How a Wife deals with a sissy

Story Info
An intense short story of Cuckoldry.
4.8k words
3.93
30.7k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wankerino
Wankerino
26 Followers

How a Wife deals with a sissy

An intense short story of Cuckoldry brought to its penultimate conclusion

The lights in the expensive SUV threw heavy shadows down over Jane's form as the street lights rolled by... It was a full moon, and the friday night traffic was bathed in the cold grey light of the full moon...

Jane was a petite woman at just over 5 foot with straw colored blonde hair...

Her bright blue eyes were large, circular and intelligent... She had plump B-cup breasts with pink areolas which were slightly oversized and bulged excessively... Her nipples were almost an inch long and were bright pink...

She looked at her lame-oid pink-shirt-wearing sissy excuse for a husband who had consistently failed to get her pregnant for the 2 years they'd been married...

She'd been sleeping with other men soon after marrying him but had always used protection...

For the past 6 months, he'd been actively helping her cuckold him... She had 'convinced' the marriage therapist to persuade her sissy hubby to indulge in cuckold swinging as well as long-term chastity in order to somehow save their fruitless marriage...

Tonight, cuckolding as a 'harmless game' would come to an end... She was going to finish off her contemptible unmanly excuse for a husband...

Furthermore, she had been timing her ovulations and on this fine full-moon night, she was more fertile than she would ever be in the entire year...

She was 25 and the only child her magnificent breasts had given suck to was her effeminate husband... The thought of drying up sexually because her sissy husband couldn't do his job as a man made her unbelievably angry at times...

Tonight, she wore a black silky cowl-neck-front long-sleeved top under a golden brown fur coat which came to her hips... She made a point of leaving the coat open to expose her voluptuously dense and milky cleavage...

Below that, she wore a cream-colored accordion knee-length skirt with a zip at the back and flower artwork over it... it fit snugly around her thin waist and hugged her love-heart shaped ass perfectly...

Below that she wore sheer black stockings and glossy bright red high heels with 6 inch pumps... She was a little taller than her husband Richard when she stood up in them...

Underneath her dress and top... she wore no bra or underwear... It was simpler that way she had explained to him on many occassions...

The only jewelry she wore was a solid silver chain around her neck with a key on it... Richard hoped she would have the decency to not flash it in public this time...

She had stopped wearing the wedding ring he bought her months ago... He didn't have the courage to question her about it... this was all just games she had told him repeatedly...

Her facial structure was soft and feminine but also possessed a certain regal angularity that caused shadows to cast across her face easily...

When Richard had met his wife 2 years ago, he had seen her practicing tennis without a bra on... her nipples stood out magnificently from her sweaty T-shirt...

He didn't last long enough to get inside her, the first time they had lain together..

Richard by contrast was quite a short man at 5 foot 5, but like the woman who he had fallen in love with - he was very good looking in a generically cute 'ken doll' sense, but lacked the protruding chin and masculine facial structure that most men possessed... He also found it difficult to grow facial hair at all...

The only reason he had been able to persuade his wife to go out for lunch with him, and eventually marry him is because he was rich and had a good job...

Jane sat in the passenger seat and was busily rummaging through her make-up bag... She muttered with frustration under her breath...

"... I can never find my lipstick..." She said as she emptied half of the contents from her black leather purse onto her thighs...

Richard knew when to keep his mouth shut... she got frustrated and angry so quickly when she couldn't find something...

He stopped the car in traffic... waiting for an opening in the oncoming traffic for him to turn left into the car park...

Several cars were backed up behind him... A couple of cars honked once... Richard's heart fluttered with fear.... Come on. Why was this taking so long, he desperately wondered to himself... His wife kept on rummaging through items on her lap...

Richard risked looking at her for a moment... She was beautiful... His balls ached slightly just looking at her... but his dick could not get hard in the solid steel cage his wife had forced him to wear...

Several loudly shouted insults and repeated car honks jolted Richard from his lewd thoughts... He looked up fearfully and saw that there had been a gap in the traffic, but it was now filling up again...

The cars were driving closer to the back of his SUV and honking louder... His wife had found her lipstick and was refilling her purse...

