How Big Are You?

Story Info
A curious girl has never seen a penis before.
1.7k words
4.5
114.8k
112
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MatthewVett
MatthewVett
1,821 Followers

"Are you hard?" Wendy asked, sitting between my legs, both of us sitting on her dorm room bed. Outside, college students were on their way to and from classes.

I froze, my hands still holding her shoulders. Her plump ass was against my crotch, my erection pressing eagerly against her backside. Would she believe I was just holding onto a roll of quarters? "Oh, uh, sorry about that." I pulled myself back slightly, but she followed, keeping her body pressed against mine.

"Oh, it's okay. I don't mind. It's kind of flattering," she admitted, wiggling her butt, briefly grinding it against me.

I raised my eyebrows. That wasn't the response I had expected... What should I say? What could I say? I elected to keep quiet and continued to massage her shoulders. A moan escaped her lips as she fell against my chest. Her hands rested on my upper thighs. She slowly began to graze her fingernails up and down, her hand coming within inches of the bulge in my jeans. I slid forward, hoping that she would come into contact with it.

"That feels good," I said, stifling my own moan. Her shirt was thin. I could feel the contours of her body through the fabric, the unique geography of her body, the artistry of her form. "Have you started that Judge Dee book yet? What do you think of it?"

"I love it! It reminds me a lot of Sherlock Holmes, but I like how all the different threads weave together," she explained, her hands curving around each other as she spoke. "I'm almost done with it, and then we can have a real discussion."

"Sounds great." I moved my hands to her bare neck, kneading knots out of her muscles and caressing her collarbone. From my position, her low-cut top hid little. Her full breasts lay exposed below me, her cleavage open, inviting my hands to reach down and grab her breasts, only her scarlet bra denying me a better view. My cock rose, pushing against her. She giggled. I bit my lip.

"So...Eric..." she started, hesitating. My heart pounded as she waited to continue. "How big are you?" she finally asked.

"Big?" I asked. She wasn't asking what I thought she was asking...was she?

"Yeah, you know...this," she said, reaching back to poke my hardness. So, she was...

"About...six and a half inches, I guess" I answered, my hands moving on to her temples, my thumbs pressed against the base of her skull, hoping my tone had enough doubt that she wouldn't suspect I had actually measured it.

"Hmm..." She held up her hands, her palms flat, in front of her face, adjusting the difference between them until she was satisfied. "So like...this big?" she asked.

I reached around her and took her hands in mine, slightly adjusting them to be closer together. "Like this."

"Ohh..." She studied the gap between her hands momentarily, before asking innocently, "Can I see it?"

My eyelids fluttered. Had I heard her right? "You want to see it?"

She turned around and faced me, resting on her knees, her cheeks pink. Her eyes dropped down to my lap. "I mean, if you don't mind... Can I?" she asked, raising her eyes to mine, brushing her dark hair away from her face. A beautiful young woman was asking to see my dick. What else could I say?

"Sure."

She beamed and hugged me tightly, her bust weighing against me. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close, savoring the pressure. "Oh, thank you, Eric!" She pulled back and smiled expectantly, her hands folded in her lap, her stare locked onto my lap. "So?"

My cheeks burned. I reached down. I was really going to do this... Wendy waited patiently, her gaze and grin unwavering. "Let me just, uh, get ready," I said. I cupped my shaft and stroked it while she watched, making sure I was as large as possible before my debut. I bit my lip and averted my eyes, trying to minimize the awkwardness inherent in jerking off in front of a friend.

"Does this help?" she asked. I turned to her. Her shirt was off. She reached behind her back and undid her bra. The cups fell onto the bed, exposing her firm, round breasts, jiggling as she sat upright, her pink nipples hard.

"Y-yeah..." She smiled proudly. I stared at her chest while stroking. My cock strained against my pants, eager to escape. If I kept going, pretty soon I was going to need a change of clothes... I stopped. This was it.

I pulled down my zipper. Wendy's eyes widened. She leaned forward, her breasts hanging. I reached in and grasped my cock. I pulled it out. Wendy gasped softly, her hand at her mouth. "Wow," she whispered. She reached towards it, and stopped. She looked up at me. "Can I touch it?" I nodded and swallowed, watching as her trembling hand came closer.

Her hand closed around my shaft, delicately, as though she were afraid she might break it. I shuddered. Her hand was so soft. She gave me a gentle squeeze, then a harder one. My cock twitched, and her mouth broke into a wide smile as she giggled. She pinched the head, studying it, examining it with a careful eye. "I can't believe I'm holding your cock," she suddenly blurted out. "This is kind of crazy, isn't it?"

"Kind of," I agreed with a laugh, the tension sublimating away in a moment of ludicrousness.

"I've never seen one up close before," she confessed. I was her first? I was glad I had taken the time to make the best first impression... I could scarcely believe that a college freshman as beautiful as her was so inexperienced. "What this?"

"It's a circumcision scar."

"Oh, so you're circumcised?"

"Yeah."

"I like it..." She circled her fingers around my ruddy head, lowering it down my shaft, the sensation electric. She squeezed. My cock was throbbing in her hand. She closed her eyes. "Whoa, I can feel your pulse... Lub-dub, lub-dub... So cool... It's thick. Is the head always that big?"

"Not always. Not from what I've seen in porn or anything. It's not like I get in a circle with my friends and compare."

"Why not?! If I had a dick I'd totally do that all the time!"

"Well I'd let you borrow mine, but I'm kind of attached to it..."

She looked up at me, my cock almost touching her face, her hand possessively wrapped around it. "You'll let me check it out whenever I want, though, right? We'll be like, penis pals!"

"Wouldn't that disqualify you?"

"No," she explained patiently, "Because I'm sharing yours. Like a time-share."

"That means you're responsible for taking care of it, too. You can't just be a squatter."

She cast her eyes down, only slowly raising them back to me. She mumbled something I couldn't hear. Her cheeks looked as red as her bra had been. "What did you say?"

"Can I?" she repeated, barely audible.

"Of course you can! Whenever you want!' I said, more eagerly than I had intended.

She looked from the newly-won prize in her hand back to me, waving it in front of her mouth. "So it feels good when someone sucks on it, right?"

"Really good," I replied, hoping her question wasn't just idle curiosity.

She pouted, apparently not entirely convinced. Her deep brown eyes bore into mine as she kissed my cock. She kissed it again, more deeply, her lips barely parting. Once more she kissed me, her mouth opening, taking my head between her plump, red lips. I watched, transfixed, as she engulfed my cock, my shaft slowly vanishing into her warm, tight, wet mouth. A hiss escaped my gritted teeth as I clenched her sheets tightly.

Her tongue swirled and slathered around my manhood. My hips bucked. I wanted to be deeper inside her, deeper inside of her heavenly mouth. She gripped my hips, her nostrils flared, her eyes narrowed as she forced all of my inside of her, until her lips met my crotch, and every last inch of my cock was in her mouth. I brushed my hand against her cheek. She was amazing.

She released me with a wet gasp and breathed deeply. She wrapped her hand around my moist cock and stroked it up and down furiously. Panting, she asked, "How is it so far?"

"You're amazing. And you've never done this before?"

"Nope!' she grinned. "Guess I'm a natural, huh?"

"I'll say..."

"Well, I can't take all the credit," she said, punctuating her sentence with a kiss. "I have a pretty good partner to work with, too. Do you want me to keep going?"

"God yes," I sighed.

She simpered and licked her lips before taking my cock back into her mouth. I reached down and rubbed her shoulders as her head bobbed up and down, and was rewarded with a muffled moan of appreciation. Her breasts pushed rhythmically against my thighs, her pebble-hard nipples rubbing against my skin.

She held the base of my shaft firmly as she pulled me out of her mouth and began to lick the length of my manhood with the same desperate eagerness that she would a melting ice cream cone. My body clenched. Pleasure swelled within me, bubbling to the surface, impossible to contain much longer. "I'm gonna cum," I warned her.

But she didn't stop.

All the while making eye contact with me, she consumed my cock and firmly sucked, licking the underside of my shaft, her cheeks sunken. I was done for. I couldn't last any longer. I thrust inside of her, my cock spasming between her lips, pulsating, throbbing, as my cum gushed inside of her. She adeptly swallowed every last drop, never once breaking her stride.

Finally, I was empty. She released me and squeezed my shaft gently, immediately licking up the last pearl of semen that dripped out of me. "Wow, that was lot!," she said. "It tastes...strange... But good! Like a salty dessert... I like it..."

"Thanks," I gasped, panting on her bed. She crawled into bed and snuggled up to me, my arm between her pert breasts, my hand resting against her warm, moist crotch.

She traced a circle against my chest. "Can I do that again?" she asked.

"Anytime, Wendy," I answered, as I undid the button on her pants. "But first, there's something I want to try..."

MatthewVett
MatthewVett
1,821 Followers