Housewives Club Pt. 05

Story Info
Alice's practice.
4.2k words
4.32
18k
10

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amorouslion
amorouslion
156 Followers

Alice's progress

Chris, her father-in-law, passed away after an intense heart attack. The first-responders found him naked in bed, after his younger lover called in the emergency. They were uncomfortable breaking the news to Jane, David, and Mark.

Jane took the news well. In some ways, Alice got the impression that Jane was relieved and seemed to enjoy her new found independence. Mark was taken aback; David moved on to his own gay adventures. Alice moved into her own two-bedroom apartment and was located a little further away from her mother-in-law, Jane. For security, she had installed well hidden close-circuit cameras inside and outside of the apartment.

Jane reached out to Alice often. She got closer to Alice than ever before. Though Jane's affair with Brandon Jones continued, she desired more than this regular black cock. After Chris passed, she wanted to be free-spirited and explore the world that she felt she was missing out. She convinced Alice to include her in her activities.

Encouraged, Alice began to build her own practice with housewives who had similar desires. She felt like a 'Madam' with her own black book of resources to serve her clients. Including Alice and Jane, there were about eight housewives who served through her practice. The competition was stiff, with online service providers like 'Tinder', 'Bumble', and others. Alice maintained a discreet select clientele. Alice had no online presence. She wanted her practice to grow by referrals and word-of-mouth. She kept the business to her regular customers, with an occasional service to new referrals. Her selection process was a bit different than how she was recruited. She focused on her client's needs and then targeted potential housewives and mature single women. She joined local meetup groups, libraries, health-centers, and other recreational activity clubs. Having Jane as a member helped. Jane had a shy and disarming demeanor that allowed Alice to easily vet potential pussies that needed attention. She recruited Brandon Jones as a guard to give a sense of security for Alice's housewives.

Business was good. The practice flourishing and there was a steady flow of income. Alice changed the code for business. The housewives list and the clientele were maintained separately. Housewives were discouraged to share their personal information with the clients. They did that at their own risk. The clients were not allowed to reach out to the housewives directly. All communication had to go through Alice or Jane. Money was deposited into a central account. On-site and after-service gratuity was the housewives to keep.

Alice now, was in a good physical shape, cut her hair short like Juliet Anderson - also known as Aunt Peg (porn star). Her breasts began to droop a bit, but she was okay with their maturity. Her sexual adventures continued. She was getting tired of the same old, repetitive, and usual requests. She had her fill, literally speaking, of cocks. She wanted more. She needed the excitement and simulation. Someone to rekindle her imagination. One, who like her, believes that 'Brain is a wonderful sex organ.'

Familiar Face

Sunday morning, Jane convinced Alice to go to church with her. Alice was amused when she told her that there was rich talent that could be exploited and also potential clients who are looking for salvation.

After the morning prayers, Jane introduced Alice to a mature woman. She looked like she was in her early 50s, unusually tall - about six feet plus, broad shoulders, and well-proportioned body. Alice could not help notice her features. She felt she looked familiar.

Jane knew her from before. She got the three women together at the entrance.

"Irene! How have you been?"

The big tall woman turned to Jane and exchanged a body hug. The church pastor looked on as the ladies loudly exchanged pleasantries.

Jane turned to Alice.

"Alice, this is Irene. We go way back to our college years."

Alice smiled. She extended her hand to greet her. Irene large hands firmly gripped hers. Alice's mind was racing to figure out if she had met her before. She has seen her face before. Irene looked into her eyes, still holding her hands.

"So nice to meet you. Jane and I are very close. She told me a lot about you."

She winked as she spoke. Alice wondered what Jane told her. She smiled back silently in return.

Alice thought to herself, "Fuck this woman is big. Wonder what she is into?"

Irene moved closer to Alice, gripping her hand hard, "I want in."

Jane laughed, "let's not discuss this here."

Alice still wondered, "Where have I seen this face before?"

She released her hands from Irene's grip. The three women walked to the car.

"Do you need a ride home?" asked Jane as she opened the door.

Irene looked around "No, there comes my ride."

Alice was seated in the driver's seat with the engine now running. Irene's ride, a black BMW, pulled in front of them. A handsome young man stepped out from the driver's side and a petite slim blonde from the passenger's side.

Alice recognized him immediately. She rolled her windows down. Irene had them over to meet Jane. Jane gave them motherly hugs. Then Irene had them walk over to Alice.

"Oh! Hi there." He was overjoyed to meet her.

Alice turned the engine off and stepped out of the car. Irene looked on as her son gave Alice a body hug.

"You two know each other."

"Yeah mom. We have met few times."

"Ted, come on. Introduce me" the petite girl, clinging onto his arm, begged him.

"This is Jesse." His hands moved up and down his girl's back.

Irene looked on as Alice continued, "My! Ted. You have grown."

"You look so different. I like your hair." He responded.

Observing the way her son looked at Alice, both Jane and she knew Alice had Ted in her. They exchanged a knowing smile.

Self Pleasure

Alice drove Jane home. There was silence in the car. The car radio played a vintage "Every Breath You Take" by Police. Alice felt watched.

Jane got out of the car and walked around to the driver's side. She bent down to Alice "I understand client confidentiality. In this case, I will expect details from you."

Alice looked back in silence.

"Don't hide from me. I can smell your wet cunt from a distance."

Alice's panties were soaking wet thinking of Ted; tender sensitive nipples were erect and pressing through her bra. Jane gave her a naughty smile and walked back to her place.

Alice drove quickly back to her place with one hand on the steering wheel, the other stroking her lips over her drenched panties. She needed to cum.

Pulling into the garage, she was weak at her knees. She could barely walk to her apartment. She shut the door behind her and dropped her clothes waist down. She sat on the couch and place both her hands on her Brazilian waxed cunt. Dipping her right hand's fingers into her vagina, she rubbed her clit with her left hands in a round circular fashion. Her eyes closed.

She moaned and grunted. Alone in the house, she did not care. She was loud.

"Oh My God! On My God! I need him..."

She was Cumming. Her pussy was sore. Her body trembled. She pressed and pinched her clit harder. Her hips raised up from the couch. Her cunt released a jet, squirting, and wetting the white area rug below. She couldn't believe the effect he had on her.

Irene

The next couple of days, Alice overworked her vibrator. Young Ted consumed her thoughts. She had to find a way to get him into bed with her again. She went online and made a search on him. There were too many Ted's. She did not know his last name. She did not want to reach out to Jane.

Then it struck her. She remembered Irene's words, "I want in."

Friday morning, Alice called Jane.

"Hi, this is Alice."

"Hello dear. How have you been?"

Jane knew Alice wouldn't call her without a reason. She waited patiently.

"I was wondering if Irene wants to be recruited into our club. She said she wanted in."

"Oh! that's Irene alright. She asked me to follow up with you. Alice, would you consider her being our ninth housewife."

"She might make a unique addition to our club. There is a market for her sexuality."

Besides, Alice wanted to get Ted into bed again.

Jane suggested they vet Irene out. She invited Alice and Irene over for dinner that evening. The ladies got together. Jane opened up the vintage wine rack that her deceased husband, Chris, treasured. Two hours later, Alice, Jane, and Irene were on the deck relaxed and uninhibited in thoughts and words.

Irene brashly asked Alice "Did you fuck my son, Ted?"

"Well, he was a client then." Alice laughed as she replied.

Jane exclaimed, "Oh God. You are such a Cougar. He must have been a cub then."

"How long back was it?" Irene probed further.

"I think he was a Senior in College then."

Irene's motherly instincts took over, she became protective and she yelled "You Bitch." Alice went silent. Irene was a big woman. Irene was trying to intimidate her. She did not take the bait. Jane tried to cool the situation down. "Was he good? Did you two enjoy it."

"It was a memorable one."

Alice looked at Irene, "Well, it happened through the housewives club. It may happen again. If you want in, you shouldn't have such reservations."

Jane walked and sat next to Irene, "You must know that Chris was her client too."

Irene's big frame slouched back on the couch. Jane was stroking her arms, "You know, she is right about you having reservations. Once you are in, you may face such situations too."

Alice smiled. Jane was advocating for the practice better than she did. She looked on in admiration.

"But!" Irene tried to speak.

Jane leaned over and put her finger on Irene's lips.

"Shh!."

Irene's lips trembled. Jane's fingers caressed her mouth. There was an uncomfortable silence. Jane moved forward and put her lips on Irene's. Alice looked on. A woman almost half Irene's size was seducing her. Irene closed her eyes and felt Jane on her. Her long legs parted. She was wet and eager for more. Jane kissed her passionately. Irene responded to her kisses.