Richard looked from her back at the traffic and saw a slight gap... He quickly accelerated the car and skidded into the car park...

Items went spilling from his wife's purse again...

"..DAMN IT RICHARD..." She screamed as her purse fell onto the floor...

"... Sorry... Those people..."

"... Why do you always have to freak out... it's embarrassing... this is why you have to wait in the car half the time..." She chided him as she threw him a scathing look...

Richard slowed the car down as she looked for parking space...

"... Who are you meeting?..." he asked

"... Just a friend..." She said as she pulled out her make-up mirror and started applying the glossy red lipstick...

"... Which one?.." Richard asked. His dick was groaning in its chastity cage... she hadn't let him out for over 2 months

"... Mike... the one you went to university with..."

Richard's heart skipped a beat... Mike had been his room-mate at university.. He had beaten him up and verbally bullied him too many times to recall... in a sick twist of fate, he had gotten a job at his wife's workplace...

"... so... you're going to go... to his place?... " Richard asked meekly as he finally noticed an open parking space...

"...Noooo... Mike has a wife and several children... I don't think that would be appropriate..." She chided him as she rolled her lipstick shut....

Richard was acutely aware of her annoyance at the mention of children... He had been unable to get her pregnant before or after their marriage...

"... So... what will you be doing?..." Richard asked as he pulled the car into the space...

"... I don't know... Food... movie... whatever... but we're both going to be drinking... so you need to stay sober..." She said in a more positive tone of voice as she kissed her big beautiful lips at the mirror...

"... Can... can i..." Richard stuttered

"... watch... i don't know... ask Mike..." Jane said as she pulled our her phone...

Richard said nothing but frantically wanted to start masturbating... His hands shook slightly as she went to take the key out of the ignition...

Jane looked briefly at him with a look of disgust on her face... he was so weak and unmanly, she thought... She leaned over and looked at him in the eye

"...Richy... look at me... you're ok with this right?..." She asked coldly

"... I... I'm just not sure..." Richard stuttered as his head swam slightly and his face stung with red itching heat...

"... I need to get fucked honey... we agreed on this... you said you wanted this for me..."

"... yeh... but not with..."

"... Mike?... Mike's a nice guy... I know you have some history... but you're just going to have to get over it..." She said as she looked into eyes... He could barely look at her, he was so ashamed...

"... Does he know I'm here?.." Richard asked as he turned to look into her eyes...

"... not exactly..."

"... but he knows you're my wife?..." Richard asked with a pleading look... Jane rolled her eyes and looked back at him...

"... I didn't specify that we were married... He thinks I'm single... but he knows that I know you... so it won't be weird if he sees us together... relax honey..." She said as she leaned back and started brushing her hair back... Her sandy blonde hair fell over her golden brown fur coat and her jacket opened slightly to reveal her bra-less cleavage...

"... Can... Can I come with you?..."

"... Absolutely not... You can stay here in the car or in the motel room... but it's going to be a few hours so you probably want to stay in the room... I know you like to watch when I fuck other men..." Jane said with a smirk as she pulled out her phone again...

"... I'm only doing this because the psychiatrist said it would help our marriage..."

"...sure honey... but remember.. You have to wear your special gear... you don't want people knowing it's you... " Jane said as she nodded her head sideways at the bag in the back seat...

Richard's face felt flushed... he looked down at the pre-cum stain in pooling down the inside of his pants...

"...I'm just not sure..."

"... Can you handle this?... Because, you told me that you could... So I'm going to ask you again Richard... Can you handle this? " She asked more in an aggressive tone than a caring one...

"... I think so... can I have seconds?..." He asked looking down...

"... we'll see..." She said as she looked back at her phone...

---------

The motel room was cramped and cheap... The only reason his wife had chosen this place was because the walls were practically sound proof and no body cared what you did here....

A large queensize bed was at the end of the corridor-like room... A tiny bathroom was to the left of the front door, and a closet was to the right...

Richard followed his little wife into the room... She sat on the bed and started texting... She looked up at him

"... Go on.. Hurry up!" She said

Richard quickly began undressing... soon he was naked... the bag lay open before him...

