Housewife and the Boy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The orgasm was nothing like any other experience. Her mind seemed to take off, then shut down. She was at once ecstatic, then suddenly introverted, concentrating on his penis and what it had done to her. She reached up on tip toe, and wrapped her arms around his neck. She pulled him close.

'Kiss me, kiss me,' she implored him.

He deeply explored her mouth. Their lips were firmly planted together, sealing their mouths, while tongues explored, twisting around each other. Nancy needed a token sign of caring. She felt his penis shrinking then leaving her. A feeling of loss almost overcame her. It was only that she was used to controlling her emotions, that she didn't cry.

'We shouldn't have, Reggie. You know that don't you,' she said.

'I don't know that. It was wonderful, the greatest experience of my life,' he said.

'I'm too old for you, how can you say it was wonderful?' she said.

Unsure if she was pointing out a truth, or fishing for a compliment, she said no more.

'You are a MILF, Mrs Wells. You have a great body, and a lovely face, beautiful!' he declared.

'What do you mean, a mill, what?' she asked.

'A MILF, a mother I'd like to fuck. All the guys think so,' he pointed out.

'What, that's disgusting!' she said.

'No! It's a compliment. When you turn up at school, or we come around to your house, we all comment on your looks. You are so sexy, especially in a tight skirt. Though some of the guys like it better when you wear tight trousers,' he was saying.

'Stop that now! It's not a compliment, it's boys being very rude,' she protested.

Still in the afterglow of an orgasm, she nevertheless warmed to what he was saying. Too used to rejecting anything unseemly, she had to cut him down. After what he had done to her, he had to be silenced.

'You won't talk about what you did to me, will you, Reggie,' she cagily said.

He caught on quickly. He was waiting for her to stamp on him, and keep him quiet about this.

'You enjoyed it, as much as I did,' he declared. 'More than me, as you had two orgasms,' he heavily said.

'I, err, well, there's no need to mention it again. We should forget it ever happened. Move on to other things, be responsible, and adult about this,' she lectured.

'I'm not an adult, at least most people don't think so. When I do something wrong they treat me like a kid, and tell me to be an adult. I haven't done anything wrong. I'm not married. I'm not a naked woman in a cupboard, cavorting with a young guy. You enjoyed it, don't deny it. Come on, admit it,' he said.

'I, I, can't. Alright, let go of me, please!' she moaned, when he pinched her nipples.

'Alright, I enjoyed it. I've never had an orgasm like it,' she admitted.

Knowing how wrong that was didn't help, as she'd said it and couldn't take it back. Telling her son's school friend he'd given her exceptional orgasms, was all wrong. She hung her head in shame. He wrapped his arms around her, and held on tight, while she sobbed.

'I'm not letting you off the hook, Mrs Wells. You owe me an orgasm, I only had one,' he joked.

She didn't get the joke, she was too much into being hurt, pained, and feeling sorry for herself.

'Whatever you say. Just don't tell anyone, promise?' she sobbed.

The thought of her son finding out from his friends was awful. Her husband was sure to find out, and that would be devastating. The boy knew that, and it sounded if he meant to use it against her. Just so long as he kept quiet she might be able to recover, and forget about this, eventually.

She slid down his soapy body, to retrieve the key. Her cheek was again sliding over his penis. This time it was sticky, but she didn't think of that. Pressing herself against his body, she reached behind him with the key. The door swung open revealing them both in dim sunlight.

'It's still raining,' he said.

Mrs Wells was embarrassed to hell. Her panties were wet with soapy water and his semen. He stroked her cheek, then put his finger to her lips. She licked her lips, tasted the salt and wondered what it was. Her eyes opened wide and she recoiled in horror. Damn! She'd tasted the boy's semen! Not even her husband had dared do that to her!

'Let me pass,' she crossly demanded.

Running back to the kitchen, she demanded his attention, 'Where are my clothes!'

'They're in the washer, with mine,' he said.

'But it's broken! You did this on purpose! I'm naked, with nothing to wear!' she shouted at him.

'I'll fix the washer, there can't be much wrong with it. The guys won't drive up the track in this rain,' he told her.

'Oh! No! My son will be with them,' she murmured.

'It's broke. The pump needs replacing,' he said.

'What am I going to do?' she bawled at him.

'Calm down. Put our clothes in a bag, and take them home. Driving up is almost impossible, but we can drive down the track, if we're careful. We can get out of here before they arrive. Just put your coat on, no one will know your naked underneath,' he told her.

'Alright, I'll do it, I have no choice. I just can't be here when they arrive,' Nancy decided.

Both cars slipped and slid on the wet mud, but going downhill was possible, just as he said. They turned onto the highway, and sped north, only just keeping to the speed limit. The rain didn't ease off, and it was getting dark. The rain turned to snow, as they climbed, with a sensible falling off of speed. A flashing light ahead told them the pass was closed.

'We'll have to spend the night, at the motel,' Reggie told her.

Reluctantly she agreed. Only because the weather was closing in on them and they couldn't go up or down the road. Trudging to the last available room, Nancy felt it was the walk of doom. Opening the door, she saw a double bed, not singles, which she had prayed for.

'Damn! You'll have to sleep in a chair. Oh! No chair. The floor then,' she told him. 'Because I'm paying and I'm a lady,' she quickly said.

'There's no more blankets, and the heating is out. We'll freeze to death in here. We'll have to share body heat,' he said, trying to sound sensible rather than excited.

'No way! We're are not sharing a bed, no way,' she defiantly said.

'You explain to your husband and friends why I died in a motel room we were sharing,' he flatly stated.

