All Comments on 'How About Them Apples? Ch. 02'

by ttt59

Sort by:
  • 72 Comments
mac1729mac1729almost 2 years ago

An excellent follow up to the first story 5 Stars

CoolboiyzCoolboiyzalmost 2 years ago

Woww!!

Plot setup is just amazing.

Something is going to be happen bewteen sally and her dad unexpected!

Lot of erotic adventures, how lust overcome values.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Oh gosh, great going.

Lot of things going on, sally is left alone on her father's home.

Can' wait what's coming next.

RanDog025RanDog025almost 2 years ago

Good story! I liked it a lot. 5 BIG FAT STARS!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

would have liked it if she was there in the cabin with Josh and also lost a body part as a reminder.

jaythemanjaythemanalmost 2 years ago

You are easily my favorite newish writer. Please keep it up. I love the dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Only fricksion!!! First or chapter #1 very enjoyable, this pipe dream…

LOVE slap-hapy-papy #9

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 2 years ago

A third chapter where Sally apologizes to her dad and begs forgiveness. Then a sincere conversation with her mother where she lets her know how her influence undermined Sally's relationship. She will show no remorse or contrition and Sally shows her the door. Emily doesn't need that influence either.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 2 years ago

Outstanding. This is one of the best follow-up stories I've read. I'm a little surprised you haven't gotten any flak about the military background and operation. Probably because you didn't put it in LW where most of the crazies camp. There are some on Lit that believe these type stories and actions are bullshit and doesn't happen in the real world. I for one know better. Semper Fi.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I don't know why we (yes, self included) fall for these over-the-top ExNavySeal (that's my new word for the trope here, since it's usually former Navy Seals, but sometimes Rangers or Special Ops etc) stories. I guess since they don't make good James Bond movies any more, this has to suffice.

enderlocke77enderlocke77almost 2 years ago

this a like mother like daughter thing except the daughter's husband stayed

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69almost 2 years ago

Really nice story!*****

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 2 years ago

Yeah! How about them apples!

5

WrickettsWrickettsalmost 2 years ago

I liked it a lot. I hope for a part three

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sally will be loving and loyal for about 3 to 5 years, then she will become bored and anxious and follow her heart into another affair... a full blown one this time... talking one time, even as emotional and rough as it was, will suffice only temporarily unless she does long-term therapy, actually works at it, and is totally honest.

Harvey8910Harvey8910almost 2 years ago

This was another great story. Josh was an ass and he interceded with Sally before she fucked him and got her to tell him the complete truth regarding the cheating she had done with Josh. She seems to have learned her lesson and perhaps they can still have a great marriage. I hope so. Great story! 5 stars.

6King6Kingalmost 2 years ago

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sheepyy did it well.

Jim might be pulling thing between father/daughter. Maybe to the incest.

This sounds erotic.

lujon2019lujon2019almost 2 years ago

she cheated, he accepted it, he is a cuck

cucks get one star

Bronco56Bronco56almost 2 years ago

Great story. Very well written. Looking forward to reading more of your stories. 5stars

SunnyU2SunnyU2almost 2 years ago

Part 1 was pretty good. This one not so much

rnebularrnebularalmost 2 years ago

So many cliches converged, I was skimming a lot of this. I did like the first part, as it set a nice stagr for this part. Unfortunately the author chose to spell out a severe BTB style spin on things. I believe Vand/CtC would rate a high 3.5/5 on the pickaxe scale... that said, I didn't really care for the super-soldier SEAL team member plot. Nothing about it was original. Thanks for trying.

amygdalaamygdalaalmost 2 years ago

This was good, the special ops super soldier angle sorta pushed the story into the unbelievable category, but otherwise a solid tale. Some might feel the line for No Reconciliation has already been stepped over. That is in the purview of each that reads this. I will say that the unvarnished truth, where the wife has to recite her actions and why, with No "I love only You", or it was "Meaningless". and never "Affected Us" Or whatever term that pops up from the cheater's handbook. That sit down where you can get the unvarnished truth is so rare. But if you get that or even a partial truth, it forever changes whatever words or deeds that comes afterwards. I guess thats why they say the truth is so precious that you must cover and protect it with lies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Looking forward for more, bang bang! daddy-adult daughter..loving it

