How Can I Help - Caitlin

Story Info
Sometimes everyone has to pitch in.
11.6k words
4.64
21.9k
35
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,067 Followers

When I started the story, 'It's Only a Blowjob,' I had two differing plots in mind, so here's an alternative to the same theme. All characters are 18 or over.

Caitlin was bouncing along the sidewalk next to her BFF Grace. "Man! Mrs. Adams's final was a bear! I hope I get at least a 95 but who knows," she said, "but that was the last one. We can coast through the rest of our senior year," she grinned.

"You crack me up. The rest of us stress out over getting a passing grade and you get all upset if you get one question wrong! I hate you," the cute blonde sighed. She looked at her friend, 5' 6", perhaps 125 lbs. with glowing straight red hair. Her figure was perfect, tight round butt, narrow waist, and large boobs. Caitlin did not just get top grades, she was an incredible athlete, owning the school mile record for girls, then working out with the boys and often out-lifting them.

Grace glanced down at her full-figured body, 5' 3", 135 lbs, large ass, love handles. At least, her boobs were bigger than Caitlin's though not by much. The other difference between them was Caitlin was still a virgin and Grace was far from it. She'd found soon after turning 18 that girls who weren't genetically gifted had to make up for it by opening their legs, mouths, and ass. Being blonde was a plus, being stacked didn't hurt but it was her willingness to please in any way possible that gave her a full dating schedule. Grace was rarely sitting at home on weekends while Caitlin was home studying or out on a run.

It wasn't that boys hadn't tried. They had. A half-dozen times Grace had set Caitlin up on blind dates only to have the boys told to keep their hands to themselves. The net result was Caitlin learned sex through Grace's stories and Grace was going to graduate with Caitlin's tutoring.

"You going out with Daryl tonight?" Caitlin asked, "Is he the one who likes to put it in your ass?" she asked.

"That's Derek, or come to think of it that's every guy. Daryl is the one who has to cum in my mouth. He's incapable of cumming unless I suck his cock," she sighed. "At least he doesn't fuck me in the ass first. God! I hate that," she sighed.

Caitlin fake shuddered, "Just thinking about it makes me want to throw up," she said. "Let's talk about something else. Why did Coach Roberts cancel field hockey practice after school?"

"His wife called. Her water broke," Grace sighed, "I can't even imagine going through that. Those videos in health class scared me so much I wouldn't let a guy near my pussy for a week...well, at least with their cocks," she grinned.

Caitlin laughed, "I can't imagine you going a week without having a guy do you."

"Do me? Just say it. Say fuck, say 'I can't imagine you going a week without a guy fucking you.'"

Caitlin sighed, "I can't imagine you going a week without a guy fucking you. Feel better?" she blushed.

"Good girl. We'll make a slut out of you soon. Anyhow, love you. Have a good weekend," Grace said as they stopped in front of her house.

Caitlin hugged her friend wondering what it would be like having a guy doing what he wants with her like Grace always allowed. Putting their erections in her vagina, mouth, and, she shuddered, her ass. "No way!" she muttered.

"No way what?" Grace called, "Are you talking to yourself again?"

Caitlin stopped and shook her head, "No way I'm studying all weekend. Love you," she said as she waved goodbye.

She couldn't wait to get home with an afternoon off. She'd have time to get some of her homework done and then she'd allow herself to watch TV tonight! She trotted up the walk hearing what sounded like an argument. Her parents never argued or if they did they made sure she wasn't around. She quietly opened the door and stopped.

"You have time, you just don't want to. I've never said no," her father pleaded.

"You like doing it, I don't, plus you can take care of it yourself," her mother sighed. "Shit! Ok. Just this once."

Caitlin shut the door loudly, "I'm home. Mom? Dad?"

"We're in here, honey," her mother said a bit loudly.

Caitlin wondered what was upsetting them and if it was some chore, she could do it. "I heard you guys arguing. If there's anything I can help out with, let me know, please? How can I help?" she asked. It was strange to see Mom standing in front of her dad as he was doing up his belt.

Marjorie was blushing, "It's nothing, honey. Just...you, know a chore that your father wants me to do." She started to go to the kitchen, "I didn't know you'd be home this early. No field hockey?" she asked.

"Coach Roberts canceled...look, you know I can take some of the chores on around here. You have a full-time job, cook all out meals, shop..." she said firmly.

Dave shook his head and chuckled, "I know want to pitch in, but some chores are...well, better done by your mother." He stood up, "I'm going over to the driving range."

