How About Them Apples? Ch. 02

Story Info
Sally & Jim talk and Josh must answer for his actions.
6.4k words
4.52
36k
55

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ttt59
ttt59
1,161 Followers

Read "How about them Apples" before you read this second installment. Don't worry, it is short. Any sexual activity mentioned in this fictitious story is between consenting adults.

"You can't just sit there and put everyone's lives ahead of yours and think that counts as love. You just can't. You have to do things." Stephen Chbosky

Sally Reynolds-Patterson lowered her cell phone. Turning, she saw Jim sitting at the kitchen table with a very stern look on his face.

"Sally, we need to talk"...

Josh Taylor was a prick. Ever since he was old enough to understand he was a "have's" instead of a "have not" he was a grade A, number one prick. In grade school he learned his teachers were afraid of his parents so he could always get his way. In high school his dad's money and influence shielded him from facing any serious consequences of his bad behavior. He attended an Ivy League School as a legacy instead of by scholastic achievement. His first job out of school came with a six-figure income. He married the girl of his choice because his family's money made him a highly prized catch.

But there was no substance in his soul. He lied as easily as he told the truth. If he wanted something someone else had, he simply took it because he could. He was lazy at work and a poor friend at best. His first thought in the morning, and his last thought at night was about himself. There was no room in his heart for anyone other than Josh Taylor. He paid homage to mom and dad, only because they held the purse strings. He was discrete when cheating on his wife Constance (Connie) only because he needed to keep up appearances. He volunteered at his two-year-old's preschool because it looked good, which in turn, would open more doors.

The small sliver of good in his heart was caring for Connie and loving their son Joshua, Ferguson Taylor III (Fergie). However, that warmth had specific limits, namely, only up to the point where it infringed on something he wanted. Most recently, he wanted Sally Reynolds-Patterson.

Sally was a fine-looking mom in his son's pre-school. He met her one day in the carpool line. Tall, about 5'8", short thick blond hair, slender long legs and medium to full breasts made her stand out. Her bright blue eyes sparkled, and she had a quick wit. She seemed self-confident, but not self-absorbed. This was good, because ultimately, Josh just wanted to use her for his pleasure, and he felt he could easily manipulate her. He wanted to fuck her and, as he well knew, he always got what he wanted.

The fact that she was married and apparently happily so, was of no consequence. He'd met Jim one day when they he showed up with Sally to pick up their daughter Emily. To Josh, he didn't seem to pose any seriousthreat. He was friendly, and moderately successful in his work, which Josh understood to be something with a leading security firm in the area. But Josh had already overcome several other husbands on his way to bedding their wives, so he assumed this conquest would be no different. He'd seduce Sally, fuck her for a handful of months and then move on. Or so he thought.

Over the course of the school year, he'd methodically worked his way into her life. He picked up Fergie at least two afternoons a week, playing the devoted dad, and each time would chat with her. Eventually they had coffee together one morning after he dropped his son off at preschool. They'd chatted about life experience, family, and a host of other light-hearted, harmless topics. Before they left, he touched her arm and let his hand linger a few seconds longer than appropriate. She didn't resist. Then he kissed her cheek when they said goodbye.

These casual encounters became a once-a-week pattern.

In late winter, Sally informed Josh about her leadership of the "end of the school year picnic." She asked him to be on her team. At first, he declined, stating his work kept him far too busy, but this was only a ruse. He wanted her, like all his women, to be the aggressor, to be the one asking him. Later, after the sex, he'd always be able to say she came onto him and not the other way around. Not that he ever expected to be in a jam over extra-marital sex. He just enjoyed eventually making them beg. At the end of the conversation, he relented and agreed to be on her team.

Meetings were once a week and he never missed one. He always sat directly across from her so he could look into her eyes. He became vice-chair of the event and played the humble, rich guy, who wanted to be treated just like everyone else. He'd often remind folks, he was nobody special, just wanted to give back to the kids and the school. It was pure bullshit, but he could see from the looks she gave him, it was working.