His wife looked at him with amusement... He was short for a man not to mention - virtually muscleless with a fat bum and jiggling thighs and calves...

Not a shred of hair grew on his chest or face... And his wife had waxed his crotch of his disgusting meagre pubes last week... If he had long hair, he would have looked like a girl...

His little dick was locked in a 2 inch chastity cage and his balls were quite small underneath...

"...Oh hi Mike... Where are you?... I'm at the motel... you have the address... ok great!... I'll meet you here... there are a few restaurants in walking distance... am I paying?... Sure... that's absolutely no problem MIke... ok... bye..." Jane put down the phone on the bed. Her face was rosy red with excitement...

She leaned over the bed and grabbed her husband's pants... she pulled his wallet out and took about $500 in cash.... She stood up and leaned over the bed to grab something on the far side...

Richard walked over to in the nude and gently grabbed her beautiful ass... He humped his chastity cage against her... There were no gaps in the cage for his skin to poke through...

He only felt warm wet steel against his crying dick.... Jane sighed... and turned around... he let go of her ass politely and tried to fondle her breasts...

She slapped his hands aside and pointed to the bag...

"..Go on... Dress!... MIke's going to be here soon!..."

Richard reluctantly pulled the contents out of the bag... there was different gear in it this time... Normally there was just a black leather gimp suit...

His hands shook with fear and arousal as he took out a crossdressing silicone suit... he slipped it over his meagre frame easily...The breasts hung heavily on his chest...

"...there's a mask too.. it was on special... the whole suit I mean... so it's probably second hand..." She said with a whisper of a sadistic smile as she observed him with interest and contempt..

Richard pulled on the mask... It had a long blonde wig on it... He looked down at his body and saw a buxom female with a little cock locked in chastity...

"... this feels too far... I've never done this before.."

"..Look honey... do you want Mike to know it's you... or not?" She asked with a smirk as she sat down on the bed and crossed her legs...

"... I suppose not... It's only games right..." He mumbled through the mask... A thick stream of seminal fluid dripped onto the carpet...

Suddenly, 3 loud knocks rang on the front door...

Jane jumped to her feet and rummaged through the bag... She withdrew a pair of hand cuffs...

Richard meekly allowed her to cuff him with his hands above his head to the solid steel clothes hanger pole....

"... Just a second!" She yelled rather loudly, before closing the closet door...

Richard stood there in the dark... he could just see through the slats in the closet but he barely made out any words as his wife talked with Mike at the front door...

Eventually, the front door shut and the lock snapped shut...

The darkness and quietness of the room cooled down Richard's flushed face... although he was feeling a bit sticky inside the mask... His fake breasts pushed against the inside of the closet...

Why was he doing this? He wondered... he could have resisted his wife at any moment... He knew she was treating him badly...

He knew that letting her dress him like a woman so she could cuckold him was wrong... He didn't need to do this to cum... he was just letting his wife dominate and bully him because he had become a degenerate and a coward...

Being bullied, humiliated and disrespected without ever fighting back had been normal for Richard his entire life... In many ways, he deserved to be treated like this...

His wife had changed his sexual tastes over the couple of years he had known her... first it started with quick and unsatisfactory sex (for her).... then she started to humiliate him for cumming too fast... and then she got aggressive when he continually failed to make her orgasm...

She said his dick was too small... It was true though... He had a 4 inch dick... His 2 inch chastity cage fit it so snugly now... deep down he was terrified that it had shrunken even more over the months he'd been locked up...

He heart quavered with pent up emotion... it was so humiliating, and there was nothing he could do to stop it... several fat tears rolled down the inside of his mask...

-------

Some time passed and he heard a light thump as the door from next door slammed open...

The vague highly muffled sound of 2 drunk people talking very loudly just reached the tip of Richard's sensitive hearing...

Then there was silence for a time... He sighed and looked down in the shadows of the closet... he could barely see his little balls under his thin chastity cage...he was getting tired... it felt like he'd been standing for well over 2 hours since his wife had left...

Then he heard repeated thumping sound next door... it sounded like a bed banging against a wall repeatedly...

His little cock became rock hard in its cage again... After 5 minutes... the thumping came harder and fast... a woman's muffled voice yelled in ecstasy...

He rubbed his ass against the wall behind him... The suit left space in the ass and crotch... His waxed ass felt good against the smooth dry wall.. He rubbed harder...his bum was very sensitive... His wife knew that when she used to spank him...

Eventually the sensation became a bit boring... his dick dripped another depressing drool of precum... he leaned forward letting the clothing hanger pole support his skinny body...

-------

Moonlight shone through the curtains in the window at the end of the room... Richard looked at the cloudless night in the window beyond the slats of the closet door as he started to fall asleep...

As he was drifting off, the door suddenly opened forcefully...

".. hahaha ooh... you really do know how to show a girl a good time... do.. you want some coffee?"

"... A cup of coffee from you... sex Jane (kissing)... would (kissing)... wake any man up (kissing)..."

The door shut and they both walked in... They were both drunk... but little 5foot jane was much more drunk...

"...hahaha... you're right about that... I've always had a knack for waking people up (she said rather loudly)... ohh... I don't think we have any milk?" She said as she sat down on the bed tiredly and took her high heels off...

"...that's okay Sexy... I think you have plenty of milk on you for the both of us...haha"

Richard looked through the slats as Mike came around the corner... He was bigger than he remembered - at 6ft 5 with broad shoulders and a booming voice...

Sissy Richard looked with desperate impotent lust as his wife leaned back on the bed and took her coat off... she threw it into the corner of the room...

Mike reached kneeled down and pulled her top off...

Sissy Richard almost came at the sight of his wife's magnificent breasts... There were perfectly shaped... plump and firm... The areolas were like small hills of bright pink on her creamy skin...

She smiled as she leaned back and let Mike fondle her breasts with each hand... He squeezed them delicately... dribbles of creamy milk came out...

"... holy fuck... you are... an amazing woman... I can't believe you're not married with kids..." he muttered as he fondled her tits...

"... I can't believe it either..." Jane said with a pleased cat-like smile as she leaned back,,,

He leaned over her and they locked lips for 5 minutes...

Sissy richard's little balls ached under his cage... as he watched both people undress slowly as they kissed...

"....mmm... oh... wait wait..." Jane said as she pushed Mike back with a hand

"... What?..." He said as she stood up to kick her shoes off and take off the rest of her clothing...

"... you remember that friend I told you about?... The one who... you know?..."

"... the queer?..."

"... not exactly... but you said you were ok with that kind of thing?..."

Mike sighed as he threw off his shirt... He was ripped... He turned towards the closet with a suspicious eye... His 8 inch dick swayed heavily in front of him and his shaved testicles hung down 6 inches from his crotch like a pair of billiard balls wrapped in leather...

"... That little freak is here?" He asked looking back at Jane

Richard's heart practically vibrated in his chest at the thought of what was going to happen...

"... Yeh... " She stood up and with a sly smile walked to the closet...

The harsh ceiling light temporarily blinded Richard... He was a pathetic sight to be sure... He looked like a plastic girl with a little cuck-cage on...

"... Wow... I know you said he was a freak... but that is the girliest freak I've ever seen..." Mike said with a grin...

"... She really is pathetic isn't she... but she is useful to me... and I promised her that I'd show her a real man..." Jane said as she took the key off her neck...

"... I see..." MIke said with a look of disgust but also interest

"... would you be okay with her... watching us... do it?..." Jane asked with a smile as she slid the key into the lock on richard's cage

"... look... so long as she doesn't try anything... I don't mind..."

"... And would you mind if I.... test something out..." Jane said as she fell to her knees between Richard and Mike... She slid Richard's little cage off and left it on the carpet...

Richard's little dick was so hard it was practically purple... He looked down at it through his fake tits... It was... tiny... even though it was hard... He waggled his hips willing it to get bigger...

".... Hahaha Oh My God... I can't believe it!..." Jane burst out, her face lit up like she had heard the funniest joke in her life... She reached for her husband's dick... it barely came halfway to the centre of her palm...

Wankerino
Wankerino
26 Followers
12