How a Bun Leads to (Re)-Production

Story Info
Where a bun leads a horny bastard to get his balls busted.
3.9k words
4.56
3.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have always known she has glowing skin, but staring at her while she was vacuuming, I find myself gawking at her. She stops over to pick up a fallen remote. Bent over, I get a glimpse of the back of her head, her neatly bunned hair exposing the back of her neck. I wouldn't usually get a peek behind her hair due to her long hair style and reserved demeanor, but today she is too busy cleaning the apartment to notice. As she arches her neck forward, I get a clear view of her nape. So smooth and soft, I'm elated to get a view of her unfamiliar intimate place. I imagine myself softly caressing her, feeling her goosebumps rise as I massage her, laying my lips, kissing and leaving marks... A drop of sweat, beading at the base of her hairline, rolls down her smooth skin and drops behind her shirt towards more reserved areas. My mind wanders to images of her nude shoulder blades, toned from frequent arm days, the curve of her back, made to wrap my hands around and pull her closer, and that forbidden ass, so tight in those yoga pants.

*Hit*

The roar of the audience blaring from the TV snaps me out of my daydream.

Focus on the Wimbledon buddy... Wimbledon, Wimbledon, Wimbledon... I attempt to refocus my attention on the game.

Back-and-forth, back-and-forth, back-and-forth, I watch the players strike the ball and run back and forth between volleys, as if they can anticipate where their opponent's shot will fall. Another round of applause follows a player missing the shot. The camera zooms in on a player about to serve the ball. Bouncing the ball a few balls to steady herself, she is completely drenched while sporting a tennis skirt and shirt. I can see the concentration between her brows and the perspiration running from her brow to her neck. Her exposed skin and light blush reminds me of her. Closing my eyes and shaking my head, I opt to look at the audience members instead. Out the ball goes once again and the audience claps, as the camera pans to a clear view of them. I notice how most are wearing light clothing, due to the summer weather, and I notice their exposed skin. Soft and pure, just like her soft neck.

God damn it! I can't stop thinking about her irresistible nape! Velvety and untouched, pure like a cheesecake, I want to devour her like my dessert. Hedonism invades my thoughts, I can feel my mouth salivate and my tent expand. I shift in my chair to seem normal, but I know the sweat on my face is giving me away. I try to look anywhere on the screen, anywhere where I can forget my own depravity. But all that remains is lust, and all I can think about is making her mine. After waiting what seems like an eternity, I decide to go against my better judgment and go back for one more look.

I am greeted with her chocolatey brown eyes staring right into my soul. I feel the color drain from my face and I immediately turn back to the TV, to act as if I hadn't been lecherously staring her up and down. Hearing her breathe in deeply, I brace myself to be chewed out for my delusions.

*Sigh* "Where were you staring this time," She says with audible disappointment.

Shaking my head, I feign ignorance. "I have no idea what you're talking about." I continue staring at the tennis match, moving my eyes between the volleys. Maybe if I act like I'm staring at the tennis balls I won't have my own balls busted.

*Hit*

*Hit*

*Hit*

"I know you were staring at me, you asshole. Just admit it." She asserts more forcefully, which just serves to arouse me further.

"Um... I'm sorry..." I respond sheepishly, still staring at the TV. I pray to all the gods that she won't kill me.

"Tell. Me. Where." She expresses with pure irritation.

"Your neck." Realizing what I had just blurted out, I wince. I slowly turn to look at her again, trying to gauge her reaction.

She narrows her eyes. "My neck? What are you, a perverted vampire?" She gets up and starts walking over to me, as I adjust myself on the sofa to somewhat hide my erection. "Are you imagining sucking my blood? Or perhaps it's giving me hickeys that I can't hide?"

She's walking over excruciatingly slowly, carefully placing one foot in front of the other. "What to do with a little pervert like you? I can't shower calmly, or put my clothes on peacefully, or even clean around the apartment safely. You've been a nuisance this whole week. Certainly not with those lecherous eyes always staring me up and down..."

Stopping in front of me, she looks down at me and spits, "Disgusting little pervert." Without warning she leans down to give me a quick peck on the lips. Her soft, soft, heavenly soft lips, glistening pink with lip gloss. Strawberry-flavored, so warm, I try to push my tongue into her mouth. Before I know it, my empty lips are left puckering, hanging as she goes back to the vacuum.

