Housesitting in the Suburbs Pt. 03

Story Info
Two friends learn to make their relationship more intimate.
5.5k words
4.79
7.4k
9
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ramon25
ramon25
46 Followers

I awoke the next morning, still snuggled up against Scott, who was making the most adorable little soft snoring noises. I quietly rolled out of bed and tip-toed to the bathroom, still naked from last night.

Getting back to the bedroom, I slipped back under the sheets next to Scott. I peeked and saw his morning wood hardon tenting the white boxer shorts he was wearing, my boxers that I let him wear because he looked so hot in them, and he only had tighty whities in his underwear drawer.

Even though we were the same age and grew up together, the simple act of him wearing boxer shorts made him seem older, more like a 'dad' type. I wore boxers and didn't feel that way, but now that I was having fun wearing his white briefs, it seemed like I was back to being a kid again.

Pushing back the top sheet, I took a long gaze at his tenting cock. I hadn't really ever seen it up close until the past few days since he invited me to house-sit with him while his parents and sister were in Europe. We were always close buds, but he moved to California while in high school, and now we were both in college.

I still don't know how it happened, but we got naked and started exploring each other's bodies, leading to lots of touching and kissing and cocksucking. I had never been like that with a guy before, and neither did he, but it seemed so natural and intimate. I didn't want it to end.

I reached over and gently traced a finger across his semi-hard cock through the white fabric. I was drawn to it, and traced up and down until he snorted and stirred in his sleep. Smiling, I kept it up, and gently guided his cock to peek out through the fly of the boxers.

He looked magnificent in the morning light, the circumcised cock head so perfect and smooth. I could see a few of Scott's pubic hairs also peeking out of the fly. I trimmed or shaved my cock and balls, but somehow his hair made him look more manly and older.

I gently stroked his exposed cock, cupping my hand lightly around it and sliding it up and down. I could feel him getting harder. I slowly leaned in to kiss the tip of his cock. I wondered if he would like to wake up to a morning blow job.

Just then Scott rubbed my head and chuckled, "Mmmm you sure know how to wake a guy up! But you better let me pee before I get too hard and it won't come out."

Scott slid out of the bed and over to the bathroom. After a pause, I heard his stream hitting the water, imagining how that golden flow looked coming out of his cock.

Scott came back to bed naked, leaving his shorts in the bathroom, and pulled me into his arms. We kissed and caressed each other for a long time, savoring the warm touch of our skin first thing in the morning. I had made out with girls before, but kissing Scott was so much more sensuous and intimate. I could feel his strong arms wrap around me and guide me as he touched more and more.

"Can I finish that blow job?" I asked.

"I'd never turn that down," Scott laughed. "Be my guest."

I kissed him on the lips for a long moment, then moved down to kiss his nipples, his belly, and then the tip of his cock. I gently took him in my mouth, licking and caressing him with my tongue and lips. He tasted so manly with a little hint of pee. I inhaled his aroma in his pubic hair, and placed one hand under his balls so I could fondle and play with them. I've played with my cock and balls plenty, but each time I touched Scott it seemed like something new.

I took my time, playing with Scott, enjoying every second myself, and knowing that I was giving him so much pleasure. He would caress my head and back as I moved, wanting to keep in touch with me as I moved.

I felt his hand move down my back to linger on my ass, playing with it. It tickled, but I loved his touch, as he slid between my ass cheeks and lightly ran his finger across my asshole. He paused and lightly massaged my hole, driving me wild.

Scott gently guided me to move my legs toward him, turning so he could see my cock as well. He bent a knee and I was able to pillow my head on it, and I did the same, so he moved closer to my cock and kissed it on the tip. He took me in his mouth, my first 69, and took my pleasure to a whole new level.

I could barely concentrate on Scott's cock and balls as he began sucking me and grasping my smooth balls in his hand. He somehow kept a finger near my hole, caressing that as well. I could have laid like this for hours, but I felt a wave of pressure building in my groin and was having a hard time holding it back. I let his cock slide out of my mouth and mumbled, "I'm going to shoot pretty soon."

Scott sped up his actions, mouth and hands working faster and firmer, until I lost control. I tapped him on the leg to try to let him know, then I shot load after load into his mouth. I heard him gulp as he took it all.

I tried to finish Scott off faster, but he seemed to have tremendous staying power. That was ok because I loved pleasuring him. I heard him lightly moan as I brought him to climax. My softening cock was still in his mouth, so he tapped me on the leg to indicate he was cumming then shot a huge amount of sperm into my mouth. I almost gagged, but I savored and swallowed it all.

We both rolled back, panting and catching our breath, I climbed back up to Scott, and we kissed some more, licking the cum off each other's lips. I laid my head on his chest and he held me in his arms as we relaxed and soaked up the moment.

After a while we got up and walked downstairs naked to get some breakfast. I was so thirsty from all of the exertion and getting pretty hungry as well. Scott's mom called, and he had a nice chat with them, saying how much fun we were having.

"Don't just play video games a day," she told him. "Get some exercise. Don't forget to mow the lawn if it needs it."

Scott laughed. "We're getting plenty of exercise." He winked at me. "But I will cut the grass today."

He finished the call and started making us some eggs and toast.

"I have to cut the grass. You can hang out by the pool if you want."

"I'll help. It'll be fun, and then you'll be done faster, and can get naked with me in the pool.

"Sounds like a plan! Would you want to go up to my room and get some sports shorts for me? Grab some for yourself too. Bottom drawer of my dresser. And some underwear to hold that bulge down in the shorts." He pointed at my semi-hard erection in the kitchen.

I ran up to his room, grabbed two pairs of nylon sports shorts, then opened his underwear drawer. I loved looking through his intimate clothes, touching them and imagining them on him. All white, mostly Hanes, a pair of Jockeys, and a jockstrap that I would have to have him model later. I grabbed two pairs of Hanes white briefs and went back to the kitchen to eat breakfast.

We ate and cleaned up the kitchen, then dressed and headed out to the garage to mow the lawn. Scott got the mower and started cutting, and I took the trimmer and trimmed the edges of the yard and cleaned up the driveway and sidewalk.

I kept sneaking glances at Scott pushing the mower, his bare chest gleaming with sweat, the muscles in his arms flexing. I could see the bright white waistband of his briefs sticking above the blue sports shorts that hung to his knees. He just looked so damn sexy.

It was getting very warm, and we were sweating a lot. We finished the job, and Scott closed the garage door. As soon as we were in private again, I threw my arms around him and kissed him. "You looked so sexy out there, man. And you smell so manly!"

He laughed. "You are kind of stinky yourself! Let's go hit the pool!"

As we walked through the house, Scott checked his phone. "Hey, I got a message while we were out. It's from my friend Kyle, the one my mom mentioned the other day. He and his boyfriend Adam were in town for his grandpa's birthday, and they're driving back today. Kyle wanted to know if they could stop and see me."

I was a little disappointed. I didn't want to share Scott with anyone right now. But that's not healthy, and Kyle was a good friend.

"Sure, no problem. I'd like to meet them too. Uh...I'm not sure I want to tell them anything about us yet ok? I'm not sure how to explain it, and I don't just want to tell everyone something that is very intimate to me. Does that sound weird? Is that ok?"

Scott hesitated. "No, I completely understand. Kyle and Adam had problems with some family members when they came out, but eventually everyone came around. You're heading back in a few days, and this is all so new to me too."

"Ok, thanks for understanding. Go ahead and invite them over."

Scott replied to Kyle's message. "I told them they could swim in the pool with us if they wanted."

"Uh, I didn't bring a swimming suit, remember? Do you have something I could borrow? I'm not ready to be naked in front of them yet." I grinned.

"Relax, they are very cool. You can swim in your underwear, or wear those shorts too. No one will care.

We were in the kitchen having some cold water, when the doorbell rang. Scott answered the door to greet Kyle and Adam.

Kyle was a stereotypical gay guy. Friendly, bright and trendy clothes, classic gay phrases and tones. I liked him immediately.

Adam was quieter, Hispanic-looking, muscular and handsome. He had a great smile, and I liked him right away too.

Scott led us to the pool, making quick small talk with Kyle about his visit to town. It was hot and sunny on the secluded pool deck. The trees and shrubs had grown tall enough around the high solid fence that the area was like a little oasis. Scott and I had swum there naked since I got to his place and the neighbors couldn't see us (at least I hoped no one was secretly spying).

Scott grabbed us a few towels from the changing area, along with a bottle of sunscreen. He opened up the beach umbrellas for some shade. I wasn't wearing a shirt, so I put on some sunscreen and handed it to Scott who put some on and passed it to Adam.

