How a Princess became a Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hungrily, the Prince's lips were on her own, his hand kneading at the soft flesh of her breast. She felt her hips begin to gyrate in her eagerness, her now soaked womanhood rubbing up and down his rod. He stood from his chair, hands cradling her thighs to ensure she didn't fall.

She eagerly wrapped her legs around him as he deposited her onto the table, the pair still intertwined as her back met the cold unforgiving wood beneath her. The contents of the table clattered to the floor as Samira moaned into the kiss, her mind engulfed in a dense fog of erotic bliss.

Fazil broke it off after a few minutes, noting the look of disappointment at the kiss ending change to excitement in a heartbeat as his hand crept between her legs over the thin red fabric.

"Who do you belong to slave?" He asked, his finger rubbing light circles over her tenderest of spots.

"You, master," she breathed, her face contorted in pleasure, her ruby lips forming a perfect 'o' shape as the waves of pleasure permeated throughout her body.

"That's more like it," he grinned down at her as she writhed beneath his skilful hand. "My perfect royal whore." In one jerking motion, Samira felt the red cloth that hung over her pussy ripped away. The Prince stretched it tight between his hands before stuffing it between her lips, tying the gag around her head.

Slowly, he kissed down her bound body, over her breasts down her stomach until she felt him pause between her legs, letting the moment build before his tongue was finally between her thighs. Nothing, nothing she'd experienced in her life had ever felt half so good. She moaned into the cloth, the pitch higher and higher as he worked until with a guttural cry she finally reached the climax her body had been so desperately crying out for. She couldn't see, she couldn't speak, only groan her relief as the waves took her. It washed over her for quite some time before she truly came back to the present, her legs both shaking like leaves but Fazil was far from done.

"Arrmph," Samira let go her muffled surprise as she was pulled to her feet by her collar, Fazil striding purposefully towards the balcony as she staggered to keep up. Shackled, collared and gagged, she meekly obeyed as she was led over to the railing and bent over the side, her generous breasts swinging beneath her as she stared down at the deadly drop. Her fear left her in a heartbeat though as finally, she felt him slide inside her.

She moaned, glad of the gag as she was sure the peasants walking the streets below would've heard her otherwise. Fazil quickly got into his rhythm, triumphant as he spiritedly pounded his new Queen, her perfectly sculpted ass bouncing with his thrusts as his cock disappeared over and over inside her. The thrill of the terrifying drop beneath her only heightened the experience for her and Samira's euphoric cries filled Fazil's ears as he looked out over the twinkling lights of his city.

Feeling himself draw close, Fazil grasped a handful of the Princess silken hair, pulling her head back to she too looked over the city below.

"Everything you see belongs to me Princess," he panted as his thrusts grew faster. He slapped her ass to punctuate his sentence before continuing.

"And now... so do you!" With this final phrase, he rammed himself home into Samira squirming in ecstasy beneath him as he reached his glorious climax.

***

The warmth of the morning sun bathed the balcony as Samira pressed herself tighter to her Prince's chest, still naked save for her collar as she'd gone to bed last night as she sat across his lap. She raised her head as he offered her a fig from the end of his fork which she ate gratefully, a smile lighting up her face as she looked up at him. She craned her neck forward, placing a series of soft kisses against his neck.

She continued until Fazil gently redirected her, pulling her lips against his. The moment they broke apart, Samira excitably turned to straddle him.

"How long will we have to wait master?" She asked him, her hands caressing his bare chest.

"At least a month until the ceremony," Fazil replied affectionately, his own hands each grasping a firm handful of her ass. "Our fathers will insist on inviting half the Kingdom no doubt. And I expect they want to leave a little time for their story to seem believable."

"Their story to explain my absence you mean?" Samira asked.

"Exactly," smiled Fazil. "A daring tale of how you were kidnapped by some wicked bandits, and myself and my men staged a daring rescue whereupon you fell head over heels for the heroic prince and he made you his Queen."

"My hero," she smirked before pressing her lips to his again. Fazil broke it off as she felt her hips beginning to rock eagerly back and forth across his lap.

"Gods Princess you're insatiable," he grinned as he planted a firm smack across her ass. "Plenty of time for that later, Falak will likely have Ellara ready by now, come," he ordered as he stood.

The pair dressed quickly before making their way down to the palace gardens. Samira was in heaven as she strolled arm in arm with her future husband among the ornate fountains and flower beds, happily discussing their wedding plans.

In her free hand, she grasped the leather handle of a short chain leash and at her feet crawled none other than her blonde tormentor. Falak had bound her in the same way he'd arranged Lila during Samira's very first day in the dungeons. Hands and feel manacled, mouth heavily gagged and the hook pulled deeply into her rear she crawled naked along the mosaiced floor, head held low in shame as everyone from the lowliest stable boy to the noblest royals bore witness to her humiliating predicament.

After hearing of the stunt she'd pulled in the kennels, Fazil was more than happy to allow Samira leave to put her in her place. Her desperate pleas and apologies had fallen on deaf ears as she was hauled out of her bed by the guards first thing that morning and delivered to Falak.

After an hour or so, the royal couple were greeted by the kennel-master who waited dutifully for them at the exit. "This one has a real attitude problem," she smirked as she yanked the chain vindictively, prompting a whine from the blonde as she was pulled upright on her knees. "A good two weeks in your care should set her straight I think, I want this whore begging to lick her Queen's boots next time I see her." She told him as she handed him the leash.

Falak's eyes darted to Fazil who nodded his approval. Falak bowed respectfully before taking the leash from her. "Of course your highness." He directed his gaze down to the blonde. "Heel bitch," he growled, as she attempted one final plea to Fazil, dragging her away to the kennels.

***

Six months later, Fazil sat at his ornately carved dining table within his own royal apartment, his belly full and the wine flowing as he played host to Samira's father. A rather short man, the Sultan made up for his stature with his enormous belly and lavish dress, and his hands festooned with chunky gold rings and his silken clothes studded with jewels.

Seeing the Sultan's cup almost empty, Fazil clicked his fingers. Samira knelt silently by his side, dressed rather more conservatively than he'd usually have her on account of her father's presence but still looked resplendent in her white silk dress, her head bowed respectfully as she addressed her husband. "Yes master?"

"Our guest is in danger of running out of wine my love."

Samira nodded, hurrying over to refill her father's goblet. Samira's father could still hardly believe this was his daughter. "Clearly you must possess some mystical power Prince Fazil, I was convinced this little brat was spoilt beyond repair." He rumbled as Samira straightened up with a bow before retreating back to her husband.

Fazil waved away the compliment genially. "My father taught me the secrets of keeping a harem in line from the moment I first showed an interest in girls there's no magic to it. He told me time and again: Fazil, women are the Gods greatest gift to mankind but it is a gift you must work for. A woman is much like a hound, you must remain strong to stamp out bad behaviour but fair as you reward obedience and eventually the Gods will reward you for your efforts."

"A wise man," the Sultan nodded sagely. "Though I would still assert that what you've achieved with this one is nothing short of miraculous!" His chubby finger indicated the girl knelt between his legs. Ellara was totally naked except for the leather straps that kept her taught form tightly compressed into the perfect hourglass figure Fazil desired, thrusting her breasts lewdly forwards towards the Sultan. Her wrists were manacled behind her and her sleek blonde hair shimmered as she worshipped the Sultan's cock, her head bobbing up and down over his lap.

"I just perfected her technique my lord," grinned Fazil. "I'd gladly offer her to you but I'm afraid that one is my bride's favourite toy. I do have a small gift for you though, a token of appreciation for financing the royal wedding." Fazil clapped his hands. Right on cue, in came his guard captain, quickly followed by the naked form of Lila, crawling obediently at his feet as he led her across the carpeted floor by the leash clipped to her heavy black collar.

The girl was unrestrained save for a red silk gag pulled between her teeth, her face alive with lustful mischief as she took her place at the Sultan's feet. "One of your loyal subjects keen to serve her Sultan," grinned Fazil as he saw recognition quickly turn to excitement on the old man's face as he was handed the leash. "Lila here will be more than happy to tutor your harem for you."

"Very kind of you my Prince," the Sultan gave a gracious bow of his head in thanks. "If there's anything I can give you in return I would be only too glad."

"You've given more than enough my lord," Fazil assured him, reaching over to stroke Samira's cheek affectionately. "Your daughter is my prized possession." He took her by the hand, lifting her to her feet as he placed his hand on her belly, feeling the definite swell. "And soon the Gods will bless us with a son."