Housewife to Hotwife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each dance got more and more sexual, when Mike whispered in my ear there were a few men wanting to see how far I would go. All the while he is saying this his fingers are playing patty-cake with the Camel-Toe between my legs.

"Mike what are you suggesting?"

"Wouldn't you like to have some real fun tonight" His pushed the soaking wet material covering my pussy aside. "I mean real fun; the kind that makes it so hard to walk, you'll want to stay in bed for a month?"

He held me tight. I could feel his cock pressing against me. My body was on its own ...I had no control. "Oh, my God! Please make me cum ... please Mike, let me cum." My face buried in his shoulder. I reached out from his torture to clutch the arm of an unknown woman next to me. Balancing between Mike and this unseen face, my legs seemed to turn to rubber as I was overtaken by a spasm that relieved only part of the pressure I was feeling.

Once back at our tiny table at the edge of the dancefloor, Mike held my hand and comforted me as I began to regain my senses. We both emptied our glasses of whatever the special was that night, and then I ask him if we were going back to the cabin anytime soon.

The inquiry was still awaiting a response, when one of our dinner guests from earlier approached.

"Is there any chance for a dance, beautiful?"

Seconds later I was resting my arms on my grey-haired friend's shoulders. He kept smiling and speaking of my beautiful body and face. "Are you trying to flatter me to death?" Before he could respond the beat of the music changed to a steady thump ... thump .... thump. Instead of moving apart or returning to my table we pressed our bodies closer.

"Where is your wife?" I inquired.

He responded with a smile, almost a laugh. "The last time I saw her, she had her head buried between the legs of that lead dancer."

"The tall black one?"

He laughed again. "Yep, that's the one."

"Lucky girl," I said, holding my face close to his ear.

"Which one is the lucky one?"

"Both .... Now why don't you put that hard cock of yours someplace where it would be appreciated."

I have never been this forward in my life. I couldn't believe what I said and what I was about to do. We kissed for a few seconds. I glanced toward our table only to see Mike's grinning face. "Would you bring my wrap with you when you come to the cabin ... that's if you want to join us."

Mike just kept grinning and waived at the waiter for another drink.

The cabin door swung open, and I was sucking the tongue of a man I had known for only two days. It was surprising, almost shocking when it turned out to be a thrilling feeling. I was shaking with excitement as we landed on the bed. My outfit for the night was completely gone, when I finally freed that monster cock from its hiding place I was stunned. His cock wasn't as long as Mike's, but it sure was thicker.

"I'll never get that monster in my mouth." I whispered, "but the effort might be fun."

He smiled with pride, almost a cocky smile that began to lessen the thrill of the moment. "You're only right if you don't try."

Fuck, I had been challenged. We had teased each other so much; his cock was like an iron rod. I licked around the head, then up one side and down the other; slowly stroking as I went. I pushed the head to my lips and before I knew what was happening, I found almost four inches inside my mouth.

He wasn't pushing on the back of my head; it was all me. The pride I felt was soon replaced by the feel of his tongue licking my body from my ass to my clit. My first orgasm came early and unbelievably hard, the next two were a little tougher, but just as wonderful.

It was about an hour into this exciting fuck-fest that the cabin door swung open and Mike walked in. Fear of losing him from our lives gripped at me. That fear was short lived. Mike offered his cock to my mouth while my new friend was still fucking me from behind. The excitement of that moment will last forever I thought. Little did I know I would feel it many times.

On the flight back to Dallas, just as the gear were being lowered, "Holy shit" I exclaimed!

"What?" Mike asked.

"I'm supposed to go on a man hunt Friday night with Alice, my gal pal."

"You act like that's a problem."

"You mean it's not?"

"You can have all the special nights with your friends you want."

Two long and boring days later, arraignments for the night out with Alice had been finalized, and Mike didn't seem out of sorts at all. I don't know what I expected, but it wasn't this.

But there was still that promise I made to Alice. Why on earth would I do that?

When the time arrived, Alice walked in the door only to find my intended sitting on the sofa, playing some computer game with Jenn.

"Does he know what we are going out for tonight?" She asks as we headed down the street to a club she wanted to try. "Do you think I would lie to him now ... no way? I made you a promise and he said I could keep it."

Alice, with a shocked look on her face, "Oh, you lucky fucking girl ... you lucky fucking girl."

It was just a few minutes after ten when the driver dropped us off at the club. A booth in a darkened corner opened up and we were soon seated with plenty of leg showing and a cocktail in our hands. It was about the fourth or fifth dance, I felt a really nice cock pressed against my thigh. The hunk I was dancing with, really knew his business. Before the second song ended, we were pawing at each other in the privacy of the booth. He never hesitated a second when he found the baby soft skin of my pussy. One finger and then another easily penetrated me. We kissed and held each other so tightly it was a wonder we could even breathe.

"Hey you two!" One of the bouncers yelled. "This is a dance club not a whore house."

My evening conquest and I laughed and got up to leave. Once in the back of his SUV there was no stopping us. He had me on my back with an unprotected cock pounding and pounding my body hard. The excitement level was off the charts, if there ever was a chart. I pulled him tighter to me and pushed harder and harder to make each thrust of his cock even more exciting. I lost track of the number of times I came, but I didn't want it to stop. I was on my knees, I was on my back, I was on his chest. He was in my mouth, and I in his. It was close to the perfect coupling.

Once we had exhausted every ounce of our energy, we dressed and went back inside the club.

April was gone from our booth, but I soon found her on the dance floor. "Where in the hell did you disappear to? "

"I was taking a tour of that tasty piece of meat that was trying to fuck me on the dance floor. You know, the one with all the muscles."

"Well, miss 'can't get enough', check the time. I've got to get home before the sun comes up."

"Oh, shit ... let me call for the car."

By the time we got to the door, the car was waiting. Alice didn't stop talking all the way across town to her street. I had heard none of what she was saying. It was as though my mind had completely shut down.

The excitement of that night had my pussy wanting, tingling, it was a feeling of need ... needing more. When I got home, Mike was waiting in bed, his head propped on his elbow as he waited. I left the bathroom wrapped in only a towel and a smile. That's when all the questions began. Mike wanted to know if it was successful. He wanted to know how many men hit on me? Were they bigger than he was. But it seemed to take forever to get all his questions out. At first his tongue was busy licking my pussy, then he was sucking, biting and licking my breasts. When we kissed, he could tell there were traces of

cum in my mouth.

When Mike's cock entered me, I was completely unaware of what was happening. My entire body was shaking. The thrill of what Mike was doing to me couldn't be described with words, and it seemed to be clogging the thought process that let me understand. Whatever it was. It was exciting and filled with the thrills of something forbidden. The sensation of the mere act itself made the sex with this stranger in the back of a carman, not only forbidden, but fun. Yes, it was fun from the moment I agreed to go, till the hours I spent in the arms of Mike describing each event and feelings I experienced.

What had I done? Where were all the lessons I learned from my parents. My parents were the normal people. They tried raising normal children. They were the ones I grew up fighting every step of the way. I was now beginning to believe they had my best interest at heart ... or did they? What were they hiding from me? Was it the sexuality of adulthood, or maybe they just wanted me to be what they would call normal?

That's when I saw the burning flame of life at the end of the tunnel. Not a light, but a flame. This was the bond fire of all the hopes and dreams of those that went before me. Would I allow this flame to destroy my dreams, my hopes, my desires ... my life.

Mike and I had one discussion after another about what consumed me on those occasions when I was dancing in the arms of another man or feeling the lips of another woman on mine. Each time it seemed more thrilling than the last. There was no doubt in my mind, I was hooked, addicted, enslaved, and maybe even owned head to toe by the mere idea of having another man inside me.

I wasn't the only one in our house that was having fun. Mike went on a date with a woman from his office, and I got all the details of his conquest just as I had given him. He told me that Beth had a regular stable of lovers. Her favorite act was a threesome with other couples or with two men.

At first, I paid little attention to this lifestyle of the free-thinking people I surrounded myself with. Then I came upon a man who wanted not just to have sex, with its orgasmic games and laughter. He wanted to make love to me, and I allowed it. His name was Arthur Price. Soon, we were meeting at least once a week. The worst part of it ... I was hiding the affair from Mike.

After about seven or eight weeks of this affair, some special occasion came up. Mike and Beth wanted to have a party. I never even took the time to look at the invitation list. I knew it was going to be a special party just by the fact it was being held at our home. Even the thought of a knock-down drag-out orgy would normally make my panties wet, but not this one. That in and of itself was strange.

Please understand, I loved Mike very much, and I know he felt the same for me. The sex with him was always tender and loving, except on the occasions of his savage reclaiming of my body. Something I looked forward to, except during the time of my affair with Arthur.

As had become normal at our house parties, I would wait upstairs before making a grand entrance. Mike always said I was the signal for the fun to begin. Of course, that was a load of crap. By the time I came down the stairs there were already people pairing up as couples or in groups.

The music had turned sexual, and I was scoping out my next conquest when I saw Arthur with a dark-haired women bent over the back of a chair. He was pounding her harder and harder, and she was responding by encouraging him to cum inside her. I watched. At first, I didn't see anything wrong with what he was doing. What the hell, I was about to do the same thing to someone else.

The longer I watched, the more and more jealous I got. I had seen Mike with several women, and none of this ever bothered me. But somehow this was different. It didn't seem like a game anymore. The green-eyed monster almost made me vomit. I was grabbed by the waist and a woman with large breasts was pressing her body up against mine to the beat of the music. It was only a matter of minutes; we had been joined by another woman. I had my groin pressed against her face on a sofa in Mike's den, while a wet pussy was pressed against my face. I would have never believed it in my earlier life, but the taste of another woman is magical.

Laughing and hugging each other we left the den to see who would soon be next to give up their juices to our hunger. I noticed Mike stopping a couple as they were walking up the staircase to the bedrooms and waived for me to join him. "Barb, I want you to meet someone. This is, Arthur Price and his wife, Helen.

That couldn't be ... Arthur told me he was divorced.

I was stunned! But I was an experienced liar by now. I fought to keep the shock of the moment from taking over my body and giving my true feelings away through the expression on my face.

My anger wanted to strike out. But at whom? Three people, all staring at me, and they all three were causing me pain. Instead of ripping Helen Price's hair out, I began guiding her up the staircase to the master suite. We talked of the evenings activities and giggled at each other's words as if we were lifelong pussy-lickers.

After a long and not too exciting girl/girl coupling, with our husbands watching our every move, Helen pulled herself off the bed and reached out for the hand of Mike. When he went to her, I turned toward the door and left the room.

Arthur followed me into the hallway, and I turned to him and held up my hand. "I think you need to go back in there and make sure he doesn't fuck your wife to death."

A little less than hour later, after falling to sleep in Jenn's empty room, I heard Mike call my name. I got up and went to the door, but I was afraid to open it. The feelings in my soul were starting to beak free and thoughts I had been fighting for weeks and weeks were becoming clear.

I stepped into the hall and closed the door behind me. I saw Mike standing at the end of the hall. I was crying. I don't mean a little sniffle. I was shedding tears, great big dam buster tears. It took him just a second or two to close the distance between us.

I don't know how long it took for Mike to calm me down, but when I was certain I had regained control of my senses. "Mike, honey, I love you so much. You know that don't you?"

Mike's face was reflecting the concern in his heart and mind. "Yeah! ... What the hell happened tonight?"

"I'm not sure, but I found out that I'm not the woman you think I am, or the woman you want me to be."

"Babs, honey, I know about you and Arthur Price. Why do you think I invited him and Helen?

"I've lied to you, and I said I would never do that."

"Yes, I know.

"If you already knew, then why would you still want to marry me? When you asked me to marry you, was I lying to you then, like I have been for the past weeks?"

"Wait just a fuckin' minute!" His face drew close. "Do you remember what I told you the night I said, I loved you? I said, sex for the sake of love is wonderful, but sex is thrilling and never the same. Sex for the sake of sex, fun and excitement opens a whole new and wonderful world." His eyes were beginning to fill with tears yet to fall.

"Then for love of God, tell me how this can ever work?"

"Let's make a deal right now."

"No more wild parties in our home, okay? This will be our home, not a brothel. Next, if you are out doing whatever you do, and your panties get wet. All you have to do is call and tell me before anything happens."

"Before....?"

"Yes, and I'll do the same. If my dick gets hard and she's interested, then I will let you know before anything happens."

"You're not going to hold it against me, the fact I was in bed for weeks with another man without your knowledge?"

"Yes dummy, we're adults. We should be able to live like adults." Holding my hands even tighter, Mike's tears were streaking down his face. "If you want a different lifestyle, we will do it. Hell, if you want to live like moneys, I'll have a bunch more trees planted outside."

His comment brought a smile to my face. "Mike, I'm happy right now with the way we live. But the time will come when we won't want it anymore."

"As long as we're still together that will be fine with me."

Mike took my hand and led me back to our bed. "Right now, you owe me some makeup sex."

End

Note to readers: I don't know if you read anything about me, but I'm a seventy-seven-year-old man that does this just for fun. Because of a work-related accident (of which I receive no extra benefit) I thought that I would try to put some of my many fantasies on paper. Fantasies that are fading with my continuing loss of vocabulary and word skills. I see the ratings...I see the derogatory comments ... I never claimed to be another Hemmingway, just as you are not Siskel and Ebbert at the movies. If you wish to give criticisms that will help me ... I thank you sincerely. But to those who live their lives with a boiling hatred ... please go somewhere else.

Thank you - Jay