How Alyssa Paid for College

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well what - what hole do you want?" The taller guy asked.

"I'll take her mouth." Amy tensed up again. Didn't she get a say in who fucked her where? At least the tall guy was kind of cute. The shorter guy, not so much. He reminded her of one of the losers her less-attractive friend dated in high school.

The guys removed their pants, and the shorter guy sat down on the couch a foot from Amy's mouth. The taller guy stroked Amy's pussy softly with his hand.

"Don't you dare fucking do this," she thought. "Don't you fucking stick your cock in me. I don't want this. I didn't ask for this. I can't!" But her pussy was leaking all over his fingers, her desperation too much of an obstacle to overcome.

Meanwhile, the shorter guy had sat down and started stroking Amy's hair, coaxing her to approach him and start sucking his cock. But so far, Amy just knelt there, nervously frozen, knowing what she had to do but too petrified and disgusted with herself to move the process along.

"Jesus, guys! She's a fucking whore!" Alyssa barked. "You paid the money, you bought her, now use her the way you want! She's not your girlfriend, you don't have to get her in the mood, there's no need for any foreplay!"

Amy sniffled. Being talked about like she was just a whore - just an object, a set of holes - cut her deep. She had never felt so low in her life, not even when licking Alyssa's feet.

The tall guy grabbed Amy's ass, about to penetrate her pussy, when he suddenly stopped. "Hey, I don't need to use a condom, do I?"

Amy started to speak up. Yes, she definitely wanted them to use condoms! If she was going to fuck a couple guys that were willing to use such a cheap whore, there was no telling where their cocks had been. "Yeah, if you -" Amy began.

"Oh, shut up, whore!" Alyssa said, talking over her. "No, no need for condoms. She's a fucking dumb desperate whore! And degrade her while you are at it! And Amy, sweetie, no cumming, no matter how good it feels to sell your body and let these guys have their way with you. You cum and I keep the fifty dollars and send you home because I've done my job!"

Amy wanted to cry. A tear streamed down her cheek. "Twenty five dollar whore and I don't even get a say in whether I use protection! God, I feel so dirty! I can't! No, I can't do this!"

But it was too late. As soon as she had that thought, the guy behind her pushed his cock into her wet, willing, needy pussy. "Ohhhh!" Amy moaned, a mix of disgust and delight.

Meanwhile, the shorter guy had been looking Amy over. He saw her professionally-dyed hair, the lips that must have been injected recently, and the wedding band on her finger next to the engagement ring containing what looked like a one-carat solitaire. "What the fuck?" He wondered. "This woman seems to have enough - I mean, why?"

"You look nice, sweetie," the guy said. "I mean, fifteen years older than me, but nice. You're married?"

"Ohhhhh - yes, I'm married," she admitted as she moaned from the fucking she was taking from behind.

"You don't look like a cheap whore - so, I mean, what makes you want to do this - to get fucked for twenty five bucks?"

"Ohhhh, fuck - because I'm desperate - I needed fifty dollars now, like - ohhh, fuck me!"

"Fifty dollars for what?"

"I just - ohhhh yes, fuck my whore pussy!" Amy moaned. She was already a whore now, there was no going back. And she might as well enjoy it. She was even starting to get turned on by it.

"Just what?"

"I - ohhhhh, I owed Alyssa - ohhhh, owed her fifty bucks!"

"What did she do, give you drugs or something?"

"God damn it!" Alyssa chimed in. "I'm not selling fucking drugs! But she's paying me, after you guys leave, to dominate her. Tie her up, whip her ass, torture her. Humiliate her. Hurt her the way she needs it. Isn't that right, bitch?"

"Ohhhhhh! Yes, that's right, Miss!"

"And you brought me two hundred. You were fifty dollars short. So you're whoring your nasty holes out to make up the difference!"

"Yes, Miss!"

"Ohhh, you're one of those," the short guy said. He grabbed Amy's hair and pulled her face close to his cock.

"Ooooohhhh, one of what," she half-whispered.

"One of those kinky bitches that's - that gets off on getting hurt. On pain."

"Ohhhh, yes! I'm fucking - I - ohhhh i fucking need it, I - I'm addicted to it!"

"Suck my cock you nasty whore!" The guy said. He pulled her hair, forcing her mouth down on his cock.

"Slap her in the face, you pussy!" Alyssa said to the guy. "She's a piece of shit whore and she came her to get used and destroyed! Now give her what she wants!"

"You want me to slap your face, you nasty cunt?" The guy pulled her hair, pulling her mouth off his cock.

"I said do you want me to slap your face?" Amy wanted to cry, she couldn't stand the way she was being treated. The way she was being used. But there was no way in hell she could say no. She needed it too much.