"That should keep you going, dirty pig." She spits like a cobra. Going back to the vacuum, she moves it from behind the TV. Bending down to remove the power cord, I could see her ass hanging in the air plump in her tight yoga pants. I don't know if it is my imagination but I swear I see her shake it slightly, but she quickly turns around with a smirk. "Eyes on the TV, you freak." Gulping, I obey her and turn back to the TV.

Federer 40, Nadal 15. Game 3 of 5, and Federer is up. It's amazing how he's able to play so well at this age. Goes to show why he's the number-one player in the world. Man, I wish I could play that wel-

*vroom*

And my thoughts are interrupted with the loud sound of the vacuum, as she starts working on the carpet in front of me. Normally, I would have yelled at her for choosing to clean while I was watching TV, but right now, I didn't care if she was cleaning or doing taxes, as long as I got to see her body. I swear she pushed her camisole down. I see her sweet cleavage, and all I can think of is burying my head in there, like they are the clouds in paradise while I'm ravaging her body. I can feel the sweat palpate on my forehead and I wipe it off with the back of my hand. I really hope she thinks I'm nervous about the game and not imagining different variations of emptying my seed inside her. Thankfully, I manage to avoid being caught, since her undivided attention is clearly being directed to the cleaning of the carpet. After circling in front of me for a few minutes, she seems pleased and walks behind me to clean under the sofas. My luscious view had just left me, which wouldn't be a problem if I wasn't a perv, but my dick is making the rules right now and I have no choice but to follow. I hear her connecting the cable into the plug followed by the loud *vroom.* Once again moving the vacuum back and forth, I'm left to my imagination for what must be happening behind me, because I'm sure as hell not going to turn around and get another verbal beating. The loud sound stops, and I desperately wait for her to unplug the vacuum. Knowing where the plug is, she has to bend down to unplug it. If I time it right, I can try to get one more view of her neck, maybe her back, and praying to all the gods of love, maybe her crack.

This is my chance, once I hear her unplug the wire... I hear the distinct metal-on-metal sound. One... Two... Three... I turn quickly and am met with a blue camisole in my face.

"Ah!" I scream loudly, genuinely frightened and stumbling off the couch. I move my head up and see her looking down at me, with her arms crossed and deep scowl that I had never seen before.

"I knew it! Did you think I wouldn't notice you squirming on the sofa, trying to find the right time to gawk at me? I'm used to your perversions by now." Leaning down to be level with my face, "I can even guess what you're thinking right now."

Though I'm genuinely terrified, I try my utter best to not look down as her cleavage is right in front of me. If I move my face a few inches, I will be enveloped by her heavenly marshmallows. But instead, I see the fire in her eyes and gulp loudly. "Um... You got it all wrong. I just wanted to make sure you didn't need any help or anything." I lie through my teeth, knowing that all I can think about her in the moment are her full breasts suffocating me. I'm sure my face is beet red, and I'm trying my best to not convey that I really want her to sit on my face and suffocate me.

"Typical fucking answer. You pulled the same excuse on me last week while I was dressing. At least try being original, you degenerate." She says with a venomous smirk, "Just tell me the truth already, I know you're imagining me suffocating you with my tits and thighs." Judging by my reaction, she knows she hit the nail on the head. At this point, there is nothing else I can do. I have to come clean.

"I'm so sorry... I'm trying not to be a, um, disgusting pervert." I use air quotes for the last part.

Closing her eyes and sighing deeply, she moves to the front of the couch. She pulls me back into the sofa, sitting me down, and slowly kneels down. Staring up at me, she says softly but firmly, "Pull down your shorts."

Normally, I would have been excited to get an even better view of her cleavage as she's bent over, but at this moment I'm terrified.

"Uh, I said I'm sorry. There's no need for me to do tha-"

I'm interrupted by her pulling my shorts down forcefully, underwear and all, and my dick comes free, springing into action.

"God damn it..." I say frustratingly, obviously failing to hide my erection now.

"So, the little creep gets a stiffy while I'm drudging? No appreciation or thanks while I toil away? I wonder what else your repulsive brain must be imagining right now."

I try to hide my face with my hands, but she leans over carefully while avoiding touching my penis, and pins my arms above my head using one of her hands.

