All Comments on 'How Amy met Michael: The Origin'

by csmith14

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
daylilygardenerdaylilygardenerover 3 years ago
So Amy Seems to Need More Than A Hall Pass

This story is much hotter than your first story. Apparently Amy got more than a one-time hall pass. Besides reading mor about her adventures, would like to know more about Amy's relationship with her hubby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
why?

Why would the husband give the hall pass and why then? I would like to know the situation that would bring up the topic of her not experiencing many men where the husband would feel obliged to say you have a hall pass.

Also no details on said pass as in he doesn't;t want to know when she uses it or does she have to tell him she will be or had used it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Good story but for the D cups and the 10 inch cock.

Why do authors always have to go there? C cups are big and not saggy, and 7.5 to 8.5 inch cocks are really big, especially if they are thick. Average cock size is about 6 inches and the average depth of a vagina is 6 to 7 inches. Why? Because nature wants to propagate the spices, and for optimal success, there is a match. If you’ve seen big cock porn, 10 inch cocks rarely disappear completely in the woman’s vagina, regularly leaving 2 or 3 inches outside. Frankly, the vagina simply can’t take anymore. Admittedly there are exceptions but who wants a wide open deep pussy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don’t need or like page after page of background that starts in gradeschool and includes nothing but boring detail. But I think it would help this story to at least find out her husband’s name before the end of the story and learn why he had given her a hall pass.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Does hubby get a hall pass too? Or is he just wimp cuck?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous