All Comments on 'Houston Goes to Washington Pt. 01'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Can't wait

For the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

oscar warren and mmas this is going to be another good one

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 3 years ago

Great beginning of another story!

5

OdiouserOdiouserabout 3 years ago

Another amazing story from the tramp! You cover so many different genres with equal believability, hard to imagine. I can't wait to read what happens to Houston. My privilege to be the first reviewer on this one, Something that often happens due to my freakish 2am wake-up time. I am busy wrapping up my 'Just Call her Brooke' continuation on LW. Had to hurry before YOU offered to finish it, lol.

artmanafwartmanafwabout 3 years ago
Five stars!!!!’

I was moving the page and while moving it hit the one star, and I wanted to hit the five stars. It’s too bad I cannot change what is already accidentally input.

Thank You, you are one of the BEST !!! I never miss reading your tales. They are very good and I always get sucked into them.

artmanafw

mainer42mainer42about 3 years ago

always keeping me on the edge of my exercise ball!! Cannot wait for more

whateverittakeswhateverittakesabout 3 years ago

Oscar Warren is one of the characters that should be indestructible. Please keep him around to keep things under control.

pepepilotpepepilotabout 3 years ago

Riveting, and probably truer than many realize. I can't wait for the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Fun stuff

But . . . openly discussing Top Secret (and beyond) black ops stuff in a restaurant? At best, they should all lose any clearances that they hold.

I know this is fiction and just for fun, willing suspension of disbelief and all that, but c'mon.

AbctoyAbctoyabout 3 years ago
Good read

Can't wait

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989about 3 years ago
Okay

After reading the Houston series this is a disappointment. It seems to be getting more and more unbelievable. Not that a crooked US Senator is unbelievable. All of these resources devoted to the MMAS is crazy. Plus this senator know all about this top secret agency and it's prior operations is hard to believe. I know your writing the story and you do whatever, so I'll just read.

BaggyUKBaggyUKabout 3 years ago
Another round ..

..of light escapism entertainment. Always a good read, thanks ST.

JohnD46JohnD46about 3 years ago
Very good

This could be a great story. Look forward to the next chapter Thanks.

tizwickytizwickyabout 3 years ago

Another great beginning to the outstanding adventures of Oscar Warren and Herman Munster. Looking forward to the coming installments.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

Awesome story! I can always count on you for a fun romp - bring on Pt. 02... 5*

LakeeriegoatguyLakeeriegoatguyabout 3 years ago

Dad blast it, you're a good writer. You got my attention. I can't wait to find out what comes next.

I just hope we don't have long to wait.

5 STARS!!!

Thanks..

LeFrog08LeFrog08about 3 years ago

It’s great to see John and Houston

back. Excellent read.

DirtySingleMomDirtySingleMomabout 3 years ago

EWWW Eating shit?? Really? Shouldn't this be in fetish? It seems to me you're now just trying to gross your readers out.

I did enjoy the last/first/other John and Houston story. I thought this first chapter felt a little flat almost too contrived. I'm not sure about dragging MMAS into it was a great idea I know you said you would at the start. I'm obviously not a fan I personally think you took that too far beyond reason. I just hope you don't do too many more tie-ins. I really don't think that John and Houston meet Justice would work and I'd hate to see you try it. Sorry no stars for this chapter but I'm pretty sure it's not gonna concern you in any way bt see how it goes.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Ok

You set it up, and I'm hooked. Let's get to it!

tralan69ertralan69erabout 3 years ago

Another one

Another good start to what I am sure will be a great story. 5/5

@DSM, The guy was not eating shit, his wonderful wife shit in his mouth so he could choke and die. I like the MMAS stories as well Ranger Justice. Who knows maybe he will show to help John save Houston from the Senator.

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithabout 3 years ago

Great start! Another awesome Saddle Tramp tale!

arrowglassarrowglassabout 3 years ago
Glad to see another good one from saddletramp1956!!!

You have hooked me with this one, so looking forward to the next chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Having friends who actively participated in the cold war, I expected Regis to refer to the Russians as communists still. As for the Chinese...

Rancher46Rancher46over 1 year ago

Looks like Saddletramp has another winner. Well done 6/6

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES