How Analea Became an Orc Queen Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aye Zyre is... demanding indeed. But so are you Melee. I'm sure you have demands of your own."

"Well, if my Mistress no longer requires my service, I have a few orders I'd give the four of you."

"Hahaha! Melee, I release you from your commitment to me this night. Enjoy this warm night."

"Are you certain? You don't mind my not accompanying you back?"

"No Melee. I am certain I will be fine. There is no danger in this camp. Give your orders Melee, haha."

Leaving the table I barely turned before she began.

"Somebody bend me over this table, another on the other side! That's the last order I wa--! Ahhh fucmmmpf!"

I turned to look and indeed she was bent over the tabel, Gilead behind her, another grabbing her head and shoving himself in her mouth. The cloak she had been wearing was cast on the ground, her brazier ripped off, and Gilead had torn the breeches she was wearing with his bare hands, enough to spread her thick thighs and push inside her. How I envied her. How I wanted Zyre to shred my clothing and take me... bah. I must let this go, my time is coming. I considered going to his tent and taking that large orc cock in my mouth again, to feel it, taste it, make him cum for me, but chose to walk the camp alone, not wanting to disturb him, or seem to be begging to be taken and used, tho I wanted to beg and be taken and be used.

I made my way thru the camp, thru the fires and moans and screams. Women being taken everywhere, in every way. I moved towards the plains, the outer reaches of the camp, to be alone and gaze at the starry sky. What I found was an expanse of tents and fires stretching far out into what once was grass land. Another disappointment. I turned and went back thru the camp, wandering rather aimlessly, lost in thought, when I came upon a sight.

I had unknowingly ended up by the cooking pits, where my band had remained camped. Broge was sitting on a stump, Talia was on his lap. Her small thin pale white body naked, her legs spread over him. His one hand covered her small breasts, his other on her waist, almost wrapping around her entirely, he was so much larger than she. He drove into her, and I could tell his entire cock was buried in that tiny body; how she took it all I cannot imagine, and she bounced herself up and down upon him, moaning and screaming, louder than his grunting.

I watched mesmerized by how she took all of him without screaming in pain, when another of the band came before her, his erect manhood standing straight out. She looked at him, then grabbed him, leaned forward, and took him in her mouth, stroking him while screaming thru the fucking. In another moment Broge removed his hand from her small breasts and placed it on her head, pushing her forward, forcing her to take the entire cock into her mouth. Talia was leaning so far forward, every push by Broge, every withdrawal, was allowing the other orc to fuck her mouth without effort. She stopped momentarily to reposition, putting her hands out to brace herself against the orc in her mouth, but never sliding Broge out of her. I was far enough away, and between the trees, not to be seen, but could hear plainly enough, and before she took that giant orc cock back in her mouth...

"Now, ah ah, fuck me, both of you... ah ah.. fuck I love orc!"

I knew I should leave, but could not. I stayed to watch this thru. Broge pushed harder on her head, now her face against the other orc, his cock must have been in her throat, and his other hand now held her down on him as he continued to drive himself all the way in her, snarling and growling, the other grabbing her head and pushing into her mouth, driving between her lips, into her throat deeper and harder.

The orc in her mouth let out a tremendous roar, and thrust hard, gripping her head tight, and held himself in her, grunting and thrusting, short pushes, he must have been cumming. A moment later he pulled out and I saw the cum pouring out of her mouth, and more gushing out of his head, all over her face. A few more thrusts from Broge, and he too began to cum rivers, streaming out from between her legs, holding her tight down upon him as he flooded her insides.

I shouldn't be watching, I knew this, I might be seen, but could not help it. I had the urge to finger fuck myself, but resisted, but I could not stop watching.

Broge lifted this little waif of a woman off himself, easily I may say, as his seed ran from out of her. Talia stood, but barely, her legs shakey, threw her hair behind her, and sank to her knees before him, still not satisfied. Her tiny hand took that large member, not being able to grasp it wholly, and began stroking it. Broge leaned back as her head went down, taking him, the other lifting her hips and lining himself up, and pushed in her, his whole length with one thrust. Talia let out something between a moan and a scream as he entered her. She briefly looked back, and pulled on her cheek, as if she could spread herself more. It didn't last, as Broge turned her face back to him and she eagerly took him in her mouth again, but not his entire cock, just half, stroking him quickly as she did.

This went on for a few minutes, until she took Broge out of her mouth yet again.

"Cumming, cumming, cumming! Oh by the gods! I'm cumming! Yes! Yes! Fuck yes! Fuck me with that orc cock! That giant cock! Fuck! I'm cumming! It won't stop, won't stop! Cumming! Cumming! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck I'm cumming!"

"Haha! For a waif, you certainly like, and take, orc cock well, human, haha! And the cum. You like the cum, want more?"

"Yes! Fuck yes! Fuck me! Take me! Cum in me more! Fuck, cum all over me! Gods it's been so long! Give me more! Fuck me more! Fuck me! Fuck my mouth! Make me cum, give me cum, orc cock, orc cum! More, I want it, want it, Broge! Give it to me! You like it? What a human woman can do? Want to give me, feed me your orc cock, your cum? More? You want more? I want more!"

"Hehehe, Talia, you weren't lying, your skills are remarkable. I'll have to thank the chief later, ha! You are part of our band, no others will touch you but us. Our cocks, our cum only. Now feast on my cock until we bathe you in our cum!"

"HHMMMM! Yes! Fuck I want it-- hmmnfff!"

Her face was once again in his lap, pushed all the way down, inhaling the entire thing, and he rocked up into her, fucking her mouth hard and fast, the other still pushing into her from behind.

A few minutes more and they both pulled out of her, one from each end, and they helped her move to a kneeling position, before both stroking themselves until they exploded. Cum shot from both cocks at once. They splattered her face, her breasts, her body, as Zyre had done to me only a day before, covering her head to knees, dripping wet white semen coating her already pale white skin. I almost came myself, not even touching myself. All I could think of was Zyre covering me in his seed, and wanted it again, as they continued stroking and pumping copious amounts of cum on her, growling and snorting, taking turns pushing into her mouth, pressing their cocks into her skin, smearing cum everywhere.

"Ah ah ah... fuck, so much, I had forgotten... it's been so long since I've had this, ah ah."

"Ha! We'll remind you daily, waif Talia, hehe. There are fifteen in this band, so as many as you want, or as few. Orcs like sharing, but only as long as I'm involved. Think I want you for my first of women."

"Fifteen?! Fuck, never had so many... only 5 is the most. You truly want me in your band? And to be the first of your women? You'll still train me to fight?"

"Aye, I do, and I will. You have skill, and strength. If you did not you would have broken with this fucking, ha! So tight and tiny, you made us cum too quickly hehe."

"I can do more, but I need water, a bath, so much cum all over me."

Well Talia I knew was happy with her choice. It seems she knows that orcs rarely only have one woman and she seemed accepting of it. And who knows? Maybe Broge would one day change his mind, it wasn't unheard of, just rare. Perhaps if he impregnated her. Regardless I knew I was being demanding of Zyre, but there was no way I could share him, have his attention on another. I wanted to fulfill all his desires, and be enough.

"Come Talia, there's a water tub behind the tent. Bathe yourself there...."

"Then after?"

"Ha! Sleep if you will, or not. Tomorrow you begin your training. But if you're not tired-"

"I have another talent I would show you, but a bath first."

My my, eager indeed. She was not lying in the forest speaking of having experience with orcs. But this had gone on for some time, and I was ashamed to have watched these orcs fuck this woman this way for so long and silently turned and left, making my way back thru the camp.

My way back was the way I came, and eventually I arrived where I had left Melee earlier. I did not think she would still be there, thinking they would have gone somewhere else. I was mistaken as I stepped out from a small stand of trees.

Melee was on all fours on the table, one beneath and inside her, another behind grabbing her hips and pushing into her, and a third in her mouth. I knew she was in bliss, I had often been told by her that this was her favorite, three orc cocks at once. And I knew she would want them all to cum at once, filling her completely. I watched for a few moments as her body was fucked in three different ways at once. There was a rhythm to it; the one beneath her, spreading her lips, and the one behind spreading her cheeks were thrusting into her at the same time, the one in her mouth pushing in when they pulled out. In the half moon light her skin was glistening. I was unsure if it was sweat or cum, probably both.

I stood where I was, determined not to watch like I just had Talia, but then one of the orcs spoke, and I wondered if I would actually witness it.

"Gah! This woman's going to make me cum! Fuck her ass is tight! Grabbing my cock and squeezing it, like it wants to milk me!"