Caitlin felt angry. Mom worked her ass off as a paralegal and never neglected their needs. She always prepared great dinners and always had the laundry done. Caitlin did what she could taking on most of the cleaning chores but putting more on her mom's plate wasn't fair. "Whatever it is, I'll do it," she said with her fists on her hips.

Marjorie laughed, "Sweetie, drop it. This is something you should just leave to me. I'm sure you could do it but just let us take care of it." She looked at her husband, "You're right. I'll do it...tonight. Happy?"

"Damn it! Mom, you always do that. Whatever it is, just let me take care of it. I'm over 18, a woman, not a little girl anymore. I can't think of anything you do around here I can't!" She said almost angrily. Then her voice softened, "You can relax for once," Caitlin said. "Dad, what is it you need me to do?"

Dave looked blankly at his daughter, then over at his wife, "Um..."

Marjorie laughed, "Ok. Your father isn't happy that I don't give him blowjobs anymore. There. Is this something you think you can do?" she said before laughing, "Honey. You always want to pitch in, but there are some things you just can't do."

Caitlin blushed, looking between her father and her mother. She looked back at her father who wasn't looking at her face but her chest. She realized her nipples had hardened and felt a shiver go down her spine recognizing the look. Then she remembered Grace showing her videos of girls giving blowjobs telling her it was nothing and guys love it when she let them ejaculate...cum in her mouth. The taste isn't all that bad and she gets great dinners out of it.

"OK, I'll do it," she said. "You want me to do it now?" she asked.

Marjorie sputtered, "What? No! He's your father and..."

"And, it's nothing. If it frees up time for you and Dad gets what he wants. Win, win," she smiled. "Dad, would it be ok if I give you a blowjob?"

Tom looked at his wife then back at his daughter, "I'd like that," he smiled, "I didn't think you knew how."

"I've never done it but I've seen videos. How hard can it be?" she asked. "Mom? Can you show me how then you don't need to worry about doing this anymore," she smiled.

Marjorie shook her head, "I can't believe this." She came back into the living room, "Ground rules. You'll do this in our bedroom or in yours. Not here in the living room. I don't want to see it. It is your call if he cums in your mouth or not. He always gives a warning when he's close so you can pull off and jerk him off or keep going. Also, if you don't like it, stop. This is not anything you need to do. Your father just wants me...us to do this. It's not any kind of need. Got it?" she asked. "Let's go upstairs. We'll do it in our bedroom this time. After that...I don't want to know," she sighed.

Marjorie looked at her husband, "Dave, stop it. Don't look at our daughter as if she's some slut."

"How about if I buy her dinner first?" he smiled as they entered the bedroom.

Marjorie blushed as she remembered when they were first dating he'd asked for a blowjob and she told him yes, but only after he took her to dinner. "Your father is an evil man. Don't let him talk you into anything else, ok?" she said. "OK, Dave. Take off your pants."

Caitlin's eyes widened as her father undid his belt, the top snap, and then the zipper, the entire time looking right at his daughter. He grinned as he pushed his pants and boxers to the floor. He sat on the bed and propped himself up with his arms, a shit-eating grin on his face. She'd seen videos of penises or cocks but this was the first in real life. She suddenly understood Grace's fascination with them. Dad's cock was long and fat with thick ropes of purple veins running up the shaft. It was growing, bouncing up his leg onto his stomach as it got longer and thicker. Soon it was lying on his stomach pointing at his chin. Her knees bent on their own.

"Honey, you don't have to do that yet," her mother said softly. "I can start."

Cailin felt almost a need to do this. She knelt and gripped the warm pulsing shaft. His warm moist musky aroma was intoxicating and it felt as if it had a heart beating inside. Then there was the texture, the heat, and the stiffness of her father's cock, the flesh throbbing in her hand. Grace never mentioned anything about how powerful a hard cock felt.

"Ok, if you're going to do this, your father likes to play with my boobs. It's up to you if you want to take off your top," Marjorie said.

Caitlin roused herself and nodded, "I want to do it right. I want Daddy to be happy," she said. She pulled off her top and then reached around to undo her bra. It made her feel proud to hear both her parents softly gasp seeing her breasts.

Dave never hesitated. He reached down and squeezed his daughter's tit. It was heavy and soft. He could play with it all night, he thought. He looked at his wife, "It would be hot if you took off your top and got down there to show Caitlin how you suck my cock," he smiled.

