Housewife to Hotwife

Story Info
Wife grows thru the long journey to true happiness.
11k words
4.03
25.3k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tragedy strikes everyone during a lifetime. It's not a very pleasant way to begin a story about a person's life, but it has been a strange life and I'm happy to report a rewarded life. I just didn't think tragedy would rear its' ugly head so early in mine.

My name is Barbra (like the singer). Brabra was the way my baby brother would pronounce it, and somehow my friends picked it up and from then on, I was known as ... you can figure it out yourself.

My parents were very strict in how my brother, and I were raised. We were required to make our beds every morning, we laid out our clothes for the next day. When it was my turn to do the dishes after dinner, I wasn't allowed to use the dishwasher. It was important to my father I know how to be a proper housewife. We weren't allowed to date, and at times we felt like we were there just to make their life easier. If you think about it, don't all kids feel that way growing up?

There was always plenty to eat and when anything needed to be done to keep the house in good repair, they knew who to call to get it fixed. My brother and I both grumbled a lot, but later in life I looked back to realize they gave us anything and everything we needed.

I remember screaming at the top of my vocal range that I hated being fourteen years old and couldn't wait till I was old enough to be out of the house and on my own. I'm certain I shouted those same words several times at fifteen. But when sixteen came along, things changed; a driver's license will do that to a person.

I enrolled in an off-campus teaching program that allowed me to work in a bank every afternoon. There, I met several girls that were older and a couple that were even married. Once I had been accepted into their group, I was invited to join them on their party nights. I was just seventeen, but we figured if we rushed the doorman all at once, I would have my ten dollars in one hand and my thumb over the date on a newly minted driver's license. He was more than happy to allow all of us in. Who could resist all those beautiful girls and all those tits staring back at him.

One night I told my parents I was going to a girlfriend's house. I don't remember what BS I made up, but it was exactly that ... Bullshit! Off I went to meet up with my gal-pals at their favorite dance club.

After an hour or two the dance floor was really cookin' and I felt the need to stretch my newfound power. On my way back from the bar to our table, I just happened to run into a familiar face ... the face of my father. Man, oh man, was he pissed! His words hit me like a sledgehammer.

"You have thirty minutes to get home, or your mother and I start throwing your shit out on the street!"

Once I got back to the house, I sat quiet and shaking with fear. I made a lame attempt at an excuse of why I was at the club. My father interrupted my ramblings.

"You lied to your mom and dad. Go pack your shit and move in with your buddies." He immediately turned and disappeared down the hall.

I asked my mother if he was serious, and she assured me, he was very serious. She then told me something I never forgot. She told me to stop trying to grow up too quickly and take advantage of their wisdom. She begged me to adapt that wisdom to my own life and then I would understand why we were raised the way we were.

The next morning, nothing was said about what happened that night. I would learn in later years my father never said a word about what happened, especially to my brother.

Anyway, I lost my virginity in High School to the quarterback of the football team. It turns out half the girls in school gave it up to him. There was one big difference to that part of my story... I married him.

No, we didn't rush out and tie the knot right away. We continued to date through college and even lived together for a year after graduation. I wasn't sure this was the way a married family lived, I found out his family was loaded. I must be honest; I didn't have the most rewarding examples in my own homelife. Without sticking my head in the sand, when Thomas said, "let's do this thing." I said, "yes." Remember he was my first and being first was very important ... I guess.

Anyway, on with my life, Thomas, that, by the way, was my husband's name, knocked good ole Brabra up during a bout of drunken passion on our honeymoon. No matter how we counted the days it had to be that night. Our honeymoon lasted only two days. I don't remember when we went to bed, But I was in a bed with Thomas when the sun struck half past noon the next day. Please believe me, no matter how hard I try, that's the only thing I remember about my wedding day after the party started.

I was certain this would be the most memorable time in my life. Damn, was I ever wrong. Thomas got a phone call, and without even a how do you do, we were on our way back to Dallas.

