How Alyssa Paid for College

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhh, maybe, I -"

"I'm going to show him one day. Show him the fucked up things you beg me to do to you."

"Ohhhhh, Miss, I -" Amy was really getting aroused now. The idea of being exposed to her husband was incredible, she thought. She secretly was starting to want it, then she felt another crack across her face.

"Ohhh, thank you, Miss," Amy whispered.

"Spread your legs you fucking whore," Alyssa whispered back. Amy greedily complied, knowing exactly what was coming next.

Alyssa didn't even waste time with paddling her ass or her tits, Amy thought. "She is jumping straight to whipping my pussy - oh God, whatever else she has must be - ohhh shit, what did I do?" But she knew she needed it. As Alyssa returned with a long whip, Amy swallowed her saliva, bit her lip, and readied herself, putting her hands behind her head in the submissive pose she knew Alyssa enjoyed.

"Now don't you fucking move, slut!" Alyssa barked. She seemed to have almost morphed into some sort of demon when she picked up that whip. She looked down at her prey with delight. "And don't you dare fucking cum until I say so. I'm going yo hurt you. You really deserve it today. Selling your body for twenty five measly dollars. How pathetic. You deserve to suffer for that." Alyssa quickly flicked the whip up and down, landing it squarely across Amy's pussy.

"Yes Miss. ohhhhhh!" She cried out as the whip stung her spread pussy. "Yes! Whip my worthless cunt!" Amy whispered in delight.

"Nasty fucking skank!" Alyssa called out to Amy as she gave her three more quick lashes. She climbed on top of Amy and sat on the back of the couch, Amy's head sandwiched between her legs. She gave three more quick lashes to Amy's cunt, and Amy squealed in delight.

"Spread it open. With your hands. I want to whip the inside," Alyssa ordered.

"But miss - my hands -"

"Do as I fucking say, you pathetic bitch!"

"Miss, please! I -"

Amy wheeled around and straddled Amy. She spit in her face, grabbed her hair and rotated her head to Amy's right. She started raining down blows on the left side of Amy's face.

"You worthless piece of shit! It's no wonder your husband ignores you. You just don't know what's good for you!"

"Miss! Owww! Please! I - miss - okay, okay!" Amy moaned, giving in. But Alyssa did not stop slapping her face until Amy placed her hands on her labia and spread her pussy open wide.

Alyssa resumed her position sitting above Amy's head. She spit on Amy's forehead, a fat wad of humiliating phlegm. "You know, if I didn't care about this couch, I'd just piss on your head and face," Alyssa said with a laugh.

"Ohhhhh yes, Miss!" Amy said, still spreading her pussy open. Suddenly she felt the lash - this time on the spread-open inside of her vagina. "Mmmmmm!" She moaned in delight. She didn't even seem to care that her hand now had a red welt across it that would be hard to explain away - the sting of the whip was just too good for her to care.

"You'd like that, being Alyssa's nasty little urinal?"

Amy hadn't really considered this before. It sounded disgusting at first thought, allowing herself to be pissed on, used as a toilet. Very degrading, very humiliating and only the truly disgusting would enjoy it, she thought. But it - the thought - it was making her dripping wet!

"I - I - yes - yes Miss, I - I would like it." Amy stammered. "Ohhhhh!" She cried out as Alyssa cracked the whip on her pussy again.

"You can - miss - I can do it - in the bathroom, the shower - ohhhhhh!" She moaned as she was whipped again.

"Will you swallow my delicious golden juice?"

"Ohhh, Miss, yes! Yes! Yessssss!" Amy felt the sting of the whip rapidly now. She couldn't believe she just agreed to drink Alyssa's piss. She was just too turned on and hurting to help herself.

"That costs extra and you're a dead beat. And we don't have time to whore you out any more today."

"Ohhhhh!" Amy moaned as she felt the whip. She no longer cared at all about the welts forming on her hands.

"But next time," Alyssa whispered in her ear. "Bring me five hundred dollars and an empty stomach and you'll get to be my little urinal."

"Ohhhhh, yes Miss!"

"Ha! I even have a rich skank about my age, college girl, who comes by once a month and pays me a thousand dollars to lock her naked in a wooden box for an entire day and let random people I find use her. As a toilet."

"Wow, seriously?"

"Rich people are so fucking weird," Alyssa said. "Everything needs to be twice as extreme with them."

"Owwwww, Miss!" Amy cried out as she was whipped again.

Alyssa began whipping her pussy harder, Amy trying her best not to squirm or dodge the blows that now came faster and more severely. "Owww! Miss! Aahhh!" Amy cried out. Her pussy began to burn and sting more with each blow.

"Ahhhh, ple-he-heard! Owwww! Miss!"

"Please what?"

"Please - please stop Miss?" Amy half-begged. But Alyssa didn't stop. She responded with a hard lashing blow, the hardest one yet, right through Amy's sensitive, swollen, exposed clit!"

