How Amy met Michael: The Origin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy stood before him, slid her blouse and bra off her shoulders. Next, she unbuttoned her jeans and wiggled them down her legs. Finally she was standing naked and proud in front of him. Michael took a moment to capturing the beauty in front of him, smiled at her and proclaimed softly, "I want you."

"I want you too," she softly responded, as she climbed back on his lap to straddle him.

She reached down between her legs guiding his incredible cock toward her pussy. She paused as the massive head met her wet pussy lips. Placing her other arm around his neck, she ever so slowly lowered herself onto him. His cock stretching her pussy as it accepted the largest cock to ever penetrate her. As the first inch entered, Amy's entire body quivered as electric waves vibrated through her body and her mouth opened as she moaned "Oh fuck!"

Michael's cock responded with a twitch as her vaginal muscles contracted around it.

These initial sensations soon ebbed and Amy started to slowly move up and down, accepting more and more of his cock into her pussy. After several slides up and down, she finally felt it hit her cervix. She reached back to find there was still 4 inches or so remaining. His length was only one factor, his girth was truly the most intense as she stretched around him, with every nerve ending firing and feeling his firm hot cock. As she focused on internal sensations, Michael enjoyed the view of the passion on her lovely face, her breasts slowly bouncing and the sensations he was experiencing from her pulsing vaginal walls.

Amy pushed Michael onto his back, sliding her hands down his defined chest and abs, so she could brace herself as she increased the tempo of her gyrations up and down then occasionally changing to pelvic rocking, working his cock all around her vagina as she steadily built a rhythm that would create an intense orgasm. She could feel the heat and electricity building and knew she was getting closer. She looked down into Michael's blue eyes, knowing that he was watching her work herself on his incredible cock. It was then that his engorged cockhead slid perfectly across her g-spot, sending a strong vibration through her.

Amy's head fell back, mouth opened and she gasped "OH FUCK, OH, OH, OH, OH MY." She continued groaning and grunting as his cock pistoned up and down inside her.

Her orgasm was on the edge of happening, she was completely lost in ecstasy as Michael grabbed her, pulled her to his chest, her breasts crushed between them. Michael pulled his feet up on the bed to give himself additional leverage and started thrusting into Amy, as she was firmly held by his solid arms around her. He drove strongly, steadily into her, feeling the end of her love tunnel with each thrust. She was lost in the moment and sensation, continuing to moan, as he held her.

"Oh Michael, Oh Oh Oh take me, Oh Oh Oh yes, yes, you are fucking incredible," echoed in the room.

Then suddenly her entire body tightened up, her breath stopped. She was completely silent and solid as a rock. Then it happened, electric waves of her orgasm crashed through her body, she started to shake, as her hips spasmed.

She grunted "Michaelllllllll Oh my, Oh my, Oh, Oh Oh Michaelllll!" as her orgasm continued in waves for the next minute.

Michael could feel every clench of her vaginal muscles as she climaxed. This was definitely one of the most intense, long and pleasurable orgasms she could remember.

Amy laid on his chest, feeling her breathing slow and his chest rise and fall under her. His cock slowly continued to rub inside her as he flexed and released his hip muscles. She could feel his cock was still hard and full.

"Did you cum?" she asked, "My orgasm lasted so long, I couldn't tell".

Michael kissed her deeply, and then responded, "Not yet beautiful."

Then he raised and lowered his eyebrows in a flirty, suggestive manner. With that, he rolled her over on the bed and her legs spread apart for him. His massive cock still inside her.

"Hmmm" whimpered Amy, as he started to slide in and out of her swollen pussy.

For the next twenty minutes Michael used her body for his pleasure. He thrusted deep into her, changing tempo and intensity to provide all sorts of pleasure. He would pause, kiss her, suck on her breasts, and then resume thrusting. Amy had at least two more orgasms as Michael thrust toward his.

"I want to feel you cum, tell me what you need?" Amy whispered.

"I have a favorite position. Let's change to that," was his response.

With that, he guided her back to the edge of the bed. She stood up on weak, shaky legs. He held her waist, twisting her around, then lowered her well used pussy back onto his hard cock. Amy was now leaning back on him, as he sat on the edge of the bed. She could see herself in a mirrored closet door in front them, she caught his eye there. They smiled, and then she felt him start to thrust into her. He started to kiss the top of her shoulders and neck, while both his hands reached around and massaged her breasts rubbing her erect nipples.

"Ohhhhh" escaped her mouth, as her head fell back against his chest.

He could feel the softness and sweet smells of her hair under his face, as he continued to piston into her. In this position, his cock was firmly pushing against the front of her vagina and g-spot, her legs were spread wide straddling him and both of them could watch the action in the mirror.

Amy could feel another major orgasm building. She locked eyes with him in the mirror and moved her hands up her flat abdomen until they reached the bottom of her breasts. As her hands slid under his, she pushed her breasts up and out creating an amazingly sexy visual. He slid his hands down her ribs until they reached her hips, where they remained as he watched her play with her breasts and smile seductively at him in the mirror.

His thrusts and the intensity of the position, once again pushed her to the edge of orgasm.

Moans of "Oh yes, Oh fuck, Oh my, you are so huge!" whimpered softly from her lips.

Her breathing increased causing her breasts to further rise under her own hands. Seizing this moment, he moved his hand from her hip to her pussy and began rubbing her clit. This was more than she could stand and once again she tightened up and stopped breathing. He strummed furiously on her clit and pistoned into her.

Then it happened.

"OHHHHHH! OHHHHH!" along with passionate primal moans and grunts resonating from her.

Her body began to shake and twitch, he could feel her vagina walls clench and release around his cock, as she once again climaxed intensely.

About thirty seconds into her climax, Michael withdrew his cock, grabbed it with his hand and stroked it until it erupted. His first burst landed just under her breasts, the second in the sweet valley between her breasts. Amy was still shaking from her orgasm, but reached down with her hand, replacing his, to help milk his sweet seed and extend the pleasure of his climax.

After the electric waves of their orgasms subsided, Michael and Amy collapsed back on the bed and Amy rolled off him to his side. They both lay there in total bliss, as their heart rates and breathing recovered.

A couple minutes passed, when he said "Wow! You have intense orgasms."

Amy whispered and blushed, "You have incredible stamina and an amazing cock. I'm still having aftershocks".

They continued to lie next to each other, enjoying the afterglow of the last hour of passion. Michael then rolled on his side, ran his fingers through her hair and asked, "So can I see you again, next weekend?"

"Sadly this is a onetime event for me, I'm married and this was a hall pass that my husband gave me years ago. I never thought I would use it, something about tonight and you made me want to."

"A hall pass, like the movie?"

"Correct."

"Well then maybe we need to rally and go another round?"

"You might be able to, but I don't think I can. I am thoroughly ravished and honestly a little sore already from your huge cock. But I could use a washcloth to clean your climax off of me," Amy chuckled.

"Of course"

He got up, went into the bathroom, ran some warm water and brought it to her so she could clean up. Amy cleaned her abdomen and gathered her clothing and got dressed. Michael did the same.

When they were put back together, Amy went to him and gave him a long sensual kiss. "Thank you for tonight, we should check on Nikki and make sure we didn't wake her".

Michael laughed, "Are you kidding? If we had woken her, I bet you she would have joined us!"

"I'm glad it was just you and I. I really wasn't into sharing you."

"I got that feeling, that is why I got her stronger drinks than you and I. I was hoping, it could just be us also."

Amy looked at him surprised, then proceeded back into the living room, where Nikki was still sleeping.

"Do you want me to wake her and take her home?" Amy inquired.

"No just let her rest, I will take care of her and get her home safely."

"You are a gentleman, tonight has been unbelievable and I will never forget it. I need to leave and don't want this to get all weird," as she hugged his athletic frame for the last time.

Michael squeezed her hard in his arms and delayed letting go for a short while. She squirmed her way free, kissed him on the lips, then stepped outside into the cool late night air.

Amy called an Uber and returned home. When she arrived, Chris was still not home from work. She showered then fell quickly to sleep and into some very erotic dreams. The rest of the weekend was fairly normal.

The next Monday at school, Nikki came into Amy's classroom during their lunch break.

"Hey, how are you doing? Friday night got a little crazy, huh?" Nikki quizzed and chuckled at the same time.

"I'm good. Yeah it was a crazy night. How are you feeling? I felt bad leaving you there, but you were dead a sleep and I figured you wanted your chance with Michael," Amy responded.

"Nothing happened when I woke up in the morning. He was still asleep when I woke up early, I was going to try crawling into bed with him, but he woke up when I came in the room. We just talked a little and he offered to take me to breakfast, which we did. At breakfast, he asked me a lot about you and just some other small talk, nothing ever progressed. He said he didn't want to create any drama between him and Lauren, which I respect, unfortunately. I still can't stop thinking about the size of his cock; it barely fit in my mouth when we were messing around on the way to his house. Did anything more happen after I got sick? Please tell me you got some of it?"

"I wasn't expecting that while we were in the Uber, you really surprised me!" responded Amy.

"I know, I am usually more self-controlled than that, I'll blame it on the alcohol. But if I recall, I saw your entire shirt and bra open and he was working your breasts rather nicely".

Amy smirked, "I'll blame that on the alcohol also, and he sure was hot. I wish more happened also, but after you passed out, I felt a little awkward and I excused myself and Uber'd home".

"Why didn't you make a move on him?"

"I'm not as outgoing as you Nikki, dancing and the activities in the Uber were enough for me. But if you do ever meet up with him, you have to let me know about it."

Suddenly the end of recess bell rang, ending their lunches and Nikki had to quickly return to her classroom.

Amy smiled reminiscing about that amazing night and now knowing her activities were truly private.