Scott told them they could change in the changing area if they wanted. Then to my surprise, he dropped his sports shorts and jumped into the pool in his white Hanes briefs. Kyle and Adam looked at each other, then dropped their bags and took off their shirts and shorts right there.

"Underwear party!" Kyle exclaimed. He was wearing tiny little red undies that looked like a Speedo. Adam turned around and was wearing boxer briefs with green and blue horizontal lines, and I did a double-take as I noticed a huge bulge in them. Wow, that guy was packing! I wasn't planning on taking off my sports shorts in front of them, but I went along with them and stripped off my shorts to jump into the pool in my white briefs too.

We were all laughing and throwing around a water volleyball, splashing water at each other and just enjoying the cool water on such a hot day. Scott was right, Kyle and Adam were pretty good guys and a lot of fun.

Kyle tossed the ball at Scott's head, and missed, but the ball bounced up on the deck. Scott went after it and was standing at the edge aiming to throw it back at Kyle, when Kyle shouted, "I can see right through your undies, man! Nice dick!"

We all looked up, and he was right, the white briefs were almost transparent when wet. Scott just laughed and threw the ball at Kyle. It went past him, and he turned around to go after it, when he was hit in the back of his head with something. We looked at it and saw it was Scott's wet briefs. He had taken them off and was standing naked on the edge of the pool. He hooted loudly and jumped in the pool naked.

Now we were all laughing and hollering. Kyle tossed Scott's briefs back at him, then took off his own little red undies and tossed those too. Adam looked at me and shrugged his shoulders, then took off his own boxer briefs and threw them on the deck. I was the last one wearing clothes, so I thought, what the hell?, and I took off my briefs and threw them on the deck.

Now we were all naked in the pool, and things quickly turned to 'dick tag' where you had to touch someone's dick and then they were 'it'. It was so arousing to swim underwater and see naked cocks gracefully waving in the water. I was surprised at how quickly I went from being shy around them, to being naked and touching Adam and Kyle's dicks.

Adam's dick was large - easily the largest of the four of us. I never really compared or thought of that before, but now that I was so invested in Scott's cock, I took notice.

Kyle and Scott were screwing around, and Adam and I were off to the side, when he asked me, "How long have you two been together?"

I was caught off guard, and replied, "Oh, we're not together, I mean, we're not dating. I mean we've been friends for years, but just got close recently...I don't know. It's complicated."

"Hey, no worries. I just assumed because you seem so comfortable together. Whatever you do and whatever you are together is no one's business but your own."

I thanked Adam for those words. The truth was, I wasn't sure what Scott and I had, and I would be leaving soon, to go back to college. He was/is my first boyfriend, and I don't know what that means.

Adam and Kyle told me they had been through a lot of emotional stuff, but they were stronger because of it, and were in a good place now.

Kyle came swimming over. "How do you like Kyle's big dick? Have you ever seen anything that big?" He teased me.

"Yeah it's awesome. How do you like it?"

"He stretches me out. I really had to work up to him." Kyle offered.

Adam rolled his eyes. "You like it just fine, and we're careful no one gets hurt."

"I do wear a plug to keep me stretched. Do you and Scott do that?"

I was startled again, "Um...we're not a couple...at least not like you are...we, uh, just started getting together this week..."

Kyle was a little embarrassed, "Sorry, I just assumed you were together. No problem."

Scott came over by us, "What's up?"

"I assumed you were together," Kyle explained. "I did too," Adam added.

Scott and I both laughed. "Well, we just kind of got together and are figuring things out. It's complicated, but the sex is great." I added.

"Have you done butt stuff yet?" Kyle asked.

"Kyle! None of your business!" Adam cut him off.

"Relax! I was just curious. We had a lot of questions when we started, and didn't know anyone to ask. If you guys want to share or ask anything, go ahead."

I looked at Scott, then turned to Kyle and replied, "Uh...we haven't talked about anything like that..."

"Yes!" Scott blurted out. "I'm curious, and have a lot of questions."

I did a double-take. Scott was thinking of anal sex? I mean, I had briefly thought of it too, but figured there was no way we would ever consider that. Guess I was wrong.

We all climbed out of the pool and went over to the lounge chairs under the umbrellas. The air was warm, and the breeze felt so electric on my naked skin. Being outside naked with just Scott was one thing, but being with three naked guys was almost overwhelming. I hope I wasn't staring and drooling.

"So how does it work? Who is on top?" Scott started out. "How did you learn what to do? Is it like in porn?"