"Uh, uh, uh." She says as she wags her pointer finger with the other hand. "I'm not letting you avoid your punishment. You want to release the pressure in your dick? Do it yourself. Touch yourself while I watch." The way she says that last sentence, the sultry disgust she spits, melts my mind into a haze. The embarrassment adds to my arousal and I feel my dick twitch.

This elicits an audible laughter from her, as she removes her hands and starts laughing uncontrollably.

"The fucking pervert wants to masturbate while I'm staring at him?" In between breaths, she continues to mock me with her laughter, unable to get out a full sentence. "What a fucking joke. Your penis must be a glutton for punishment." Catching her breath, she stands up fully, sits next to me, and places her hand in front of my eyes. "Think of this as your therapy. No looking, just jerking." She scoffs. "Now, start."

I don't know whether not being able to see anything was a curse or a gift. I had just lost the view of her magnificent cleavage, but it was also burned into my retinas like I had just stared into the Sun. I nervously grab my dick with my right hand and start moving slowly. Getting into a rhythm, she leans into my ear and softly whispers "Jerk it, Jerk it, Jerk it," over and over again, matching the pace of my pumping hand. Her hand over my eyes doesn't help reduce my arousal, because I can feel her soft and smooth hand, her breath on my ear, hear her sultry voice, smell her coconut soap, and without thinking, I try to taste her hand by sticking my tongue out. She retracts her head back quickly in shock without restoring my vision. "Are you trying to lick my hand you freak? Did you fail basic fucking Anatomy? Your tongue isn't even long enough to touch your nose, you fucking idiot..." She leans back into my ear and whispers, "But your dick is more than long enough for me." That one comment, the only modicum of praise I had gotten that entire night, is enough to set me over the hill, as I could feel myself orgas-

She forcefully grabs my hand and pulls it away from my dick. "Ugh Fuck!" I exclaim loudly, just having lost my orgasm. "What did you do that for," I say with pure frustration, the only time I had talked back the entire night.

"Did I tell you that you could cum, pervert? Or did you forget your punishment? You can only feel pleasure when I give you permission." Opening my eyes, I turn to look at her face, normally so pure but now contorted into a contemptible disgust. She stares into my eyes and I still see the venomous fire in her eyes, but somewhere behind there, I spy Joy.

Before my mind even reacts, *smack*. She forcefully kisses me, even deeper than last time. I could feel her tongue pushing against my mouth, demanding entrance. I oblige and she dutifully explores my mouth, as if she's claiming this part of my body as her own, just as she did with my eyes and dick. After she's satisfied, she pulls my head back and stares at me, as if I had become her property.

"For your crimes of lechery, your duty is to pleasure your Mistress dutifully and thoroughly. Do you understand your punishment, pervert?"

Nodding my head enthusiastically through the haze, I reply, "Yes, I accept."

She squints and pushes her nose into mine, basically spitting into my face as she speaks. "Yes, who?"

Gulping, I respond, "Yes, mistress, I accept."

Pulling back, she smiles wickedly. "Good. Now lie down on the sofa."

I oblige and lie supine on the coach and she gets up and stands to my side.

"Since I am a fair Mistress, I'll oblige your perversion. But don't you dare make this boring for me."

Not exactly understanding where she is going with this, I am startled with her slamming into my face. She swiftly squeezes her thighs between my face, making sure I can't move. Futilely squirming under her grip, I don't process the act until I feel her sweaty thighs choking me. Cleaning around the apartment had gotten her worked up, and I can feel the humidity from her nether region, tempting me even further.

Staring down at me and with my focus now fully locked onto her, I could hear her say commandingly, "Now lick."

Under normal circu

Not having the chance to reject her proposition since my mouth was blocked (not that I would have), I open my mouth and my tongue gingerly licks whatever is above me.

"Good, continue."

I go on like that for a few minutes, mainly tasting fabric and sweat and it acts to bring my arousal back to normal. I make the mistake of moving my hand back to my dick.

*Slap*

"Did I tell you that you could pleasure yourself, degenerate? Your whole focus should be on your mistress right now. Your needs are not important."

I heed the warning and refocus my attention towards her, moving my tongue up and down in long licks now. Using the whole length of my tongue.

After a minute or so, she gets up so that I can catch my breathe. I could feel the redness on my face, from the lack or air and from the heavenly feeling of being crushed by her absolute territory.

