Wife's Vacation Double Penetration

Story Info
Wife’s first dp on vacation.
1.1k words
4.06
65.7k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotwifedp
hotwifedp
38 Followers

One day, shortly after my wife and I had been married, I decided I needed to tell her something that I was extremely nervous to tell her. I had finally worked up the courage to tell her my deepest darkest fantasy. Slightly shaking I told her about my fantasy of seeing her with two guys and also of my desire to see her double penetrated. She wasn't really into the idea of two guys but she was really understanding and made me feel great about telling her. I felt like the luckiest guy in the world to be able to open up like this and our sex life only progressed from there.

We had really started to open up sexually with each other. It was a very intimate experience and very rewarding on both a mental and physical level. We had tried anal a few times and while she didn't hate it she wasn't really into it either. That was until one time we tried with her on top. She ended up cumming harder than I've ever seen her cum. Things started to progress from there.

One year we finally got away on a vacation to ourselves. Having two kids its hard to get away and have time for ourselves. We had decided we were going to make the absolute most of it. My wife decided to bring a few toys knowing how much that would turn me on. She brought her favorite vibrator, a butt plug, a nice sized dildo, and a remote control vibrator.

Our first night there she came out in her sexiest black lingerie. She was absolutely jaw dropping at 5'4 with her curly brunette hair blue eyes and and a perfectly supple ass. She had the perfect curves. While we were fooling around the first night she told me she wanted me to fuck her in the ass. I kissed her passionately and started working my lips down her body licking every inch of her until I got to her pussy. I knew that the more foreplay involved the more she would enjoy anal. I started eating her pussy (her favorite thing). As I was eating her out I started to play with her asshole a little. Soon I moved my tongue down to her ass and started eating it out. Also something she had come to enjoy.

After I had thoroughly eaten her ass I used some of her juices to get my fingers lubed up. I pushed her legs wide and started playing with her ass. I wanted to ease her into it so I started by putting one finger in her ass. After a while I stuck a second finger in and started thrusting a little while continuing to eat her out. It didn't take long until she had cum for the first time.

I didn't give her much time before I got up and positioned my dick to start penetrating her ass. I rubbed my dick up and down her pussy to lube it up. Rubbing it against her clit to keep her going. She was soaking wet and for the first time it felt like we wouldn't need lube for anal. I started to slowly push against her asshole but to my surprise it went in easier than ever.

Now we had been doing anal for some time now but we had never really progressed to the point of fucking her ass. This night however it seemed we would take it a step further. I started to penetrate her a little deeper and harder. She seemed to be adjusting quicker than ever. Then she looked up at me and said she wanted it harder. With one hard thrust I pushed all the way into her ass. She moaned with a mixture of pleasure and pain. I pulled out her vibrator and started playing with her clit while I started fucking her harder and harder. I was now giving it to her as hard as I could and she was moaning harder with each thrust. I had never seen her so into anal so I figured maybe we should take this a step further.

I grabbed her dildo and started rubbing it against her clit. She was getting closer to orgasm and knew exactly what was going through my mind. She looked up at me and told me to put it in her pussy. It took everything I had not to cum right then. I slowed my pace and started to slowly push the dildo into her pussy. The feeling was unbelievable. Everything was so tight and the sensation of the dildo pushing against her wall as I was in her ass was almost too much to handle. I couldn't even imagine what she was feeling. We took it slow at first so she could get used to this new feeling. We slowly started to pick up the pace. Once we got into a rhythm the feelings intensified.

I couldn't believe how well she was adjusting. Now I was back to fucking her ass and now her pussy was being fucked just as hard. Her moaning had picked up and I could tell she was getting close to orgasm. I knew I wouldn't last much longer myself. Then she grabbed my hand and took the dildo from me so she could control it herself. She started pounding her pussy so I focused on fucking her ass as hard as I could give it to her. We were both ready to explode. Before long she was having the loudest orgasm I've ever heard from her. Right as she was finishing she looked at me and told me to cum all over her face. She quickly got down on her knees and I was barely able to pull out fast enough to cum all over her face.

She was gorgeous. Cum all over her face dripping down her chin and onto her boobs. She then did one of my favorite things she does. She scooped some cum off her boobs and licked it off her fingers. It drives me nuts when she acts like she can't get enough of my cum. My wife had explored my wildest fantasy with me. We lay there while we recovered and she told me it was the most intense orgasm she had ever felt. She said she was sure she would be wanting to do that again. I felt like the luckiest guy in the world. She got up to go take a shower and clean up so I decided to follow her in and see if we could keep things going. Our vacation only got more fun from there.

hotwifedp
hotwifedp
38 Followers