Housewives Club Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They made their presence felt in the bookstore.

Alice cried out "Fuck this is awesome. I am Cumming."

Mary was more silent. Her cunt let out her squirt on the dildo and wet Alice's pelvis below her. Jim was triumphant. He got two women to cum at the same time. He was on the edge too. He eased himself out of the two dripping pussies. He put his wet hard cock in Alice's hand as Mary rolled over next to her.

Alice milked his cock with both her hands. Jim was grunting hard. Alice knew he was going to shoot a load. Mary sat up against the bookshelf.

"Give it to me."

Jim turned his cock to Mary and he jerked forward. His cum hit her face with force. Over the next few seconds, Alice saw him empty his sacs on Mary's face. Mary held her breath as she smelled his fresh cum on her face, tricking down her cheeks, lips, down her neck.

He felt onto Mary exhausted.

"Fuck, you two are amazing."

Back to Irene and Mark

The night at the bookstore was intense. Jim went at Alice and Mary again that evening. She learned that Mary was his widowed very early after her wedding. Jim was her husband's brother who kept her company through her grief and fill her void, all of them, in her life.

Alice returned home, richer both with the experience, money, and a more than satisfied client. She could barely walk as she opened the door. She looked for Mark as she fell onto the sofa. She lazily yelled out her son's name. There was no response.

Exhausted, she closed her eyes and soon fell asleep.

She awoke with the wall clock striking three. It was bright afternoon. To her surprise, she saw a naked Irene making sandwiches in her kitchen. A large frame, muscular arms and legs, her glutes were well developed, highlighted by her well-developed quads. She turned to Alice and exposed her large breasts with complimentary nipples, a triangular patch with thick vaginal lips that matched the ones on her face. She had a winner's smile as she walked with the sandwiches to sit next to Alice.

Alice looked around for Mark.

"We were up all night. He is going to be in bed for a while."

Irene smirked wickedly. Alice pulled herself up and walked to her son's room. He was asleep, covered by the bedsheets, his clothes and Irene's were on the floor. Alice was fuming with rage. She felt a presence behind her.

Irene stood munching the sandwich and with her mouthful she uttered "The young lad is mine. I think I drained him." As Alice looked on, Irene walked to his bed and got into the sheets with him. She took his head and placed it on her chest offering her nipples for him to suck on. Unaware of his mother's presence, Mark's lips drew Irene's nipple into his mouth.

"Please shut the door behind you."

Alice felt insulted. She saw her son enjoying it. She moved back and closed the door.

Irene and Mark were not aware of the hidden cameras in the house. Alice walked to her room and switched on the monitors. She witnessed her son being taken by Irene.

With her nipple still in his mouth, Irene pushed aside the sheets and had mounted his hard erection. She was on his body, grinding her cunt on his pelvis as she moved her ass forward and backward, with his cock deep in her. Mark's arms held her tight, his eyes closed and his mouth sucked Irene's nipples hard.

"Bitch!"

Alice felt a jealous pang as she watched Irene execute her revenge on Alice for taking Ted. Irene rode her son, her hands digging firmly into his athletic chest. She wanted to rescue him but felt he was having a time of his life.

Alice watched the monitor helplessly as Irene's cunt milked her son's hard cock. He soon raised his hips and emptied his nuts into her. Irene kissed him passionately as they rolled on each other. As Irene slipped next to Mark, Alice for the first time saw Mark's matured adult body.

"He has taken after his granddad" Alice observed as she looked at the size of her son's penis. Thick, heavy, and hard just like Chris's.

12