Marjorie groaned, "Another of your father's fantasies is a three-way, not fun like with another guy but with another woman. Not happening," she sighed, but she pulled off her top and knelt next to her daughter.

Dave had a breast in each hand as he felt his daughter stroking his cock.

Marjorie looked at her daughter. She'd seen that look and knew what it was. "I know. The first time I saw your dad I said to myself, 'I'm going to marry this guy.' It's important to know that there has to be more to a man than his cock, however," she grinned, "a cock like this makes up for leaving the toilet seat up and leaving his shoes lying around," she chuckled. "What I do first is lick his balls then the underside of the shaft," she said.

Caitlin was fascinated watching her mother suck first the left testicle and then the right into her mouth. She could see her tongue bathing the scrotum as she did that. She was gently stroking his cock while doing it. Then she popped the nut out of her mouth and licked from the base to the head a couple of times.

Marjorie sat back, "Ok, you do that," she said.

Caitlin was feeling flushed, whether it was the heady aroma of manly crotch sweat; seeing her mother licking her father's genitals; or his fingers pulling on her nipple. Whatever, it was a great feeling. She gripped the shaft and then sucked a testicle into her mouth, tasting the saltiness. Then she did the other one. The musky taste and texture were arousing. She could feel slippery fluids leaking from her Daddy's cock as she stroked him, so she rubbed it into the shaft. She popped his right ball out of her mouth then ran her tongue up to the tip, tasting the juices as they flowed into her mouth.

She looked at her mother, "Does he like to be licked down here?" She licked under his ballsack and down to his perineum. Her daddy let out a pleasured groan and lifted his legs so she kept licking. She could almost feel his cock get even bigger as she did that so if this feel good perhaps going a little farther...

"That's far enough," Marjorie said. She'd gone there and Dave loved it but she swore that was the last time.

Caitlin nodded and licked her way back up his scrotum and up the stiff shaft. Then she knew what he wanted and without waiting for her mother to show her, she pulled his cock down, opened her mouth, and pressed her face onto her Daddy's cock.

Marjorie sat back and smiled up at her husband. "Ok. It's good to get another chore off my plate. I'm going to go start dinner. You two have fun," she said as she stood and left the room pulling on her top.

Caitlin was doing what she'd seen the girls in the videos do rapidly fisting the base of the cock while sucking as much of the top half as she could. She stopped and looked up, "Am I doing it right, Daddy?" she said still stroking him.

"Honey, you're doing great. It feels wonderful. Here, get up. Let's lie on the bed since your knees will get sore," he said. "If you like, you can take off your shorts. It's better when you're totally naked, I mean there's something really hot about that."

Caitlin stood and nodded, "OK, Daddy. I want you to be happy." She felt a rush as her Daddy lay back and opened his legs. His cock was lying on his lower stomach almost to his navel. His huge ballsack hung down in a way that seemed to frame his hairy asshole. She peeled off her shorts and panties, checking the crotch as she felt them stick. She'd wet her panties. She pulled them off and then crawled between his legs.

Dave lay back as his daughter's soft lips again wrapped around his cock Now her huge breasts were dangling a good half-foot from her chest topped by large pink nipples. He reached under and grabbed both soft masses as she felt her tongue stroking his cock along with her lips clenching the shaft.

She wanted to feel his balls again so she cupped them and gently stroked the hairy sack. Then she remembered the girls in the videos so she spread her legs wide as she lay on her side. He must have liked that as his breathing changed. She found her gag reflex faded as she seemed to get used to the intrusion against the back of her throat. She stopped and looked up at him, "Daddy, you can cum in my mouth. I mean if I don't like it I'll tell you so next time you'll know." She took his cock back in her mouth and found she could get 3/4 of him into her throat before gagging. She could tell a lot about how well she was doing by his breathing. He sometimes breathed in deeply, other times he'd give a soft gasp, and others he almost was panting.

He liked when she licked under his balls so she stroked his perineum. Her middle finger brushed his asshole causing a sharp gasp. She did it again and decided he liked that. As it was slick with her spit she circled the tight bud before slipping inside. It felt strange the way the sphincter tightly gripped her finger. 'Grace told me guys love having their assholes fingered, and she was right,' she mused. Her jaw was getting sore as she had never used her muscles like that and hoped he'd cum soon,

Dave was getting close and wanted to delay but his daughter found his ass and pushed her finger inside him. He desperately wanted this to last longer but her finger was actively plunging into his rectum. "Oh fuck!" he grunted through gritted teeth. Then he couldn't hold it any longer and exploded in his daughter's mouth.

