How Amy met Michael: The Origin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tall cowboy's name was Wade and he grabbed Amy's hand and led her out to the dance floor. A great tune by Thomas Rhett started; Wade took control and spun Amy skillfully around the dance floor. Amy enjoyed dancing and the song was one she knew well. She danced several songs with Wade. After a couple of songs, a slower tune came on and Wade pulled her into his chest. He was holding her a little tight. She knew he was doing it intentionally. Her breasts were firmly pressed against his chest. As she breathed, her chest pressed into him even more. She was enjoying this feeling combined with the loosening of inhibitions from the drinks. It was flattering to be desired and receiving this type of attention. It had been a while since she felt this way. They continued to slow dance, when Amy looked into the crowd she saw Nikki at their table and next to her was Michael. Michael was talking with Nikki, but his eyes locked with Amy's as they exchanged smiles.

When the song ended, Amy thanked Wade for the dance, at which Wade asked, "Thank you, I hope we can dance some more tonight, we move well together."

"Maybe we can, but I need to get back to my friend," responded Amy. She headed back to the table where Nikki and Michael were talking.

Michael smiled again at Amy. When she got to the table he said "You are a great dancer, Amy."

"Thanks, it's been a while, but country music is my favorite and dancing is a lot of fun with the right person," she teased.

"I need to get something to drink, if you are expecting me to showcase my dance moves." With that Michael walked toward the bar and disappeared in the crowd.

Nikki smiled at Amy and Amy smiled back. Amy could see by Nikki's body language and actions, she was focused on trying to seduce Michael. Amy wasn't sure if he was truly into her. Why did he keep smiling and locking eyes with Amy? Honestly, she felt a little nervous about the situation and how the night would progress.

Michael returned to the table with three double shots of whiskey. He laughed placing them on the table and joked "Amy you can use your hands on these shots, unless you want to showcase that shot drinking style again."

Amy blushed a little, and responded "So you saw that back at the sports bar, huh?"

"Oh yeah, that was very sexy"

"Did you see me do it also?" interjected Nikki.

"Your back was to me, so I think I missed that," Michael responded to Nikki.

There was a moment of awkward silence.

Amy broke the weird tension by raising her whiskey glass, saying "cheers". Michael and Nikki raised theirs and clinked their glasses together. They all downed the shots and enjoyed the mild burn from the smooth strong drink.

Nikki then grabbed Michael's hand and stated, "Let's dance."

The two moved into an open space on the dance floor and started to move in rhythm to the music. Amy watched as Michael appeared to be a very graceful and smooth dancer. Occasionally, even though he was dancing with Nikki, he looked over at Amy who was gracefully standing at their table and watching them. After a couple of high energy songs, they returned to the table.

They engaged in some more small talk, enjoying each other's company, their strong drinks and the energy of the establishment. In a short while, a slower song came on and Michael asked Amy to join him on the dance floor.

Despite Nikki's glare, Amy proceeded with Michael and was quickly pulled into his arms. Amy felt a tingle of electricity race through her body as he wrapped his arms around her, his body felt so firm, tight and strong. He had well defined, chiseled, abs and chest, which Amy could feel in his firm grasp. Subconsciously she pressed her magnificent breasts fully into him and she felt herself getting turned on. Her senses seemed heightened by her growing excitement as she enjoyed all the sensations of being in his arms: the aroma of his cologne, the way it felt to sway to the music, his warm breath on her neck and his hands on her back.

Luckily the slow song was followed by another and they continued dancing in each other's arms. Amy could to feel Michael's excitement, the hard large bulge of his cock against her stomach. She looked up into his steel blue eyes and he smiled at her. She felt another tingle of electricity run through her as his cock continued to grow and expand against her.

"My gosh," she thought as she felt it strain against his jeans and her body.

As the song ended, Amy feeling less inhibited, a little buzzed from the alcohol and not wanting to stop dancing, spun herself around pressing her ass against his crotch. She could feel the strain of his cock pressing against her as she started to gyrate with the fast paced song. She raised her arms above her head to go around Michael's neck and held him, arching her back, which allowed him to look down her blouse and see her glorious cleavage and the black bra restraining her assets. Almost instantly his cock twitched against her buttocks, which surprised her and further encouraged her movements. Not wanting to create too much of a scene on the dance floor, she spun back around and continued the dance. She enjoyed knowing she had the ability to tease this younger attractive man.

