How Another Couple Changed Us

Story Info
How a couple were exposed to porn porn and more.
60.4k words
4.09
16.8k
30
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First a little about me and my wife. I grew up in foster care and even though I was a good student, I often found my self in trouble. When I was sixteen, I had been turned back to the state agency by my then foster parents as being to much for them to handle. I was facing charges for stealing a car and my court appointed lawyer told me, he and his wife would take me in. but if I screwed up, I would go to juvenile detention.

He got me pretrial probation for six months and I moved in with them. She I found out was a judge in the juvenile courts and not a fan of the way DCF was run. His name was Ken and she was Hellen, I was one of three other kids they were fostering. Another boy sixteen and a girl named Kim. Who was younger than me and the other boy Teddy.

They treated us as people not a way to get extra money, this was new to me and I like the way it made me feel. They really cared and help to change my out look at life. I went from an A B student to a straight A student. I was accepted to several colleges and they helped me to get scholarships so I could afford it. As well as letting me stay with them.

I got a part time job and worked my way up to being a shift manager. Weekends I worked long shifts and when I tried to pay them for room and board, they wouldn't hear of it. Talking with them I started to learn about the law and felt that was what I wanted to do as a career. My junior year of college Kim turned eighteen, we had been dating for a year at the point. Other than kissing we didn't go any further.

They found her a job when she was sixteen and she was now able to work full time. She was able to slit a two-bedroom apartment with a girl she worked with. When I started law school we moved in together and the day after I got my law degree, we where married. Ken and Hellen who changed the direction of our lives, stood up for us at the City Hall wedding. They gave each of us a check that was the money they got from the state as our foster parents. They told us they didn't need the money and did this for every kid they fostered. Now that you know that, here is the rest of our story.

Let me start off by saying, these events started to take place in January 2016. The real-estate market in Florida a year or two before had taken a big hit. Half million-dollar condos were now going for about two hundred and twenty-five thousand.

If that hadn't happened, the events I am going to tell you about most likely wouldn't of happen the way they did,

We had become empty nesters when our twins graduated high school and started college this past fall. After the holidays and the kids went back to school. Kim and I decided to take some time for ourselves.

We live in the Greater Boston area. My wife has been a stay-at-home mom while raising the children. Now with the kids away she wants to do something to fill her days.

My law practice was very successful. My career started in labor law representing unions and work place associations. But for the last few years, I have been working more with entertainers and with people that were wrongfully terminated from their place of employment. My staff numbers between ten to twelve people depending on my work load. I had recently taken on a partner so I could spend more time with my wife.

My wife and I had been enjoying a month-long vacation on Long Boat Key Florida. My wife is Kim and I am Paul, she is 50, but looks like she is in her late thirties. I on the other hand am fifty-five and look it.

We were staying in a small boutique condo complex with just eight units. The pool area is secluded and with only two other units with occupants it was quite and somewhat private. So, often Kim was able to sun topless.

The couple staying in one of the units never came to the pool. The other couple we meet the third day we were there and the wife also liked to get an all over tan.

Kim and Liz got along great and spent a lot of time at the pool. Liz's husband Dick was into golf and fishing and was off doing one or the other most days.

Most nights they went clubbing whereas Kim and I would try different places to eat. At the start of our second week the other couple left so, it was just the four of us.

One night after we ate Kim and I went to a movie she had been wanting to see. When we got back, we heard noise coming from the pool. Once in our unit Kim looked out the bedroom window. It was one of only three that could overlook the pool.

Kim said: "Honey come here, you have to see what Liz and Dick are up to."

When I got beside her and looked out the window. I saw Dick was in a lounge chair drinking a beer. While Liz was nude in the pool with two well-built black men, who were also nude. Well one of the guys was sitting on the edge of the pool while Liz was sucking his cock. While the other was behind Liz and seemed to be fucking her.

Kim said: "Liz seems to really be enjoying herself."

I pointed out: "Dick is as well; he can't stop playing with his cock while drinking his beer."

We then went to shower and get ready for bed. Kim was very aggressive during sex after seeing Liz. An hour later I woke up to see Kim at the window again.

I noticed she had one of her hands rubbing her pussy while the other was pinching her nipples. Pretending to still be asleep I watched give herself several orgasms.

When she was done watching she went into the bathroom and I heard the shower. I slipped out of bed and went to the window.

Dick was asleep and Liz and her studs were now on the pool deck on top of a large pad of some kind. She was being fucked in her pussy and ass at the same time.

I would have stayed and watched more, but I also wanted to see if Kim would start watching again. She didn't and slipped back into bed grabbed my cock and started sucking me off.

When I was close to getting off, she stopped, then asked me: "Do you ever fantasize me doing things like we saw Liz doing tonight?"

I told her: "Not before we saw Liz tonight."

She asked: "What does that mean?"

I told her: "Just now as you were sucking my cock. I wondered if you would like to have one of Liz's studs fucking your pussy while you sucked my cock."

Kim said: "I think you would like that more than I ever would so, dream on and you can finish yourself off."

Well two can play that game, I forced her legs apart and started eating her pussy. I brought her to the edge of getting off several times till she was begging me to make her cum.

Then told her: "I guess you will just have to finish yourself off."

She said: "Fuck you I will."

She got out of bed and went back to the window and said: "Fuck they are gone. "

I asked her: "How bad to you want to get off?"

Kim smiled and said: "Bad enough to let you do something special to me."

I asked her: "Like what?"

She said: "I'll let you cum on my face."

I told her: "No, I want to fuck your virgin ass."

She smiled and asked me: "When I went to shower did you look out the window and see Liz getting fucked in her ass?"

I replied: "Yes, and in her pussy at the same time. I watched you masturbate watching her before your shower. So, are you going to let me fuck your ass?"

She did and told me after she liked it and wants to do it more. We slept late in the morning and thought we would go to the Gulf Drive Café on Anna Maria Island for a late breakfast. But Kim wanted to tan first because the weather called for clouds moving in later.

So, we went to the pool with our coffee so, she could work on her tan. About a half hour later we saw Liz coming.

Kim asked me: "Will you leave so I can talk to Liz alone?"

I got up and headed back to the condo and watched TV. Kim obviously wanted to talk to Liz about what we saw last night.

Almost an hour later Kim came in and said: "I thought they were swingers. Liz told me she is a queen of spades and Dick is her sissy cuckold."

I said: "Hold on explain that to me. What is a queen of spades and what is a sissy cuckold?"

Kim said: "Liz took off the bottom of her swim suit. Her pussy is shaved and just above it she had a tattoo. It says 'BLACK COCK ONLY' with an arrow pointing to her pussy. On her ass is another tattoo of a spade like on the Ace of Spades with a white Q in the middle.

She told me the tattoos mean she only has sex with black men. Dick is only allowed to eat her pussy after one or more of her black studs breeds her.

He is also required to suck her lovers cocks clean and if necessary, suck them to be able to fuck her."

I asked: "How did they get into that?"

She said: "Liz told me to pay for college she did porn. The first time she did a scene as she called it. She hung around to see if she could do another to make more money.

According to her she did fluffing on the next shoot and found out she could do that every day as well as being in the videos.

She said the last shoot of the day was a girl having sex with a well-hung black guy for the first time. It was a real armature girl. Her boyfriend was there and he was going to be in the video.

Liz was the fluffer to keep the black guy hard. The couple was interviewed and she said it was his fantasy to see her with a well-hung black man.

Liz said it was going well she let the guy strip her and play with her pussy. She even sucked his cock, but when he went to fuck her, she froze and wouldn't do it.

So, Liz became her body double for the fucking. She had never been with a black guy and until that morning had only ever had sex with two other guys.

She did so well after that she worked mainly with black men. When she met Dick ten years ago and they got serious she told him and showed him some of her videos.

He confessed to her he had a roommate in college that was a black guy and he would suck the guy off sometimes. That he felt he was bi-sexual because of that.

Liz claims they are a match made in sexual bliss."

I asked: "What else did you talk about?"

Kim smiled and said: "She offered to share her black lovers with me and if not, she offered to teach me the pleasure of sex with a woman. Liz is bi-sexual and loves sex with women as much as she loves sex with black men."

I asked Kim: "Are you considering either of her offers? Before you answer I am ok if you take her up on either or both."

Kim then said: "That wasn't the only offers she made. She doing porn again and said she can get me in one of her videos that she is doing in Tampa next week."

I asked: "What did you tell her?"

She said: "I told her I didn't think it was something we would be interested in getting into. But by the look of your cock in your shorts, maybe it is something that you would be interested in me doing.

Would you like to see other men, black men having sex with me? To know it is being recorded and out there that our girls and friends may, see? Does that excite you?"

I told her the truth: "Excite me, yes. Do I want you to do it? Being recorded no. As far as you being with another man, I need to give that a lot of thought. Seeing you and Liz together, yes, I think I would enjoy you doing that."

We went to eat and did some shopping. When we got back Liz was just getting out of her car. She asked to come to our condo to talk. Kim told her sure.

Once inside Liz asked: "Kim did you tell Paul about what we talked about this morning?"

Kim told her: "I did."

Liz then asked: "What did you two decide?"

My wife told her: "While seeing you with those two studs last night turned me and Paul on. I don't think it is something I want to get into."

Liz then asked: "You said think not a defiant no. How about the two of you come and watch my next video shoot. Just watch you don't have to do anything unless you decide to.

Did you talk about my offer of teaching you the pleasure of being with a woman?"

Kim told her: "Yes, and Paul likes the idea and I will think about it. If Paul agrees I would love to watch you making your next video."

Liz then asked: "Since you both watched me last night. Would you be willing to let me watch the two of you. I will just watch and if you agree I would like to Jill myself off while you go at it."

Kim said: "You will just watch; you won't try to join in?"

Liz said: "I will only join if you both ask me to."

We went to the bedroom and for the next hour Kim and I fucked and sucked each other while Liz watched and played with her pussy. It really turned Kim on to be watch while having sex.

After I came in Kim's pussy and we were just lying there. Liz said: "Kim your pussy looks so hot with Paul's cum. Can I please eat your freshly fucked pussy?"

Kim looked at me and I told her: "It is up to you, but I would love to see her eating you out."

Kim spread wide and motioned Liz to come over. My cock quickly hardened again and I moved to Kim's mouth to suck my cock. She pushed me away so I sat back and watched Liz bringing my wife to two powerful orgasms.

Liz moved up and started kissing Kim. My wife responded with passion and started fingering Liz.

Liz broke the kiss looked at Kim and said: "Please you know what I need."

Kim kissed her way down Liz's body stopping to suck each nipple before devouring her pussy. After Liz got off several times as they laid in the afterglow. I got dressed and went out to get some take out.

When I got back, I could hear them going at it again. I peaked in and saw they were in a sixty-nine. The bathroom light was on so I went in to shut it off. They must have showered because there were wet towels on the floor.

By the time they took a break and came out of the bedroom the food was cold so I heated it in the microwave. Liz got dressed and left after we finished eating.

I asked Kim: "How was it, do you think you want to explore more of that going forward?"

Kim told me: "That, most definitely I will be doing a lot more of. Honey you are great at eating pussy, but you just can't compare with how another woman does it."

I asked: "How about eating Liz's pussy, did you like that as much as her eating yours?"

She told me: "Yes, you know when you cum and I keep sucking till you can't take it and stop me."

I told her: "Yes, the pleasure gets to intense."

She said: "It does for a woman as well, except a woman can take it and the feeling that it gave me to just keep making her cum made me orgasm as well."

I asked: "Are you up for some more sex?"

She said: "Honey my pussy is so sensitive right now, how about a blow job for now and you can fuck my ass again tonight."

For the next few days Kim and Liz would eat each other out at the pool while Dick and I watched. Kim loved that Dick was watching them. Once Kim straddled me and after I came in her. She sat on Liz's face as Liz sucked my cum from her pussy.

She then went over to Dick and shared my cum with him. He then asked me if I would like him to suck my cock clean. I thanked him for the offer, but told him no.

