. Her pussy was so tight, I couldn't hold back anymore and I erupted spraying loads of cum inside her walls as she bounced on my hard dick. She climbed off with my cum leaking out of her and got between my legs and started sucking and licking my wet cock, making sure it was still hard. She went down to my balls sucking and slobbing on them while slowly stroking my cock. I was in heaven. She went back to deepthroating my dick and softly caressing my balls, giving me that feeling like I was about to cum again. She suddenly stopped and layed down holding up massive old titties, then said "put it right between here young man!" I sat on top of her and put my dick between her beautiful mammaries and gave them the titfucking they deserved. Everytime I pumped forward, the head of my cock entered her mouth, minutes later I felt my balls tighten and then my cock exploded. Spraying cum on her face, in her mouth, in between her tits. She swallowed and licked as much as she could. I was exhausted after releasing 2 loads of cum back to back. I laid down next to her in bliss and then she said while still cleaning up my cum with her mouth "welcome to the neighborhood young man."