The idea of him dying wasn't so bad, as it let her off the hook. Mention of husband and friends made her think again. Was this a veiled threat for when they returned to civilisation?

'Very well. We share body heat, that is all,' she firmly stated. 'Don't even think about anything else. Do you understand?' she crossly spoke.

'Whatever,' he sullenly said. 'There's no need to be so shitty,' he quietly added.

'Shitty? You think I don't have good reason to be angry over what you did to me? You practically, well, you took advantage. You shouldn't have done things to me. That's obvious isn't it?' she said, through gritted teeth.

'I guess. No! It was an accident, and you enjoyed it too. Can't you just admit it happened, and let it go?' he asked.

'We are going to have to share a bed tonight, and I want you to understand I'm off limits. I'm your mother's friend, not some cheerleader you fancy,' she emphasised, and then figured she hadn't put it right.

Not knowing what to say, she slid into bed, and shivered under the ice cold sheets. He bounced into bed as though nothing was wrong.

'Shut out any draughts, pull the blanket around us,' she ordered. 'What are you doing? I warned you!' she heavily said.

'I'm sharing our heat. We learned it in scouts. If you don't want to freeze to death from hyperthermia you scrunch up, together!' he heavily spoke right back at her.

'Oh! Well, as long as it's just that,' she murmured.

After awhile they warmed up.

'Can't you do something about that? It seems like you've been poking it at my bottom all day. Just do what boys do to themselves, so I can relax and sleep,' she complained.

He smiled to himself while fisting his cock. He wasn't doing it right, on purpose. Even though being in bed with her was a tremendous experience, he wasn't going to make it that easy for her. He was in bed with a beautiful woman, and wanted her. He just had to be patient, and he would get what he wanted.

'I can't, not with you here,' he said, and turned to her, putting his arms around her.

'It's no good I can't sleep with you like that. I'll do it,' she resignedly said.

This wasn't expected! Mrs Wells grabbed a hold of his cock, and began to masturbate him. Her rhythm was all wrong, just as his had been.

'What are you doing now?' she demanded.

'Trying to get into the mood,' he said, with a hand sliding between her legs.

'You'll not get me in the mood! Just leave it alone. Damn! My hand is getting cramp. I need a full nights' sleep, and for you to leave me alone. Oh! Hell! Just do it. I don't care anymore, just do it,' Mrs Wells told him, and rolled onto her back.

Reggie wasn't going to ask her if she was sure, or ask why, he climbed on top of her, and slipped in. His playing with her pussy had got her going. At least enough to open her up. Maybe she was trying too hard pretending not to want it. He knew that much from playing around with Sally, a mousy girl in his class.

'Just get on with it, will you. I want you in, out, and asleep,' Nancy said.

Feeling him enter and slide in deep, it brought to mind that naughty episode this afternoon. He'd touched something in her vagina, and it set her off. The boy was bigger built than her husband, so maybe that had something to do with it. She shifted under him to get it at a different angle.

'Lift yourself up on your elbows,' she complained. 'Your squashing me.'

'Oh! Shit!' she cried out.

He stopped, and asked her, 'Did I hurt you, Mrs Wells?'

'No! It's nothing. Carry on, and do it faster, and harder,' she told him.

'Oh! Yes! Keep going,' she yelped.

This afternoon wasn't a one off, she was experiencing it again. He must have found her g-spot. Not believing it existed, because she'd never felt it before, it was now a revelation. It was a wonderful experience, an exciting new adventure. The orgasm was on its way and it was going to hit hard.

'Oh! God! Yes! Yes!' she yelled, and heaved up with her pelvis.

At the same time he pushed hard with his strong legs, spurting strings of virile young semen into her. Nancy imagined feeling it splash her vagina, and shoot into her womb. His sperm was so potent and powerful, it subdued her into becoming his earth mother, his lover, his bride, and the mother of his children, all rolled into one.

'Hold me, Reggie, hold me tight. I think I'm going to cry,' she said.

He rolled around so she was now on top. He tucked the blanket around her, and held on tight. He felt tears drop onto his chest, and she wiped her nose in his sparse hairs. As far as he knew there were no tissues within reach, and he wasn't going to get out of bed. It was cold out there.

The one blanket, and their two coats, and her hot body kept him warm. He'd made her hot, so she was satisfied.

'You enjoyed that. You enjoyed it this afternoon. No, don't deny it, I know you did. It was obvious from the way you yelled. You don't swear usually, but you do when you cum. Do you normally rant and swear?' he asked.

'Children should be seen and not heard. Go to sleep, like men are supposed to after sex. No! Not a word. You can put me down now,' she said.

Nancy pulled his arms around her, and made her last demand of the day.

'You haven't kissed me, kiss me,' she quietly said.

He gave her the most tender and loving kiss ever. As though it might be their last, he lingered over the kiss. Their lips were together, matching each other perfectly. When they opened their mouths the tips of their tongues teased. This lead to a scrummy devouring of each other's face. Then their tongues duelled until they ached.

Finally they stopped kissing after some time. Looking at each other, examining the eyes for signs of something, trying to make out expressions in the dim light, they occasionally kissed. An eye, ear, nose, neck, everything was eventually covered. It had become a little game of guess what's next, without talking.

Sometimes she or he licked somewhere. It was cold out, but red hot under the blanket and coats. Big smiles broke out for no reason at all. She yawned, and he caught the infection.

Nancy gently touched his lips and turned over inside his arms. They were still around her, cuddling her. She covered his hands with hers, and guided them onto her breasts. He squeezed them, making her smile with a warm feeling of happiness.

Still held tight in his arms, she fell asleep. His eyes closed, flickered, and he too fell asleep.

12