"Fuck, I hate myself!" Amy thought. "I hate myself for doing this - for wanting it. For craving it! I hate that I want it but I want it soooo, soooo bad! I wish he wouldn't ask. I wish he'd just fucking do it! I know he wants to! Fuck, no! I can't! God, I'm so stupid for even coming down here! I should have waited. Waited until I had the money! Or just stayed home and fucked myself, maybe found some pervert online to watch me! Or had an affair like a normal fucking bored wife! This is so, so humiliating! No, I can't, but fuck, I need it..."

"Ohhhhh, please!"

"Please what?"

"Please slap my filthy whore face!" She shrieked. The guy wasted no time, planting one across the left side of her face. "Mmmmmm, I'm such a nasty little whore!" She cooed.

"Take it you fucking twenty five dollar skank!" The guy fucking her from behind called out. He plowed deep into her.

"Fucking use her!" Alyssa called out. She wished these guys would really all it up a notch - or three. She would have liked to have seen Amy brutally double stuffed and choked. But the guys, up to that point, had been more gentle. The guy sitting in the couch had grabbed Amy's head and pushed it down on his erect penis, but even that was mild compared to what Alyssa wanted to see.

"Roll over, slut," said the guy behind her. He grabbed her legs and twisted, turning her over onto her back. "Dude," he told his friend, "sit right there. Let's make her take your dick up her ass while I fuck her pussy."

Again, Amy was floored at these guys barging in and dictating how she was to be used, without any input from her whatsoever. "M-my ass?" She asked nervously. It had been quite some time since she had been fucked there.

"Yes, your ass. You heard me, you stupid whore. We paid good money for you and we're going to fuck your ass if we want to!" The guy in front of her said.

"You paid cheap money for -" Amy started. Before she could get out another word, she felt a hard slap across the left side of he face. She shrieked.

"You were a desperate nasty cunt!" He reminded her. "Bored housewife wants a college girl to beat her and whip her to tears, I hear. But you didn't have the money. So either you stay home bored out of your mind or you sell yourself to me and my friend - cheap - so you get what you need! You should be thanking me for being generous enough to help you out."

He spit on Amy's face. "Thank me, cunt."

A tear streamed down Amy's cheek and shs sniffled. "God," she thought. "This is what it's come to, I've never felt more shitty than -"

Her thoughts were interrupted by another hard slap. "I SAID THANK ME!" The guy shouted.

Amy sniffled. "Yes, sir. Thank you, sir."

"For?"

Amy cast her gaze at the floor. "For allowing me to - for - for -" Amy took a deep breath. "For paying me twenty five dollars to fuck me."

"And remind me why you're doing this?"

"Because she desperately needs me to dominate her and beat her ass and she didn't have my money. Now hurry up!" Alyssa barked.

"Is that true?"

"Yes," Amy said, defeated. Another tear rolled down her cheek. "Thank you - thank you for - for turning me into a hooker, for - like - for making sure I get what I need. The pain - and - tortured."

"Good. Now ride my friend. Spread your ass and take him deep, whore. Your ass was part of the package, wasn't it?"

Amy looked down. She should have discussed this in advance, she thought. Now she really didn't have a choice. "Yes, sir," she whispered.

"Good. Twenty five dollars for all three holes, that's what - about eight bucks a hole? If you didn't feel like a cheap nasty cunt, you should now!"

Amy knew he was right. She was selling her holes at barely eight bucks each! She thought about the last time her ass had been used. It was not long after when she had given birth to her first child, back when she still gave a shit about her marriage and was trying to keep her husband interested.

He had basically stopped having sex with her after her delivery. Actually, come to think of it, as soon as she started to show. He couldn't stand fucking a woman who was not as trim and petite as she had been before her pregnancy - no, he didn't want his pregnant wife, he wanted some college bimbo who had never had her body changed by the wonders of pregnancy. Of course, she didn't know it at the time. But she knew something was wrong. She tried everything, sucking his cock, offering her ass. She even tried dressing like a cute college bimbo despite being almost thirty - but nothing worked, he had moved on - except for a few months when he forced himself to fuck her so they could have a second child, their sex life was over and their marriage was a business partnership at that point.

She couldn't even remember if she liked it. She had her ass fucked a few times in college, boyfriends and random hookups and such. Her husband, in fact, had been the older brother of one of her college hookups who had cast her aside once he had used her up. She was pretty, sexy, and eager to fuck as a college student. But it didn't translate well into a marriage where her husband, several years her senior, fell in love with an easy college girl and assumed he would always have an easy college girl to fuck.

Amy felt the cock splitting her ass and moaned. "Ohhh, I don't even care," she thought. "God, if he could see me - her probably like it. Probably want to join. Probably whore me around to all his friends." The cock pushed fully into her ass, and Amy, despite the lack of recent experience, recalled her old memories and began to ride it.

"Ohhhh, fuck yes, fuck my cheap whore ass," Amy moaned. She didn't even care any more. She wanted to sell herself cheap to get back at her husband, if nothing else. She didn't care if it felt good, she was just happy having her nasty holes filled by a man. "Yes, ohhhh it hurts so good, ram it in, YES! All the way, okay - you - sir - please put your cock in my cheap eight dollar whore pussy!"

"I think someone likes being a cheap little whore," he said as he slid his cock into her pussy. "You'll be selling your nasty fucking cunt every weekend before you know it. Give you a month before I read about you getting swept up in a sting."

Amy couldn't have been more turned on. "Ohhhh god yes! I need it! I'm never going to stop selling my pussy or my ass, I'm already addicted to being a cheap stupid whore! Twenty bucks next time, I don't give a shit, I just want to be a nasty whore!"

"You're a piece of shit, you know that?"

"Ohhhh god yes, such a cheap piece of -"

"No cumming, Amy!" Alyssa rang out. "Unless you want to pay me two fifty to whore you out for fifty bucks."

Amy almost went over the edge. The thought of paying Alyssa two hundred fifty dollars just for the privilege of being sold to two random strangers for a fifth of the money - it meant Amy would be paying two hundred dollars for the privilege of becoming a hooker who got off to fucking her client. And as turned on as she was, she knew she wouldn't be satisfied with that.

"Ohhhhh, fucking use me, cum in my holes!" She begged. "Cum in my fucking cheating married whore pussy!" She begged the guy in front of her. "God, I'm never going to stop whoring myself out, it's too fucking good! Would you give me ten dollars to fuck? Ten?"

"Ohhhh you're a piece of shit, Amy. A nasty married cheating piece of trash!"

"Fuck yes! Now fill my trashy whore pussy up with your fucking hot cum!"

"Ohhh fuck, you fucking whore - fuck - ohhhhh!" The guy moaned. Amy grabbed his hand and placed it near her sparking navel piercing - the last visible vestige of her college slut days - and pulled his hand up to her tits. She unclapsed the front clasp of her bra, letting it fall down her arms as she leaned forward slightly, then leaned back, offering herself fully. Squeezing her tits hard, he thrusted deeply into her cunt and convulsed, shooting thick ropes of cum deep in her cunt.

"Ohhhh yes, fucking cum in me - ohhhh God I'm taking a raw load! Ohhhh I want it raw! God, we barely fucking met, ohhhh I'm such a cheap dirty whore!"

He pulled out, shaking his head in disbelief, leaving his friend buried in Amy's ass. "Turn over, bitch," the friend fucking her ass said. "Arms and head on the cushion. I'm going to rail your ass until I fill you up."

Amy complied. The guy soon furiously fucked her ass, his hands on her throat, Amy doing the best she could not to cum. She just buried her face in the cushion and sobbed, allowing herself to be used, choked, fucked.

Amy screamed and cried, but her words could not be understood, muffled by the cushions. The guy behind her plunged his cock into her ass, moaning. God, she hadn't been used like this by a man in years!

"I'm going to make you suck me clean when I get done with your ass, whore!" Amy buried her face deeper in the cushion and cried. She knew she couldn't possibly - but her body was letting her down, her ass eagerly stretched to accept the young man's cock, her pussy dripped with lust.

The other suitor, meanwhile, had taken off his belt. Amy suddenly felt its sting as the man quickly thrashed it across her upper back. She squealed in delight and raised her head up from its position buried in the couch.

"Ohhhh yes, whip me!" Amy cried out enthusiastically. She completely lost control now and any inhibitions she has were gone. "Ohhhh! Fucking hit me, hit me, use me! I'm a stupid fucking whore!"

Amy arched her back in delight as he prepared to whip her again. "Ohhhh, yesssss!" She cried as she felt it's sting again.

"You liked getting whipped by a guy half your age?" The guy taunted.

"You keep hurting me like that, I don't care how old you are!" Amy cooed.

All of the sudden the guy fucking her ass had enough. Amy was just too much of a whore, she wanted it too badly for him to contain himself any further. "Ohhh! Amy you twenty five dollar whore! You fucking cocksleeve! Ohhhh!"

"Cum in my ass, oh, pleasssse cum in my nasty whore ass!" Amy begged.

"No cumming Amy!" Alyssa called out, reminding her.

"You cheating piece of shit, ohhhhh!" He moaned. He exploded inside her ass, sending thick cum inside of her as he grabbed her neck from behind.

"Ohhh I'm just a cheating dirty slut, fill my ass, ohhhh!" She collapsed into the couch as he squirted the last of his load inside her hole.

"Suck me, whore," he said as soon as he pulled out. She didn't move. "I said suck me!" He grabbed her hair and yanked her head around until she was face to face with his cock.

"Out of your ass? I mean -" Amy said in disbelief. She should have known she wasn't going to talk her way out of it. She wasn't even sure she was trying. But she found the idea of sucking the cock that had just finished in her ass so repulsive, she wasn't sure she could.

"I said suck it, cunt!" He said. "If you want Alyssa to do - whatever she does - you clean me off hand we're out of here. I didn't pay twenty-five dollars to leave here with my dick smelling like a whore's ass!"

Amy looked at him. She wanted to cry. She couldn't believe she was about to - oh, God, how could she? "Can I even -" she thought as she parted her lips. Before she knew it, his cock was resting on her tongue, and she was greedily, submissively slurping the taste of her own ass off of it.

"Good whore," he said. "All yours, Alyssa. He quickly pulled on his clothes and left with his friend.

"Congratulations. You just whored yourself out for the first time," Alyssa said as she bent over to get a good look at Amy.

"Yeah. For twenty five dollars," Amy lamented. "I mean, I had thought, like - you know -"

"You had fantasized about being a nasty little whore? Selling your body for money? Is that it?" Alyssa said, pushing her.

"Well - I mean - yeah, just - just jot that cheap, you know? Or under this much - you know -"

"Desperation?"

"Yeah. Never wanted fifty bucks that bad before."

"Let me tell you something. Most whores are doing it out of desperation, not out of a sick desire to be purchased, used up, and thrown away. You're not alone." Amy nodded in agreement. "But tell me, what are you so desperate for that you would sell yourself so despicably cheap?"

Amy frowned. She didn't want to have to admit it again. Alyssa knew what she wanted. She just wanted to make Amy say it.

"I - miss - I mean - I think you -"

"Spit it out, slut, or I'm going to assume you already got what you came for."

"I - miss, I want you - I want you to hurt me."

"You want to pay me to hurt you, you mean?"

"Yes, Miss."

"And what kind of pain would you like today?"

"I -all of it - the usual, I guess, just - I need it - I need it more - I mean -"

"More extreme today?" Alyssa inquired.

"Yes, Miss, please. Worse than you've ever hurt me before."

"Good little married cheating pain whore," Alyssa cooed as she stroked Amy's face. She raised her hand back and slapped Amy hard across the face, and Amy let out a shriek.

"Sit on the couch. Lean back and spread your legs," Alyssa ordered.

"Yes, Miss." Amy quickly readied herself and took the requested position. Alyssa crawled on top of her, straddling her midsection, sitting on Amy's hips.

"Dirty fucking whore needs to be hurt. Is that right?" Amy felt three rapid-succession slaps across her face.

"Ohhhhh god, yes, Miss!" Amy moaned.

"Yes what?"

"Yes, I mean -" Amy could not bring herself to admit that she enjoyed the slapping, as turned on as she was.

"Want me to do that again?"

"Yes, Miss!"

"What do you want me to do?"

Amy couldn't take it any more. "Fucking hit me please!"

This time, Amy felt a succession of seven slaps across her face, each one harder than the one before it. "Ohh! Ohhhhh!" She moaned in delight.

"You're a suck fuck Amy, moaning in desperation as I slap you like a pathetic little bitch," Alyssa said with a laugh. She reached behind her and felt Amy's swollen, wet slit. "Ohhh you fucking little pain slut," Alyssa said with a smile.

"Now - if you want more pain than you've ever had - I'm going to insist that I am able to inflict it on you in whatever way I want. Sound good?"

"Yes, Miss. Just hurt me please! And punish me for being a whore!"

"Ohhhh, Amy, of course! Now, usual safe word?"

"Yes, Miss."

"And if you use it, what happens?"

"Our time is over and I have to leave."

"Regardless of whether I have hurt you enough to give you an orgasm. Understood?"

"Yes."

Amy felt five furious slaps across her face. "That's YES MISS!" Alyssa barked.

"Yes Miss! Sorry miss!" Amy felt Alyssa grab her throat and choke her as her face was struck again.

"How longs your husband gone for this time?"

"Three more days, why?"

"Just wanted to know how bad I can fuck you up," Alyssa said with a laugh.

"As bad as you want. He won't look at or touch me anymore."

"Maybe if he knew how much of a stupid little pain whore you are he'd hurt you like I do."