When the song finally concluded the two parted, Amy hugged him, pressing her breasts once again into his solid chest and then returned to the table where Nikki was waiting. As soon as they returned, they took a long sip of their drinks.

As Michael put down his glass, Nikki grabbed his hand and said "My turn!"

They headed out to the dance floor. Amy took a deep breath, realizing that her heart was beating fast and her breathing was short and quick.

"My gosh, this guy is really attractive and I am really getting turned on. I need to slow things down a little," she thought to herself. "Yet this is really fun and exciting" she continued her internal dialogue.

Michael was dancing Nikki fast around the dance floor, as she was full of energy. At every chance, she pushed up against him either facing him or spinning around and grinding her hips into his waist. She was definitely trying to "dirty dance" with him and he was accommodating her advances.

After the next song, Nikki and Michael returned to the table to continue their small talk with Amy. Once their drinks were empty, Michael collected the empty glasses and headed off to the bar for refills.

Nikki looked at Amy, "Did you feel that huge bulge in his pants? I don't think Lauren was understating his assets!"

"Yes, I felt it too; he is very well endowed for sure"

"Aim, I am so turned on.... I want him! He can do anything he wants to me!"

"He can do what?" stated Michael as he returned to the table with another round of drinks.

"Nothing... nothing," blundered Nikki as she blushed and laughed as she made eye contact with Amy.

They all took their glasses, cheered and clinked their glasses again.

"I think it is your turn?" Michael questioned as he reached for Amy's hand and led her out to the dance floor.

For the next thirty to forty five minutes, the two ladies alternated dancing with him. After one of the dancing breaks, Michael confidently suggested, "It sure is fun dancing with both of you, but why don't we take this party to someplace more private.... Like my house?"

He then looked each of the ladies in the eyes, smiled and continued "Why don't you talk it over while I use the restroom?"

Then he disappeared into the crowd, leaving Nikki and Amy awkwardly staring at each other.

"That was a bold statement," Amy broke the silence between them.

"I'm up for it!" exclaimed Nikki.

"What? Are you crazy?"

"Seriously, Aim, I know you are completely turned on. This might be the alcohol speaking, but I want this guy. I really want that cock!"

"Nikki I'm married!" snapped Amy.

"You have that hall pass, this is the moment to use it. Come on, when are you going to get a chance to get fucked like he will fuck us?"

Nikki had a good point, Amy would probably not get a chance like this again. She hadn't imagined spending a night with a hunk like Michael. But when she thought about using the "hall pass", it definitely wasn't with a co-worker or possibly in a threesome! The thought of being in bed with Nikki and Michael didn't seem that exciting to her, but the thought of being thoroughly ravished by Michael was VERY appealing. Somewhere, deep within her, she wanted that huge cock as much as Nikki did.

"I've never done a threesome before," Amy whispered to Nikki. "And I don't want sexual things between you and I, no offense, it is just not my thing."

Nikki quickly countered, "Aim, we don't need to do anything between us, we can just focus on him. I've done this a couple of times in college and it doesn't have to be like in the porn movies, unless that is what you want. Just kidding around. But I know that we need to do this. Please! Please! I need to get fucked hard by this guy. I can't get Lauren's stories out of my head. This is my chance and your chance also? Come on Amy, I know you have never been fucked as hard and well as you will by him. When was the last time you had a screaming, leg shaking orgasm?"

Amy was caught off guard by the vulgarity and directness of Nikki's statements. She must really be feeling the alcohol and letting her desires take over. She ended up responding, "Ok, I will go with you, but I am not making any promises. I still might 'chicken out' and request an Uber, but I will indulge you. Also, you need to keep this a secret; I won't be able to go to work if anyone knows about this."

"Of course! I don't want everyone at the school to know about this either. It will be our secret. You can trust me"

At this, they smiled at each other, grabbed their drinks and finished them, while looking around the bar.

A couple of minutes later Michael returned to the table and said "So?"

"We are up for it, let's do it!" Nikki chirped.

