Housewife to Swinger and Back

Story Info
Wife Goes From Innocent to Swinger and Back in a Weekend.
2.3k words
3.86
13.6k
14
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julia was on her back on the chaise lounge and her fellow knelt next to her, his hand under the large leg hole of her short jumper and his finger deep inside her vagina. He was kneeling at her head and his stiff cock pointed straight out into her mouth. We were at a swingers convention and I never expected my wife to be a participant, but there she was next to the pool on a lounge chair as a fellow we didn't know fingered her pussy and got a rousing blow job from my wife. I had never seen her do anything with anyone else and it was so out of character that I couldn't believe it. She was running for PTA president for God's sake.

It was our second day there and she had blended right in. It didn't take her long to get hit on, and it took even less time to become a convert. "You brought me here so I would give you an excuse to fuck somebody. Well, go ahead. Find some bimbo to fuck. Now is your chance. I have met Randy, and he really is, so go find someone. I have," she said firmly. I had never even heard her say fuck before, so her new attitude caught me totally by surprise.

"You brought me here and brought it out of me. I have wanted to fuck someone else for ages. Careful for what you wish for, sweetly," she said. "You brought an arsonist to a bonfire. Now you have to live with it, my love. I am in horny housewife's heaven, baby."

She looked at me intently. "You go sell your books. I am going to find some fellows who want to fuck your forty year old wife," she said. "You thought I was the PTA mom who only wanted to bake cookies, but I am here and I am going to make the best of it," she said assertively. "Here it is not all that hard. A woman opens her legs in this place and there are five guys waiting in line for the chance to get in between those thighs. Don't complain. You brought me here," she said adamantly.

I didn't know this person. I had been married to her for twenty-twos years but I didn't know her. She had my children, but she was a stranger. "You thought that because I was a mommy, I only liked fucking you. I have masturbated for years to images of being fucked by strangers, by hunks who lusted after your little PTA wife. You brought me to a fuck-fest and I am loving it, really loving it."

We stared at one another for a while, then she said. "You surprised I know I have a pussy and know how to use it? Well, I do and I am going to, a lot while we are here. When we get home I will be Miss Homebody again, but this weekend I am going to be "Miss Come and Fuck Me." You got what you wanted, just not what you expected. Go sell your books, and let me convince someone to check out my wares. I'll meet you at the car when this is over," she said and walked off to find a Prince Valiant or two.

I saw her dancing that night with a very virile Prince Charming doing his best to work into her pants, which it looked like he was doing a good job of. She saw me and waved, then pointed to me as if telling him that was her cuckold husband over there in the book selling booth waiting for her to finish wooing him and a bunch of other guys. He smiled, like he was saying 'I am about to fuck your wife'. I smiled sheepishly, then waved back. She was right of course, I had brought her here with despicable intentions and it was coming back to run over me like a runaway fright train. I was getting what I deserved in triplicate.

A few minutes later I realized she had left the dance floor to probably dance the horizontal two step with Mr. Charming. I sat down and looked toward the door she had undoubtedly just left from. If you don't want your wife fucking strangers, don't take her to a swingers convention. That is advice from a pro.

I should be happy she is having a good time. I just hope she doesn't catch something, like a baby, but then I should know her well enough to know that she would make him wear a condom for sure.

I saw her come and go with a number of Prince Charmings that night, living up to her promise to find guys who wanted to fuck my wife. At midnight she came and kissed me, telling me she would see me in the morning and not to wait up. I went to bed with images of her having her pussy filled by numerous cocks.

In the morning I saw her again with a different prince and a happy smile on her face. She had obviously made the best of the night. Then she introduced me to Julian, a writer from San Francisco. He was here to sell his bestselling books, and, of course, to fuck my wife. It looked like he had sold many books and was about to do the latter. She held his hand and gave me a smile that said, "guess what I am about to do?"

I knew exactly what that was by the look on my wife's face. I watched her go off with him, stuck as I was at the sales booth. The day went just as they all had up to then, with me in the booth talking to a few people about the book I was there to sell. At noon Claire showed up with someone new.

His name was Justin and he was a lawyer from Chicago, and he had a wife back home and a baby in the oven. He said he and his wife were swingers, but she wasn't there to verify or argue with the contention. He was clinging to my mate like a toddler with grandma in group of strangers. I thought he looked too desperate and needy to be an experienced swinger. He seemed like the freshman with the prom Queen and very little gas money. He was far too nervous to be a worldly swinger. I figured this was his first rodeo.

If if was, he was hoping to ride my wife's range and take her for a roll in the hay. I saw her again at lunch and she had some rare moments free, so we had lunch together. "So, having a good time?" I asked stupidly. She just smiled and nodded. "How is Justin?" I asked. She smiled, coyly and nodded, meaning he was fine. "You're meeting a lot of nice people?" I asked innocently.

"I am, yes, lots," she said. Then she told me she would be "out tonight" and not to look for her until tomorrow morning. I went back to the booth and put out books on display. That night there was a dance and I thought I would go, maybe even see my wife.

At nine I closed down the booth and got on the elevator to the top floor where the dance was being held. When the elevator door opened the first thing I saw was Julia dancing with two men at once, each one with his hand on her bottom as they slow danced in one spot, moving only their bodies, not their feet. They moved their hands over her body, running their palms over her ass, massaging her rear as they swayed back and forth in that one spot.

As they moved slowly to the music they kissed her neck. One was Julian but I didn't know the other one. She turned her face from one to the other, kissing them both as she alternated between them. Every once in a while, her hand brushed across one of their flys, the flat of her palm feeling the bulge in their pants. I had never seen her so sexually demonstrative, although I had never seen her at a swinger convention and she was obviously enjoying the new freedoms of the event. They were close to fucking her on the dance floor and she was eating it up, kissing and smiling and feeling to her heart's content.

My PTA mom-wife was being made love to by two men on the floor in front of two hundred people she didn't know and clearly didn't care. I had never seen her dance with another man except for the husband of our daughter at their wedding. What she was doing on the floor with these two men would literally blow the minds of the people who had watched her at our daughter's wedding. As I watched her I thought of what our daughter would have thought seeing her mother feel the erections of two men as she danced with both of them.

There was a room set up in the hotel for group sex and later I wandered over to the room. I had lost track of Julia, and when I got to the group room, there she was with the two men she had been dancing with. She was nude as were both of the men, as was everyone but me in the room.

One of the men was feeding her his cock and the other one was pushing his into her splayed and wet pussy. She was fucking one man and blowing the other. Her hand went to the cock that she held in her mouth and she put her fingers around the shaft. Another man came up to them and began caressing her bottom, reaching into her anus as she fucked the one and blew the other. The third man seemed to know she liked anal stimulation and spent some time pushing into her rear. She hummed a groan as the fellow worked on her ass and as she blew the other man.

I watched for longer than I intended, feeling like a voyeur watching my wife fucking a man while she sucked off the other and received a reaming from a third. That was no PTA mom. I moved off and watched a few other people fuck and suck in the room set aside for groups to engage in sex.

I had not had even one sexual encounter at an event I signed up for to explore the sexual freedom of the swinging lifestyle. It had been easy for my wife to make the adjustment to open sex with many people.

I went to our room at one that morning and went to sleep with images of my wife fucking one fellow while blowing another and being massaged in the ass by another. I wondered if she had ever done that before in her life. I doubted she ever had, but I was no longer sure of anything having to do with my wife and sex.

Before I left for our room that night I saw her on her knees being fucked doggie style in the middle of the floor with twenty or more people watching her. I knew of at least six men she had sex with that weekend, but I was pretty sure the number was actually higher.

In the morning she came in at nine and took off her clothes and crawled into bed, only saying good morning as she passed to climb into bed. I was pretty sure she had not been to sleep that night, unless it was a short nap between sessions of fucking. In less than ten minutes she was fast to sleep. We had not talked at all. I left her in bed and went to the booth. At noon she came to the booth and helped with it until five, then Justin and the other dance partner came by and she left with them.

At midnight she came to the room and her smile said she had enjoyed the evening. I didn't ask her about it and she didn't volunteer anything. She did have that well-fucked look about her, but I was not going to mention or ask what she had done. I had realized this was her weekend to throw off the traces and do what she never had. We were at a swingers' convention and I was the one who brought her. I also had told her on the way in the car that she could do as she wanted, so there was no way I could have objected after having said what I'd said.

When I told her to feel free to do as she pleased, I expected her to be shy and retiring like she usually was, not the sexually liberated person she became at the event. In the last morning we loaded the car without saying much, although it wasn't tense or truculent. As we pulled out of the parking lot she reached over and took my hand. "I love you," she said. "I have to get home and do some PTA work, since we have a meeting coming up and I am running for president," she said with a they-wouldn't-believe-this look on her face. I kissed her hand.

"What happens at a swingers convention," I said, "stays at a swingers convention." She leaned over and kissed me, and gave me a thank-you-for-that smile. "I signed up for next years convention. It is in Vegas. Want to come?"

"I would love to," she said with a grin. We drove home and arrived after a five hour drive. Neither of us talked about what happen over the weekend ever again.