All Comments on 'Housewives of Valley County Ch. 01'

by eeric

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
fucking love it

I love your tales. They make my little white penis sooooooo Hard!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Thank you!

I can’t wait to read the rest of this story. So, so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A little disappointing

I was super excited for this but it was a bit of a disappointment. The last great story from him was the first chapter of the Southern Sherrif story. It had more subtle cuckolding, hot quips and double entendres, and references to things like movies, tv shows, music, and social media. He should make it more like the Blackmerica Love Story series or the second Nerds of Hollyweather. I’d love to see another Black Rooster Resort (the long Tarzan scene was great, as was the music video scene) or a third Marabogo. A sequel series to Blackmerica: A Love Story,where you see the couple in college, would be incredible.

The ultimate point of a Eeric Story is make the reader feel like another little ducked white boy, totally cucked in a black owned world, as details drip in from mentions of tv, books, movies, music, news, ads, and lore building all entrap your impotent little cock until it creams your pants. This story was better than SoSh 3, but definitely feels below what we’ve come to be excited to expect from Eeric.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

The story started off great but then totally fell flat mid way through and made me lose interest.

Pro:

-Great to hear about other races submitting to BBC in Blacked America

-Nice hearing how far back the black fucking goes in the timeline and wasn't tame back then

-Love the theme that all non black men have tiny cocks and only get off to the fact of their women going black

Con:

-His chest hair blowing in the wind. That line was so laughable.

-We spent way too much time about this group of whiteboys and there motorcycle gang. Like none of it was erotic. It read like you were just copying a scene from Wild Hogs.

-Not enough sex or erotic scenarios. It's like we got it all in the beginning, and then nothing.

-Still loose plot threads from other entries waiting to be resolved.

Still keep up the great work and can't wait for the next entry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good but not my Favorite.

I always Look forward to these stories with great excitement.( i loved 'nerds' and southern Sheriff') and I'm hoping for great things from valley county..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous