All Comments on 'How a Wife deals with a sissy'

by Wankerino

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I hope you start feeling better soon, wankerino. it's best to let all the pain out.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good let her have his baby. Then Crush them both with the DNA Results In the divorce court. Hoping it Causes him to get Royally screwed Over with his divorce too..

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

If you want people to read your stories you will need to learn the basics of writing in the English language. Begin with learning what a sentence is and how to terminate one. It is always wrong to close a completed sentence with an ellipsis and it's equally wrong to casually litter them about sentences. If you don't want to learn how to use English properly then most people will not want to read your stories. There are many free online resources you can use.

BiAussieCuckoldBiAussieCuckold10 months ago

Fantastic, more please

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

So the very man she has Complete Contempt for as her husband. Ever so quietly walks in to the bedroom that his wife is fucking her pick as the man to give her the Superior baby. They both don't see him at first as they are fucking so hard. As he is just standing there ever so quietly waiting for them to see him with a single tear running down his cheek, he has a gun in his hand Aimed at him first then her. This weak Inadequate man just waiting to use the gun!!

WankerinoWankerino10 months agoAuthor

Thanks Anon. I appreciate your sincerity! I assure you that I speak English perfectly well. I was writing the story in the format of how someone would actually talk as I find this is the most comfortable and natural way of communicating information between human beings.

Of course, if this were a university essay, I would not write like that.

WankerinoWankerino10 months agoAuthor

@Anon

I think you need to understand the concepts of hyperbole and fiction. Furthermore, this fictional story is actually a Warning against cuckoldry - not an endorsement of it. It can be very arousing on a 'lizard-brain' level but is obviously highly dysfunctional and not preferable.

I'm surprised that a genius such as yourself didn't pick up on that.

WankerinoWankerino10 months agoAuthor

@cuckold

I'm glad you enjoyed the story. I wrote it in my off time. I think it really encapsulates some of the psychologically arousing aspects of cuckoldry/inferiority fetishism.

I can write a part 2 if you're interested.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I don't mind these stories when the couple is into their freaky shit, but not when one of the characters are being tricked or bullied, like in this one.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

My wife told me that she married me for my money. I’m a high earning professional and she struggled in school but slept around a lot. I was completely entranced by her hot body. I was just totally helpless. After getting married, I almost immediately became obsessed with the idea of being her wealthy cuckold and I told her all about it. I love seeing her underneath an aggressive bull. The hottest for me is holding her hand as she orgasms and feeling the huge diamond on her finger..Being a total beta is beyond hot..

WankerinoWankerino10 months agoAuthor

@Anon

I appreciate and value your honesty!

I'll tell you a secret. Every single male in the history of males would find that to be sexually arousing. In saying that, someone would have to have really low self-confidence to let that be done to them.

When I look at the concepts behind all forms of degradation fetishism, what I'm really seeing is the result of someone who has a very low opinion of their own worth (and who probably wasn't loved as an infant).

WankerinoWankerino10 months agoAuthor

@Anon

The story is specifically written to be as realistically sadistic as possible. I don't engage in or endorse anything shown here.

There are many reasons why physical and emotional sadism/masochism can be arousing but I think the underlying reason is this.

Being degraded can be arousing because it (relatively speaking) creates a massive divide in Sexual Market Value between the submissive and the dominant. In other words, a 6/10 woman is much more attractive if you perceive yourself as being a 1/10. This is why humiliation can be such a sexual rush. It rapidly decreases your SMV and therefore increases your evaluation of the other person.

I would argue that this process of stimulation is purely in the 'lizard brain' and is not a conscious psychological process. Everyone (male, female, alpha, beta etc) is sexually stimulated by humiliation/social-degradation even if they don't indulge in it (which is probably a good thing)

WankerinoWankerino10 months agoAuthor

@Anon

I'm glad you didn't like the sadism of the wife. But this is ultimately what cuckolding is and its logical end. There's not much point telling a story if it doesn't contain truths.

9899153212989915321210 months ago

I don't think even a wimp would tolerate this whore and what self centered prick would tie himself to a slag by knocking her up

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The 4th

Aragraph from the end starts Mike lay on the floor....it should be Richard.

WankerinoWankerino10 months agoAuthor

Thank you for pointing that out! I'll need to proof-read more in the future before submitting.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

"Oh no" her baby wouldn't be from this stud with his 8" cock. As Mike finishing pumping the last bit of his cum in to his slut wife. Richard was Reaching Into his nightstand to pull out his 9mm, the last thing they both said was, don't do it cuck! Richard Never had to suffer the Humiliation of his wife haven cuckolding him or having another man's baby. But now Richard is more or less married to Bubba his loving ceilmate for life..

Sissyjackie2008Sissyjackie20089 months ago

I too was dressed and hidden in a closet watching my wife cuckold me. it was so humilating, but erotic. soon i was watching in the room and being emasculated by her and her lover. It never ceases to turn me on. I am such a pathetic gay loser, and i love it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous