How Analea Became an Orc Queen Ch. 07

Story Info
A goblin fight. Analea takes anal.
10.8k words
4.65
2.9k
5
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/27/2023
Created 05/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Statius
Statius
99 Followers

Star ratings and reviews welcome and appreciated. Thanks for reading. Enjoy!

We rode silently thru the forest, picking open pathways and animal trails to avoid the under brush, the going was slower than we would have liked, but it wasn't long before we could hear raised voices, shouting of men and screams of terrified women and children.

Coming up over a rise and cresting a hill, I saw movement in a tall tree rising from the ground beneath us. I reigned in Tiamat, Zyre noticed and brought Gorlung to a halt. I took my bow and two arrows, notching one just as a goblin descended from the top branches, head downwards. I released my first, then the second before the first landed. Two quick dull thuds and the goblin died silently, pinned to the tree. Zyre took Gorlung around the hill, looking about and sniffing the air. In the forest sound echoes, making it hard to locate.

I nodded in a direction to our right, towards the hills and some rocky outcrops, we moved. Zyre dismounted and with a wave of his hand sent his wolf back to our left, taking his hammer and iron blade in hand.

"I will go straight over the outcropping, sending Gorlung to circle about. Take Tiamat, stay mounted, circle to the right. Use your bow when you get close. We will be sure that none escape. Protect the humans first, and if any yet live, join me in the butchering."

I simply nodded, not wanting to speak or waste more time. I took Tiamat at a fast trot thru the trees, looking for a vantage point. Descending the hill the voices grew louder, and now the hissing and screeching of goblins as well. As I rounded a curve on the hill I could see a band of humans, weapons drawn, a handful of women and children behind them. The men were few, too few. I could see at least 15 goblins surrounding and approaching. I found thick underbrush and took Tiamat there. Rising to my feet in her saddle, I drew my bow and fired, one and two, and two goblins fell quick. Both humans and goblins turned in shock, then a mighty roar, and from a rock outcropping Zyre leapt and landed just behind them. With growl and a roar challenging the goblins he wielding his hammer drawing some of them away from the humans. Two more arrows, two more dropped.

"Come Tiamat, to your master, hurry."

She crouched, and leapt over the under brush, crashing thru another, I unsheathed my blade and dispatched two more. Leaping off Tiamats' back I ran to where the humans were surrounded, backs to a rock wall that ascended straight up. Zyre was swinging his hammer in broad arcs, smashing anything in his reach. If a goblin came too close, he doomed it with his bare hand, crushing skulls.

A few tried swarming me, my female scent drawing them. A few strokes and swipes of my blade ended them. Somewhere Gorlung was snarling and roaring, Tiamat was off in the woods, there were more, for I saw her flinging bodies with her giant maw.

Goblins are not soldiers or warriors. They overwhelm victims with numbers, dragging any surviving women to their breeding caves. A fate worse than death. They were the enemy of all races.

As Zyre and I exterminated these foul things, a few tried to flee. A knife thrown into a back, Zyre grabbing and smashing bodies into rocks, Gorlung and Tiamat seeing to the rest.

As the wolves came crashing and pouncing thru and over the under brush, one of the human males drew up his bow near me, arrow notched. I was quick enough flipping my wrist with my blade to knock the bow from his hand. He immediately grabbed a knife, but I was quicker, grabbing his wrist, and in the blink of an eye, my blade at his throat.

"Drop the knife human, or I cut your throat."

"Giles! What are you doing?! They saved us!"

"Listen to your woman. Drop your guard."

By now Zyre was staring from a distance, watching, and Tiamat was now at my side, raised hackles, teeth bared. His eyes wide, he did as suggested and lowered his knife. I will give him the benefit of doubt; fear and reaction to their situation can cause one to act foolishly. I released him and stepped back.

"Raise a weapon again to the elf, or the wolves, and they will feast upon your bones. Dress your wounds and gather your things. We go to the orc camp on the edge of the woods. From there you can go with the human traders to the nearest settlement. Make haste, it will be after dark before we arrive."

Zyre and I made sure there were none that would survive, I grabbed my arrows, and he led the way on foot sending Gorlung and Tiamat ahead and behind, and we made our way thru the thick forest with myself bringing up the rear.

The humans were silent as we went, the man I now knew as Giles kept turning his head this way and that, hands flexing upon his weapons, I did not like it. The woman who shouted to him walked beside me and she looked nervous and scared, as she should be. A waif of a young woman, long blonde hair, small chested, a foot shorter than myself perhaps, with light brown eyes, she appeared to have no strength in her limbs, but had no trouble keeping pace.

"Thank you Lady, for saving us."

"It is well. We were heading to the orc camp when we caught the scent, and heard the shouting."

"I am sorry for Giles. He is tempered, and always impatient to prove himself."

"Your man is impetuous, and it is a dangerous fault."

"Pardon Lady, but he is not my man, I have none, tho he would have me."

I thought it prudent to change the topic to more important things.

"What are you called and how is it this small group came to be in the forest."

The human male kept looking back, staring... ney, glaring at us. He is certainly trouble.

"I am Talia, and we are from a village on the other side of the forest. There is a lake, my parents settled there some years ago. We were set upon by goblins, so many, we few were all that escaped. We thought we were safe, we've been wandering for days. They must have tracked us."

"I am sorry for your village, and your parents. You will be safe in the orc camp until you leave with the traders, no need to fear the orc, rest easy."

"Thank you, my Lady. It is not the orc I fear."

She looked quickly at the man, and as quickly cast her eyes to the ground as he stared back at us. There is some history here.

"Well whatever your fear, put it aside, you are protected from all that would harm you. And you may call me Analea."

We walked in silence for some time when Zyre stopped us, making his way back to me.

"I am taking Gorlung for a look about, stay with the humans, let them rest and drink. Tiamat stays with you, I trust you can handle any situation that arises, but shout out if there is trouble."

I knew of what he spoke, he trusted the human man as much as I. He gave a low whistle, and the wolves came charging back. Mounting Gorlung he left us there in a small clearing, and the humans settled in. Talia took the opportunity to speak with me more at a distance as I fed Tiamat.

"Who is he, Lady? He is the largest orc I have ever seen."

I saw the look in her eyes as she spoke, and my jealousy flared, if only for a moment.

"I.. I... didn't mean... I'm sorry... I... "

"It is fine, worry not. You have experience with orcs?"

"I do. My father was a trader, and as a child I often accompanied him. And when I came of age.... I had my own 'dealings' with them. Rough they are maybe, but I envy the life they lead. And their women are more free than we are."

"What is your age, Talia? And what is this man to you? He watches you close."

I ignored her question of Zyre. I doubted he would want too much known, as he keeps things close, and it seemed wise among people we did not know.

"I am nearly 20. And Giles would have me for himself, and presses it hard. I think it would be different if he knew.... or maybe it would excite his rage. I don't know, Lady."

"If he knew what?" I already knew the answer. This woman has already known them, and would again. She had no use for the way most human women lived, trapped in a shelter, kept at her home, no skills except the bed and bearing children and cooking, perhaps.

"I... I... already said, about 'dealings' with the orc... I.."

She was blushing, and embarrassed. I simply wanted confirmation, and I had it, tho how this tiny waif has taken an orc I could not imagine.

"I see. It is well, be not embarrassed. There is no shame in wanting a different life. I too have left a life behind different from the one I have chosen. So is there an orc out there searching for you?"

"Lady, you embarrass me.. "

"Be not shamed, Talia. And you need not speak if you do not wish."

"No... there is no orc looking for me. It has been some time. I have not seen or been in an Orc camp for a year now. I tried to stay in one, but my mother fell ill and I could not."

"And this male does not know, or does not care?"

"He is the son of a friend of my father's. He only came to our village recently. He has pressed me since. He tried once, to..."

"Speak no more, Talia. Your grief is great, and fresh. Allow your wounds to heal. You are under my protection. Now rest, drink and eat. We still have miles to go."

Zyre returned a short while later and dismounted, letting the wolves scout ahead.

"We go. The sun is low, and the shadows grow. I would be back to the camp before the second watch."

I walked ahead with him briefly, leaving the humans to follow.

"Everything well Zyre?"

"Aye, we seem to be under no threat. A few hours more and we should see the fires and hear the commotion of the camp."

"Their entire village was over taken. Only these few survived. The young woman is frightened of the male. I think she will wish to stay. She is familiar with orc life."

"Hmm. Under your protection I gather."

"I will use it as a test of loyalty from my new found band. You needn't be concerned, I have reason to believe she will be pleased."

A pause, and a hard look.

"The male will be a problem."

"He will be a problem regardless. Do you trust me in this?"

"You are going to place this human woman in the hands of an orc band you don't even know, are you certain? Orcs are orcs, Analea. She is a commoner, there is no law to prevent her use as long as she is available."

"I would see this thru. And as I said--" Here I paused, looking him in his eyes so he would understand without me being too blunt-- "She has experience of orc before, and would have it so again. Her world is gone Zyre, I would grant her the one she would have. Am I so different truly?"

"Yes. You are different. Elf, half fae, a demi-god. Untouchable except by who you will. This woman would be passed thru the camp, unable to resist any."

"Except by my command. Zyre, your band and all who follow you show great restraint. I have yet to see or hear a woman forced. Your rule is strong, Zyre. Women walk freely unmolested throughout your encampment. And to be blunt, I doubt she will have to be forced."

"Excepting your new band, which would have forced you, no?"

"Under Zeela's command, not mine or yours. She fears this male more than any orc Zyre. Let her stay. She does not deserve the Fate that will be hers if we force her to go where he goes."

"Hmm. Very well. But I leave in a few days time, as do you, if you still insist upon it. She will be here with no one who knows her."

"I will see to her well being. I will leave you, returning to the rearguard."

I returned to my post in the rear, Talia tried to follow but I bade her stay in the group. If a problem arose she would be safer.

The rest of our journey was uneventful, and within a few hours, in the dark, I began recognizing land marks, and familiar scents. And soon after that, torch light in the trees ahead, blinking and flickering in and out between the trees. Zyre stopped us, and called out.

"Ha! I recognize your scent, show yourself Melee! Fear not, your Mistress is safe. Come, we have refugees."

"Lord Zyre-" That call got the attention of the humans with us. Indeed his name was known far and wide.

"Gilead wanted a party sent out in search. He expected your return before the sun set. I volunteered, with my Mistress's band."

"A worthy companion, Melee. The wonder is why Cyllian gave up your service. A captaincy you deserve, and in time will receive. Your Mistress guards the rear. Have the humans taken to the traders area. Excepting one. Analea will explain."

By now I had joined him at his side, as my band came forth to escort us the rest of the way.

"Chief Mistress Analea.. bah! Something shorter is needed! Greetings. Melee insisted, and we agreed. We are your band, time we act like it she said, ha!"

"Thank you Broge, and greetings. Escort the human refugees to the human traders, they leave with them in the morning. When they are settled, come to my tent, I have something to discuss. Oh, and Analea, or chief Analea will do."

"Aye, Chief, how's that? Ha! Very well. I will join you soon. Come humans, food and ale and rest await."

"Talia, not you. Come with me."

Both Broge and Melee looked at me questioningly, but I gave no word. The human male glared, and I gave Broge a look, and glanced at the human. He simply grunted and gave a nod.

"Mistress?"

"Later Melee, take her to our tent and wait for me there."

"Yes Mistress. Come, your name?"

"I... I.. am Talia... who is she?"

Her eyes were wide as Melee led her on, I heard no more as I walked with Zyre and the wolves. Before we could speak, we were now in the camp proper, and Gilead appeared.

"Aha! Lord Zyre! Slow to return, no? No matter. You have a guest from the north with news."

"Who, Gilead?"

"Your old friend Kryzig, only arriving a few hours ago. News of the northern elf kingdom."

"Very well. Food and drink, Gilead. Analea, come and meet an old friend, and hear his news. It is time for you to take part since you will rule with me."

We went to Zyres' tent and met this new chieftain, bringing news of the northern elf kingdom under attack from Syrte's brother Skyros, a much more dangerous foe than Syrte, and Cyillian's involvement in it's defense. It seems he left already and Zyre was sending out riders to seek him so they could meet. Zyre would be heading that way in a few days more while I returned to the palace. Having heard all this I left, having matters of my own to tend. Entering my tent Melee was there with Talia, who was eating ferociously.

"Melee, come with me for a moment."

"Aye Mistress."

I wanted to speak with her alone, so we walked a short distance into the forest behind our abode.

"How is the band? Trustworthy you think?"

"I do. I did some spying and overheard things. Broge seems to be the leader, and he insisted on loyalty to you. He likes the idea of assembling the horde under Zyre and yourself, all orcs united under one banner. The others quickly fell into line, and when I gathered them for a patrol and then a search for you, they did not hesitate. Why? What are you thinking?"

"I will have them escort us back to the palace as our guard. I think Zyre will insist on sending some of his own as well. But I need to trust them to build loyalty, and if it becomes a problem, we should be able to manage, no?"

"Aye, bold Mistress, but I think it's a good idea, as was giving him orders this night. Broge is a true orc, brutish, rough and harsh, but good to his word I think. But what of this woman? Since she witnessed all the fuss of you two, and giving orders, she seems a frightened animal."

"Their village was over run by goblins, they only survived. She stays here because of the man in the group, she fears him, that and she wishes to stay in an orc camp, having been in one before. I gave her permission to stay. She will have a choice to make tonight."

"What choice?"

"To remain with you and I, or go with Broge and the others."

"Is that wise? Such a tiny woman can not fend them off if she needs too, and I do not know if they would leave her be."

"I don't think she wants them to leave her be Melee, and that is the point. She seems to have a preference, and I am certain they will not be her first. But you told her of Zyre and I?"

"Ah, I see, ha! Well Broge will be pleased. And yes, I did. She asked so many questions, I think I frightened her tho I did not mean to."

"Hahaha, it is well. I will put her at ease. But we should return, Broge will be coming soon."

Talia looked at me, eyes wide, when we returned to the tent, then lowered her eyes and bowed her head.

"Relax Talia, such things are not necessary. I have a question for you before Broge from my band returns. I would know where you would like to stay. You are welcome with Melee and myself here, or you may go with him. But know that eventually he will be the one training you in arms. To be in an orc camp you must be able to fight."

She was shy and sheepish again, turning blushing red and looking at her feet, not from intimidation, but embarrassment. Just then a rough voice shouted from out the tent.

"Chief Analea, I return as you requested."

"Well Talia? Come in Broge."

"The humans you brought back are settled among their own as you commanded. What other orders?"

"Well Broge-"

"I am to go with you!"

Talia blurted this out and I almost laughed, and Melee did, having to turn aside spitting out the ale she was drinking. Eager indeed.

"What is this chief?"

"Talia is staying with the camp, and it is my wish you train her in arms, starting with the bow and knife. The sword can come later. She has requested to go with you, where the rest of the band is. Do you object? Speak openly, for I would know."

"Truly? Very well, waif. I will train you well, there is much to learn. I'll try not to break you, ha! But no promises, hehe."

I saw the look in his eyes, and hers. Her face was practically on fire.

"One more thing before you go. We leave camp a day after tomorrow. Prepare the band. You will be my escort with Melee and a few more of Zyre's band, to the central kingdom. We will leave at dawn. Talia will remain here. That is all Broge. Thank you. You may go."

"Aye, very well then."

As they were leaving Talia and he were speaking, Melee and I caught some of it, as we followed them out.

"I don't need training in all things, I have some skills."

"Do you now? Well we'll see what those are heh, waif?"

"I'll show you. I am small I know, but you'll appreciate my talents, just not with weapons.... "

Their voices faded off in the distance leaving Melee and myself rather amused.

"Hahaha, well chosen Mistress. I was wrong to worry."

"She is much bolder with an orc than with me, which I find curious, and amusing. I am concerned about the human tho. I think he will try something foolish. He is fixated on her and I do not like it. Another reason to send her with Broge, she will be well protected, and happy."

"She fears you because of me, ha! She said she said something of Zyre and you reacted, I told her you would have no rival, sorry?"

"Well it is true, I will not, ha! It's just as well she knows. But come, let's find a table and food and ale, I am famished."

We found a friendly table and I recounted to her all that had happened, and we listened to the talk and banter of the orcs around, laughing loud and there were shouts of Queen and consort, loyalty sworn, which, tho flattering was also awkward; I was not used to this yet. For they knew they were heading into demon orc territory, and those who stood against Zyre. Bloodletting was inevitable and we all knew it.

We stayed at that table deep into the night and watched as one by one, sometimes two, they left to find their women or sleep off the ale, and eventually it was just Melee, myself and a few others, when Gilead appeared

"Ah! There you are! I was thinking the two of you abandoned camp, ha!"

"Aye Gilead, your master finally release you from duty? Far better to serve my Mistress, she is much less demanding."

Statius
Statius
99 Followers