After we returned, Thomas did what he needed to get done, and we were able to start settling into our daily routine. He had a lucrative position in his father's company, and I had a gaggle of girlfriends out in the burbs. He worked very hard and always let me know what was going on, or so I thought. He doted shamelessly over our daughter, and we presented all the signs of being the perfect family unit.

I had many alone hours at home, so when I was invited to join a group of fellow pool boy watchers, I quickly said yes. Our little group played cards, we had parties, we met regularly at someone's home to just gab. About once a month we'd put on our best bib and tucker for a night out away from our husbands. When we were together, we talked, and talked, and talked. A lot of the stuff we talked about left me slightly red-faced. As time passed, I was shocked less and less. It seemed like being a loose woman wasn't as bad as I had been taught; seeing it was so popular with the group.

Then, during a wine drink-a-thon at the home of a newer member of the group, a revelation was made. Nothing out of the ordinary for this group, but at the very end of the rookie's confession, she said. "He had the cutest little heart-shaped mole about three inches below his belly button."

You could have heard a pin drop in that room, probably in the entire neighborhood. Ten eyes stared straight at me. A couple of my friends showed the guilt they were feeling, but most faces reflected the pity I now had to swallow.

I, like the obedient person I was trained to be, broke the silence. "Did he make you cum? God only knows he leaves me hanging plenty." With that comment, one voice and then another returned. Soon we were setting a time and date for our next hen-fest. I think someone actually made a toast to my husband's sexual prowess. Truth be told, I didn't hear much more from the mouths of those skanks. My thoughts were confined more to controlling the burning anger building behind my eyes.

It was a short walk for all of us to our homes. Alice lived next door to me, and Mary Ellen was two doors further down. There was the new member of the group, her name is Francis, and she lived on the far side of the street. She was the person who let it slip about my husband's cute little mole. Looking back on it now, she was the one who was probably the last woman to ever fuck him; at least that's the way I look at it now.

I calmly walked through the door, slammed it as hard as I could, I took out my cell phone and pressed the speed dial button for my loving husband. The first call went to voicemail. The second call he answered, and I didn't wait ... "What the fuck are you doing? I don't satisfy you anymore, you cock sucker?" I thought I had him, but instead of trying to stop my tirade, he let me continue. "Poor little Francis let it slip about the mole above your cock. Do you want to explain that, or do I have to take a knife and cut it out?" There was a pause ... then the phone did its little beep thing, and I knew I was screaming at what might as well been a rock.

My decision of what I needed to do had been made before I even opened the door. I was going to pack a bag and head for the cabin in the hills (actually the lake). Did I mention my husband had a very lucrative position in his father's company, and the family owned a cabin on Gladewater Lake in East Texas, along with whatever else struck their fancy? If I didn't mention it earlier, well, here it comes. Not only was his family in oil and cattle, but they were also knee deep in metals mining, water, and every Governor, all the way back to, Ma Ferguson, Democrat or Republican had a hot line straight into the family private office in Dallas. The funny thing about all this power and politics, they didn't aways vote. But they never missed a political dinner. Of course, the checkbook was open to both sides of any issue.

Our four-year-old, Jenn was dropped off from her day school and I already had a bag for her and set her up with a Disney movie in the basement. It didn't take long to fill a backpack with a couple pairs of panties, clean shorts, a blouse for me. Now it was time to wait to see what lies and excuses I would hear today. Would they be the same excuses I had been hearing for the last five years, when now that I look back on it, they were all lies so he could go off someplace and get his dick sucked. All he really had to do was open his eyes. The best fuck he ever had, or ever would have, was standing right in front of him.

He was late. Later than I could remember without a call letting me know when he would be home. There was no need to worry. He knew he was walking straight into a buzz-saw when he walked in the door. But he didn't. Instead, there was a timid knock on the front door, so I got up and tried to calm myself so I wouldn't look like a raving maniac. And when I pulled the door wide enough, I could see who it was. I knew there was a problem.

Standing there with his cowboy hat and trusty side arm was a DPS officer. He asked my name, and then proceeded to tell me my husband had been in an accident. He had run a Red-light and was hit by a cattle truck. He was dead. My world went black.

When I was awakened, my husband's younger brother, Mike, was standing next to me. His face showed signs of tears, and his hand resting on my forehead showed the depth of his sorrow. I sat up from the couch, we hugged each other, and we cried.

For the next few months, I was inundated with well-wishers. My former friends, neighbors and family were like a never-ending cue of people coming to my front door. I didn't feel like a widow. I felt more like who did I hate and who could I tolerate.

Thomas' family were the most devastated and understanding of the sadness I felt. Then everything changed again. On top of all the recovery I was going through, the family matriarch, Thomas's father, had a massive, life ending heart attack. Now, the only people in the world I cared for were saddled with another loss. I got to the point if I looked at the flowers growing in the wild, they would die too.

I had to come to some sort of closure. No other way to look at it. He may have been a philandering ass hole, but he was the only man in my life I ever cared for. I put my anger in a box and hid it away in the attic, or as the Brit's say, 'I drew a line under it.'

Jenn, our daughter, got to the point when she saw me, she would go the other way to keep from being crushed. All I wanted to do was to hold her tight, then I'd start crying again, and she had to make mommy alright.

This whole mess left me totally devoid of anything that could even remotely be related to a life. My devotion to him and our life together had turned into a complete lie. I had never considered anything like this ever happening. I couldn't believe he would cheat on me, especially with the women I saw almost daily. He treated me with the greatest of respect, and never denied me anything. To say he was a loving husband, there was never a doubt. Now that he's gone, I don't know how to function without him, and it's growing worse each day.

At the funeral of Thomas' father, I spoke with members of the family, and they all were extremely kind to me, as I was to them.

As I was leaving, I heard the voice of Thomas' brother, Mike, call after me. We visited, and he told me he had been in contact with some of my friends, and they were worried I was not doing well. I pooh-poohed the idea to his face, but when I hugged him as we parted, I left knowing, I hadn't convinced him of anything.

Now, this is where you go to the crapper and take a leak. Because this is where my story goes absolutely nuts. I mean this is turning lead into gold kind of crazy. But this is how it happened.

Three weeks later, Jenn, was in her bedroom watching some Saturday morning cartoon show. I rushed to get out of the shower to answer my phone. It was Mike. "Hey sis, are you decent?"

"No. as matter of fact I'm wet from head to toe .... What do you want?" Just as I finished, the air conditioner fan kicked on, and it sent a chill through me like jumping in the lake in the middle of January. I reached for the towel I had hanging on the shower and all of a sudden, I was on my ass on the floor. With my hands trying to catch myself to soften the fall, I let go of the phone and Jerry West couldn't have hit that fucking toilet any more dead center. It took a few seconds to realize my only injury was to my pride.

"Jenn," I yelled while wrapping myself in my robe. "Didn't you hear mommy fall?".

"Barb...Barb...! Are you alright?" I turned to see Mike running up the stairs. In no time, we were staring at each other face to face. Like a kid that just saw Santa land his sleigh on the front yard, he grabbed me by the shoulders and hugged me. "You scared the shit out of me. All I heard was you falling, and the phone went dead. I thought you might be hurt."

I couldn't help it, but I began to chuckle. "You were the one that caused it." Now I was turning this whole thing on him. Before we were done, even little Jenn was laughing. But there was no laughing and no one ready to stick their hand in the piss filled toilet to get my phone. I chased both my intruders downstairs and took my time getting myself dressed in a pair of boot-cut jeans, and a tank top that showed off my breasts, and hung over my arm to show off the toned arm and one shoulder.

"Wow, haven't see you dressed like that in a long time." Mike said as he stood.

"That's because I've never dressed like this before." I shook my head to let him know I was making fun of him. "I just thought I should get out of this house and breathe some fresh air."

"Damn, I just wanted to stop and get a drink of water." He lied, and I knew it.

"I was going to take Jenn to the park and let her play on the swings and the slide. You can join us if you want."

"Only if I get to play on the slide too..."

"You ass," I quipped.

Mike was armed with a bottle of water, and off we went. A morning at the park pushing Jenn on a swing that kept getting higher and higher. No one noticed that mom's anxiety was increasing each time her daughter urged him keep going. The slide was heating up from the North Texas Sun, so the park visit was cut a little short.

Mike suggested a matinee after a delicious lunch at a fancy restaurant, Chez McDonalds. Jenn would still have that smile on her face for the next week after all the fun and attention. But the time comes when the sun finally starts to go down and four-year-old eyes just can't stay open any longer. Mike carried her to her room, and I tucked her sleeping body under the covers with the newly acquired dinosaur she was bought that afternoon with barely any begging at all. A kiss on the forehead ended her day as Mike and I retired to the Family Room downstairs.

Later, twirling a glass of Red, Mike and I sat on the couch together discussing everything from his sister taking the top spot in the conglomeration of companies the family owned, to how much Jenn looked like her mother. And we avoided any mention of my dead husband. In fact, I was getting a little turned on just being this close to a handsome, virile man. It had been a long time, but my upbringing would surely keep me safe from any advance 'Mike' might make.

It came time to ask some questions. "Mike, we can beat this dog to death, but what was today all about?"

Mike understood I wanted the real reason he was stalking outside my house when I fell that morning. He paused, and there was no getting around it, he knew I wasn't going to let him off the hook. His expression changed from fun and games to a very serious look that also gave me the idea he was very uncomfortable. "I knew I couldn't put this off forever, but I have to let you know the truth about my brother, my sister and the entire family."

"You mean ...our family, don't you?"

He set his glass on the coffee table, next to an album of photos of Thomas and me. "Do you want to hear all this, or would you rather just stay in the dark."

"Mike, I don't know what you have up your sleeve, but someone, somehow has decided I should know what's going on. Now Stop screwing around and out with it."

"Okay, but you have to know this wasn't my idea, but when my big sister says jump you don't run and hide." After another sip of his wine, he set the glass on the table and began ... "This goes back to when I was about thirteen or fourteen and Thomas was my older brother. Mom and dad were having a party in the back part of the house and there was a hell of a storm going on outside. I ran to Thomas' room to get into bed with him, and we saw BeBe sneaking down the hall. BeBe was what we called our sister Beth at the time.

We took off after Beth and she told us to go back to our rooms. Well, we didn't, and followed her down the hall and ended up on a balcony overlooking the party. There were two or three couples dancing and a few people lounging around on the couches. It was hard to see because the lights were barely on. Then I saw what it was...It was a swinger party. In less than a few minutes I saw my dad with another woman and my mom involved with a different couple altogether. The man fucking my mother was my Scout Master." He caught he breath and then continued. "Have you heard enough?"

"You have got to be messing with me. I can't believe any of this crap. These are just urban legends... I can't believe any of this...." I got up and went to the bar to refill my glass. "People don't live like this. I was marred to Thomas for five years .... Hell, we lived together for over a year before we got married. He told me everything, I know he did. He never even hinted that what you just told me is the truth. I can't be naive enough not to know what was going on ... I just can't be that naïve.

Mike took a few more seconds to get his thoughts together, took another drink of wine, "but that's not the best ... or worst part of it. Thomas and I are sitting there with our mouths open and Beth is pushing a cucumber or a banana, or some other fruit in and out of her pussy. She just looked at us and told us to go ahead and have some fun. I guess we did ... have some fun I mean."

"The next morning, Thomas didn't beat around the bush at all, he asked our parents about the party and told them what he saw. They didn't hold back at all. They told us we witnessed the lifestyle they were happy with, and they weren't going to change because their kids didn't approve." He stopped for another sip of wine. "That's just the beginning, we found out our dad couldn't father children, so we were half-brothers and sister. He had to have an heir to the throne and so she provided three. He always said the most responsible one of us would take over the company. But when his time came, he said in his Will, we all were gifted, so we were to decide. Since Thomas was already gone ... I told Beth, she should be the one to take over."

"So, your secrets were the only thing holding you all together?"