All Comments on 'Houston Ch. 02: The Intervention'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 77 Comments
JbRobertssonJbRobertssonalmost 4 years ago

Great story so far, maybe a bit melodramatic, but still enjoyable. Looking forward to the rest. Any chance we can get four or more pages at a time? Seems like we barely get started reading and it's over. Whatever the case, thanks for posting. Good stuff.

moblanemoblanealmost 4 years ago
GREAT SPY STUFF

I am enjoying this tale a lot. I understand the other comment accusing it of 'melodrama' but stories, by their very nature NEED that quality just to be stories and not docmentaries. I don't think the average Literotica reader is looking for 'investsigative' reporting or the typical 'dry-cleaned' news we all see in the press and on TV This is a gripping and exciting tale so far without fantasy. Most of the characters and locations are, although uncommon, mostly representative of the sort of things and people who exist around us in everyday life. Even so, this is a STORY and a top class one at that.... More Please 5**** and counting! Thank You.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 4 years ago

Great action! Looking forward to the next part.

5

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaalmost 4 years ago
Spy drama...

The story is a spy mystery. Not my cup of tea but it is interesting. It is off the cuff and the jest of the picture is this company sell slaves and cucks the husbands, but John is something more and they are going to try to get to him, break him, get him to talk, and sell his wife. A wannabe James Bond type spy story. I have to admit, looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Yuck

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice story

But drugs or not i cant believe any woman would agree to become a company whore especially a wife who loves her husband. Houston may be gullible but that does not mean stupid. Gullible may make her believe linda but it would not make her want to be a whore for business.

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

Another great Sattletramp story.

It's a lot of fun and I'm loving it and looking forward to the next instalment.

Scores 5/5

KoxokKoxokalmost 4 years ago

Fun! Looking forward to next part!

penneydog55penneydog55almost 4 years ago
Wowee!

So Far So Good! 5 Stars ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 4 years ago

sounds like they could use a dose of their own medicine

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Meh

Where’s the erotica. Waste of time. Should have given it 2 stars at most.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 4 years ago

Enjoying this story.

maninconnmaninconnalmost 4 years ago
Oh no!

I've got to wait for Ch. 3?

Ok! It worth waiting for a good piece of tale!

bigbob2406bigbob2406almost 4 years ago

I just love the stories that come out of that convoluted mind of yours!!

mainer42mainer42almost 4 years ago

to anonymous Meh, Our writers do not submit to Penthouse Letters. If you only want that kind of journalism, KINDLY HEAD IN THAT DIRECTION. anticipating CH 3!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This is a fun read

Looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Bah!

This is like being given an awesome desert, but you’re only allowed a small teaspoon every week or so. Hopefully it doesn’t go bad before we finally reach the final spoonful.

I also don’t think ST1956 is such a pathetic writer that he can only manage 2 pages every 7 days. I think it more likely he’s intentionally breaking up a finished story to torture his readers as long as possible.

Seeing as I’m not a masochist I’ll just leave this story for a month or two until he’s done his stupid plan, or whatever it is.

G1962G1962almost 4 years ago
I love how creative you are.

It's not just about the sex, but the story it.I love how you build your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very enjoyable series...

...looking forward to the next chapter. 5 stars. Thanx!

Loklie

johsunjohsunalmost 4 years ago

This is getting interesting. Love the super villain vs the good guys secret spy outfit type of thing. Kind of like some of the James Bond clone movies from the sixties. With the attempted cuckold and sex slave thing added.

dragonmann72dragonmann72almost 4 years ago

Anonymousabout 4 hours ago

Meh

Where’s the erotica. Waste of time. Should have given it 2 stars at most.

Does that mean you gave it a five by mistake?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
4*

...

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

Any chance of telling us how many chapters this is going to be? Two pages a week for who know how many weeks is wearisome.

eightytuneseightytunesalmost 4 years ago
Getting Ready

So much is happening, but best is that they are a couple fighting for their marriage. John is quite the surprise. Houston even more so. Now comes the retaliation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I like this series better

. . . than the series with Oscar. Still as unbelievable to most as James Bond, but more familiar.

Norman_Sands

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Yeah what's with

The 2 pages weeks apart. Get this shit show done and at least post a chapter a day . That is what makes a score low. You lose a star a day on the waiting alone.

Robby_DRobby_Dalmost 4 years ago
Fun

Very entertaining. I'm looking forward to the next installment.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdalmost 4 years ago
Nice, Entertaining Story

Lots of fun, can't wait for the next chapter.

Rolando1225Rolando1225almost 4 years ago
Great story. I love it.

Great story. I love it! With what LITEROTICA is paying you for publishing it first, according to Mr Anonymous you have to leave everything behind in your life and keep bringing new chapters on a daily basis, so that he can finish the story and doesn't get frustrated waiting. After all he's paying for his internet service, otherwise, he will penalize you by cutting down the stars he gives the story. What a schmuck! Thanks for the story. It's a 5*, and TAKE ALL THE TIME YOU NEED.

