Housewives of Valley County Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eeric
eeric
1,583 Followers

Both Bill and Fadi gasped when the black man grabbed Jamilah's hips and plunged his lengthy black cock into her awaiting pussy. By this time Bill sported quite the erection in his pants. His almost three-inch penis stood straight out, pushing the insides of his underwear outwards. The crotch area of both Fadi and Bill showed small bulges.

The slow ooze of precum in Bill's underwear quickly turned to spurts of cum when he saw the black man reach under Jamilah and grope her huge soft breasts.

Bill finally managed to take his eyes off of Jamilah's chest, only to find her looking at him.

"Ehm, yeah..." He felt so embarrassed, though Jamilah just smiled teasingly.

"Oh, that sounds nice." Jamilah turned to her husband.

"And you know how handsome I find you in that clumsy jacket Fadi." Jamilah smiled.

The jackets the men in the neighborhood wore when they went riding were custom designed. On the backs of the jackets they had the Clumsy Martin logo, which featured a silhouette of Martin's head looking for his wife over a wooden fence, and just on the other side, lying naked on her back with a black man on top of her, was Martin's wife Jessica. Along with the logo they also had the text, Clumsy Motorcycle Club, written around the logo.

"Yeah." Fadi smiled and felt so manly hearing how good looking his wife found him in the jacket.

"But try and stay on the road this time." Jamilah smiled jokingly, as both John and Bill smiled laughingly as well.

"I'll try." Fadi laughed along.

As they all smiled, Darryl came out from the Najjars and walked out to the driveway where his car was parked.

"Oh, I need to go and say goodbye," Jamilah said as she turned and saw that Darryl was leaving.

"Okay, let him know that it was nice meeting him," Fadi told her as he had answered the door earlier when Darryl arrived.

"I will." Jamilah smiled as she jogged over to Darryl's car where he looked over at her.

Neither of the men said a word as Jamilah made her way over to him. They were all too busy watching her amazing jog.

Fadi let out a small gasp when Jamilah wrapped her arms around Darryl, and kissed him passionately, whilst he reached down and grabbed both her asscheeks and squeezed them firmly. Without even thinking about it, Fadi's hand found its way down to his crotch and slowly rubbed the outside of his small erection.

John and Bill had similar urges as they watched the black man grope Jamilah. Their penises pushing hard against their underwear, leaking precum.

Oh wow... Fadi watched Darryl slide his hand up around Jamilah's hip until he reached her left breast. Whilst he gently fondled her huge soft breast on the outside of her T-shirt, his lips were pressed against hers, and his tongue licking hers.

Suddenly, and with a hungry look on his face, Darryl reached down and pulled Jamilah's T-shirt up over her breasts. The moment they popped out, he leaned down and wrapped his lips around her round areola, taking her big sensitive nipple into his mouth and sucking it.

"Uh... uh uh uh uhhh." Bill spurted in his shorts whilst he watched the black man suck Jamilah's breasts. He tried to keep his grunts as inconspicuous as possible as his cum dampened the crotch of his tennis shorts. Luckily Fadi and John were too mesmerized by what was going on over by Darryl's car to notice.

"Mm mm, too bad I have to get to work." Darryl gave Jamilah's right tit one last suck before leaning back up. His twelve-inch black cock was already stiffening in his pants.

"Well, you can come by after work." Jamilah got so horny just by the thought of having sex with Darryl again.

"Afraid I'm going out of town for business, will be gone for about a week." Darryl sure was going to miss Valley County as he took one good long look at Jamilah, admiring her beauty and amazing body.

"Oh." Having hoped to see him again soon, Jamilah felt a bit sad that he was going out of town.

"Well, be sure and give me a call once you're back, and I'll make sure to give you a real welcoming back present." Jamilah reached down and rubbed her hand alongside the huge bulge in Darryl's pants.

"Bet on it." Darryl smiled and gave her one last hot kiss before getting into his car.

Damn... He looked over at Jamilah as he slowly backed out of the driveway. She still had her T-shirt pulled up, showing off her immense tits.

Over on the front lawn, Fadi, John, and Bill were ogling Jamilah. Their eyes fixated on her now naked breasts. Bill was still dripping cum having just exploded in his tennis shorts. Fadi and John weren't far behind.

Across the street, old Mrs. Martha Ellison walked by with her dog when Darryl left the Najjar home. When she saw Jamilah standing there topless, waving the black man goodbye, it brought back so many good memories. Images from when she was Jamilah's age came flooding back.

She would lay naked on her back in bed. Two handsome black men would sit on their knees next to her, one of each side. She would stroke their huge throbbing erections whilst also having one of them in her mouth at all times. Switching between them, sucking their big bulbous cockheads. All the while her now late husband William would sit in his favorite chair next to the bed, stroking his small penis. Martha loved to glance over at him, seeing the dreamy smile on his face as he watched her with the black men. She often heard him grunt when one of them would get on top of her and plunge his thick black cock into her wet pussy. He almost always spurted his load at that moment.

Oh, my... Martha's nipples stiffened and her nether regions moistened when she dreamt back. Something that hardly happened at her age.

"Hi, Martha." Martha snapped out of her daydream when she heard Jamilah.

"Oh, hi Jamilah, lovely day isn't it." Martha waved her hand.

"It sure has been." Jamilah smiled at the kind, old lady.

As her eyes followed Martha on her walk down the sidewalk with her dog, she noticed that her husband and his friends were looking over at her. They were more than looking. They were staring at her naked breasts, and she had no intention of covering them up. Jamilah loved the attention, especially from the man she loved, her husband Fadi.

