All Comments on 'Houston: The Girl Of His Dreams Pt. 02'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 3 years ago

Interesting story!

5

oldsage_1oldsage_1almost 3 years ago

Looking forward to this ride. Looking like another Saddletramp masterpiece in the making. Great writing and thanks for sharing.

Cheers

SAGE

NRBonzNRBonzalmost 3 years ago

Good read and I must say no one could say it was not an original plot. However (Always the "However" or "But", n'est ce pas?) I must chide you for the shameful waste of the green corpuscles (?) that were slaughtered in battle. These should have been gathered and stored at the edge of the fields to await Spring then worked into the soil as fertilizer. Yes, a shameful waste!

I look forward to your next work and can only wondered what surprise you will give us.

best regards,

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 3 years ago

"Any idea what Susan meant by a 'new way?'" John asked. Mike shook his head. - Am I confused, or mixing up story threads? Weren't the MMAS people working towards a female-dominated society, a "new way" if you will, and doesn't John know about that?

/

Why should Houston be mad? It was only a dream, and it was a version of HER!

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

I do so like your style of writing. This is an excellent story.

Well worth 5/5

AngelRiderAngelRideralmost 3 years ago

Magic pills, chemicals and substances that permit the brutalization of women as part of a literary device. Lovely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Great start

Keep them coming just the way they are. I really enjoy reading your stories and looking forward to the next one.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesalmost 3 years ago

Trying to figure out the point of Houstonia and the corpuscles. Was that just a little diversion? Wouldn't the Secret Service have sussed out the affair with the first lady and the nefarious intentions of the speaker?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

i will stay tuned for more adventures 5 stars again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I like this whole series. I thought the dream with corpuscles attacking John as he was being literally attacked in his blood stream by the mystery serum was a masterful touch.

Thank you for your writing.

Best regards,

wally

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 3 years ago

Always great entertainment - As always, thanks for what you do! 5*

kirei8kirei8almost 3 years ago

Excellent continuation story, as always.

WetheNorthWetheNorthalmost 3 years ago
Too much Science-Fiction

Not up to your usual standards

IteachbandIteachbandalmost 3 years ago

So nice to be back in this world. Love that you let us come back to it now and again.

BaggyUKBaggyUKalmost 3 years ago

Well intertwined with the other Houston stories, the usual high level of entertainment and all round good fun. A couple of the 'Englishisms' were well placed and made me smile, calling someone a 'wanker' not seen here very often. Just a couple of things you may wish to Anglicise were the police force looking after most London boroughs is the Metropolitan Police force known as 'The Met' or Scotland Yard never Metro PD, and our fantastic free to everyone (which is why we're almost bankrupt) health service is the NHS (National Health Service)...just thought I'd mention that as you 'may' be returning to London in future stories. Any other Anglicism's or 'Englishisms' please drop me a line. As always thank you.

pepepilotpepepilotalmost 3 years ago

To be honest, I thought you had finally gone a little whack-a-doodle. But true to form, you pulled it all together and made another good story. Thank you.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 3 years ago

Excellent. I’m surprised that it was only 2 chapters. By the end of part 1: it felt like there was more ch more involved in the incident.

Ironman52Ironman52almost 3 years ago

Love the way you weave your universe and stories!

5 awesome stars! for setting a platform for more Houston series.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Good finish for this chapter. I’m enjoying stories about these two agents, even though I’m a bigger fan of old Justus. Is there any chance of a meeting of all your heroes in one story? That would be something. I liked Urheart and Urhead, I’m glad the story didn’t go South from those two places.

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithalmost 3 years ago

It’s wonderful the way you weave all these separate tales together. All your work is such a fun read. Another great ST tale! Please keep the rolling out!

Mike_0691Mike_0691almost 3 years ago

I would love to see this series organized into proper chapters.

RanDog025RanDog025almost 3 years ago

LOVED IT! I can honestly say that I have loved each and every one of your stories and have given them all or 99.99% a 5 star rating. some 10 stars and again some 25 stars, lol. YOUR THE BEST SADDLETRAMP! THANK YOU, AGAIN!

trandall9991trandall9991almost 3 years ago

Looks like the beginning of a new series. elderrider really wrote one heck of a story-heck he launched Saddletramp1956. I hated elderriders story. It made me quite pissed. But Saddletramp1956 came to the rescue. I sure hope this turns into another great series.

Shavedbollox69Shavedbollox69almost 3 years ago

5* from me, good old fashioned story telling.

If the Smith's are staying over this side of the pond for a while, a couple of points if I may;

We don't call our police 'PD', just police.

NIH ? Our medical system is the NHS, National Health Service

MarkT63MarkT63almost 3 years ago

Love your storytelling Tramp!!! Right and Wrong are clear as Black and White!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love the dream part would love a science fiction story from you

G1962G1962almost 3 years ago

I love John and Houston Smith!

Saddletramp if you ever write a book. I will buy it. The sky is the limit with John and Houston.

Thanks again for another good read.

FyreHeartFyreHeartalmost 3 years ago

@26thNC Well since ST already set the stage, and the psychedelic drug was a derivative of one that's been used a couple of times in these stories, we still have a good chance for John to end up visiting UrArse since he and Houston are in the UK.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyalmost 3 years ago

MORE!!! ...please! Love this series. And, your various stories inter-connectivity is awesome. Thank-you again for your talent. Really we all need more. lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There is nothing Loving about this series. This sadistic writer needs to post this crap in the correct section. It is BDSM where all the sadist live.

SAV12SAV12over 2 years ago

when's the next installment due?

Oldsofty1961Oldsofty1961over 2 years ago

what hell man you sit us up with a great runnning story than you just dropped it booooo still gave you a five

dawg997dawg997almost 2 years ago

Tremendous story. Great character development and the storyline is always moving with unseen twists and turns.

Can't wait for the next installment of John and Houston and the rest of the characters. This storyline has legs and could continue for years.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You write the most amazing stories. You have to be a published author.

Simon_MastersSimon_Mastersalmost 2 years ago

Brilliant series, keep them coming, please?

Simon_MastersSimon_Mastersalmost 2 years ago

Just a thought, maybe a bit of a 4 way between our new team?

UTBNBXUTBNBXalmost 2 years ago

Really enjoying your stories , only just discovered your work and working my way through them all. Not nit picking but for future reference the doctors here in England work for the NHS or National Health Service. Just saying , keep up the good work mate.

Rancher46Rancher46over 1 year ago

This is a great series, well written with a great storyline. Can't wait to read more chapters of these two. Well done 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love your writing, I’m just reading your stories for the second time. Just one small point, the police in London are The Metropolitan Police and no police officer would say Metro PD.

MCMaineNudistMCMaineNudistover 1 year ago

Love all the Houston stories. The one thing that got me irate was they got their news feed off of Fox News. Fox News anchors can’t tell the truth if it bit them in the ass. Them and the current Republican Party are all about subverting the US government. Including a seditious insurrection.

Sons_LoveSons_Love10 months ago

"Stay tuned for more adventures in the lives of John and Houston Smith." Waiting to finally see more adventures in the lives of John and Houston Smith.

B3ndoverB3ndover9 months ago

Sounds to me like the start of a series. Please get yourself an agent and get this stuff in mainstreet print and movies

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...