How Another Couple Changed Us

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That is why he left some money to the three of them in his will and made them beneficiaries of his trust. As well as made me the majority shareholder of the charter service with the kids owning the rest. His condo he left to Al and Sally, with Al now gone was Sally's to do with as she saw fit.

I called Sally and told her: "Al's estate just got slightly more complicated. Jack left his condo to you and Al, with him dead it will hold up the probate till Jack's is settled. Then depending on Florida law the condo will need to be transferred to either you and Al or hopefully just you."

She asked: "Who has control of it now?"

I told her: "I do as the executor of his estate. Why?"

She wanted to know: "Can Leanne use it? She would pay rent and after I will sell it to her. Paul, she really likes it here and has been staying with me."

I told her: "I know he moved his clothes into Jill's when they got married an some of the things he wanted to keep. But I don't know what is left?"

She told me: "It's empty, he put the rest into storage. He was waiting for the market to go back up to sell it."

I said: "Sure I will fax the paper work to the hotel so she can sign it."

I they called Jim and asked him: "How are you making out with the cleaning supplies?"

He said: "Telling me to do that when you did was a stroke of genius. The two places I got stuff from when they found out we chartered jets signed us to ship their goods as soon as we get the ok to fly. We had it in less than forty-eight hours as an essential service provider."

I then told him: "Well your good work justifies what I am about to tell you. Go buy a thousand-dollar suit on the company dime, the new general manager vise president can't be wearing those shitty coveralls you wear."

I said: "What how, what the fuck is happening."

I told him: "Jack left the company to me and my daughters and son in-law. For now, that is the best I can do, but after I become the CEO, you will become the COO."

Jim said: "What the fuck is a COO?"

I told him; "Chief Operations Officer, how does that sound?"

He asked: "Does that mean I can make these dirt bags I wok with call me Mister Nelsen?"

I said: "Only if you want them to hate you and fuck things up for you."

He then said: "How about I say, every one of you has to call me Mister Nelsen except and then I name every one of them?"

I told him: "Don't do it till the end of the day and make sure you have a couple of cases of cold beer for them."

Ultimately Jim told them about his promotion but left out the part about calling him Mister Nelsen. He did how ever have the beer for all of them to enjoy. Word spread that the charter service was able to fly and other companies hire us to ship their goods. We ended up leasing planes from other companies to handle all the business.

The hotel private/club didn't open back up after the world started to get back to normal. Instead, I sold it to Sally, Leanne, and a group of five that had been working as whores. They found an investor and were starting a medical distribution supply business. They also started a high-end escort business as well. After all whores do what whores do.

As for Kim, Rita, and the twins and Will and myself. Will is still in the army and assigned to the Pentagon. He and Joy now have a sister for Richard her name is Holly. Tess and Lynne are doing well and their foundation is a success. Kim has stopped whoring as has Rita, instead they belong to a group of swingers and have a private club house to play in. The members are all extremely wealthy and have strict rules about who they have sex with outside the group.

Beth and Teddy are very happy and she is still whoring but to a smaller client list. He is still working as an independent contractor for the government. We sold the charter service to a bunch of investor capitalist, with the stipulation Jim Nelson be a member of the board of directors. Me, I retired and am splitting my time between Boston and Longboat. Rita Kim and I are still together and O still am ok with them having sex outside our relationship.