With her eyes sensually locked with her husbands, Jamilah slowly raised her hand and beckoned him to come over with her index finger.

"Ehm, I have to be going guys, I'll... see you later." Fadi gasped when he saw his beautiful and amazingly busty wife motion him to come over. His penis pushing hard against his shorts.

"Yeah... we'll... see you later." John stuttered a little. He wished that it was Tiffany standing over there topless and that it was him going over there.

"Yeah... see you Fadi." Bill was still trying to catch his breath after cumming in his shorts a few moments ago.

"Ehm, I better get home, I'm sure Tiffany is waiting for me." John thought about his wife.

"Yeah... I forgot that I was going to call Christine after our tennis match." Bill had such an urge to call his wife.

The two men hurried off separately as Fadi made his way over to his topless wife.

"You looked so beautiful on top of Darryl before." Fadi looked lovingly into his wife's beautiful brown eyes. His penis pushed even harder against the insides of his shorts now that he was near her. His gaze slowly but surely fell down onto her huge breasts.

"Thank you, Habibi." Jamilah smiled sexily and stepped closer to her husband. Her breasts a mere inch from her husband's chest.

"Though there was something I missed afterward." Jamilah reached down and laid her hand on Fadi's crotch and slowly rubbed along the small bulge. Her fingers quickly became wet from the damp spot on her husband's shorts where he had come.

Oh wow... Fadi gasped in sheer arousal.

"I want to feel you between my breasts." Jamilah looked into Fadi's eyes with such lust.

Fadi gasped and his knees almost wobbled when Jamilah then took his hand and walked him inside. As soon as the door closed behind them, Jamilah turned and gave Fadi another sexy look before dropping to her knees.

Wasting no time, she reached up and grabbed the waistband of her husband's shorts and pulled them down. His three-inch erection flung into action the second the shorts were pulled down.

"Mmm." Jamilah smiled when she saw her husband's cute penis. A drop of precum was just about to fall to the floor from the tip of his penis when she leaned in and took his entire length into her mouth. Her husband's full erection barely touched the back of her throat.

Oh my god... Fadi wasn't even sure if he could make it until his penis felt the amazing warmth and touch of his wife's ample mounds.

With one long and slow motion, Jamilah leaned back, sucking her husband's erection all the way out. Sweet precum flowing out from its tip onto her tongue until the head popped out between her lips.

"Mmm..." She looked up and smiled.

Fadi stood there silent and amazed, watching as Jamilah took her marvelously huge breasts, one in each hand and slightly parted them so he could slide his penis in between them.

Fadi gulped as he reached down and grabbed his erection. He couldn't wait to slide it in and up between Jamilah's soft hills. Though he also knew to savor each second, since he knew that he wouldn't be able to last but a few moments.

"Ohh." Fadi let out a soft grunt when he felt his wife's soft skin against the tip of his penis. Slowly he slid it up into her cleavage and watched it disappear when Jamilah gently squeezed her breasts together.

"Oh yess..." Jamilah glanced down at her chest. For a split second, she instinctively held out her tongue expecting a bulbous and thick head slide into her mouth, which was always the case when a black man slid his huge cock up between her breasts. With her husband, however, his penis would always remain hidden between her voluptuous breasts.

"Oh yes, that's it, Habibi." She looked up at her husband with loving eyes. Though she could barely feel his small penis sliding between her breasts, she loved the look on his face.

"Oh, Jamilah!" Fadi groaned as once more his balls emptied. This time between his wife's wonderfully soft breasts.

"Ohhh mmm." Jamilah moaned along with her husband. She could feel the wetness of his cum splash between her breasts. She loved the face he made when he came. It was a bit silly, but she had always found it so endearing.

"Ahh." Fadi's tongue partially hung out of his mouth as he grimaced. His penis all wet and slimy as he slowly slid it through his small load of cum.

"Mmm." Jamilah held her breasts pressed together, letting her husband's penis rest between them as he recovered from his climax.

"I love you my beautiful flower." Fadi breathed heavily as he opened his eyes and looked down at his loving wife.

"And I you, my love." Jamilah smiled and slowly parted her breasts, exposing Fadi's still hard penis and the small liquidy mess that was his cum.

"Ohh." Fadi gently fell down onto his knees in front of his knees. He felt so emotional after having just cum and so in love with his wife. With such tenderness, he leaned in kissed Jamilah, who lovingly kissed him back.

"Mmm." As they kissed, Fadi's hands found their way up to Jamilah's huge and soft breasts. Gently he ran his fingers over her skin, softly squeezing her breasts, his thumb rubbing against his big nipples.

"Mmm." Fadi slowly leaned back. His wet tongue parting way with Jamilah's. He could still taste cum on her breath from when she had swallowed Darryl's load. From the volcano-like eruption he had witnessed before, his wife must have swallowed an immense amount of cum.

Leaving the gaze of his loving wife's beautiful eyes, Fadi looked down and turned his attention to her amazing breasts, and the small load of cum he had left between them.

"Nghh..." Fadi leaned in. His tongue met his wife's smooth and sweet skin, along with the musky taste of his own semen. Along her cleavage, he slowly ran his tongue and licked up all of his cum.

"Oh yess..." Jamilah moaned softly whilst she ran her fingers through her husband's hair. Her husband had always been so polite and she loved how he always cleaned her body with his tongue.

To be continued...

eeric
eeric
1,583 Followers
12