LaneBagginsLaneBagginsalmost 4 years ago

I know this is a wild fairy tale, I mean Houston, a female of the species showers and gets ready in the time husband makes coffee and warms buns. Come on Man, I can dispense belief for a story but a woman getting dressed in that short of a time is just too much for me to comprehend. I know this your universe but I don't think that is possible in any universe. Oh, the rest of the story is progressing fine. Love the "Get Smart" stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
If you don't have a finished story?

Don't post it. Too much time in between chapters. James Bond he isn't.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 4 years ago
Great yarn!

Looking for more! Enjoying the play on "The Omega Sector" in TRUE LIES!

hermie55hermie55almost 4 years ago

Great story!!!

As to the anonymous schmuck, the stories were published 7 days apart which by the way is hardly weeks.

Phoenix2019Phoenix2019almost 4 years ago
These people who are impatient

Y'know I would like the stories to come out faster too. But y'know something. Its not as easy as it looks. I thought I would try to see if I could do something decent. I am not a writer, barely passed grade 12 English 40 years ago. I wrote My first story and posted it. It didn't rate real well (a Lead Zeppelin comes to mind...its a really old reference, even before My time) and I was told it was unreadable by one respondent. I worked on it for a couple weeks just over 4,000 words.

I appreciate the talent some of the writers on here have. I know what type of story I enjoy and just avoid the ones that have a theme I am not fond of, its not hard. If you have CONSTRUCTIVE critique I am sure they are all ears. But posting because you like to bellyache and whine...geeeze YOU try writing a story. Let everyone else have a shot at you. Be grateful they post on here.

Saddletramp1956: I don't like everything you write, but thanks for writing. I appreciate your time and effort.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

Rolando, the point is, he apparently doesn't have the story written yet, so we have to wait for him to finish writing each chapter. If he had waited until he finished writing, he could have posted each chapter on a timely basis.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 4 years ago
Alpha Sector

That’s funny right there. Now I have to see how it turns out 🙄

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
Please please please please

Please bring out chapters 3 4 and 5. Awesome story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Obviously

The writer must be a fan of either "Get Smart" or "Man from Uncle" Please include the explanation of how they recruited Houston to take the job. Was there an employment agency or a "friend" who knew Houston wanted a job? They must have known something about John as he is their "target."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
KEEP IT COMING

I love your stories and writing. Keep them coming! AND, get the bad guys...

DogFuzzDogFuzzalmost 4 years ago
Yep!

Okay, I’m hooked and along for the ride. Love to see the Bad Guys go down hard.

stinger82stinger82almost 4 years ago
Love it!

Looking forward to the next chapter!! I gave you a solid “5”!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What Rolando Said!

Since you are not compensated for your very entertaining writing, you must get compensation in another way. Of course! It’s those invaluable little stars you are given! I’m sure that the threat of fewer stars bothers you quite a bit. I will, myself, give you a hefty dose of those precious five-pointed beauties, but I wish that I could give you even more- like a T-bone! I bet you would like that! Anyway, all kidding aside, please remember that there are those who appreciate the work you put into your writing. Thanks. 5 stars.

BaggyUKBaggyUKalmost 4 years ago
Good man ST

Good fun light tale, yes with Bondesque imagination but that's part of the fun. Thank you

tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
IN WHAT WORM HOLE DOES THIS OCCUR

with all references to modern movies and t.v. shows. TK U MLJ LV NV

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Another glimpse inside saddletramp's world is always welcome. Who couldn't love a story where the entrance to the secret organization's headquarters is through a porta jon in a junkyard? I don't like waiting for the next chapter either but I know if we going to be good stuff when it gets here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Preposterous

Okay, Tramp, this isn't a docudrama, but SOME basis in reality is necessary... or post stuff like this in SciFi.

In all the Tramp stories I've read, some incarnation of Rambo/Superman is the protagonist. Tramp exhibits some apparent misogynist tendencies by making all his female spouses insipid and perfectly stupid. Once he establishes those characters, he then employs every cliche in the world in his story lines. That's unfortunate, because I see signs he could be a superior writer, if only he would. Very sad!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sounds like....

Doesn't this seem just a little "Get Smart"ish. Really enjoying thd story though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Pretty good

It reminded me of one of those Matt Helm movies staring Dean Martin, or "Our Man Flint" movies starring James Coburn, from the 60's. But they were fun. Looking forward to the next chapter!

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 4 years ago

It's scary that soooooo many think this is "good spy stuff"

Its not

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Are these readers that stupid

This was written for a 12 year old

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
lack of a finish

I hate bullshit stories like this one. The author gets you interested and then there is NO ending.

premshankerpremshankeralmost 4 years ago
Aimless

It is a pity that such powerful Author like you writes a disoriented , aimless episode which failed to to indicate the true Goal

baulloyder68baulloyder68almost 4 years ago
Ian Fleming your not.

