Houston Goes to Washington Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't understand," John said. "How is it something like this doesn't become national headlines?"

"Because he and his wife have probably intimidated enough of the right people to keep it quiet," Regis said.

"Warren suggested his wife might have ties to that MMAS group," John said. "Do you think that's possible?"

"Personally, I think it's more than possible, given what she's into," Regis said. "And I suspect she's probably used those ties to keep Legstrom in line."

"So, you think Legstrom has targeted Houston?" John asked. "And all of this is just a ... ruse to get Houston here?"

"I'm certain of it," Regis said. "He's had his eye on her ever since she joined the company. But she's not tonight's target. Ogilvie is. Still, I want you to be extra careful, Houston," he told her.

"I will, boss," she said.

"Good," Regis said. "I'm sending an encrypted copy of Legstrom's profile to you, John. I'm also sending a video of a conversation between Ogilvie and Legstrom. I think the two of you will find it... interesting. Oscar's team will be close by if you need backup tonight. Good luck to the both of you."

"Thanks, boss," John said as the video ended.

...

To be continued...

Notes:

Oscar Warren is featured in my series, "Revenge in Advance," and "The Warren Files." He has also appeared in other stories. The events he describes in this story can be found in those two series.