"Ha ha, slow down!" Kyle replied. "We learned most everything by ourselves. And no, it's not like gay porn, at least not like most of it. With a cock that big," Kyle gestured towards Adam's large member, "you really have to be slow and work together." Adam rolled his eyes again.

"A couple of simple rules - use lots of lube, go slow and ask each other what feels good, stop or slow down when things hurt, wear a condom, and talk about your feelings - don't assume."

"Makes sense. How do you decide who is on top?"

Kyle laughed, "Talk it over. We've both tried it, and I like being on the receiving end more, and Adam likes being on top more. But we don't always do anal. Most of the time we just kiss and touch each other and give each other as much pleasure as we can. But I do wear a plug to help keep my boy pussy stretched enough for that giant!" Kyle again gestured towards Adam's cock.

We all laughed. "How did you learn about that?" I asked.

"The first few times it really hurt. We saw some guys using plugs on porn, so we went to an adult store and asked the clerk. She was very friendly and surprisingly helpful. She pointed out several sizes, and some options for lube. Here, I'll show you."

Kyle walked over to his bag and opened it for us. He pulled out a good-sized plug in a bag, along with a bottle of lube. "We bought a few sizes, but I moved to the bigger ones right away. You know, to accommodate the monster." He chuckled. "We like to play with the toys together - it's way more intimate that way. Adam, honey, would you show the boys how you slide this in? I should get more relaxed for when we get home tonight."

Scott and I just stared, as Kyle got on his hands and knees, with his cute butt facing us. Adam quietly began massaging Kyle's butt, caressing him and getting intimate. Adam spread Kyle's ass cheeks, and stuck his face between them. Scott and I were mesmerized as Adam licked Kyle's asshole and played with the sensitive area. Kyle squirmed in delight.

After a few minutes, Adam moved back and turned toward us. "That's called rimming. Do it when your partner's hole is clean, like right after swimming or a shower. It drives Kyle wild." Adam grinned.

He reached into the small travel bag and pulled out a buttplug and dribbled some lube on it and his hand. Adam gently began massaging Kyle's asshole, moving his finger slowly in little circles. We heard Kyle softly moan in pleasure.

We then watched Adam gently massage Kyle's hole with the tip of the plug, while he reached between Kyle's legs and began slowly stroking the soft cock hanging there. Kyle made some more noises of pleasure, as Adam gradually inserted the tip of the plug, and then the plug plopped inside, with nothing more than the base circle covering Kyle's hole. Adam continued slowly stroking Kyle's dangling cock, and he gently massaged the plug disk.

That was so personal and yet so arousing. Kyle turned around, smiling, "What did you think?"

"Wow, that was hot!" Scott blurted out. "Did that hurt?"

"No, Adam is so gentle, and my hole will relax around the plug, until he pulls it out later tonight, then sticks his beautiful cock inside. I'm getting so hard just thinking about it."

Scott looked at me. "Would you ever want to do that? It's cool if you don't. I would try it for you if you want."

I thought about it. "Yeah, I'd like to try that. Kyle, where did you get the plug and lube? Could you tell us about brands or types?"

Kyle handed me the lube and said, "Here. You can keep this. We have a lot more at home. He reached around in the bag, and pulled out a smaller plug, still in the packaging. You can have this too. It's a starter plug. We bought a few sizes, but after a few fucks with that cock monster, I started using larger ones right away. This should work for you guys."

"Cool, thanks man!" I took the plug and examined it. It was black and tapered, with a small rectangular base. I turned to Scott. "What do you think? Do you want to help me with this? After a while maybe you can put something else in my butt." I grinned.

Scott blushed, and agreed. He opened the package and examined the plug closely. Kyle helped me get on my hands and knees, while Adam showed Scott how to massage my butt and asshole. It was so arousing having three guys touching me in such private places. Adam showed Scott how to rim my hole, and I just about shot my load right there - it felt so incredible.

Scott needed two hands to position the plug and gently push it against my hole, so Adam slowly stroked my hanging cock. I was getting overwhelmed by the sensations.

The plug was well lubed, and I felt the tip slide inside, slowly massaging my hole. Scott was following Adam's guidance, and going slowly and firmly, and kept asking me if he was hurting me. I did feel uncomfortable pressure, but the attention and stroking of my cock kept me distracted, and before I knew it, it was inside and the base was up against my butt.

ramon25
ramon25
46 Followers
12