She sat back next to Irene, resting her hand between her parted thighs "Let's show the boss what you have." She began to unzip Irene's pants.

Alice felt a strange sensation come over her. Irene was suddenly subdued. She obeyed Jane and began to lift her top over her shoulders. Her large frame, melons for breasts were held tight by a blue sports bra. Her deep belly button curved down well to accentuate her pelvis.

Alice's pussy was moist looking at Irene. Jane was on her knees as Irene's pants dropped to the floor. The blue thong covered her large lips and was wedging into her ass. Jane pulled her thongs apart and exposed her trimmed pubic hair. She sniffed Irene's cunt.

Irene had her hands-on Jane's head and pulled her closer to her pussy as she moved forward to get her to tongue her wet cunt. Jane obliged. She used her fingers to part her heavy thick lips and stroked her exposed clit with her tongue. Irene's body shook immediately. She fell back on the couch. She came with just four to five strokes of Jane's tongue.

Her body was still shaking from the unexpected orgasm. Jane was still on her knees.

Alice moved next to Irene and stroked her face, "If you want in, we have to work on your ability to control yourself." Jane giggled.

Irene looked at Jane and Alice apologetically.

"Sorry."

"It happens to all of us." Jane tried to console her.

Alice silently thought, "Speak for yourself Jane."

Business Expansion

Alice turned fifty. Mark was a young adult now (in his twenties). David moved to Europe with his lover. The new practice was flourishing. She acquired a physical property, a multifamily house, in the countryside for her adventures. She expanded services to include nudism, bisexual, group parties, and consensual swinging. She did not invest in technology; maintaining all records, resources, and client information in her books. The only person she trusted to run the business in her absence and maintain books was Jane. Her fellow housewives loved her. She took good care of their needs, paid them well, and addressed health & safety issues. Her practice now had twenty housewives and her client list - fifty.

Jane was taken in by business. She wanted to expand into homosexual and LGBT needs too. Alice had to reign her in. Brandon and Irene were the poster-children to highlight the security and safety of the organization. Their intimidating appearances provided confidence to the twenty housewives within the practice.

Jane wanted to do more. Alice had to control her with frequent reminder "Greed is not a Good Thing."

Irene and Mark

Alice was missing Mark. She wondered if he had his father's genes and was gay too. It's been almost a year since she spent some time with him. She invited him for the spring / Easter weekend and to her surprise he accepted it immediately.

Thursday evening, she sat in her just cleaned apartment as she waited for Mark. The second bedroom was fresh as new and she wanted his stay to be comfortable; make him want to come back again. She was excited for the weekend with her son.

The door knocked. Excited, she opened the door. At the door, stood Irene grinning with a bottle of wine, "Thought you may be lonely. Dropped in to butter up the boss."

Before Alice could say anything, she invited herself in side and her heavy body settled itself in the living area. Alice did not want her around.

"It is good to see you, but I am expecting my son. He does not know about my business. Why don't we set up something when he leaves"?

"Oh! Your son. I got to meet him. You got to know mine. I want to get to know him."

"With Ted, it was business, Irene. I thought we cleared that out."

"No worries, with your son I will make it my pleasure."

Alice was fuming. Irene was not moving and Mark should be arriving any minute. She wanted the unwelcomed guest out. The doorbell rang this time.

Alice opened the door. Tall, handsome, well-built Mark stepped in to give his mother a warm body hug. For few seconds Alice forgot about Irene's presence. He put his bags down. He noticed Irene and gave her a soft wave.

Irene was staring at him. Alice could see Irene's eyes devouring her son. She knew her young boy was going to be taken by the cougar. She knew Irene would make her move on Mark. She could not control it. Intrigued, she had to know how Irene would get him. She turned on the surveillance systems in the house.

Alice and Jim

Saturday morning, Alice received a text "Closing time, Landmark Bookstore this evening. No blindfold this time." She knew is was Jim, her first housewife club experience. He treated her like a lady every time they were together. She texted back, "937".

The game with Jim changed every time they met. This time around, he texted her the location of the local bookshop and it was closing time. Jim was waiting for her at the self-help aisle.

The store manager announced, "Thank you for your patronage, we will be closing for business in 30 minutes."

