How a Bun Leads to (Re)-Production

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who said I was acting angry?" Snickering at the comment, I shake my head. Back to her usual self.

"You know I'm just kidding... However, I'm happy as long as you liked it. I genuinely didn't think I could act so ... mean!"

"Color me surprised by that too. You are a good dom. Wow, I can't believe how much of an effect it had on me. I never would have guessed I was into that...

"Yep, you never knew you were a disgusting pervert..." She says as she leans into my ear and whispers softly, sending a chill down my spine.

"I won't lie, I do feel like a disgusting pervert after asking you to do that"

"You don't have to worry about anything babe. You don't have to hide anything between us. I want you to be open with me. And hey, you didn't ask me to, like, puke on you or anything."

Shrugging, "Guess you have a point. Maybe I should have asked you for that."

She punches me lightly on the shoulder as she smiles.

"I'm ready for round 2 if you are..." She softly coos as she nibbles at my ear lobe.

"Give me a moment, my dick doesn't have an on-off switch"

"I beg to differ." She says with a slow sultry tone. "you have an 'always On' switch."

We both burst into laughter, and she pulls me in once again for a soft kiss. Heh, the night is still young.

12