10 stars

AstronomalyAstronomalyalmost 2 years ago

While I did enjoy MOST of this story, I felt it was lacking a lot. I don’t think I should be judging this tale on believability, but Josh felt like a caricature of a player, and not one with real emotions. Getting into the BTB side of things, the honest conversation was nice. However, I dislike it when tales do the unoriginal technique of “I can read people” so the audience doesn’t have to make their own inferences whether it was a good idea to forgive her or not. There’s been one good use of this that I’ve read, and everything else has been bland. This was an okay story, but lacking a lot. 3 Stars.

AstronomalyAstronomalyalmost 2 years ago

While I did enjoy MOST of this story, I felt it was lacking a lot. I don’t think I should be judging this tale on believability, but Josh felt like a caricature of a player, and not one with real emotions. Getting into the BTB side of things, the honest conversation was nice. However, I dislike it when tales do the unoriginal technique of “I can read people” so the audience doesn’t have to make their own inferences whether it was a good idea to forgive her or not. There’s been one good use of this that I’ve read, and everything else has been bland. This was an okay story, but lacking a lot. 3 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really, REALLY well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

IT is fiction I understand that but seriously... Not a patch on chapter 1.

chytownchytownalmost 2 years ago

*****Very entertaining read. Thanks for sharing.

MightyheartMightyheartalmost 2 years ago

Solid Boss.

A full 5/5

Loved it.

Hate Wimps & Whores

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 2 years ago

I liked the first chapter, but this chapter not much so. First, we should not encourage or celebrate violence even against serial seducers, AND such motifs ultimately only detract from the story. Violence is a cheap cop-out, and, in this case, has to be based on the silly assumption that Jim had his friends organize such a kidnapping.

Further, Sally's confession did not sound like any normal conversation, and the change around was too sudden.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 2 years ago

"Josh understood to be something with a leading security firm in the area." - Ge you think the resources of the security firm will figure into the story at all?

\

"Dad doesn't quite have that in his heart," - He doesn't?

\

"Nobody should have to live with dishonesty. No spouse should have to wonder if their partner is being faithful." - Strange, she didn't seem to think that way where her father was concerned. I'd be a little concerned that this isn't a core belief of hers, it's just that it's coming back to bite her in the ass.

\

Since she apparently knew little about his past, where did she learn "Roger that?"

\

@enderlocke77, Jim stayed because she hadn't had sex yet, and she was contrite, she didn't act like what she did was "harmless fun."

\

I'm with rnebular, too "super soldier." How would things go if Jim was just an ordinary guy without a SEAL team at his disposal?

\

Too many incorrect words: "Lululemon" is one word, "free will" is not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Reading for first time after noticing Part 3 was posted today (Jun 28).

.

Almost as good as Part 1. While some might glory in it, for me at least the long scene of his military buddies going off on Joshi actually got boring. Just more detail and complexity than was necessary for the core rationale behind this story. So that detracted just a bit.

.

Like in Part 1, Jim’s speech to the slut was every bit as good as Dad’s was.

.

Sally’s almost too quick conversion and remorse seemed a bit much…but sometimes…when faced with the ugly truth of things, a mind can come into immediate focus. Maybe that happened here.

.

But yeah….another easy 5 *****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He should have cut off one of Sallys fingers just to be safe.

patilliepatilliealmost 2 years ago

Really good TT, you should have put this in Loving Wives section for maximizing feedback. I had to give a 5 for this chapter.

demanderdemanderalmost 2 years ago

From 5 to 4 for this one. Speeches. Also, super-duper commandos. ?? But still good. D

nestorb30nestorb30almost 2 years ago

Fuck the counseling, put her over your knew Jimmy me lad...perhaps use the belt

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well, I say don’t fuck with fuck, Joshy-boy. I mean THAT mostly apparently average tranquil deep silent and dark FUCK ( Furious Ugly Cruel Karma )

Liked it, cheers

Captcha

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 2 years ago

Still enjoying it. And, yes, super-duper commandos do exist in real life. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A resolution to a too common problem but one that most couples could never achieve. While the intent was well established the overall story was too stoic.

HargaHargaalmost 2 years ago

I think a redden ass is required at minimum. With a promise of more if she even thinks of another guy with anything other the friendship.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love this guy. A nice guy...but totally lethal☠ if you fuck with him.

bobareenobobareenoalmost 2 years ago

And then, Jim, calmly but with a flourish, revealed his real powers to his wife, so that she could know who she had truly married. Pulling off his glasses, and tearing open his shirt, Sally gasped to see the bright blue and red concealed beneath his work clothes. Jim’s voice deepened. “That’s right, Sally, it’s time you knew. I am, in fact, Superman.” Sally could only draw a halting and surprised breath, overwhelmed to realize her husband was not just a mild mannered security firm owner, who was actually the ultimate warrior, he was from the planet Krypton, and due to the yellow sun of earth, he had godlike powers.

“Oh, Superman!” she gasped, “Now I understand how you could walk around with me impaled on your superdick without using your hands to hold me up. I just thought you were unusually fit, not wielding a superpenis!” Sally shuddered. “Jim, you are far, far, too good for me, though I have thick blonde hair and a fetching figure. Will you take this repentant slut, who now understands the astonishing gem she was going to fuck around on, and allow me to be resume my role as your doting and thoroughly chastened, but still spunky wife?”

Jim flexed his pectoral muscles, thinking deeply. “With my x-ray vision, and my super hearing, I have watched and listened to your physiological responses to our talk. I know you have told me the truth. Sally, as you know from every DC comic ever published, Truth, Justice, and the American Way are my metier. I have a super heart, but it is conflicted. I will either fully resume our marriage, or I will not. We shall see in chapter 3.”

Across the Literotica Universe, anonymous and the various avatars held their collective breath, clicking the link to see what would happen to Sally and Super Jim in Chapter 3. Could the Mysterious Mister Mxyzptlk be in play?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Liked the story, but 5 stars to bobareeno for his wit

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 1 year ago

This is your typical LW military/seals/CIA/whatever superman in a military operation to deal with cheating. More like some hogwash Saddletramp would write, only less entertaining in its stupidity than ST stuff.

Of course wife sees the light of day immediately, flipping like a dime to "true" loving wife.

1 star for this horseshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A man like this would never allow his wife to be the total bitch she was to her father for so long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The issue with this installment, is that Jim's character was totally rewritten. If Jim was actually the man depicted in this chapter Sally would never of gotten this far in her disrespect towards her husband. He wouldn't have put up with Sally's acceptance attitude regarding her mom's cheating and her subsequent treatment of her dad. over her dad's refusal to accept her mother cheating. She been towing the line from the get go as as faithful wife or she's be out of his life.

""We can't kick your mom out of our lives or out of Emily's life,"

She you can. You don't keep toxic people in your life. You cut ties with them and refuse to interact with them going forward.

nixroxnixroxover 1 year ago

3 stars and yes, I am ex-military (16yrs).

It always amazes me that writers sometimes really try too hard to grasp what it is like to be in the military and to add some depth to their stories. But like most things, in order to understand you would have to experience first-hand some of what we veterans have experienced. One of my first experiences of death came when at 19, I was tasked to assist a medical doctor. We stood in front of the gas turbine engine while the Dr. had some long pliers and was fishing out pieces of the pilot and adding it to the plastic bag I held. We were ordered to get 2 pounds, so the wife could have something to bury. I have to say that the largest piece was about 3 inches, so it took a fair amount of time. You may have no concept of what a human body smells and looks like after a few days out in the hot sun - but let me tell you, my biggest concern was trying not to hurl all over the front of that engine. That changes a human being on the inside - especially when it happens at least 10 more times in the next 8 years. PLUS a bunch more, while I worked in a helicopter search and rescue squadron. If you also include the monthly small arms training in case terrorists, or civil disobedience groups get unruly and we have to consider shooting our fellow citizens in self defense - you begin to see how a military person might feel about his fellow human beings. I am extremely wary - trust no one and verify, verify, verify.