By the end of the fourth committee meeting, he and Sally were lingering in the parking lot by her car. He was confiding in her how Connie was growing cold toward him sexually. (Not true, but part of the schtick.) She confessed confusion as to how anyone could take him for granted, while gently laying her hand on his arm in a gesture of support. By the end of the fifth meeting the parking lot conversation ended in a more than friendly kiss, for which Josh immediately apologized. He claimed embarrassment for being so forward, but knew he was making progress when she replied it was as much her fault as his. She insisted, he not feel bad about wrestling with the issue of a passionless marriage.

After the sixth meeting they were making out in the parking lot. Everyone else had left. As Josh walked her to her car, he ducked them behind his $90,000 Hummer EV. They were out of view of any prying eyes when he leaned in to kiss her. He stopped himself, apologizing again for wanting a married woman, but feeding her several lines about how she understood him, and how he felt a genuine connection with her. All, part of the plan, he wanted her to pull his mouth to hers. Just like clockwork she did. She kissed him deeply and passionately.

When they broke the kiss, she confessed she felt terrible for him and wanted to assure him he would be a great catch for any woman with half a brain in her head. He smiled and thought, "Mission accomplished." He now became the aggressor, pulling her to himself in an overt sexual embrace. His hands wandered freely. Sally didn't discourage him; she did the opposite. She moaned into his mouth as his hands explored her breasts and firm ass. Her hand dropped below his waist as she stroked him on the outside of his slacks. After several minutes he pulled away and said, they should both go, before they did something they may regret. The look in her eyes was acknowledgment, but also pure disappointment.

For the next two weeks it was more of the same. However, their tryst was not as private as they suspected. One person Josh ignored, because he was in the habit of ignoring people, was Amy Sullivan. Amy came from the same social strata as Josh, and she knew of his many sexual exploits. Two years earlier, he had ruined the marriage of her good friend Tracy Mills. Amy, along with another mom, Beth Shannon, saw what was happening and decided to do something about it. Both had met Jim Patterson at the school's Christmas open house, and both were impressed with him. Quiet, but clearly a strong and kind man, Amy and Beth agreed he didn't need a shit like Josh stealing his wife. They liked Sally OK, but they felt obligated to warn Jim.

They devised a plan to leave right after the meeting as normal, but park next door to the pre-school in the bank parking lot. Unseen by the two lovebirds they crept close enough to capture their intimacy on an iPhone. Two days later, they texted Jim and asked him to meet them across town at an out-of-the-way deli. They shared what they knew about his wife's illicit behavior, backing it up with the recordings.

Two things became abundantly clear right away. First, Jim's didn't seem surprised, but his heart was deeply hurt. There was no question he loved his wife and wanted her loyalty. Secondly, Amy and Beth saw that there was no way he was going to take this lying down. Neither knew anything about his background but when they compared notes after the meeting, they agreed Josh had bitten off more than he could chew.

Two weeks later...

The serial adulterer was nothing if he was not a creature of habit. Every other evening, he worked out religiously for two hours at a private gym. He never deviated from this routine. This made it that much easier for what Jim called, "operation Lucy." Named for Charlie Brown's mean-spirited friend who never failed to pull the football away as he tried to kick it, "Lucy" was going to show Josh the high price for his intrusion into the Patterson marriage.

And so it happened that three hours prior to Jim letting Sally know they needed to talk, Josh Taylor emerged from the private gym right on time. As he approached his Hummer a white van bearing no license plate pulled into the parking lot in his direction. It came to an abrupt halt next to the hummer The van's maneuver shielded what happened next from the parking lot's security cameras.

Three men jumped from the van. Startled, Josh said, "What the fuck," but they immediately subdued him, pinning him to the ground as a syringe pierced his neck. Within five seconds he was out. They tossed him in the van and left as quickly as they arrived, one of the men driving Josh's hummer.

Forty-five minutes and two vehicle switches later, they arrived at a remote cabin in the foothills outside of town. Josh was secured to a chair in a room with no exterior windows. He was neither gagged nor blindfolded. His captors wore all black, including heavy ski masks and gloves protecting their identity. The only other furniture in the room was a small table upon which rested a pair of fourteen-inch bolt cutters. It was time to rouse their guest.

Smelling salts were applied and Josh began to come around. His three captors stood a few paces back and gave him time to come to and take in his surroundings.

He finally spoke, "I don't know who you fuckers are, or who you think your fucking with, but you have about two seconds to let me go or a world of hurt is going to descend on you!" None of the three men replied. For several minutes he continued his profanity laced threats.

Eventually, one of them replied, "Are you done Joshi?"

"Like hell I'm done you..." that was as far as he got. The man who asked the question took two steps toward him and slapped him in the face so hard he saw stars and his lower lip began to bleed.

"Wrong answer Joshi."

"You fucker!" Josh spat, inflamed with rage.

The second blow was just as hard at the first. Now both lips were cut and bleeding.

"We can do this all-night Joshi, or we can have a chat. Your choice."

Josh's next reply was more subdued in tone, but no less vehement.

"Untie me bastard and I'll kick all your asses. Or are you too afraid to take me on man to man?"

"I'll tell you what Joshi, I'll untie you and you pick which one of us you want to have a go with. If you win, we'll take off our masks, tell you are identity and drive you to the police station where you can press charges. However, before you decide, let me tell you, that would be the worst choice of your life."

"Oh yeah, and why is that you prick."

The next blow came from the second man on the other side of Josh. He waited for a moment for Josh to refocus. "Because, Mr. Taylor, if you take that option you'll end up in the hospital with several broken bones and probably several weeks in traction. You'll never walk without a limp again and the best thing that will happen to you will be your addiction to the painkillers you'll need once we're done. Then, in about a year or so, when you're recovered and let your guard down, we'll just do this all over again. I'd suggest you calm down and listen to reason."

Josh just stared blankly at them. At this point the third man in the trio chimed in.

"I'm guessing you'd choose my compatriot on your left because he's the smallest. I've fought with him on several occasions. I have twenty pounds on him and the same training. The best I've ever done is fight him to a draw. But hey, it's a free country, it's up to you."

For the first time in his life, Josh was beginning to experience true fear. "Fine," he retorted, trying to appear brave, "I'm listening." The first man, began.

"Good choice Joshi. Now, here are the rules. We're going to begin by asking you some questions. These are questions to which we already know the answers. So, this isn't a contest of wits, it is a barometer of your ability to speak truthfully. In return we will give you honest answers. The outcome depends on you being straightforward. Do you understand?"

Josh nodded in the affirmative.

"Not enough Joshi, I need to hear you say you understand."

"I understand"

"What do you understand?"

"Fuck you!"

This time the blow was to his solar plexus. He was winded for several minutes.

"Joshi, I only hit you with about thirty percent of what I can deliver, because if I gave you my full force, your heart would rupture. Let's try again, what do you understand?"

Still coughing and his will to fight all but gone, "I understand you are going to ask me questions and you expect me to answer truthfully."

"Correct." Now, do you know Sally Patterson?"

"What the fuck" Josh replied, forgetting the rules. "Is one of you her fuckwad husband Jim?"

Captor number two brought his fist down on the top of Josh's right knee. He howled in pain as he experienced a Charly horse on steroids.

"Yes, I know Sally. She's a mom at my kid's school. So what?"

"What is your relationship with her?"

"I serve on a planning committee with her."

"That is technically true, so you avoid the same treatment to the left knee. What else is there to your relationship with her?"

Josh was finally catching on to what this was all about. "I've kissed her a few times in the parking lot of the school."

"Also true Joshi, good. And by the way, we're going to keep our word to be factual with you. No, none of us are her husband. He doesn't know where we are or how this interview is being conducted. Now, what is your end game with Sally? What are your ultimate intentions?"

Josh really wanted to lie, but he knew it would be a fool's errand.

"Fine, I intended to fuck the bitch for a few months. Have some fun with her and move on."

"All right, you're two for two in the candid department, good for you. How many other married women have you fucked? Let's limit it to the last five years since you've been married to Connie."

The fact they knew his wife's name made Josh realize this wasn't slap down from a jealous husband.

"I'll have to think carefully about it for a bit, but off the top of my head there have been six."

"First and last names please Joshi"

For the next thirty minutes Josh spilled the beans. He gave names of wives he'd bedded as well as the names of the husbands. Captor number two took copious notes. As it turned out there were eight. When he finished, captor number one responded.

"OK, Joshi, now we're going to tell you what will happen. Before I begin, let me say you will be required to follow our instructions to the letter of the law. If you deviate even slightly, the next time we meet will be the final moments of your sorry life. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand" Josh replied, "If I stray from the plan the three of you will kill me."

"Perfect. OK, here is what is going to happen. First, there is a penalty to be paid for trying to fuck Sally and for fucking the other eight women. That price will be the phalange or metacarpal of your choosing."

"The what?"

"One of your toes, or the upper half of one of your fingers."

Josh noticed the bolt cutters and fainted. He needed to be revived again with the smelling salts.

"Pay attention Joshi, no fainting now. Remember, you're a big tough guy who fucks any woman he wants regardless of who it hurts. Surely, giving a small piece of your super manliness isn't too much to ask. We're not barbicans here Joshi, we're not going to cut off your dick... this time."

Josh offered no response.

"Secondly, you're going to make restitution to the tune of $100,000.00 to each of the aggrieved husbands. When you do so, it will be in person, apologizing for your terrible behavior. The payments, must be in cash. The husbands can refuse to accept, but you must try to insist they take it due to all the harm you've caused."

"Next, you'll confess all your infidelity to your wife. Every bit of it. You will give her the option of divorce, but you will beg her to stay with you and go into extensive marriage counseling. If she choices divorce, you will not fight for primary custody of your son. You'll have reasonable visitation rights, so you'll be active in his life."

"If your father tries to intervene and use his money or influence you will stop him cold. If you don't, we'll visit both of you next time."

"Finally, you'll find a new school for Fergie and never speak to Sally Patterson, her husband or anyone in her family ever again. In return, your finger or toe will heal, we'll never bother you again and you can get on with your life. Before you ask, yes, our arm is very long, and we will verify that you follow these instructions to the nth degree."

"Now, before you let us know whether or not you agree you're free to ask questions."

"How long do I have to track down these husbands and make the payments? It could be hard to find them and I don't know if I have that much cash on hand."

Number one looked at number three who flipped open a small tablet. "As of today, Joshi here has three different bank accounts, each having a balance of at least $600,000.00. To be exact, the total cash on hand is $1,814,331.88."

Number one continued, "Well Joshi, I don't like you trying to hedge your bets here, maybe well take an entire finger off. You have two months exactly. Not one day more. If you miss the deadline, we'll know... and at some point, we'll come for you."

"Can I offer you guys 500K not to use those bolt cutters on me?"

"Sorry Joshi, but that is a negative. If we wanted your money, we'd have hacked into your account and taken it. We have more than enough of our own, so you'll need to give the proverbial pound of flesh for your transgressions. However, we're all excellent with minor medical procedures, so it won't be too bad. You certainly won't feel as much pain as you've caused."

He sat silently gaping at his three captors, realizing he could not change the outcome. Finally, he spoke, "Pinky finger, left hand." He then began to sob. A moment later he wet himself right before he passed out, now missing the upper half of his left hand digitus quintus. Number three cauterized the wound, wrapped it in ice and sterile bandages and put another needle in his neck for the ride back.

Josh awoke inside his hummer three hours later with a throbbing pain in his left hand. It took him a moment to come around and figure out where he was, remembering what happened. He called his private physician and met him at his office. His doctor didn't ask any questions. He was paid quite well not to. However, once he unwrapped Josh's hand he exclaimed, "Whoever did this was a professional. No worries about infection and eventually, there will be very little scaring." He gave Josh a prescription for some Hydrocodone and sent him on his way.

About the time Josh was waking up, a small Learjet touched down at a private airport outside Arlington, Virginia. Three men disembarked, shook hands, and departed in three separate cars. Before number one hopped in his 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee, he texted his former commanding officer a short message. "Your six is clear." Ten seconds later he received the reply. "Roger that."

While Josh was experiencing his rebirth as a faithful husband Jim Patterson was having a very direct conversation with his less than faithful wife.

ttt59
ttt59
1,161 Followers
12