"That's not going to do it, whore!" Alyssa slapped Amy across the face again. "You know please stop just means you want more, there's a way to get me to stop if you really get to that point. So tell me what you want, slut!"

"I want - I want -"

"Say it, bitch!"

"Oh my god, alys - miss -"

Alyssa whipped her hard again. "NOW!" Alyssa commanded harshly.

"I - I want more, ohhhh god, please Miss, hurt me more!" Amy cried out, defeated.

"Stand up, you pathetic cunt," Alyssa commanded. She pushed her from behind, practically matching her into the kitchen. There was a small rectangular table and a set of chairs. "Bend over the table. Now!"

Amy had barely placed her hands on the table when she felt the whip crack across her ass. She yelped, jumping, her breasts smashing into the table.

"Here," give me your fucking fake-ass tits!" Alyssa commanded. Amy stood, a tear dripping down her cheek as she turned around.

"Those?" Amy whined. "Th-the binder clips?"

"Yes. You know you like it, so shut the fuck up while I put them on so you can suffer for me like the dirty little cunt you are!" Alyssa picked up the first one - it was medium sized with a good amount of bite - and placed it directly on Amy's hard, aroused right nipple.

"Ohhhhhhh yes, mistress!" Amy whispered softly. "Ohhhh that's, it, make it hurt," she purred. Amy wasn't sure why she loved the sting of those clips so much - there was something about the constant pressure on her tender nipples, she could not escape it. Amy twisted and turned, as if it would shake her breast free of its torment, but it only strengthened it, and increased the sensation. "Mmmmm, yes!" She moaned softly to herself as Alyssa put one on her left breast this time. Alyssa grabbed a few more.

"Miss?" Amy questioned. "More of them?"

"Shut up, slut. You get what you pay for." Amy knew she enjoyed the feeling of the clips on her breasts, and enjoyed leaving them and letting them torment her - in fact, she sometimes did this to herself at home. But what she couldn't do herself was what she knew Alyssa would plan to do today, and that would be to rip them off all at once, unapologetically. It would be excruciating. It would be - "ohhhhh," Amy moaned as a clip was added to the tender, meaty flesh of her breast, above and to the right of her left nipple - it would be deliciously painful.

Amy tensed up, then relaxed and moaned softly as more clips were added to her breast, until each one sported five in total. She strung some twine between them, connecting them through the silver handles, tying them together, leaving an end of the twine that she could hold in her hand, pulling and tugging gently to give Amy a painful but pleasant sensation. "Mmmmm," Amy moaned and bit her lip.

"Now, Amy, place your hands down on the table. I'm going to whip your ass."

"Oooohhh, yes, Miss," Amy cooed. Something about those clips made Amy much more compliant, made her putty in Alyssa's hands. Amy felt Alyssa stroke her warm, swollen clit. Any tensed up, swallowed her saliva, and moaned in appreciation.

But instead of the sting of the whip on her ass, Amy suddenly felt Alyssa attach another clip - this time to her labia. "Ohhhh, Miss, yes!" Amy whispered as a second was attached opposite the first one. Amy bit her lip, leaning forward, as Alyssa ran her hands in between the two clips - right through her wet, sloppy slit.

"So fucking pathetic how much you're enjoying this," Alyssa said dismissively. "Tell me, do you like it when I hurt you? When I turn you into the cheapest, dirtiest whore in town? When I make you so horny you'll do anything to cum? You dirty fucking slut."

"Ohhh, mistress - yessss!" Amy breathed huskily as she started to buck her hips back and forth against Alyssa's finger, lost in the pleasure, the pain barely a distant memory as she started to grind her soaking wet pussy on the fingers of her tormentor of about half her age. She inhaled and exhaled, feeling Alyssa's finger in her slit, her clamps rattling, pulling on her skin, the pain only adding to her enjoyment.

"What do you want me to do, slut?"

"I want you to whip my ass, mistress," Amy begged without a second thought.

"You want me to make it hurt, slut?"

Amy bit her lip. The thought was just too good. The clips on her nipples, on her labia, the sensations, the humiliation - and now the pain!

"Yes, mistress. Make it - owwww, YES!" Amy moaned, a hard lash having fallen across her ass. Amy bit her lip and moaned as Alyssa started to whip her harder.

"Is this what you wanted, Amy? Is this what you whored yourself out for?"

"Ohhhh yes, Miss!" Amy purred. "Whip me please! Harder!"

"Just whatever you do, do not cum you nasty little whore!"

"Ohhhh why would I -" Amy started to moan. But Alyssa had other ideas. She suddenly changed the angle of her stroke, landing one very well-placed, intense stroke directly in the clip attached to Amy's left labia, causing it to suddenly spring off her sensitive pussy lip and fall to the floor as Amy shrieked out in a mixture of intense pain and delight.