So to me, the chances that this kind situation could ever happen to a military trained individual, is so small it probably could not be measured. Situational awareness is drilled in to us repeatedly, no matter which branch of the military we served in - especially, if we exhibited PTSD symptoms - which most of us did during my military service.

Frank66Frank66over 1 year ago

No, doesn't work. The Sally who never relented in her opinions or positions when faced with losing her relationship with her father, would not capitulate so fast and easily when her husband confronted her. She would dodge, twist, and spin like a Democrat.

inka2222inka2222over 1 year ago

This is a really really poor chapter 2. Wish I could give it -5 stars. He had LITERALLY all the cards. He could have literally ANY positive outcome he set his mind to. What'd he do?

- He kept the cheating wife, for no discernable reason whatsoever.

- The wife suffered absolutely ZERO punishment. WTF?

- The guy she cheated with got off scott free with almost no punishment (half a finger for destroying a ton of families and men? A paltry $100K to every man when they could take ALL his money and compensate his victims for real? Having to tell his wife who will just fold and forgive him because he's a good fuck and women like assholes?)

- The immoral piece of shit "mother" isn't cut off from her grand-daughter. Her "punishment" is not being invited to one party, and even that just to enable the father to be able to attend, not to punish her.

- The father gets no restitution.

- He lets her fuck him immediately despite not wanting to.

The wife is also a major disappointment (aside from being entitled slut with zero respect or responsibility). The MINIMUM thing she could offer would be cut off contact with her slut of a mother since she clearly rubbed off wrong things on her, AND to punish her for hurting her father and atone for her own role in it.

Also, Jim's waiting so long to confront her makes no sense. Either nip this shit in the bud day 1 he's aware of it, OR, if he wants her to hang herself, let her cheat physically. This neither here nor there approach is the stupidest option.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

Great writing, Great story, 5 stars to writer. thanks

dgfergiedgfergieover 1 year ago

5 stars of course. I wished I had the strength to remain calm and react the way he did when face with his wife's infidelity. The problem is there was no snake in the grass wooing my wife away. It was all her own doing because she wanted to be chased? Feel Young again? there was 6 years difference in our marriage, I was forty she was 34 when we divorced. That doesn't sound like much but it was. I was going bald in 30s. She was till the cute little blond and I was an old man. Enough of that she moved on and took my life away. Good story nothing like a military incurrsion to fix things.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

not as good as the 1st part as this was full of the usual "retired Seal Team" stuff. The other 2 wives snooping and showing the photos to Jim was a standup move on their part. Who has 3 bank accounts with $600,000 in each?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Losing stars quickly. Hope chapter three doesn't have the faux military crap

AnotherChapterAnotherChapterabout 1 year ago

Disappointment. Not up to chapter 1 level with all the black bag military garbage getting in the way. It became a comic book.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sally is hoe born from a hoe. Jim is foolish to stay with her, leopards don't change their spots

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

good story, strong moral and ethical family man, maybe feminazis have acheived what they wanted, weak males, immoral and unethical, mendacious, faithless women full of themseves since helen ready bloviated i am woman i fuck who and what and when i want w/ no responsibility for nuffin an no apologies.

to; dirtyoldbiman', democrap scum who think they are ivy leagues gift of fecklessness and mendacity and dishonor to the american people is who has multiple bk acct w/ 600k plus in them, you dumb ignant old snowflake. These corrupt snobs think that they know best for the world, you know, the "davos super rich" crowd, their inherited not earned wealth makes them feel qualified to lead and tell the rest of us serfs slaves sycophants druggies and the lgtbqxyz losers how to act and how to be properly subservient to them. I think not; leadership and obedience need to be earned and so few of the scum pretending to play "leadership roles" in Washington and the states have, 1- done nothing to earn the country's respect or 2- havent earned the right to dictate or lecture us proles(voters) on what is good, decent civilized behavior, most of them if fact are the antithesis of what good, moral, ethical ,civilized humanitarian inclusive and non racist neighbors should be. They are fostering racial hatred, exclusivity to the right type of humans club, intollerance of differing opinions, so, lets have a revolution and guillotine them first, then discuss who is next to be cleansed from ther world, or at least america. rk

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This doesn't make sense. You don't flip the light switch on a immature, selfish, arrogant batch with an attitude like that for her father, much less her husband. The character in the first story and the character in The Second Story are two different people. And she wouldn't change that fast. The entitlement and self-absorbed nature wouldn't change quickly. She would have to suffer a whole lot more hurt than that before she would wise up. And it'd be nice to have one of these stories once in awhile where the husband can make a difference without being a superhero exsoldier /spy with all the information and money in the world, the same old character in one story after another...

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Entitlement, lack of empathy for others and down right arrogance . All the classic traits of a Narcissistic Woman. The female narcissist is the true personification of a wolf in sheep’s clothing. She appears in the form of a sweet, innocent girl, a kind-hearted mother, a vivacious, energetic, joyful woman, a kind, old grandmother—yet her motivations are often sinister and dark. Narcissistic women want, in no order of preference: power, dominance, control, wealth, status, resources; and, most disturbing of all, a desire to inflict pain on others, which leads to a sense of fulfillment and deep satisfaction on the part of the narcissist.

Narcissists are not constrained by society, nor do they care what other people want. They don’t feel guilty about this and they don’t feel shame. Narcissists distort reality, believing themselves to be perfect. It is everyone else who is wrong and evil. These narcissistic traits lead to two dangerous byproducts: exploitation and bad boundaries. The narcissistic woman has no hesitation when it comes to exploiting other people for her benefit. She doesn’t care what other people want or need.

The narcissist’s self-focus and obsession with themselves blinds them to the realities of life and the needs of other people. They are often so self-obsessed that they only talk about themselves, their needs, their emotions, their desires. It’s all about them as they see themselves as the most interesting and important person on earth. Narcissists are emotional vampires in the truest sense of the word. They care nothing for your feelings. They have no empathy or sympathy and will think nothing of causing you stress and turmoil.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Having an affair doesn't mean the person is a ture narcissist, i.e. is afflicted with NPD. I grew up with a parent who was true narcissist. It really sucked. There are a lot of cheaters out there who are self-centered and selfish and driven by immoral, lustful imperatives, but it doesn't make them a true narcissist. NPD gets thrown around too much. Also in many if these stories where a wife of 20 to 30 years who had been faithful up to recent, suddenly takes a young lover. Yes maybe they have become entitled. Yes maybe they take their husband for granted. Maybe they were seduced. Maybe their marriage gas become stale.and they should seek a grey divorce. Maybe they have listened to bogus psychobabble about seeking self fulfillment at all costs. Whatever the reason, it is unusual that a person becomes afflicted with NPD after 40 to 50 years of not being a narcissist. Ther4 would be strong signs of this well before they chested two decades later. That is part of why so many of these stories while dramatic are fiction.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Another great installment. Will things work out? Who knows. One hopes they do. This story is about someone being truly honest with themselves and understanding actions have consequences and being given a glimpse of the future before they take an irrevocable step. Any sane and thinking person will if presented with those truths and understanding what will happen sit back and decide do they want this to happen. In this case no she didn't. Can she rebuild her husbands trust and earn his respect, maybe. Can he accept and forgive her stupidity, again maybe. This is what life is about just told in a story. As any good story there is a moral here. Keep writing these excellent submissions please. BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great follow up to part 1. Will wait to read part 3 to see where this is going before making further comments BardnotBard

nilsstewnilsstew7 months ago

Now, that was fun. And, it was only part of a pinkie.

LanmandragonLanmandragon3 months ago

Amusing that the author is very busy giving the story military airs and canˋt get the military time telling right (0:530 instead of 05:30]. B-

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Cooden read itsToo sneaky Pete.

LOVE slap-hapy-papy #9

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

The first chapter was done very well, however the second chapter was a stupid and ridiculous load of juvenile shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Ab intervention by him let her realize she was in trouble and turned her into an angel in a heartbeat. Cheaters are like tyhat.

StruckwrongStruckwrong9 days ago

LOL IF Josh doesn't relent you say no.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous