How Analea Became an Orc Queen Ch. 03

Story Info
Analea and Melee take a bath. Some things explained.
4.8k words
4.86
2.9k
7
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/27/2023
Created 05/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Statius
Statius
99 Followers

Melee and I walked a narrow forest path from our tent to the river. The shadows were getting deep, the sun was sinking behind the mountains and trees to the west. I kept our conversation about her, asking about Gilead.

"So Melee, you and Gilead? He seems charming, and you seem well matched and challenged."

"Mistress! Yes, Gilead is sweet, and certainly can give me what I crave. Except there is only one of him, hahahaha... which, as you know, is not enough."

"Why is that, Melee? I cannot imagine a hunger for any other man than Z... him."

"You haven't tried Mistress. Having two, even three, is a feeling I cannot describe. Being filled everywhere, all at once, all that seed, satisfying multiple men, is a pleasure beyond any I have known. The taste of a man in my mouth, while having a man in me, maybe even two in me, is bliss."

I found this curious, and could not imagine craving any other man than Zyre. All I wanted was to feel that manhood in me, anywhere. I have never known a man in any way; the closest was Syrte in the arena, and sparring with Zyre, whom I wanted the moment I saw him.

"Hahaha unless you experience it, Mistress, there will be no understanding I'm afraid."

"I do not wish it, Melee, I only wish for him. But he will not take me, I doubt his desire is the same as mine."

"Exactly what I wish to speak with you about. I have hinted, and asked Gilead a few questions. I know you desire him, and I blame you not. A feared warrior, a chieftain, and, if he has his way, the hegemon of the Orc tribes; a king for all practical purposes. And Mistress, do not worry about his desire for you. I heard what he spoke just before you lost consciousness in the arena."

"I did not imagine that then? He called me 'his love'?"

"He did. And I never recall in all my days an orc saying such things."

"And my desire does not revolve around his power, Melee, real or otherwise. When I rode out of the palace with Cyllian, the palace guards, and you, to greet Zyre and his retinue for negotiations... I do not know. I felt pulled, like the earth herself was drawing me to him, something beyond me. Regardless, what words passed between you and Gilead?"

"First, I won't bore you with details, but know this. Gilead has said Zyre hasn't touched a woman since that meeting. And I can verify during their stay in the palace, he not once partook in a woman. And yes, Mistress, I would know. Not one of the palace servants entertained him. You know how lustful and virile orcs are, so for him to not touch or have use of a woman for weeks is remarkable."

We had reached the river by this time, and we walked along its banks looking for a suitable spot. We found a bend a little off the trail, where there was a low drop from the bank, sandy and hidden. Fitting for a private bath and conversation. We looked around, and sniffed the air but there seemed to be no one present, no threat. We stripped our clothes and entered the cold river water slowly, it was a shock at first, but we soon adjusted and let the water wash over us. I continued my questioning.

"And what else did he have to say about his master?"

"Gilead does not know much. Zyre is circumspect, and does not always make his intentions known. He did say he watches you closely, but that is no secret." She smiled that knowing look and continued. "All in the camp have been told, under pain, that you and I are not to be molested; we are not for the 'common use' that orcs are so used too. Except if I'm willing.. which of course, I usually am. Ha! But you really haven't anything to fear. With your magic no one can touch you without your consent."

"My magic, as you say, I cannot control. Anything within 200 feet of me suffers annihilation, you know this. I am surprised Zyre survived the arena, but I had no choice. And as you know, it leaves me exhausted beyond measure. My use of it must be judicial, otherwise Syrte and his band wouldn't have caught us off guard."

"Well fortunately Zyre has fae blood, as you do. His battle fury black skin protects him better than any armor."

"Still it is a hopeful sign for me that he has not had use of a woman since he came to the palace, but why not claim me Melee? Why? He must know I would not deny him or resist; nay, that I desire this greatly."

"How much of Orc tradition do you know, Mistress? To claim you now, being a chieftain of a small band, would be dangerous for you both. You especially. Zyre has not yet achieved power over the orc bands and clans. What if the orc bands deny his authority? Certainly he could mark you, but that gives him a month to claim you, and if he doesn't, you become fair game for any orc. Orc traditions are serious, Mistress and he must abide by them. On the other hand, his threats of violence for an attempt on you will only carry for so long. And if the king, your father, is displeased, what becomes of you? Abandoned, Mistress, with no recourse."

"I cannot fathom why the king would care. I cannot inherit, and he does not recognize me as his offspring. Why he should care if I leave his royal service, I know not. I still do not understand why he kept me after my fae mother left me with him. Regardless of all that what is this 'marking' you speak of?"

Melee grew quiet after that, like she knew of something I did not. The moment was brief, very brief, and her look changed, and she moved on. I will remember this.

"Do you not know? In times before the goblin threat, when orcs, elves, and humans, but especially orc and elf, fought incessantly, before the peace, before orcs became somewhat civilized, do you not know what they would do to conquered peoples?"

For all the differences between the two species, we are closely related; more alike and closer in kinship than any of the other species. For all that, mating between the two was rare, and practically forbidden by the elfin race, and usually forced by the orc, at least in the past. Except for one fabled coupling that ended in tragedy.

"Tell me what 'marking' means, Melee. I only know the chieftains and hegemons received first pick of conquered women, and those not claimed would be given to the common soldiers after."

"When an orc leader marks, Mistress, he publicly ejaculates on her. Putting his seed all over her. Of course this was only for a woman who would belong to a single orc; she would not be given to any other, unless he publicly abandoned her."

A form of public humiliation, a breaking of the spirit. An ancient method of breaking the will, and forcing submission.

"As you know an orc can cum far more than a human or elf, if he so chooses. You have seen it with me, remember?"

"Indeed I have. Covered, dripping, head to foot in orc seed, many times over the years. I remember how shocked I was the first time I saw you like that. I thought an entire war band had their way with you, until you told me it was but one."

"Yes, that was always reserved for a chieftain to make up his mind; it meant that a woman could not be touched until he claimed her, or not. Every orc would smell his scent upon her, but it fades over time, and within a month his scent is no longer upon her, leaving her fair game for any other. Also an elf can smell it as well, and has the benefit (for the orc), of ensuring if she did escape, no elf would touch her, having been marked by a 'vile' orc. Of course, these days it's more symbolic of a chosen union, as pillaging orcs are a thing of the past. It now gives a woman the right to rule with her mate, and that she is untouchable by any other, but I am unsure if marking still happens."

"Marking would seem useless, if it is simply a matter of tradition, and if he did, I see now that my inviolate position of envoy would be finished, at least among the orc. It makes sense to not claim me now. But power or not Melee, I would gladly live this life with him."

"Perhaps he does not think he should risk it now, and a life of exile is not fitting for him or you. Like it or not, Mistress, power is what he craves by birthright. And Mistress, I know, a life of constant wandering and battle is wearisome at best. And exile is surely what he faces if he cannot be hegemon of the orcs. He and any loyal to him will be outcast, no aide to be given, should it be needed. No mating with another band or tribe, even trade is frowned upon with an exiled band."

The sky was growing pink and purple, and the first of the brightest stars were beginning to appear. We were sitting on an open patch of grass along the river bend wrapped in furs and skins, drying after our refreshing bath, sharing a wineskin between us. The open sky above us was beautiful to see thru the tops of the trees. We sat in silence watching the forest, and the world, go dark.

"Are you dry yet, Melee?"

"I'm never dry Mistress..."

She dropped the fur that was wrapped around her body, letting it slide down her shoulders. Her body was still glistening from the river water, a pale green faintly lit by moonlight snd starlight. My own fur I dropped behind me and reached for her face, pulling her to me. I kissed her lips softly, running my hand in her chestnut hair as her tongue shot out, licking my lips and parting them, sliding into my mouth. A familiar, yet long missed, taste as our tongues met and intertwined.

Our fingers traced each other's bodies; shoulders, arms, breasts, hips, inside each other's thighs. Her hands and fingers were expert. She knows my body so well. A fingernail drag sent chills thru me, her warm breath on my face made me shudder. She moved her lips from mine to my cheek, my neck. Spreading her legs she mounted my lap, sitting on me, her heaving chest in my face. I buried myself in them, sucking, licking, biting. I gently took them in my hands pushing them together, squeezing and feeling their roundness and softness. Licking between her cleavage, I ran my hands down her side to her round hips, gripping beneath her feeling the firmness of her round cheeks. She pressed against me, her arms around my neck, her hands tangled in my silver hair.

She broke our embrace and with one hand behind my neck, she leaned into me pushing me back onto the fur I dropped behind me, laying me down and placing herself between my legs, spreading me. She kissed me hard, forcing her tongue into my mouth; I took it gladly, sucking on it before she pulled away, sliding down my body. Tasting my skin, exploring my body with her mouth and hands. First my neck, my chest, moving down to my breasts. Her hands gliding over my pale blue soft skin as she moved. I cradled her between my legs, wrapping myself around her, keeping her body tight to mine, as she slid down more and more. Kissing my stomach, my hips, slipping further down between my thighs. My hands feeling her body as she moved down me, along her back and sides, then tangling in her fine soft hair.

She teased me first, simply kissing my inner thighs, first one then the other. Her tongue soft and gentle licking my skin. My hips were already pushing gently up towards her, my movements not my own, in anticipation. I was already breathing heavy, moaning gently, letting her know how much I wanted this. She slid her hands under me, lifting me gently to her eager mouth. One hand in her hair, my other touching my own body, rubbing and squeezing my breasts as her tongue lightly licked my wet lips for the first time in I don't know how long.

I moaned for her when her tongue entered me for the fist time. My juices were flowing, I could feel myself leaking on her face, in her mouth as she licked faster, lapping up my liquid.

"Mmmmm.... Mistress Analea.. there is no woman who tastes like you.. mmmm..."

"Melee.. yes Melee.. how long has it been? Fuck.. I missed your touch, your tasting me.."

She worked with more energy now, sliding her long and strong fingers inside me, her mouth and tongue found my clit, and she worked it hard, then gentle, licking and sucking it, drinking my fluid as her fingers worked inside me, faster, deeper, circling inside me. I pushed my hips up more, and pushed her head into me, my need was great, my body hungry for this, needing this orgasm I felt building inside.

"Melee... Melee... fuck, Melee, I'm going to cum.. your going to make me cum... more Melee, more!"

She shoved her fingers in me deep, and opened her mouth over my wet pussy, her tongue on my clit, licking it furiously over and over. She moaned into me as I pushed my hips up into her; my orgasm hit me, my cum flooding out of me and into her waiting mouth. I could feel her tongue on my walls inside me, fucking me with her tongue as I came again and again. My hands shoving her head into me harder, holding her there as my body flooded her mouth and face in my liquid. I couldn't take anymore, and finally made her stop, taking my hands off her head, I grabbed her by the arms and pulled her up. Her face was glistening in my fluids, she smiled at me and before she could say anything, I raised myself up and kissed her hard, my tongue in her mouth, tasting myself on her.

"My turn," I whispered to her and lay back down, pulling her over me. "I want to taste you, until my face is glistening in your fluids, like yours is."

"Yes Mistress Analea..."

She pulled herself up, and I grabbed her from beneath her legs as she positioned herself over my face, and lowered herself on me, her wetness above my mouth. She placed a hand behind my head, holding me up. I breathed deep, taking in her sweet scent, before extending my tongue, tasting her wet, soft lips. I moaned, One taste was all it took to unleash my eagerness. With passion I swirled my tongue inside her, pushing my long elfin tongue inside. Her wetness poured out of her, into my mouth. She moaned and whimpered above me, her body tensing over me.

"Gods that elf tongue of yours... so soft inside me..."

She always loved my tongue. Long and slender, and flexible. Pushing into her, her juices flowed over it, down my throat; I drank her up, swallowing her fluids like wine. Only she was much sweeter.

"Mmmmm... Melee, sweeter than wine, as always." As I had to catch my breath. She pushed herself down on me, her fluids now leaking on my face. I reveled in this, in pleasuring her. Her hand grabbed my hair, pulling me up into her wet slit. My tongue finding her clit, all my focus was on making her cum for me. I wanted it, needed it, to taste it, to make her scream.

"Fuck, Mistress... yesyesyes... lick me, eat me, taste my juices, my cum.. fuck, don't stop..."

"Mmmm cum for me Melee, give it to me.. let me taste you, taste your sweet cum, feel it on my skin, let me swallow it."

"Yes!Yes! Take it... fuck, stop talking, use your tongue.. fuck, make me cum!"

I couldn't help but laugh.. stop talking? Fair enough. I grabbed her from underneath, wrapping my arms around her legs, pulling her down on me with all my strength. She would receive no mercy after that. Holding her down with all my strength from that position, I put pressure on her clit with my tongue, licking her hard.. no more gentle strokes, but with force. Over and over, just licking her hard. She was squirming but couldn't move. How I wanted it to be.

"Ohhhh... fuuuuuck...... ahhhhhh.... '

I was smiling beneath her. Waiting for her explosion.

"Ahhhh... Mistress!.... Ah.. ah.. ah... I'm cummingcummingcumming!"

Her body shook and spasmed as her orgasm hit, washing over her, washing over my face. Her liquid poured out of her, again and again, but I would not stop. I continued my tongue lashing, she squealed and screamed, pushed down on me more; I finally left her clit alone, but entered her, pushing my tongue into her, I swallowed and drank all I could. Her body heaved with every breath she took, and truth telling, so did mine.

When I stopped, she leaned over me, on her hands and knees, unable to move. I lifted my head and kissed her breasts, taking each one by turn into my mouth, laughing at her.

"Stop talking, Melee? Really? Hahaha! Tell me, was your punishment for it fitting? Or too much?"

"By the gods, Mistress, I was so close! I just needed your mouth on me! And if anything, your punishment was merciful, too kind really. I could stand more of that kind of punishment."

We laughed together there in the dark, breathing and coming down from our pleasure. By now we were laying side by side under the stars in the dark forest. I assumed we were done but I was mistaken. I had forgotten something. Melee reached over to her leather bag and took something out. On her side next to me, she leaned over me, smiling at me.

"Not done yet with you, Mistress." She kissed my neck and reached between my legs, but I did not feel her hand; instead I felt something long and hard slip between my thighs.. her tool. The toy I asked her to bring. Without her saying anything I spread myself open to receive it. I dearly loved this toy of hers when she used it on me. Slowly she inserted it in me, I could feel it's hardness open my lips and push against me, opening my walls. I was so wet already it slid in with ease. Gently she pushed it deeper inside me, pulling it put, and back again. Rythmically, gaining speed and force, she fucked me with it. She leaned into my ear, licking along the edge.

"Mmmmmm Mistress Analea, imagine Zyre's cock sliding in you, over and over, fucking you, entering you, like I'm doing with this toy. Fucking you over and over, entering you, spreading you, making you feel such bliss. Imagine him over you..." She climbed between my legs, still using the toy inside me.. "His large manhood bringing you to climax, making you orgasm on his huge, thick, hard cock.. cumming all over it, again and again..."

My hips were pushing into the toy, meeting it as Melee pushed inside me, my hands on my body, my stomach, my breasts... fuck I wanted them to be his. I was close again.. I could feel it.

"I'm cumming Melee, cumming again... Ahhhh! Yesyesyes! CUMMING!!!" And I did. I came hard as she pushed the toy deep in me, my legs closed around it, squeezing it, pressing against it... she drove me over the edge with her words, the thought of having him. She stopped, laughing, and removing the toy she took it in her mouth, sucking on it before running it over my body, from my belly to chest, between my breasts where she left it momentarily.

"Can you imagine, Mistress? His huge member between your breasts after having you?" Lost in my fantasy, I squeezed them together around her toy. She slid it up and down between them before removing it and pressing it against my lips. Eagerly I opened my mouth and Melee pushed it in as I closed my lips around it, sucking it as she did.

"Hmmmmm... like taking him in your mouth aftet he's had you, and filled you."

Yes, gods I wanted nothing more than that. All of that. Everything she said.

"Only, he is much larger than this thing..."

That broke the tension, and again we were laughing together.

"For such a fragile, short lived race, those humans are most inventive. What a wonderful tool to have, Melee."

"Agreed, Mistress. And almost exactly what the woman said when we traded for it."

"One more dip in the river and we should get back to the camp, I think."

As we went back to the river bank I could sense Melee was pensive.

"What is it Melee, what is on your mind?"

"Mistress, surely Zyre will smell my scent upon you. This just occured to me. His reaction concerns me. How do you suppose he'll react?"

"Worry not, I understand your concern. I will deal with it. As much as I desire to have him, and to be his, I am not willing to give you up. I will convince him, or I will not. We shall see."

After one more rinse in the river we wrapped ourselves in our robes, gathered our things and went back along the trail. Elves and orcs see fairly well in the dark, but it was almost pitch black now in the trees. Our ears heard a rustling, a noise in the woods, something following along side us just out of sight in the blackness. A low growl, a snarling, Melee unsheathed her knives and pushed me behind her, as I was reaching for my knives. Two yellow eyes we saw just off the path beyond us.

Statius
Statius
99 Followers
12