"Ha! Same! No matter how much I fuck this pussy it's still tight! So close!"

"Haha! She knows how to suck a cock! Sucking the cum right out of my balls!"

"Argghhh!"

"Ghhaaaa!"

"Aaaaghhh!"

All three gripped her tight. The one behind grabbed her ass and thrust hard into her and released, the one beneath took her waist and slammed into her hard, releasing himself, and Gilead took hold of her head and pulled her to his body, ramming his cock into her throat, and came.

The cum squirted out of all three of her holes. I saw it leaking out of her mouth, draining out from beneath, and the the one in her ass kept fucking her so hard, his cum was spurting out around his shaft. Tho it aroused me I could not imagine wanting that, except that it would be Zyre and his cock, his seed, leaking from me everywhere.

I watched long enough for the three of them to pull out of her, leaving Melee there on her hands and knees panting and oozing cum... well not leaving her, I doubted she was actually done yet, but I was. I made my way back to our tent, silently as only an elf can.

I stripped myself down and laid on my pile of furs, a low dying fire burning casting shadows. I covered myself and tried to sleep but could not. My hands ran down my body, caressing my soft skin, down my legs and inbetween my thighs. I slipped a finger inside myself, then another, but it wasn't enough, I wanted something more. In the darkness I searched Melee's bag, looking for her tool. I wanted something long and hard in me, needed it, craved it.

Making myself comfortable, legs opened, knees bent, a warm fur covering me from my waist down, I slid the thing inside me, it went easily, as I slowly pushed it deeper and deeper in me, my other hand spreading my lips open, sometimes rubbing my clit. My breathing becoming more and more labored; my self fucking getting faster and faster, harder, my juices freely flowing out of me.

I wasn't paying much attention to anything going on around me, I was so caught up in myself, the sensations running thru my body, that I did not notice at first the hulking form gently pushing open the heavy leather flap of the tent. I stopped momentarily, until I caught his scent. Zyre. He stood in the shadows of the tent looking at me and I felt I should be ashamed, embarrassed, but I was not. I looked in his eyes and pushed the thing deep inside myself, gasping, my head fell back, my back arched pushing my chest out. I grabbed my breast and squeezed, still masturbating with the tool. He watched me, standing there, his eyes glowing orange, I could hear his breathing, almost a growl underneath his breath.

I slid my hand down from my chest pushing the fur covering off, exposing my body, and my self pleasuring, for him to see. My hips moved, up and down in rhythm with the object shoved up inside myself. Looking at him again I saw his manhood exposed, indeed, it seemed he entered my tent that way. I stared into his eyes as he watched me fuck my wet elf slit with this tool. I gripped it hard, hand clenched around it, and as I moaned and squealed, I drove it into myself harder and harder, enjoying him watching me.

His own hand went to his rigged cock and began stroking slowly. I knew not where to look; to keep eye contact while I fucked myself? Or watch his massive hand stroke his giant cock while watching me fuck myself? My eyes kept darting from one to the other, both stimulated, and turned me on making me wetter and wetter, my juices flowing freely.

I slid my free hand down my body, never taking my eyes off him, and slipped two fingers between and inside my lips, soaking them, and slipped them in my mouth, sucking and licking and tasting my own flavor, pushing them in and sucking them like I would his massive cock. Zyre was leaking precum, I watched it drip from his head to the floor, I was panting and moaning, getting closer, my hips thrusting up, taking more of the tool inside me, over and over again, I was about to cum; did I want to cum over the tool or my own fingers? I kept the long hard tool in me; it was bigger and harder, and more of what I wanted.

My orgasm hit me with force; my head threw back, my back arched, inhaling sharply, I released a squeal and a moan, over and over, my lips parted, squeezing my breasts, my knees pulled up, legs pressed tightly together, pressing against the tool inside me. I did not stop, even with my release, I continued thrusting it inside me, fucking my wet, cumming slit, enjoying the pleasure, the sensations, and loving him watching me pleasuring myself, building his lust.

After my orgasm settled, I rolled to my side, legs pressed together, the tool still in me. I looked upon him, listened to his low growl, saw the orange fire of lust in his eyes, his swollen head leaking precum like a fountain, staring at me, no longer stroking himself, but watching. I lifted and parted my legs, still with the tool inside me, begining again to push it in, deeper, slowly back, in again. I parted my lips, licking them with my tongue, my mouth watering, my eyes inviting him in. He approached, his large hard cock straight out. He took it in his hand, his other he placed on my head, and rubbed it upon my lips. I licked it, tried to take it in, he did not let me. Growling low he continued rubbing my lips with his bulbous head, smearing his precum along them, it dripped in my mouth and I swallowed eagerly.

Yet he did not insert himself, and I wanted it badly. I still had the tool in me, still shoving it in me, I longed to feel both, to take both, but he made me wait. Taking his cock head, he rubbed it along my chin, along and above my lips, my cheeks, pressing it in and against my skin leaving trails of precum all over my face; cheeks, lips, forehead, everywhere. I moved my head, turning it up, to the side, lifting up, throwing it back, wherever his cock went along my face, that way I turned. I moaned louder and louder, the want in me building more and more, all this teasing making me hungrier and hungrier, I craved his taste, his cum, I craved to feel his hardness in my mouth, between my lips, stretching my jaw once again.

As I continued fucking myself, as he continued rubbing his cock all over my face, his cock ended up resting against me, straight upon my face. I licked his long hard shaft, my spit building up, dripping out from my lips. His heavy sack at my mouth, I could taste it, lick it. I circled my tongue around the loose skin housing his large cum filled balls. I opened my mouth wide and inhaled deeply, taking his sack in my mouth and gently closed around it. I moaned on his sack in my mouth, he growled in pleasure, his fingers clenched in my hair. I felt another cumming building inside me, and squealed more, my hips bucking against the object inside me. Opening my mouth slightly to breathe I took more of his sack in, licking his balls, sucking them gently, but it was getting difficult with my orgasm building in me again.

Zyre was now stroking his shaft right against my face, growling at the pleasure he had with me sucking his large pale green balls, his sack. I looked up and saw him watching me, his hand moving faster over himself, his other pushed my head back slightly, so I could watch him watch me. I began screaming around his sack, my orgasm hitting me, I had to let his balls out of my mouth, had to breathe thru my orgasm, but catching my breath didn't last long. A few moments only and before my cumming ceased, he thrust his cock straight into my mouth, pushing down into my throat, he released a satisfying roar. My orgasm redoubled, as another hit me when I felt his head hit against my throat.

The satisfaction I received as I felt and tasted his hard shaft on my tongue was immense, and I wanted more; all I could think of was making him cum for me, in my mouth. Then, unbidden, in my mind, all I could see was Talia covered in cum, and Melee leaking orc seed from all three of her holes. It felt as if I was driven mad with lust. Without aide I slid my face up and down his gigantic cock, taking it deeper and deeper, jamming the tool in my soaking dripping pussy. Faster and harder I slid my mouth along his length, tightening my lips, my mouth, around him, pausing whenever I felt his swollen crown at my lips. I was learning. I could swallow his precum while taking that cock in my mouth, and I will say I was pleased and proud of my developing skills at sucking his cock.

This sideways position was untenable for a long period of time tho, and I had to change my position. I pulled off Zyres' cock and sat myself upright, but I still kept the tool in me; feeling both that and his cock in me simultaneously was a pleasure I would be sure to repeat. I began to understand why Melee, and Talia as well, liked more than one, tho I would never have another man other than Zyre, I could use this anytime. After sitting up and inserting the tool back inside my wet slit, I took him in my hand and back into my wet warm mouth, where I felt his cock belonged. I took him as eagerly as before, thrusting my face over that shaft, soaking it in my spit and drool, he was dripping with it, as was my hand I used to stroke him while I fed upon his orc meat.

Zyre let me have my way with his cock for a time, but I knew him enough to know he wanted more. He is an orc after all, and orcs are rough and fierce in all things, and that included fucking. I did not mind, in fact I looked forward to it. The last face fucking he gave me was amazing, and I desperately wanted to make him cum.

I knew it was coming when both of his huge hands grasped my head and I felt his first hip thrust into my face. I released my hold on his cock and braced that hand against his thigh, the other still using the tool between my legs. He gripped me firmly and began pushing with force, over and over, deeper, as before. A hard push into my mouth, a slow withdrawal, a hard push in, holding himself, head pushed against my throat. I relaxed my jaw more, letting go, letting my throat open to take him.