"Ohhhhaaaahhh! YES, mistress, ohhhhh, fuck!" Amy's leg began to shake. She knew it was just a matter of time before Alyssa went after the other one, and she couldn't wait.

"DON'T cum, slut." Amy just nodded as the whipping picked up again. Her as was becoming a nice shade of red. Amy quivered, waiting for what she knew was coming. It seemed like forever, just one after the other, normal routine strokes across her ass, until...

"OOOAAAHHH YES!" She cried out as another perfect blow snapped the clip off her opposite labia. "Ohhh mistress!" Amy stood, shaking, doing everything in her power to keep herself from cumming, from squirting right on Alyssa's kitchen table.

"AAAAHHHH!" Amy screamed again as Alyssa ripped the clips from her left breast with no warning! "FUCK! Yes, mistress, FUCKING hurt me, please, ohhh God I need it, I - AAAHHHH!" The clips were ripped from Amy's opposite breast. She fell to the floor, shaking, weeping, biting her lip, doing everything on earth to keep from orgasming though she was desperate as ever.

"You pathetic little slut. Imagine if your husband could see what you pay me to do to you!"

Amy shook her head. "Want another round of that?" Alyssa asked with a smile. But Amy was not in the mood. She knew if she had that again, she would not be able to last. And if she came, her visit would be over. Those were the rules.

"I want you to hurt me, mistress! I need more pain so I can - I mean - please, mistress, please - not again, I want - I'm ready - I didn't - if you do that again I'll cum, and I don't want to cum until -"

"Until what?"

"Until I - I get what I came for, I -"

"And what's that?"

"You know what I want, Miss. We talked about this. Ever since I saw you do it to that little Asian skank -"

"I know. But I want to hear you say it out loud. Beg for it, bitch!"

Amy took a deep breath. Alyssa began to softly stroke Amy's pussy again, encouraging her, pushing her along.

"Ohhhh, mistress!"

"Beg me you nasty bitch."

"Alyssa -"

"MISS! Or mistress!" Alyssa snapped. "You have three seconds to tell me what you want or we're done!"

"Miss?!"

"One!"

"Miss, please!"

"Two!"

Amy bit her lip. It was now or never. She quivered, embarrassed, but needy. "I - I want you to light a cigarette and burn me with it!" Amy blurted out, hurried and aroused.

"Good, now was that so hard?"

"Yes. Miss, I -"

"In the bedroom. NOW! Before your worthless ass changes your mind!" Alyssa grabbed Amy by the hair and dragged her into the bedroom. It was a rather dark room, with the shades drawn. Amy had actually never been in there before. Most of the people who came to see Alyssa did not make it this far. But there were a small number of special implements here, and Alyssa occasionally invited one of her more seasoned clients in when they wanted something unusual. And this was one of those times.

Alyssa pointed to a chair in the corner. It was nothing special, just a wooden chair - reclined a little - with stirrups and arm binders behind the back. Amy slipped in, looking around at the red bedding set, the black sheath closing off Alyssa's bed from the rest of the room. She wondered what went on in there. In the opposite corner she saw a box, with two holes at either end - what could that be for?

Amy gasped as Alyssa took her left foot and secured it, binding it to the chair, and then did the same to her right. She bound her arms behind the chair, went to a drawer and found a long cigarette and a lighter. Alyssa put the cigarette in her mouth and lit it, taking a long drag.

"This is what you want?" She asked. Amy nodded as Alyssa approached, holding the cigarette nearer and nearer Amy's breast.

Alyssa took the cigarette from her mouth, grazing it across Amy's right breast.

"Ohhhhh, mmmmm!" Amy cooed in anticipation. She could already imagine the sensation, when Alyssa placed the burning tip on her skin and pressed it into her flesh.

Alyssa took a hit from the cigarette and brushed it over Amy's breast again. "Oooohhh, yes, Miss," she whispered.

"This is going to hurt a little," Alyssa warned.

"Please, Miss, please!"

"Please what?"

"Please make it hurt, Miss, I -" Alyssa turned the lit end to face Amy's breast head-on and pressed the hot cigarette into her skin.

"Ohhhhhhhh! YES!" Amy moaned loudly. "OH! PLEASE! MISS! OHHHH!" She rocked back and forth in her restraints, her body repulsed by the pain, but her aching pussy craving for more.

"You want more, bitch?" Alyssa

"YESSS! Ohhhh I love it! I need it, PLEASE!" Amy wailed.

"You're not worried your husband is going to see your little marks?"

"My husband is too busy fucking his little twenty- three year old tart of a secretary!"

"So fucking pathetic. I should have known. What kind of cunt whores herself out for twenty five dollars? Huh? What kind of pathetic whore pays hundreds of dollars to get her ass whipped and her tits burned with lit cigarettes?!

"OHHH, this pathetic whore, Miss! I'm a pathetic whore, OHHHH!" She screamed out as Alyssa smashed the cigarette into the opposite breast, incensing her skin again.

"YESSSS, Ohhhhh!" Alyssa lit another cigarette, still holding the first in her hand.

"Open your mouth, slut!" Amy opened her mouth and Alyssa dropped the cigarette butt inside. "Don't drop it."

"Think about that. You're actually so pathetic - you need to be hurt so much you spend five hundred dollars a month for the pleasure of having your ass whipped till it bleeds and your tits burned with cigarettes! You're just a pain-craving little cunt, aren't you?"

"Yes, Miss! I'm a pathetic pain-craving cunt! OHHHH PLEASE!" Amy begged as the cigarette hit her skin again. "PLEASE, too much, Miss!"

"Too much is not a safe word and you know you need it you nasty piece of trash!" Alyssa lit another cigarette and ran it down Amy's body, barely contacting her skin, down to her navel. She brought it to her lips and took a hit.

"Ohhh! OHH-HOO-AWWW! STOP!"

"You nasty freak, you don't want me to stop! You just get off on me forcing you to take it!" She slowly pressed it into Amy's navel, the sensitive skin inside singing. It was like a direct connection to her pussy. Amy shrieked in delight.

"You sure your husband isn't going to notice any of these burn marks, slut?"

"OHH! AWWWW!" Amy shrieked in delight as the cigarette was pressed into her navel again. Alyssa flicked her ashes inside Amy's navel, then traced a line with the cigarette out of her navel, down in the direction of her exposed cunt.

"Answer me!" Alyssa demanded.

"I don't even give a shit if he notices!" Amy said at last. "I hope he finds out how much I've been paying you to burn me just so I feel alive!"

"Pathetic," Alyssa said nonchalantly as she pressed the cigarette into Amy's skin again, this time half way between her bellybutton and her pussy.

"OHHH YESSSS!" Amy moaned gleefully. "PLEASE, Miss, please!"

"Please what?"

"Please?"

"Please what, slut?" Alyssa grabbed Amy's abused right breast and squeezed, reigniting the flame she had felt when the cigarette was pressed into it.

"OHHH! Please, please -"

"You're going to have yo be more specific. If there's something you'd like me to do," Alyssa teased.

"Please, Miss. you know what it is."

"I want to hear you say it."

Alyssa held the cigarette a couple inches from her pussy, waiting for her subject to comply. Amy struggled - she knew what she craved and she knew Alyssa knew too. She just felt so humiliated being forced to vocalize it, to admit it and confess to it and beg for it. She wasn't sure if she could. But she needed it so badly!

"Oh, please, PLEASE, Miss, do it on my pussy!"

"Do what, whore?"

"Touch it with - with the cigarette!"

Alyssa lightly grazed the lit cigarette across Amy's labia, teasing her, leaving a trail of ashes. "There. Touched it. Was that what you wanted?"

"Miss, PLEASE!"

"Please what, you filthy bitch?"

"PLEASE just push it in HARD and make it HURT!" Amy begged at last.

"Thank you. Now was that so hard?" Alyssa took a drag of her cigarette, making sure to strengthen the heat at the tip. Amy shook with anticipation against her restraints as Alyssa brought the cigarette close and spread her open.

"God, what am I doing?!" Amy thought. "Begging this girl to hurt my pussy like that! What have I become?!"

Amy trembled as the cigarette drew closer to her spread-open cunt. Alyssa looked her in the eye, wanting see the look of pain on her face, and pressed the lit end against her clit.

"AHHH! AHH-HAA-HAAHH!" Amy cried out. "YES, Miss! YES!"

"Does your disgusting little cunt like that?" Alyssa said smoothly.

"Yes, oh, pleeeeease!"

"Beg for it again!

"Miss?"

"Beg me again bitch. And be more direct this time. Tell me exactly what you'd like me to do.

The shock waves traveled through Amy's body, hitting her brain. She lost all control of herself. She needed another dose, and she needed it now. She clenched her teeth, her agony and arousal mixing together to create one pathetic mess.

"I - I want you to take your hot, lit cigarette and BURN my fucking CLIT!"

"Oooohhh, I get it now. Like this?"

Alyssa put the cigarette in her mouth, pressed it against Amy's sensitive clit, and inhaled.

Amy barely even screamed. She did at first, a choking, sputtering mix of nonsense that was nowhere near intelligible. "UHH-AHH-OHH-EEE-YES!" She cried. Tears ran down her face as the cigarette, fueled by Alyssa inhaling, became hotter. Amy tried to hold on, if only so she could beg for another round. But she couldn't. She quivered and shook even more, her pussy on fire. As she shook, she started to cum, the most intense orgasm of her life, and suddenly everything went black.