The day came for Liz's porn shoot and the four of us headed to Tampa. I didn't know where I was expecting it to take place at. But we left our car at a ride share lot and boarded a luxury motor coach.

A short ride later we pulled into an estate and were let out. The bus left and we followed the others into the home. It was set up for just what it was going to be used as.

I asked Dick: "Is this someone's home or a film set?"

He told me: "This is the third time we have been here and from what I was told. The family that owns it fell into financial hardship. They leased the house to a holding company that is in the business of renting properties for filming."

I asked: "So, the owners are not here?"

Dick smiled and said: "They are here, they live in the guest house now with their two daughters. The girls are nineteen and twenty. Both were extras when we were here last time."

I asked: "What do you mean by extras?"

He said: "Extra eye candy not having sex just extra need females."

I had to ask: "What about their parents do they know their daughters are naked in porn videos?"

Dick smiled and told me: "Not just the daughters, the wife also strips down and is an extra as well."

Liz and Kim had wondered off and I went to find them. I found them in a room setup for doing makeup. They were there talking to four well-built black men. Two of them looked familiar and I realized they were the two we saw with Liz at the pool.

As I approached, I heard one of them telling Kim: "Sweet thing didn't Liz tell you 'You haven't had real sex till you experience a big black cock fucking you.' We would be glad to help you to find out."

Liz noticed me and said: "Paul do you think Kim should take the boys up on their offer?"

Kim was looking at me with a look that told me I had better say no.

So, I said: "Kim is a big girl and she makes her own decisions. I will not try to influence her one way or the other."

Kim was blushing and took my arm and said: "Paul has all the cock I need sorry guys."

Just then two very beautiful girls came in. One of the black men said: "Lynn, Trish nice to see you two again. Are you going to be in the scene today?"

One of them replied: "Yes, we are and mom is as well."

He then asked them: "As extras or are you finally going to become porn stars?"

The other girl said: "Why are you so hot to have us being recorded having sex with you. Don't you like it when the cameras stop and we take care of all of you?"

He then asked: "Is your mom going to join in the after-shoot party again?"

The first one sad: "After she joined in for the first-time last week, she is hooked on all of your black cocks."

The makeup crew arrived and Kim and I left the room. The house was huge and all the bedrooms were set up in different themes. We ended up in the kitchen and found Liz talking to a guy who seemed to be in charge.

Liz introduced us: "Alan this is Kim and her husband Paul. Kim is the one I was telling you about. I think she would do very well if she would give it a try."

Alen looked at me and asked: "How did you land this one, talk about robbing the cradle. You look old enough to be her father, well done."

He then turned to Kim and said: "Honey even with your clothes on you are hot as hell. With your looks and what I can tell about your body. You can make a fortune in porn."

Kim told him: "I am flattered you think so, but I am fifty and not interested."

He then said: "I tried, stay, and watch we are shooting four scenes today. If you change your mind let me know. Even if you just want to be an extra."

Kim asked him: "What does and extra do?"

Alan told her: "Just get naked and be eye candy, no sex. Unless you change your mind. But since we don't have tests on you, condoms are required."

Liz spoke up and said: "Alan till I has sex with her a few days she hasn't been with anyone but her husband for over twenty years. She is safe if she changes her mind."

He said to Kim: "In that case please change your mind."

He then left to do something else and we wandered out to the pool. Of the four scenes they were doing Liz was in three. Dick would be in two of them as her cuckold husband. Those happened first It was strange to see him sucking the black cocks of the guys that fucked Liz. In the first it was just Liz, Dick and one of the black guys she had been with at the pool.

In the second Dick and Liz plus two black guys. At one point Liz was riding one of the guys reverse cowgirl, while she sucked the other. Dick was licking the guy's cock as it was fucking Liz. When he started to cum Dick pulled his cock out and let him finish in his open mouth. He swallowed and then sucked the cock clean. Liz moved off the black guy and sat on Dick's face and feed him the cum the guy shot in her pussy.

She sat up and the guy she had been sucking shot his load all over her face and into her mouth. Dick like I guess a cuckold is required, lick her face clean and it ended with them kissing.