Your stories are getting more lame all the time. You are about to make my list of authors to not read soon if you keep on this path.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Some of the comments are ridiculous

Personally I’m happy to read an amusing high drama fantasy story where the bad guys get what they deserve.

Obviously they’re nothing like real spy type operatives, instead it’s close enough to spies produced by Hollywood.

It appears that Houston isn’t the only gullible woman at Omega, Linda must be as dumb as a bag of rocks in that kind of business women are disposable commodities.

Tess (UK)

BeBopper99BeBopper99almost 4 years ago

5* Very Entertaining and Original! I am looking forward to the next chapter. Please ignore the moronic trolls. Write On!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
SOS, different story

What the hell, Dude? Every one of your stories is exactly the same! Just some fidgiting with the details is all. Otherwise it's the stock arrogant MC who confronts a problem head-on and makes it clear to anyone interested that he doesn't care what anyone thinks. He proceeds to take crude revenge and leaves a mess behind. Meanwhile, he has new love and new wealth. Almost enough for a new pickup truck and outboard motor. Am I getting ahead of the story?

bruce22bruce22almost 4 years ago
Amusing Reading

Over the top fantasy. A bit shallow , but posting a novel here is not likely to have many takers. All good fun!

RimmerdalRimmerdalalmost 4 years ago
Oooooo

True Lies anyone? Tango? Oh dear The Munsters lmao. What's next Alvin and the Chipmonks? LMFFAO.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fun!

Fun!

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 3 years ago

Super Secret Spy Shit!! And Sex. You just turned the 4 S’s into 5. Awesome

Wolfgang1955Wolfgang1955about 3 years ago

No more TV, in my home

tralan69ertralan69erabout 3 years ago

@sbrooks103x

Whine much?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great Fun

Keep going! No one is being forced to read your offerings. 5*s.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
They’re There Their

“You know they’re they’re...”

Really? They are they are?

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Damn

Those bad guys (and girls) are diabolical. Let's see how the good guys take care of this.

Very intriguing.

Five Stars

Rancher46Rancher46over 1 year ago

You just got to love saddletramps cloak and dagger stories. Never a dull moment. Well written and a great storyline. Well done 5/5

SeafoamzoneSeafoamzoneover 1 year ago

Damn, we need a story featuring Bubba and T-Bone as the leads!

That would be some funny shit.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

Okay, this was much better than the first installment. However, you're really stretching the "believable factor" in the extreme. You should have given the readers some insight on Houston getting doped at her office in the first part. You went too heavy on the shock factor removing a humongous amount from the "plausibility factor".

It should have been plotted out to be more subtle. If you're going to knock someone over, you should do it with a feather, not a sledgehammer. Read my story "Kurt & Lisa" for a good example of so subtle that you don't see it coming before it actually hits you. I'm still holding this one at 3/5 because the whole cuckold thing seems too contrived. You could have done something else more subtle and ended up listing this in another category, non-consent for example. 🙄 I'm not locked into writing only in a single category. You appear to be locked strictly into Loving Wives and God forbid that you author a Romance or something else. 😉

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Good silly follow up,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Omega is so-o'o fucked.

RanDog025RanDog0259 months ago

Hahahahaha! Saddle Tramp, the best Author here besides BurntRedStone and ScottishTexan is giving advice on how to write even though his mind is stuck on Incest, lol. GOOD ONE! Some people wouldn't be able to tell the difference between a fiction and a Motor Vehicles Manual. I'm amazed at myself for missing this one, first read, that or I forgot to score it. So the score will be, wait for it! 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS! Thanks Saddle Tramp.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I hope that all the people involved in this operation or severely mauled beaten crippled forf life and then beggared (maybe buggered too, since they seem to like forcing others for sex). form senior staff to enforcers to ladys wilklingly whoring for $ and the chance to cuckold they hosbands. find husbands , try for wives, lawsuit try, and then see about killing the company's foreign buyers. ambitions for justice is good and shld be encouraged even if justice doesnt fall w/in the corrupt US judicial system parameters. rk

dgfergiedgfergieabout 1 month ago

I love these spy stories where the bad guys are always over confident. Good story and another 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Do these villains have their brains stuffed up their smelly asses? After having seen what happened to big, hulk Greg (if they have an iota of brain, they wouldn't believe in the slipping on a bar of soap theory), they still tend to underrate John? Or perhaps they have a tendency to overrate themselves? But I feel that Alpha One should never have allowed the opposition to find out the whereabouts of the 'Company'. He should never have allowed Houston in the premises with her PHONE. And never to take a call there. That's a big giveaway to the villains. Secret Spy organisations try to keep their positions as elusive as possible. And even if the 4 suits did make it to the salvage yard, they should never have been allowed to go Scot free. They should have been eliminated and their bodies and vehicles just vanished. No one to know whatever happened to them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES