All Comments on 'Housing A Dragon'

by Tony155

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
caption_guycaption_guyalmost 19 years ago
Very nice piece

This was an excellent story to read and enjoy. It had real plot and structure and the author obviously took the time to do it right. I'll be watching for more.

hecate_portalhecate_portalalmost 19 years ago
A wonderful read!

What a great change of pace. So many author's forget that romance is just as sexy as anything else. The characters are straightforward and interesting. The story is well-written and solid. I hope to see more from the writer soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Would have given you a ten

if it were possible. This is one of the best stories I've read here lately.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
great talent

nice storytelling. I really enjoyed it and I look forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
sweet story

nice tale well told. only question i had was about the accident - he was permanantly disabled by that drunk driver, shouldn't get disablity? it would help then get started in the new life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Keri & Zeke ....

... what a nicely told story. I've enjoyed your other stories and have read this one twice now. I'll need to read it a few more times to get caught up to the number of times I've read "Bowl Me Over", "Blind Date for Eric" and "Brenda & Ian."

Somehow, I knew before I read it that one of them would be injured. The long road trips indicated it. There was good character development, making Keri and Zeke real people not just figments of imagination.

Thank you for another fine story.

J.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Superb!!!

I not know much about baseball,but I do know a superbly written story when I read one,and this is one.This writer gets better(if that is possible) with every new story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
OOps, my earlier "score"hould have been 100

Missed changing the score thermometer from 50 to 100.

Corrected now.

J.

PS if any of you reading the comments have not checked Tony155's other stories, do so now. It will be worth your time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Beautiful

This was a beautifully written story, well thought out and tender. I have read some of your other work, and although i have not commented on it before i thought that it was one of the best stories that i have read on this site. Thank you for an enjoyable reading experrience.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
nice....

liked the realism...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
lovely...

a lovely, heartwarming love story. i started out by reading 'drumbeats' and am now reading your other stories, and this doesn't disappoint. even though i somehow predicted that he was going to have an accident, it was still nice to find out how they were going to deal with it. what i like about your characters is that they are average people - not perfectly gorgeous with super DD breasts or extra long dicks. thanks tony for a beautiful story.

TeenSpiritTeenSpiritover 15 years ago
Wonderful

Now, finally, we have a story from you where you really could write a Part Two! Well, come on, then... =P

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You didn't disappoint

I've read several of your other stories, and when I found this one I knew I was in for a treat. You didn't disappoint me. As a former ballplayer who didn't make it that far I identified closely with the emotions. Very well done. Jerry

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Good story, well written except there should have been a good proofreader.

de Jay

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

so nice

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
An interesting romance

Not in my usual reading but I'm finding I like them more and more.

Please continue the story, they are just getting started.

Ramjet

Johnny0432Johnny0432almost 7 years ago
Excellent Story 5 stars

BTW being intubated on a ventilator automatically put a patients category as Critical, and admitted to an ICU. With a quick up grade once extubated.

RABSTARABSTAalmost 4 years ago
Excellent story!!

I loved this one. It is the first story I've read from you, but I've bookmarked your story page. The one thing missing from the story was the lawsuit. He was a promising ball player who would have made a lot of money if he had made it to the Reds, but his career was cut short by a reckless driver.

I noticed that your Biography page has not been updated since 2012. Did you finish the book you wanted to write and did it get published?

One of the best stories I've read on Lit.

I hope you are doing well in this pandemic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Keri will like living in Arkansas? Lol.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

I just loved the storyline. The story was well paced as their love grew. At the end it had a fairly good ending, but not what I had hoped for, where it indicated a happily ever after for the two it in my opinion should have at least gotten to the relocation and marriage. At any rate it was a 5-star story. Well done!

Crissy4uCrissy4ualmost 2 years ago

When can I find true love?

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germanyalmost 2 years ago

Many stories I've read on this side that start out describing a budding romantic relationship, descend into recounts of cheap porn movies as soon as it comes to sex. Worse, often one partner, mostly the male, turns out to be mostly thrilled by having someone to dominate and demean.

I'm grateful for every contribution showing the protagonists having sex in a loving and spontaneous way. Doing what comes naturally, from experiences, from living the moment and as an expression of their feelings for each ever. Simplifying the matter, for me to be satisfying the mc's have to see eye to eye for a romantic story to work. I've found this in several of Tony155's stories and will just keep tearing through them. Thanks for many an enjoyable read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Love this story 5 stars

It's one of my all-time favorites. I am an ICU nurse and almost all the ZEKE ICU experience is totally wrong, but that's OK you just don't know author. jgstansell@yahoo.com

Coochielover71Coochielover715 months ago

Love it!!!!! Another excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago
Beautiful Story

The medical information was absolutely wrong, but I loved it anyway. 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous