All Comments on 'Houston Goes to Washington Pt. 02'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 3 years ago

Another exciting chapter!

5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

more more more soon please 5 stars

KalimaxosKalimaxosabout 3 years ago
Oh that Swamp...

Great piece.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
* * * * *

Can't wait to read Pt. 03!

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 3 years ago

i do hope they get to houston before anything happens to her. and nancy needs shot

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 3 years ago
Sorry Saddle but there is no way that pissant Senator would fold like that.

It was almost a case of "Ya gots me sherriff. Now I'll tell you everything." No, he would have lawyered up immediately and not a squeak would be heard. Plus, all that admitting he was a pervert and dobbing in his wife and telling John how Houston was a good woman etc. Just ridiculous and lacks credibility.

Your writing is always good. Many thanks. But this storyline is just unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
usual crap

Garbage

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I could have given it a 4 star

but I thought the party where Ryan's wife got 3-man gangbang was unnecessary -- John could have stopped it (like he did with his wife Houstaon and Greg) before the depravity happened and thus spared Ryan of agony but for some reason I don't understand John let the "show" finished before helping Ryan. That gave a bad taste in my mouth and made me decide to give this a 3 instead of 4 star. But 5 star to saddletramp1957 as always for a very good storytelling.

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 3 years ago

Well you got me hooked! As usual! I don't like these MMAS duds! Gonna be real careful what Spas Mama goes to after this! I thought you wiped them out before! Good going Tramp! ;-)

Like the fantasy and the way it is unfolding.

Cheers

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
AWESOME!!!

Dang I hate to come to the end of part 2. I wanted more and more of the story. Excellent write your a consummate story teller. I eagerly await part 3 of this story and even more from my favorite author. Thanks Saddletramp keep the hits coming.

Dowe in Memphis

pepepilotpepepilotabout 3 years ago

Damn ST! It gets me sitting on the edge of my chair and then.......... "(to be continued)". Please send the next part yesterday? LoL. I can't wait.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very good , hope we won’t have to wait a week between each part

FireFox59FireFox59about 3 years ago

Enjoying this story ST!!

whateverittakeswhateverittakesabout 3 years ago

Please get part three out sooner

ian0452ian0452about 3 years ago
Excellent story

You can’t let anything bad happen to Houston. They have to get there in time and rescue her. I am really enjoying this story thank you

RanDog025RanDog025about 3 years ago
AS USUAL, 5 STARS!

LOVE TO GIVE 10 STAR, BUT! LOVE YOUR STORIES!

loyalr7700loyalr7700about 3 years ago

Great story, can't wait for part 3. Please hurry, the swamp needs drained in fiction and in real life.

GamblnluckGamblnluckabout 3 years ago

well written fun story. 5stars

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

AHHHHH!!!! I HATE cliffhangers this good...LOL. I have unanswered questions about what goes on at the spa treatment weekend (I think you have story with it included) and whether the women still need drug treatments to stay under control or is the brainwashing permanent. Is there no salvation for Naomi? Houston's mind cleared after drugs wore off and John nearly killed what-his-name. Of course, we're all cheering for Houston. Clearly, she gets to kill Nancy at some point... ;) Oh yeah - 5*

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithabout 3 years ago

Now that’s a cliff hanger!! Great Tale!

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Good cliffhanger.....

Although this tale is similar to the earlier one it is just as good and lm loving it.

Scores 5/5, roll on the next chapter.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Saddletramp

You hung me out to dry again. You know exactly where to stop your narrative for best effect. It's time for Justice and the boys to ride in and help John sort this Nancy and her merry band.of bitches out for good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
It has become cartoonish.

And a waste of time.

But thanks for the effort.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 3 years ago

"At the same time, he also smokes out the person he thinks is trying to undermine him." - Except that Ogilvie wasn't TRYING to undermine him, he found the spreadsheets that Legstrom planted.

/

Why was nothing said about the recording Ryan made of his conversation with Legstrom?

/

First the Senator is afraid to cooperate, then suddenly he's willing?

/

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I prefer standalone stories

I don't like having to go back to part 3 from story x to find what linked who else to whom... I'm easily lost.

So for now, i quit.

baldjimmy1960baldjimmy1960about 3 years ago
Houston

I really like your stories and I'm thinking that the fires of hell would be safer for the good Senator's wife if anything bad happens to Houston. By the way, are you a Marty Robbins fan?

MarkT63MarkT63about 3 years ago

Great cliffhanger.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Not into BDSM

Like the suspense of the story but the BDSM sex part is not my thing. Arguably this story belongs in the BDSM category since there sure isn’t much “Loving Wife” in this chapter. Also any story with someone pissing on a another person is a huge turn off for me. If it wasn’t for the suspense I wouldn’t normally read the next chapter.

dgfergiedgfergieabout 3 years ago

good story, only question is why didn't they stop the sex on the stage with Ryans wife? Was she in on it? Was it really a volunteer wife with the BDSM display?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Literally all your content is copied from one another. Which in turn are just copies of other “loving wives” stories. Your writing is as pathetic as the pathetic cucks you’re write about.

beamer142beamer142about 2 years ago

I am enjoying this story but I think I will have nightmares for years remembering the idea of exploding male chastity devices!

dawg997dawg997almost 2 years ago

An action-packed thriller!

Rancher46Rancher46over 1 year ago

Each chapter just gets better and better. Well done 5/5

B3ndoverB3ndover9 months ago

Great story. It would make a very good movie. Try it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This is a real spy thriller. Doesn't belong to Literotica. Should be a mainstream novel, like the Bourne series. You could have tried to sell it to a Hollywood producer. Of course you would have to cut down a lot of explicit sex. Still it could be a good movie.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...