Housesitting in the Suburbs Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam talked to Scott about how to remove the plug, and how to manage inserting his cock, saying that we would need a lot of mutual experimentation to get it right, and we should have fun. It wasn't just the act, but the intimacy and shared experience that was the goal.

I stood up, my cock rock hard with the extra sensations and attention. Scott kissed me in front of the boys, and lightly caressed my erect member.

"We should get going and leave these lovebirds alone," Adam announced.

Kyle looked around for their things, and found their wet underwear on the deck. He squeezed out the water and said "Looks like we're going commando on the way home."

Scott turned to me and asked, "Would you want to get them some dry underwear from upstairs? I'll get a bag for their wet ones."

I went to Scott's bedroom and opened his underwear drawer. I took out three pairs of Hanes white briefs, then went to my bag and took out a pair of my vintage boxer shorts for Scott. These were white with little blue diamonds in a geometric pattern. I couldn't wait for Scott to model these for the boys.

Back downstairs, I handed out the underwear. I slipped on a pair of the briefs, and watched Kyle and Adam do the same. Adam had to adjust his huge cock, and he looked so sexy in the white briefs.

"I love these!" Kyle exclaimed, as he turned around modeling them for us. I saw the shape and small bulge of his buttplug between his cheeks. "I haven't worn tighty whities for years. I can't wait for us to play when we get back home!"

We all turned toward Scott, who was wearing the boxer shorts. "Whoa, daddy!" Kyle blurted out. "Are you licensed to be so sexy?"

Scott chuckled and blushed. "Bobby likes it when I wear his boxers. I think I might have to get some of my own."

Kyle walked over to Scott and caressed his butt in the shorts, and lightly rubbed his cock. "I like these on you. Maybe I'll have to get Mr Big Cock to try some too."

I was getting aroused seeing everyone in such sexy underwear. Every time my cock would throb, I felt the plug press against my prostate and tingle. It was like my groin was on high alert for some intense sex.

Kyle wanted to get a photo of the four of us in underwear for his private collection. We grudgingly agreed, and we all stood together for his camera timer. "A daddy and his boys," Kyle declared.

"Send us a copy," Scott grinned.

The boys finished getting dressed, and Scott and I walked them to the door, still in our underwear. We walked out on the porch, and it was kind of a rush thinking the neighbors across the street might happen to see us. We waved as Adam and Kyle got in their car and drove away.

Back in the house, Scott ran his hand across my butt and traced the outline of the plug base through the white brief material. "Are you sure you're ok with this? I don't want to hurt you at all, but damn, you are so sexy!"

I turned back and leaned in to softly kiss him on the lips. "I am so hot for you. I can't wait to feel you inside me."

We cleaned up the house and pool area a bit, and then Scott suggested we get dressed and go for a drive. I picked out some of Scott's clothes to wear, a blue tropical patterned casual short sleeve shirt, and some tan shorts. Scott went through my bag and pulled out my plaid shorts and a green t-shirt. It was very personal wearing each other's clothes.

He took me on a long drive to show me some of the beautiful scenery. We glimpsed the ocean from a high road and drove through some incredibly beautiful valleys covered in greenery and spots of bright colors. I was really enjoying our 'date' as we soaked up the beauty and peaceful time together.

It was strange sitting with the plug still inside me. It kept feeling like I was going to poop my shorts, and I would clench my butt muscles and I could feel the plug press against my prostate and tingle. I think I was hard the whole time. I was hyper aware of my groin area.

We stopped and took a short walk, and Scott held my hand. We didn't see many people, but the few we did either smiled or ignored us. No one cared that we were two guys in love.

We stopped at a small outdoor restaurant for dinner and drove back to his house as the stars started coming out. We talked about everything and nothing, and it was just so comfortable to be myself with someone who had shared almost every inch of my body.

Back at his house, we grabbed a couple of beers and sat out under the stars by his pool on one of the double-wide pool chairs. I leaned against his chest as we looked up at the stars.

"Do you still want to do this?" Scott asked. "Because we could do this another time."

"No. I want to do this tonight. This was the most perfect night. I want it to end with both of us naked and I want to feel you inside me and I want to swallow your seed."

Scott quietly took me by the hand and led me to his bedroom upstairs. We kept the lights off, but the moon and stars were shining brightly through the windows and skylight. He silently kissed my lips, and slowly undressed me. I soaked up the sensations as Scott ran his warm hands over my body.

I undressed Scott, kissing his lips, his neck, his chest and nipples. He let me to the bed and laid down next to me. We kissed and explored each other's bodies, taking our time and trying to give as much pleasure as we could.

I was still hard from feeling the plug, and Scott's touch was getting me harder. I reached out for his member and found that it was rock hard as well and so warm in my hand. "Are you ready?" Scott asked quietly.

"Yes, please make love to me," I asked.

Scott gently guided me to my hands and knees, and began massaging my butt and thighs. He played with the protruding base of the plug, moving it in little circles and in and out of my hole. After being inside me all afternoon, I was used to it, and it tickled to have him pull on it. The plug plopped out and I felt a wave of relief, like I just had a satisfying poop.

I felt Scott's fingers gently explore and insert into my hole, slowly and firmly, and I was surprised how good it felt. He stopped and I looked back to watch Scott put on a condom and drip some lube across my hole. I braced myself as I felt the tip of his cock pressing against my asshole. Scott firmly held my hip with one hand while he positioned his cock and guided the head inside.

I grunted, as the cockhead popped inside, and Scott stopped to let me adjust to him. He slowly pushed and pulled, and I remembered Kyle's advice to push back and then let the cock go deeper. It hurt and made me crave more at the same time, as Scott inched deeper into my ass.

How intimate was this? Another guy was actually inside me. His cock was inside my asshole and I was loving every excruciating second.

"Oh yeah, man, fuck me! That hurts so good. I can feel your cock so deep inside me!"

"Your ass is so tight man! This is so hot! I want to see your face. Turn over for me."

Scott pulled his cock out, and I rolled on my back. He lifted my legs back so my hole was in front of him. He gave me a dreamy smile, and guided his cock back inside my hole, going easier this time. With one hand, Scott began stroking my hard cock as he pushed deeper. I felt his cock against my prostate as he stroked me, my excitement building up to a level where I could barely contain it.

"I'm gonna cum!" I blurted, and shot a long load up my chest, followed by a few smaller spurts of creamy white cum. "Oh fuck!" I shouted.

Scott was still pumping his cock inside me, and he quickly pulled out and stripped off the condom, then jacked his shaft to shoot his hot load on my cock. "Oh fuck man!" he added.

Scott collapsed next to me, and we just both breathed heavily for a few minutes. Then he rubbed his two fingers into our combined cum puddle, mixing our seed. He brought it to my mouth for a taste, then licked the remaining seed off himself. "Mmm now we're seed brothers," he chuckled. He wiped up some more of our combined seed and we both took turns eating it.

"Stick your cock back inside for a bit," I asked. "No condom this time, I just want to feel you inside me again."

Scott turned me on my side and I lifted my leg so he could enter me from behind. He was softer but was still able to push inside. He held me in his arms as I savored the feel of his cock inside me again. We were in that glowing period after sex where we just wanted to quietly hold each other and let our bodies relax.

His cock softened enough to slide out, and I turned so we could kiss. We lay like that for quite a while, and even covered up with a sheet as we started to cool down.

"I love you, Scott."

"I love you, Bobby."

We were kind of sticky, so we got up and had a nice warm shower, and enjoyed soaping each other up and making out in the water. We dried off and climbed back into bed naked, covered up by a sheet, and fell asleep looking through the skylight at the stars.

12