Housewife Breastfeeding Pt. 01

Story Info
Young Housewife breastfeeds various Low Class Men.
6.6k words
4.08
44.1k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Babul700
Babul700
19 Followers

Our story revolves around a beautiful, aristocrat housewife who gradually suffers from loneliness and at one point engages in sexual relations with a dirty beggar. She was then seen intercourse with some lower-class horny men.

If you like my story, let me know in the comments or through my profile.

*****

The afternoon time is really boring for the Dipa. Since Samir left the office, there has been no special work of her. She doesn't sleep at all in the afternoon. After Tukun falls asleep, she sometimes watches TV, sometimes listens to music. When nothing feels good, she thinks of various absurdities. Tukun is their only son. He is barely one year old. The age of the Dipa is 24. They have been married for almost four years. Sameer works in the corporate sector. After being transferred to Kolkata, Samir bought an old one-storey house. The house has been made more beautiful with some decorations. Dipa is very beautiful. Who will tell that she is the mother of one child? Rather anyone who sees her will say she is a college student. Beautiful face. Body slim, sexy, thin waist, and huge big ass. Her breasts are already huge and erect. They have become bigger after having a baby. Deepa has a lot of milk in her boobs. Tukun can't finish eating alone at all. Shortly after Tukun drinks milk, her breasts become full of milk again. Then her breasts aches. She presses her own breast and tries to get the milk out. But very little milk comes out of it. Her pain remains.

One day at noon Deepa was sitting quietly. Tukun just fell asleep. The sky became cloudy. The weather has been like this for a few days. Suddenly the sky is covered with clouds. And it is raining with lightning. With that there is a strong storm. After a while, two or three thunderbolts sounded loudly. Deepa was startled. Then it rained profusely. Tukun woke up. He started crying loudly. Deepa took him in her arms and began to seduce him and started to stop his crying.

Meanwhile, lightning was flashing so hard that Deepa herself started getting startled. Needless to say, Tukun will be scared in that case. He started crying even louder. Deepa took him in her arms and began to seduce him in various ways.

Deepa was looking out of the window and observing the horrible nature. At that moment, she saw a man standing on the verandah of their house, soaking wet. On closer inspection she realized he was an old man. The man is very thin. He is wearing a cloak. That is very dirty and clumsy. It was not long before Deepa realized that he was a beggar. The man was already completely wet in the rain. He was trembling and muttering something. Perhaps he was praying to God for relief.

Meanwhile, the violence of nature is gradually increasing. There are more thunderstorms and incessant rains. The sound of Tukun's cries was drowned out by the horrible sounds all around.

Deepa was repeatedly looking out of the window at the old man standing on their verandah. He was not getting much benefit from standing there. He was soaking wet in the rain. He was shivering in the cold. Seeing him, Deepa was really feeling very sorry this time. Both his parents were social workers. She learned from them how to love and serve the poor and helpless people. Seeing the helpless beggar standing on the porch of her house today, she could not understand how to help him.

Deepa's constant consolation has made Tukun a little quieter. Deepa decided that if he was called inside the house for at least a while, at least in this cold, he would not have to get wet in the rain.

But she could not call him. Anyway, he is a stranger. There are no men in the house at this time. Only she and one -year-old Tukun. On the other hand, she could not keep her mind still when she saw the skinny beggar shivering in the cold. A guilt was working in her mind. If she wishes, she can give him shelter in this huge house for a while so that his current troubles can be alleviated. To be honest, she went after a great dilemma.

But after a while she decided. She thought, if she doesn't help him in this situation, she will be identified as very selfish. And that would be a terrible sin. Tukun fell asleep again. She gently laid Tukun on the bed. Then she crawled forward through the window. She stared at the old man for a few moments. Then she called softly, "uncle...!"

He didn't seem to hear. So this time Deepa called out a little louder, "uncle... can you hear me?"

This time he turned his head and looked. He saw a beautiful lady calling him. He was quite surprised.

Deepa said to him, "You are soaking wet."

He said in a compassionate voice, "What shall I do, madam? This is how helpless people like us have to suffer. That is God's will."

"Don't say that, uncle. You come in. I'm opening the door."

"That won't be right, madam. I can't go in. How can a beggar as insignificant as me enter the house of a rich woman like you?"

"People have to be helped in their needs. That should be the religion of the people. You come in." Deepa opened the door of her room.

The man soaked in water for so long was really tired. He stared into Deepa's eyes for a few moments.

Seeing that the man's hesitation had not yet subsided, Deepa softly requested him, "Uncle, what happened? Come on!"

Then he moved a little and made space for him to enter the room. The man hesitated a bit and finally entered the room. Deepa's house is very well decorated. Their house is one storey but there are four big rooms. This room is basically used a lot like dining. There are a bed and several large sofas. The man looked around the room in amazement.

This time Deepa looked at him well. He will be at least 65 years old, extremely thin. The skin of the whole face is wrinkled. Seeing the room for a moment, this time the man focused on Deepa. Deepa is wearing sleeveless, noodle strap nighty. Deep cleavage of Deepa's huge boobs is visible. The man's gaze was focused on that.

Deepa did not notice that. Water was dripping from the man's cloak on the marble floor. Deepa looked at him and said, "Yeah! You're soaking wet."

The man said, "Yes, that's why I didn't want to come in. Your clean house is getting dirty for me."

"No. I don't think so. I think if you stay like this for a while, your body will get cold."

"Nothing. Madam. We have those habits."

Deepa thought for a few moments. Then she said to the man, "Listen. You go to the bathroom and take off these wet clothes for now. I'll give you another dress."

The man said in an objectionable voice, "What are you doing, madam? It won't be done by me."

Deepa said in a dominating tone, "I say you please take off these wet clothes. My parents were social workers. We know how to love poor people."

Deepa handed an unused lungi (a kind of one piece cloth which is usually worn by Indian men on their lower body) of Samir towards the man. "Take it! And there's a bathroom over there. Go there and change."

The man could not disobey Deepa's order this time. Deepa gave him a towel and the lungi. Deepa heard the sound of the shower after the man went to the bathroom. That means he is taking a bath. After a while, the man came out. The man's upper body is naked at the moment. The skin on his body is very scaly and wrinkled. The hair on the whole body, a few hairs on the head and the large beard have turned white. He brought his wet clothes by hand. He left them in one corner of the room.

Dipa said, "You don't have to worry. I will give you some new clothes."

The man looked into Deepa's eyes in surprise. As well as shivering in the cold. Seeing his situation, Deepa said in a sympathetic voice, "Oh. I see you are suffering a lot in the cold. Wait! I am making coffee for you. You sit here." Deepa handed him a plastic chair.

Then Deepa went to the kitchen to make coffee.

A few minutes later Deepa entered the room with a tray of coffee and some snacks.

The man pointed to Tukun, who was lying on the bed, and said, "Wow. Your son is very handsome."

Deepa laughed and said, "Thanks. You eat these."

He said, "There was no need for this. You have already done a lot of good."

"It's of no use. It's my duty. Take it. Get started."

When the coffee and snacks were complete, the man said to Deepa, "Thank you Madam for what you have done. I can see that there are still good people in the world."

The man kept looking at Deepa's deep cleavage as he spoke. Deepa noticed that this time. She looked a little embarrassed. In fact, such a sexy nighty is not meant to be worn in front of outsiders. But she didn't notice so much before calling the man inside. She was trying to cover her breasts with her hands.

On the other hand, there is no sign of stopping the storm and rain outside. The man said, "Ah! What a disaster!"

"Yes. The meteorologists, of course, had forecast earlier."

After a while the man became a little restless. "I'll go this time. I've troubled you a lot."

"What! Where will you go in this disaster? Wait until the storm stops."

The man breaks the silence and asks, "Who else is in your house?"

"Me, my husband and my son. We are these three."

"Just? No one else?"

"No. We actually bought this house new. My husband's workplace is in this city. That's why he bought this house here. Anyway, who do you have?" Deepa asks him.

The man smiled. "Me? I have no one in this world. I'm alone, now just waiting to die."

"Why are you saying that? Were you always alone?"

"No. I was a resident of another state. I sold all my debts and came to this state for employment. I had a wife with me and another son. That's how our day went. Then one day my son died in a road accident. The two of us stayed. Then my wife died of typhoid a decade ago. Now I am alone. I live in a hut on one side of this town.

" Really, I'm so sorry to hear that.."

Deepa saw tears in his eyes. She was very sorry. The man was sitting in a plastic chair. And Deepa was sitting on the sofa. The distance between the two is one foot. Deepa put her hand on his knee to comfort him. The man looked into Deepa's eyes. Then he said in a sobbing voice, "Today I saw the first one sharing the pain of my mind. As beautiful as you look, so beautiful is your mind."

Deepa is ashamed this time. "Who said I'm beautiful? You're flirting."

"No, honestly, madam. You are very beautiful. Your husband is so lucky to have a wife like you."

"Really? My husband never said I was beautiful!"

"Of course you're beautiful, I must say!" The man was looking at Deepa's boobs.

Deepa was happy to hear her praise. Realizing that the man was looking at her boobs, she did not try to cover them. "Thanks," she said. Her hand was still on his knee.

Deepa said to him, "Okay. But you promise, don't cry anymore."

"Who want to cry, madam? Crying comes out. Who else should I share my grief with?"

"You can share all your pain with me. I can be your friend if you want. Tell me all your thoughts."

The man was looking at Deepa in surprise. "Honestly madam? Will you be my friend?"

"Hmm... I told you so!"

"Your heart is very great." The beggar said with teary eyes.

This time Deepa's son woke up and started crying.

"Oh... looks like he's hungry. My dear... I understand you're very hungry!"

Tukun eats nothing but breast milk. So, if he is not breastfed at this moment, he will not calm down at all. But how can she breastfeed Tukun by exposing her boobs in front of an outsider? It will be annoying to leave him here and go to another room and feed Tukun. After thinking for a while, Deepa decided to feed Tukun here but with a veil on her chest.

Deepa picked up Tukun from the bed and sat on the sofa and laid him on her lap to give him milk.

The beggar was looking at Deepa's boobs with greedy eyes. Deepa looked into his eyes for a moment and then covered her chest with the veil. Then she laughed and said, "Tukun can't stand a moment of hunger."

"Of course, babies should be fed immediately if they are hungry."

Deepa wrapped the veil, lowered the strap of her nighty to one side, freed one boob and put the nipple on Tukun's mouth. At that moment, Tukun's crying stopped. He started drinking Deepa's milk in. The beggar could imagine in his mind what the shape of Deepa's huge breasts might be under the veil.

Seeing the beggar's vision, it was not too late for Deepa to understand the desires of his mind. He has lost his wife and been deprived of women for a long time. Today, seeing a beautiful, young and sexy woman like Deepa from so close in an empty room, he has probably awakened his lust. Deepa thought that he could not be blamed for this at all. Deepa knows that anyone who sees a beauty like her immediately gets hard on. Tukun is eating milk loudly. Dipa looked at the beggar's face and smiled softly. The beggar got more courage. For so long he had been staring at Deepa's boobs. This time he looked directly at Deepa's chest and said, "You're so beautiful madam!"

Deepa laughs and says, "You have said this many times."

"That's true."

Deepa thought let's flirt with him. She says, "What's so beautiful about me?"

"What do you mean? Everything.... from your feet to your head."

"Not at all.You're exaggerating." Deepa frowned. "Don't you remember your wife?"

"I remember it a lot. Sometimes I get very upset when I think about it. But what is the use of thinking about it? I will never see her again. She was the only one I could open my mind to. But when she left, I grew up alone."

"I said we're friends from today."

"Is it possible to be open-minded when you are a friend?"

"Why not? A friend can tell a friend everything with an open mind."

"But what can be done with wife cannot be done with a friend."

"I don't understand."

"I mean, no one else can love you the way your husband loves you. That's what I'm saying."

"Husband's place is different."

"That's what I'm saying. How can a friend fill someone's wife's place?"

"That's right."

"That's why I'm saying I grew up alone. My wife left me. Now I want to go to her too."

Deepa was having a hard time with the beggar's words. The poor man misses his wife very much. But in this case, she did not know how to comfort him.

Deepa was engrossed in words for so long. But she didn't notice when the veil was removed from her chest while she was feeding Tukun. As a result, the beggar could now see Deepa's exposed boobs directly from the front. The size of Deepa's boob is bigger than he thought. He has never seen such beautiful, big and perky breasts in his life. Although the nipple was inside Tukun's mouth, he was able to observe the big aroelawell. The beggar was hungry looking at those.

Seeing him look like that, Deepa guessed something. She was embarrassed when she realized he had been looking at her exposed boobs for so long. She quickly covered her breasts.

Deepa frowned and asked him laughingly, "What are you looking at like that?"

"I'm watching you, madam."

"Not me at all. You were looking at something else."

"Everything about you is beautiful!"

"Started again?"

"Who is beautiful must be called beautiful."

"What do you mean by beautiful? Tell me one by one."

"No. You can get angry."

"Didn't I say we're friends? Friends never mind a friend's words."

"When you say, madam, I say, these two of you are very beautiful."

Deepa understood very well what he meant by these 'two'. But she pretended not to understand. She said, "Which two are you talking about? Say it clearly! Why are you talking indirectly?"

"Yeah..... I mean your boobs. What big and steep, tight. I have never seen such beautiful boobs in my life."

"You are very naughty!"

"Aren't you angry madam?"

"Ummm....... angry? No, I didn't get angry that way, because, I called you a friend. You don't have to mind your friends' words."

The beggar was reassured to see that Deepa didn't mind.

Deepa says this time, "It's a compliment to the boobs. What else do you see good in me?"

"Your thin waist and wide ass like a pitcher, the color of your skin. You look so beautiful that movie heroines will fail."

"Done! I can't take praise anymore." Deepa laughs out loud.

Deepa asks, "Anyway, your name?" The beggar says, "My name is Birju, madam, and yours?"

"My name is Deepa."

"Beautiful name."

"Flirting here again?" Deepa says with a smile.

"Truly your name is beautiful, madam." Birju also smiles.

Tukun has already fallen asleep again after drinking milk. And the rain has come down a lot.

Birju says, "I have to go, madam. The rain has decreased a bit this time."

In fact, Deepa didn't feel bad about spending time with Birju. Samir goes to work in the morning. He returns home sometime in the evening, sometime at night. He no longer has that romantic feeling. In fact, he has become a money-making machine. Talking to Birju, Deepa laughed a lot today. This has made her mind a lot happier.

She quickly said, "Hey what's up so fast? You can talk to me as long as you want. I'm not that kind."

"No, what if your husband comes?"

"He comes in the evening. There is a lot of time, and, if he comes I will say I have found a new friend." Deepa giggled and laughed. Birju also smiles.

Birju says, "So that's what I was saying. After my wife died, I was completely alone. You became my friend. But you can't take my wife's place."

"The role of a friend in life is no less!"

"Yes. But friends can't play all the roles of wife, can they?" Birju looked at Deepa's face with an inquisitive face.

"Yes. They can't." Deepa agrees.

"That's why I'm saying I'm alone. I don't want to live anymore.

"Those talks again?"

"So tell me what? Who is there that will have mercy on me in this world? Who will say that I will take the role of your wife?"

After talking to Deepa for so long, Birju understood that Deepa was a very soft and kind hearted woman. Birju went crazy at the first sight of Deepa. Deepa was so sexy and beautiful. Birju has never seen such a beautiful and attractive woman in her entire life. Then Birju kept talking and when he saw that Deepa was a very sympathetic person, he made a plan. He thought that although it was impossible, he would give Deepa bait. If he can enjoy a sexy woman like Deepa, it will be equal to winning the lottery for him. So he slowly started flirting Deepa.

Deepa felt very bad listening to him. She was in pain for Birju. She said, "It's very good if you make it clear what you want. I'll try at least a little."

"I want to love a woman like a wife."

Deepa says, "Well. That's right. You can think of me as your wife if you find peace and joy in it. I agree to do it for the sake of friendship. As long as you talk to me, you will think me as your wife. Are you happy this time?" Deepa smiled and looked at him.

"Truly you are the great Deepa Madam."

"Whoever calls his wife 'madam'? You won't call me madam. I'm your wife from now on."

Birju's eyes became teary.

Seeing that, Deepa's mind became very soft. "I know you are very upset about your wife. I may not be able to take your wife's place completely. But I can do this for your peace of mind." Deepa says keeping an eye on Birju. Birju says, "Can I call you darling?"

"Of course. People call his wife 'darling'. What's so surprising about that?"

Birju now intends to take a step forward. He says, "Husbands do a lot more! Let me do it?"

Deepa understood Birju's wish. She says, "But you want more this time."

Birju's throat filled with sorrow. He said, "I knew you wouldn't agree, madam. There's no one in the world that is so generous. Everyone shows sympathy. But when it comes time to take on a real role, everyone backs down."

In fact it was a plan of Birju. He wanted to make Deepa stubborn so that Deepa would let him do everything. He was getting more and more optimistic about Deepa's soft mind.

Babul700
Babul700
19 Followers
12