Caitlin was pressed fully onto her Daddy's cock when a hot jet of sperm splashed against the back of her throat. All she could do was swallow or she'd choke so she gulped down each spurt as he came. She'd never seen or heard a man cum before, but his whole body seemed to tense up and he was grunting as if trying to lift a car. Finally, he went limp and she slid her finger out of his ass and his cock out of her mouth and sat back. Next time, she'd have a towel handy to clean off her face and finger.

Dave groaned happily and looked at his daughter sitting looking at him. "That was perfect, honey. There's nothing I'd have you change," he smiled.

"I'm going to clean up," the cute redhead said, "no idea why I decided to do that, it just seemed like something you'd enjoy," she said holding up her slick finger.

Dave smiled, "Holy shit, that was incredible. Your mother never did that to me. Very stimulating. How was it...you know, me cumming in your mouth?" he asked.

"It was fine. I need a warning though. I almost choked and if I didn't swallow quickly I would have," she smiled. "I'm glad you liked it. I'm going to clean up."

Dave appraised his daughter's naked body wishing he could fuck her. Her trimmed red vee above her thigh gap was almost an arrow saying, put your cock here. When she turned, her ass was a perfect pair of tight bowling-ball-sized globes. Oh, to fuck that ass, he sighed as he stroked his cock. Amazingly, he was still hard.

Marjorie came in and sighed, "She gave up?" she asked, "Fuck me. You're still hard. Get that under control. I came to tell you dinner's ready," she sighed.

"No, she was great. Something hot about a girl giving head for the first time. Bring your pussy over here, I need to fuck you," he grinned.

Marjorie looked at his cock but then shook her head, "I'm tempted but dinner will be ruined. Get yourself under control, splash cold water on it." She headed down the hall to the bathroom where Caitlin was cleaning up, "Dinner's ready, sweetie."

Dinner was quieter than usual. No one asked how school was, or anything new at work. Finally, Marjorie brought up the thing on all their minds, "So, did you mind giving your father a blowjob?" she asked her daughter. She sighed, "Now there's a question I never dreamed I'd be asking."

Caitlin chuckled, "It was fun. I like doing it because it makes Daddy happy."

Marjorie sighed, "That's not enough. I know you want to carry your weight and you do, more than most kids your age I suspect, but did you like it? If this weren't a chore, would you still like it?"

Caitlin looked embarrassed, "Um, I would. I mean I liked it most because Daddy was really happy afterward but I liked the taste and..." she got quiet.

"And what, honey? It's ok, we're not going to laugh or anything," Marjorie patted her arm.

"I liked the musky smell and how he reacted...I felt things down there," she looked at her lap. "An aching but not a bad aching."

Marjorie smiled, "That is nice, isn't it?" She looked accusingly at her husband, "Did you know she was feeling these things? You didn't think to..."

Caitlin interrupted, "No. I didn't tell Daddy. He looked like he wanted a nap anyhow," she said. "It's ok. I didn't need anything."

"Dave," Marjorie gave her husband a dirty look.

"I didn't know but next time..." he said. He thought back to the many times he'd done his wife then said, "It's only fair, I did you now you do me."

The next day after field hockey practice, Caitlin came home and kissed her mother on the cheek, "I'm going to shower, start my homework, and then give Daddy a blowjob," she said cheerfully.

"Ok," Marjorie sighed, "Make sure he washes his junk before you...you know," she said. "I meant to ask, did you let him cum in your mouth or pull off," she asked.

"Oh, he came in my mouth. He sure must have needed it, there was a lot of sperm," she said cheerfully.

"You swallowed or did you spit it out?" her mother asked. For some reason, she found the image of her daughter's mouth wrapped around her husband's cock arousing. Then she appraised her daughter's lips before internally scolding herself.

"I swallowed. It's ok, isn't it? It's not bad for me?" she looked concerned.

Marjorie laughed, "No, it's probably good for you, you know, protein? All that is up to you. You did great, honey. Dave told me last night it was the best blowjob he'd ever had."

Caitlin came over and hugged her mother, "That was rude of him. I'm sure he was just saying that."

Marjorie stroked her daughter's back, the strange thought that she could almost feel their nipples right against each other. "No, I'm not upset about it. I never liked the taste nor the smell," she sighed, "I never wanted to put a lot into it so if you like it, it's one less thing to do around here. Maybe I should take lessons from you," she laughed.

barkirk
barkirk
3,067 Followers