Houston Ch. 03: Alpha and Omega

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think we have a problem," he said when the man at the other end answered the call.

"Get back to the office," the other man said before ending the call. For the first time since all this started, George began to get nervous...

...

"So what's the plan?" John asked.

"We have a team assembling near Omega's headquarters," Regis said, handing him a slip of paper with an address. John committed it to memory before stuffing it in his poscket. "I just got word that Black was turned back at the checkpoint we had set up, so he should be there in about an hour or so. Oscar and some of our boys will follow you," Regis added.

"I'm going, too," Houston said. John looked at her, confused.

"Why?" he asked. "This could get dangerous. I don't want you to get hurt."

"That's my decision," she said. "I belong at your side. You're my husband. Where you go, I go." He looked at Houston and saw something in her face he had never seen before - determination. He looked at Regis, who simply nodded his head.

"This involves her as well," he said. John understood and looked back at his wife.

"Okay," he said. "But you follow my lead. Got it?"

"I understand," she said. They left Regis' office and went back to John's car. Oscar joined the Sector team members who brought him to the compound and followed John as he headed back to the city. John and Houston didn't say very much on the drive, but he wondered what had happened to his wife. On one hand, he was concerned for her safety, but on the other hand, he was proud of her. This could prove interesting, he thought.

They got to the address Regis had given him, and he pulled up next to the mobile command unit, a trailer filled with electronic gear. He got out of the car and opened the trunk as Oscar's SUV pulled up next to him. He grabbed some body armor and helped put it on his wife.

"What's this for?" she asked.

"I don't want you getting shot," he said. "Remember, you do as you're told."

"I will, John," she said. "I'm not stupid, you know." He smiled and kissed her.

"I know," he said. His thoughts were interrupted by a man's voice.

"Smith?" a large man in a dark uniform asked loudly.

"Yes?" John and Houston answered. He looked at her before continuing. "I'm John Smith," he said.

"Special Agent Jones, FBI. We're starting the briefing now," the man said. John, Houston, Oscar and the others stood around a large table as Agent Jones briefed them on the layout of the building and the attack plan. When he briefed them on his somewhat convoluted plan to access the top floor, Houston held up her hand.

"Yes?" Jones asked condescendingly.

"I have a badge that'll get us on the top floor," she said. "Wouldn't that be a lot easier than everything you just said?" John smiled to himself. Jones' face turned red for a moment. After taking a deep breath, he nodded his head.

"Alright, Mrs. Smith," he said. "We'll just use your badge then. You can lead us up to the top floor." She smiled sweetly at him when he finished. "Any questions?" he asked. Everyone shook their heads. "All right," he ordered. "Let's roll." The group of heavily armed men went to their staging areas and John checked his equipment one last time, making sure he had a fully-loaded magazine in his pistol.

"I'm sorry if I embarrassed you," Houston told John as he finished checking his gear. He looked at her and smiled.

"I'm not embarrassed," he said, wrapping his arm around her. "I'm proud of you. I don't think I've ever seen anyone shut Jones up like that." He gave her a kiss, then finished checking his gear. Oscar joined him and they headed out.

...

George sat at the large conference table in the top floor of the building that housed Omega and listened in shock as Jim Bradbury, the Chairman of the Board of Directors, told him about the destruction of the beach compound.

"So, what do we do?" he asked the older man.

"Get rid of all the evidence, you clodhopper," Jim said. "I told you that if you didn't start thinking with your brain instead of your dick this would happen. But you wouldn't listen. Now, get to it!" George started to get up out of his chair when a large man in a dark suit came into the room.

"We got a problem," he told the two executives. "Feds are moving in."

"What?" George asked.

"Feds," the man said. "They're all over the building."

"Get to the roof," Jim said. "I'll call in a chopper."

"Too late," the enforcer said. "Feds have already occupied the roof."

"Damnit," George said. "Now what?" They were interrupted by the sound of federal agents crashing through the door. The enforcer went for his gun, but was stopped by an FBI agent who tased him before he could pull out his handgun. John, Houston and Oscar came into the room along with several heavily-armed federal agents.

"Now you can become Bubba's bitch," John said as he walked up to George. George looked at Houston as she walked up to him. Without saying a word, she kneed him as hard as she could in the crotch. She kicked him a couple more times as he lay on the floor screaming.

"I quit," she yelled in his face as he moaned in pain. John rolled him over, cuffed his hands behind his back and Mirandized him. Oscar did the same to Jim. Federal agents fanned throughout the top floor and had arrested other top members of Omega's organization. All of them were charged with a number of felonies, which included seditious conspiracy, prostitution and trafficking. The agents had also confiscated Omega's files and were busy hauling them out of the building.

As they watched the activity around them, John's phone buzzed. He answered, seeing the call was from "Alpha One."

"Smith," he said when he answered.

"John, good work," Regis said.

"Thanks, boss," John told him.

"Listen, why don't you and Houston take the rest of the week off," he said. "Have her here for training at 0700 Monday morning."

"Training?" John asked.

"Yes," Regis said. "I'm sure you want your new partner to be fully qualified to operate in the field with you."

"Did you say, partner?" John asked.

"Of course," Regis said. "You two work well together, and I like her style. Now go, and enjoy each other while you can."

After they ended the call, John looked at his wife. Having her as a partner would certainly be interesting, he thought to himself.

"Everything okay, honey?" she asked. He nodded his head.

"Yeah," he said. "Regis has given us the week off. Then you start training."

"Training?" she asked.

"Yeah," John said. "You're going to be my new partner." She smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Partner, huh?" she asked. "I like the sound of that. C'mon, Mr. Smith, I need that big beautiful cock of yours inside me."

"Sounds like a plan," John said. They walked out of the office arm-in-arm and headed home.

Epilogue:

The senior members of Omega were tried in federal court and found guilty of all charges. They were given the maximum sentences allowed by law. The women who had been part of the so-called "Executive Support Team" turned state's evidence and testified in court, which helped secure the guilty verdicts. Greg never woke up from his coma and died of a heart attack the day Omega's remaining executives were found guilty.

Two months later, John and Regis stood in the gallery overlooking the gym, watching Houston go through her paces with her hand-to-hand combat instructor. She had come a long way in a short period of time. She was no longer the ditzy, somewhat gullible woman John had married. She was now a strong, confident woman who could more than hold her own. John was proud of the progress she had made.

"Tell me something, Regis," he said as he watched his wife.

"What's that?" Regis asked.

"Did you guys do something to her during that hypnotherapy session?" John asked.

"No," Regis said. "What you're seeing now is the real Houston Smith. All we did was help her realize her true inner strength. You're not having second thoughts about having her as a partner, are you?"

"Not at all," John said. "In fact, I'm looking forward to it."

"Good," Regis said. "She's got just a few weeks to go, then I have a job for the two of you."

"Oh?" John asked. "What's that?"

"Not now," Regis said. "When she's finished. I think it's about lunchtime. Why don't you take her to lunch?"

"Sure," John said. He went downstairs and entered the gym as the instructor walked out. Houston saw him and wiped the sweat off her face before she ran up to him.

"What do you think, partner?" she asked, giving him a deep kiss.

"Nice work, but I think you need to take a shower before we go to lunch," he said, laughing. She laughed back, and playfully slapped his arm. "After lunch, I'll take you to the range."

"Oh, do I get to play with your gun?" she asked, grabbing his crotch.

"You are froggy today, aren't you?" he asked.

"I'll show you froggy tonight, when I jump your bones," she said. She was always fun in bed, but she had turned into a wild woman ever since her training.

"I can't wait," he said. He watched her walk into the shower, admiring her toned legs and ass. Yes, he thought, life was going to get very interesting indeed...

The end...

Or is it?

12