With that, Michael smiled and led the ladies outside to a large black Chevy Tahoe, which was an upgraded Uber for them. Amy climbed into the back seat first, being careful with her heeled shoes, which gave Michael a nice view of her firm ass in the tight jeans. Next Michael climbed in, taking the middle spot in the back seat and then turned to reach for Nikki to give her a hand stepping up into the back seat.

Once they were in and the door closed behind Nikki, the Uber driver changed the radio to a local country music station, and they started off toward Michael's house.

There was a short interval of silence and strong sexual tension in the air as Michael sat between Amy and Nikki. Amy could see Nikki had her hand on Michael's thigh and was rubbing it back and forth in a flirty motion. It was then that Amy felt Michael's left hand touch her thigh, she looked up at him just as he leaned in for a kiss. Their lips met and she parted them, allowing them to engage in a deep romantic kiss. Feeling his tongue dance with hers sent shivers down her spine and she could feel herself getting aroused. She turned more toward him and put her left hand up into his hair to continue their passionate kiss. In this position it was easy for Michael to bring his right hand up to her shoulder and then gracefully bring it down until he was embracing her breast.

"Oh," Amy moaned into Michael's mouth, as they continued making out.

Amy was not sure how much time had passed but she felt the soft tickle of hair against her arm. She broke their kiss and looked down to see the top of Nikki's head, as Nikki took Michael's cock into her mouth. While Amy and Michael were kissing, Nikki must have loosened his jeans and wrestled his huge cock out, then proceeded to wrap her lips around it. Amy couldn't see much from her position other than Nikki's head slowly moving up and down as she pleasured his engorged manhood.

This situation was moving very fast, here they were sitting in the backseat of an Uber, her co-worker going down on him, while he was making out with her and massaging her breast. This was a very erotic yet foreign feeling for Amy. She didn't have much time to reflect on this as Michael leaned in further and resumed their passionate kisses. Not only did he resume kissing, but his hand skillfully unbuttoned her blouse, and then proceeded to unclasp her bra, releasing her breasts to the cool air of the vehicle. He then proceeded to knead her exposed breast while passionately kissing her.

Amy was lost in erotic sensations; her head was spinning as her arousal intensified. Her breasts were a major erogenous zone, combined with her weakness for a skillful kisser; she had no chance of not giving in to the situation. Nikki then reached up and pulled Amy's hand from Michael's neck down to his cock, once Amy wrapped her hand around his thick hot shaft, Nikki pulled her hand up and down signaling for Amy to stroke the shaft while Nikki was taking as much as she could in and out of her mouth. Amy could easily stroke two or three inches between Nikki's lips and the base of his cock. As her hand glided around his shaft, she noticed the absence of his underwear. He had been commando all evening under jeans!

"I can't believe all this is happening and my gosh this guy has an incredible cock!" raced through her mind and actually through her entire body, as she felt the heat and wetness in her pussy.

Nikki once again touched Amy's hand and guided it to the top of his cock, while Nikki kissed down his shaft then kissed and sucked on his balls. Amy enjoyed the feeling of stoking his mushroom cock head and feeling how fully it filled her hand. It was wet and throbbing in her hand as she gently stroked it above Nikki's lips which were stimulating the lower portion. Amy was only feeling these actions, her eyes were closed as she continued the deep passionate kiss, not to mention the tingles she was getting from Michael kneading her exposed breasts.

Nikki pulled away from the base of Michael's cock and returned to the head, pushing Amy's hand back down to stroke the lower shaft as Nikki resumed bobbing up and down. This caused Michael to moan into Amy's mouth, which sent a quiver of excitement through Amy's body ending in her pussy, which was wet and aching for attention. Michael's hand slid down from her breast to between her legs and started to rub her clitoris through her tight jeans. Amy pivoted her waist to give him better access to rub her. He definitely knew how to stimulate a woman's body. Amy felt excitement building that would lead to an incredible orgasm.

It was interrupted when suddenly the Uber driver coughed and politely stated, "I think we are here, at your house." This caused everyone to sit up quickly and recompose themselves.

Nikki fumbled to open her door and when it opened she stumbled out awkwardly. Once Amy had fixed her blouse, she opened her door and stepped out of the Uber. Michael remained in the vehicle and offered the driver a tip for the ride, then slid out the same door Nikki exited. As Amy came around the back of the Tahoe and it started to pull away, she saw Michael holding Nikki helping to stabilize her.

"Are you ok Nikki?" Amy inquired as she walked over to them.

"I'm feeling a little dizzy, I think I stood up too quickly or the alcohol was hitting me. I don't feel all that good."

Then suddenly Nikki bent over and started vomiting on the street. Luckily Michael was supporting her and Amy rushed over and moved Nikki's hair away from her face as she vomited.

After all the dry heaves stopped, Michael said, "Let's get her inside and clean her up."

They assisted Nikki, into the house and laid her down on a leather couch in the large main room. Michael went down a hallway and came back with some towels and a blanket. Nikki reclined on the couch and removed her shoes; she apologized for getting sick and said "Give me a minute. I will rally."

Amy and Michael looked at each other and smiled.

"Just relax for a little." Amy said, "You will feel better soon, I'm sure".

They covered her with the blanket and put towels on the floor next to her along with a small bucket. Nikki seemed to be a lot more intoxicated than she appeared earlier at the bar. She turned on her side and closed her eyes appearing to drift off to sleep. Amy and Michael stood there watching her and waiting for the other to speak.

Amy broke the silence by asking, "Can I use your bathroom?"

"Of course, it is the second door on the right down that hallway."

Amy walked into the bathroom, did her business and then stood in front of the mirror, washing her hands, looking at her herself in the mirror. She could feel the dampness in her panties and reflected on how the situation had escalated so fast and passionately, then turned cold so quickly. Should she go? Should she stay and take care of her friend? It was getting late, probably best to say goodbye and call an Uber. Finally, she opened the bathroom door to find Michael standing in front of her. Before she could say anything, he pulled her into him as they engaged in another deep passionate kiss. They stood in the doorway making out like high school lovers, their tongues danced with each other as the passion between them once again began to rise. After a couple of minutes, Amy needed to catch her breath and broke their kiss.

"Do we need to check on Nikki?" inquired Amy.

"She is in a deep sleep and will be fine. I think the alcohol got the best of her," responded Michael.

"Can we take this into my bedroom?" he added.

"I would like that," she softly replied.

Once in the bedroom, Michael sat on the edge of the bed, Amy climbed on his lap, straddling his waist as they resumed kissing. It didn't take long before Michael's hands released the buttons of her blouse and the front clasp of her bra, again exposing her breasts. As he fondled her breasts and stimulated her nipples, she felt heat as her pussy tingled. She started to rotate her hips ever so slowly against his growing erection. Between the friction of their jeans rubbing erotically against each other, his hands massaging her breasts and their kissing, Amy needed to break the kiss for a moment. She leaned back and arched her back, raising her breasts towards his face. Michael got the subtle suggestion and started sucking and kissing her breasts, creating erotic tingles and urges that radiated throughout her body. After giving her magnificent mounds the attention they wanted he pulled her back in to continue kissing her. Her gyrations against his erection were no longer subtle or slow. She rubbed up against his restrained cock outlined by his jeans. The erotic sensations were building and she could definitely sense a climax building.

However, that was not how she wanted to climax with this incredible man, not like a high school couple in the back of a car, grinding on each other. Amy wanted to be "owned" by him. She wanted to feel his huge cock entering deep and stretching her pussy. She wanted to feel his arms holding her, her breasts rubbing against him. Oh yes! That is what she desired.

Amy slid off Michael landing on her knees in front of him. She reached up to his jean's button and zipper, pausing to make eye contact with him and exchange smiles, as she worked to release his massive cock. After deciding it was best to just remove his jeans entirely, she found herself kneeling in front of him, with the largest, thickest and most beautiful cock she had ever held. Her hands barely wrapped around it's base and it proudly stood at least ten inches in length with a full mushroom head. Her clit tingled as she rose up and slid her lips over the head, engulfing it. Her soft wet lips sent tremors through him as his cock twitched. Amy stretched her mouth more as she took as much of his cock into her mouth as possible. With both hands wrapped around the base she started sucking. For the next five or so minutes she skillfully pleased his phallus, flicking the head, swirling her tongue around it, kissing down the shaft and making eye contact with him as she teased and pleased him. She thoroughly enjoyed giving him this pleasure and feeling his cock twitching in her grasp. She continued until she felt his heavy balls start to tighten. She knew to stop at this point, as she didn't want him to erupt, yet.