Alice looked at Jim. There was mutual admiration. Jim smiled and moved closer to her. He soft murmured, "I want to do it here." Alice was unsure of what her response should be. She looked down at his bulging pants. His hands were touching her wet mount. His breath was heavy and hard. Alice got to her knees and unzipped his pants.

Just then, the store manager came to them. She was taken aback with their position. Jim looked at her, "Oh Hi there, Mary. This is Luscious Dimples."

Mary, wearing glasses, looked like she was in her forties. Taller than Alice, she had a slim body. She looked down at her.

She smiled, "You could not wait for me to close."

Alice had Jim's thick cock in her hands. Mary kissed Jim.

"Wait up for me."

Alice saw her walk away as Jim pushed his cock towards Alice's lips. She opened her mouth and invited him with passion. His hands moved into her hair and he moaned as the dimples appeared. Her lips were salivating and dripping down to the floor. He gripped her head and began to fuck her down her throat. She slurped and sucked on. Alice's head was bopping on his cock. She closed her eyes and relaxed her throat to receive more of him. He wanted to treat her like a slut in public place. She was okay with it. Jim was moaning and grunting as he probed her throat. He was thick and hard, pulsing and pounding in her mouth.

The store lights were being turned off. The night lights came on. The self-help aisle was now lit with low light. Alice heard sounds of glasses and looked sideways with his cock in her mouth. Mary had three glasses and a bottle of wine as she sat next to Alice.

Mary uncorked the bottle and poured the wine into three glasses. Alice's head was bopping on his cock. Alice saw her unbuttoning her shirt and dropping her pants to the floor. She unhooked her bra to expose her small chest with large nipples. She took her glass in her hand and say back against the book shelf, dressed just in her black cotton panties. She was rubbing her panties over her pussy lips as she saw him push in and out of Alice's mouth.

Alice's panties were soaking wet. Jim was pounding hard. His balls were slapping her chin as he banged her mouth. She felt like Linda Lovelace of Deep Throat.

Jim moaned aloud, "Fuck, feels like the first time every time with you."

Alice slowed down and pulled her face away. His wet cock moved up and down as the blood pounded hard into his cock's head.

Mary exclaimed, "Oh My!! You can seriously hurt someone with it."

Jim looked at her. Alice laid back on the ground. She was still fully clothed. Mary raised her ass of the floor and pulled her panties to her ankles. Jim went down on his knees. He put his face close to her waxed pussy. She sighed as he kissed her exposed clit.

Alice crawled next to Mary and sat next to her.

Jim rested his head on Mary's thighs kissing her cunt as he spoke.

"Lucky to have two of my best women."

Looking at Alice he continued "One who makes me feel like a virgin every time I am with other. The other, so tight, that it feels like I am deflowering her every time I do her."

"So, who do you want to go at first." Alice asked.

"Both at the same time." He responded.

Mary giggled like a virgin. Alice saw his tongue working on Mary's cunt. Mary had her eyes closed as she swooned. Her vagina began to cream. Alice saw Mary reach out for her bag and pull out a strap-on and a sheep leather covering. She rolled the covering on the hard strap on.

Alice was uncomfortable for the first time in her life. She nodded her head negatively.

"That is not going into me."

She crossed her legs.

Jim took the strap on and belted it across his belly.

"That is not for you. You take my virginity as I take hers."

His voice was commanding. Alice gave in immediately.

"What do you have in mind?"

She saw his hard erection and an equally hard strap-on dildo right above it. Mary was undressing Alice as Alice stared at what was about follow. In no time, she had Alice naked and lying on the floor. Mary put her mouth on Alice's and she laid on top of her. Their pussies were wet, close to each other, and ready for Jim. Mary's hands went under Alice's back and their breasts pressed against each other. Their pussies pressed together for a second or two.

Alice saw Jim rise behind Mary. His hand gripped Mary's hips. Mary's eyes popped with a loud moan. She hugged Alice hard. His cock was tapping Alice's wet entrance. She heard him grunt as he pushed into Alice. The fucking began.

Alice lay helplessly empowered by Mary. Mary was strong. Jim was fucking them both at the same time. Mary was biting Alice's ear. Alice was moaning too. She was going to cum soon. Mary was shaking hard. Jim pushing in deep.

amorouslion
amorouslion
156 Followers
12