"Hmph, it's my time to feel some real pleasure." She says right before pulling her camisole over her shoulders, which is enough to set my cock wild, but she also pulls down her yoga pants. Fully nude now, she sets back onto the couch and descends slowly this time, as if she wants me to enjoy the view. Her pussy is positioned right above my mouth and I waste no time ravishing her. The wetness indicates that she has been aroused for quite a while, and the sweetness serves to heighten my pace. Once I pass over her clit, I can feel her squirm above me, and she starts to grind on my face intensly.

"Ah... Just like that... Keep it up... Ah... Like that... Perv..."

She moans so sweetly that it feels enough to orgasm right there.

I bring her to climax, and she finishes herself on my face. I try to lap up as much as I can, enjoying the view of her thighs and contracting vulva.

Her hands are buried in my hair as she comes back from her high.

"That... was satisfactory... you pervert..."

Breathing heavily, she spends a few minutes steadying herself, and she gets off me. I sorely miss the heat around my face.

"Sit up."

I oblige.

"Now take your shirt off."

I take my shirt off without any hesitation. No way I'm going to disobey my mistress.

"Since I'm a benevolent mistress, and since you pleasured me thoroughly, I will give you access to my sacred place."

She straddles my lap, placing her legs on either side of my hip. Grabbing my dick with her right hand suddenly, "Ugh!" I exclaim, still sensitive from the rejected orgasm from earlier.

She positions it right before her entrance and rubs it slowly. I'm absolutely ecstatic and I move my head back, in bliss. She gets herself ready and slowly impales herself. Pushing down all the way finally, we both exclaim loudly.

"Fuck!"

"AH!"

We settle ourselves for a bit, the whole time staring into each other. All I can see are her glazed over eyes, only paying sole attention to my dick.

"Move."

I do as I'm told, and tentatively start rocking my hips back and forth, up and down. I settle into a comfortable rhythm, observing her cute reactions to see if I am doing it correctly. She moans softly at first, closing her eyes and leaning into my shoulder. But after a while, she pinches my cheek and says, "What are you, the fucking BBC? Move faster."

"Yes, my mistress. Please let me readjust myself."

Sighing, she lifts herself off me, "As long as you please... Go ahead." Moving my ass and legs into a more comfortable position, I take this opportunity to grab her ass and pull her down, which elicits a large squeal from her.

"You fuck, did I give you permission to do that?" She says, right before lightly slapping me on the face. "Well... I'll let it slide this tim-"

I don't even give her a chance to finish her thought as I start thrusting with an increased vigor.

"YOU FUCKER! What are yo-"

As if a switch has flipped in me, I keep going with renewed passion. My only job now is to ensure my mistress's total and utter pleasure.

"Ah! ... Fuck! ... You asshole! ... I can't... Just like that... Don't you dare stop..."

Her hot breath on my body, vapor escaping her mouth. Her arms gripping my shoulders, I feel the scratches her nails are leaving. Her blushing face that makes her look like a tomato; it's all too much for me as I pull her into me, her bare breasts touching my chest as I feel myself building.

"Mistress... ugh... Can I cum? ... Please?" I ask as gently as possible, as I don't know how she feels about my improvisations.

I feel her hands gripping my shoulders even tighter and she essentially screams between thrusts, "Better be inside of me!"

All the confirmation I need, as I burst an entire afternoon's worth of semen inside of her. I can feel her tightening up as she's hit with a wave of raw pleasure.


*Hit*

*Hit*

*Hit*

The sounds of the TV pull me back from the high. Sitting on top of me, with my spent dick still inside of her, she moves her head to look at me. Instead of making eye-contact, she softly places her hands on my chest. Her face is pouting, twisted with worry. She continues nodding her head back-and-forth softly, seeming like she is giving herself an internal pep-talk. After a few minutes, she finally looks me in the eyes and opens her mouth.

"Was I too mean?" She says sweetly, returning to her normal voice, with an air of caution as if she doesn't want to hurt my feelings.

"Maybe a little bit," I respond back with a laugh. "But it made it even better. Thank you so much for doing that."

Her face softens somewhat with my affirmation.

"I'm glad to hear that. I do think I went a little too far... I'm so sorry babe..."

"You don't have to worry about it honey, you really sold the angry act." I respond as I softly pat her head, running my hand through her silky hair as she rests her head on my chest. She takes a few moments to recompose herself, before smirking.

12