How Can I Help - Caitlin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bullshit!" Caitlin smiled. "Everything you do you do well." Her mother was always so self-deprecating. She suspected both were just being nice. "Ok, well thanks, Mom. I'm going to go shower."

Dave came home and surprised his wife. She was vacuuming the living room. He came up quietly behind her and put his hands over her breasts, "Guess who!" he said as he nibbled on her earlobe.

Marjorie sighed and pulled a hand down and under her shorts, she moaned, "Larry," she sighed, "Dave always works late on Thursdays, and your fingers are much bigger than his, and," she pressed her ass against his crotch, "no way Dave's packing anything like this. She wiggled her ass and then turned her head to kiss the man's lips. She opened her eyes and then jerked her head back. "Oh, God! Sorry. Kidding, kidding. Hi, Honey. Lasagna good for dinner?"

It was an ongoing joke between them. At her firm's party last summer, the tall black lawyer in acquisitions had monopolized her dance card, his hands exploring all of her that would be seen as appropriate. He never once suggested anything, never once took liberties but it became a trigger for them ever since. After much prodding, she admitted he'd been hard and pressed his rigid shaft against her. He was a powerful member of the firm but she had no idea how powerful until he let her feel his formidable asset against her pussy. She palmed her husband's pants' front as she said that. Then a few months later she was reassigned to him. He never asked her to lunch, never to dinner but she could feel his eyes on her whenever they worked together.

"You should quit teasing him, you're cruel," Dave said. Then he chuckled and pinched her nipples, "Fuck him! I mean, not literally, the low-cut top you wore the other day must have driven him up a wall."

Marjorie shook her head, "he told me that I had to stop that as he made too many mistakes, and as much as he liked the view, it frustrates him that he'll never be able to act on it." She pushed her husband away, "Go take care of that." She looked at the bulge in his pants, "You have 45 minutes until dinner. Don't tell me you need Caitlin," she sighed.

"You told me you didn't want to know. Love you," he smiled and kissed his wife. "You know, you could just suck him off, it's only a blowjob," he smiled. "Plus, aren't you guys flying to New York next week?

"Dave! It's one thing for someone within the family to do that but that would be having sex, cheating, regardless of what Clinton said," she said sternly.

Dave chuckled, "It would be cheating if I hadn't told you it's fine. I'd hate if you fucked him, really hate that, but a blowjob?" he shrugged his shoulders, "Eh. No big deal. Now speaking of which...or, rather, not speaking of which..."

Marjorie shook her head, first because she had the image of her sweet daughter dutifully putting her father's dick in her mouth. How the hell did they get there? Secondly, she felt her nipples harden and pussy throb thinking about the possibility of seeing...touching...tasting that huge cock. 'It's only a blowjob,' she thought. It isn't as if she's opening her legs, being penetrated, and filled with another man's cum. Then another unbidden thought popped into her mind. What if Caitlin wanted to help her? The last time she had a woman go down on her was her sophomore year.

She was leaning against the kitchen counter, her fingers inside her panties thinking about what having that beautiful redhead between her legs would be like...

Dave knocked softly on his daughter's door. He opened it after hearing her invitation to come in.

"Hang on, Grace. Daddy's here. Can I call you back? Cool, love you," she said before ending the call. "Hey, Daddy, what do you need...oh!" she said as she glanced at the front of his pants. She patted the bed, "How soon until dinner? Take off your pants." She yanked all her clothes off as she watched her father strip.

Dave came over and sat on the bed. "A half-hour, or so," he smiled. Caitlin's soft hand was stroking his cock as he lay back on his daughter's bed. Her tits flopped on her chest as she switched positions, and then knelt on the bed so she could lick his shaft. He cupped one of her huge breasts and put his head back enjoying his daughter's lips sucking on the sensitive head, her tongue flicking against the underside.

Caitlin stroked her father's heavy ballsack while taking more of him into her mouth. This was fun. She'd considered sucking a boy's penis to be dirty and disgusting, especially seeing the videos of the girls sucking dick right after the men pulled out of the women's pussies or ass...especially that. But tasting the musky, salty, throbbing shaft made her nipples ache and her pussy wet. She wondered what this fat rod would feel like inside her and thought about playing with herself, but she couldn't do that in front of Daddy. She then kissed her way down to his balls, under his balls. Mom wasn't there to tell her not to so she licked across the smooth strip until she got to his anus. As she stroked his cock and swirled her tongue into the puckered bud she felt the increased stream of precum.

What earlier made her shudder, what she'd thought was disgusting seemed all the more powerfully arousing. Plus, it was the truly gross that made Daddy the happiest.

Cailin looked up at her Daddy and the man's face was red, his mouth open, and his hairy chest heaving. She licked her way back up and drove her mouth onto his cock. She was able to take more this time than the day before. He seemed to like it if she licked the shaft as she bobbed her head.

Dave felt himself getting close, especially as he felt Caitlin's finger stroking his perineum, teasing his ass. "That's great, baby...yesss," he sighed as she responded by pressing her middle finger into his anus. This felt amazing as she was also taking more of him into her throat than she'd done last time. He was squeezing her tit harder as she sucked eagerly on his cock. 'Damn!' he thought, 'She's buried to her knuckle in my ass.' But then he felt everything boil up and gasped, "I'm cumming, baby...I'm...oh fuck!"

Cailin ground and rotated her middle finger deeper as she swallowed the first jet of warm sperm. It was easier to drive her finger deep inside his as he was lifting his ass off the bed. Daddy was humping his cock deep into her throat as he shot spurt after spurt into her stomach.

Caitlin kept sucking even after he'd collapsed, milking all the tangy cum from his softening cock. When he was too soft to keep in her mouth she popped him out and knelt back, wiping her mouth. "I guess I did ok," she grinned, "That was a lot of cum."

Dave groaned, "Wow. Better than yesterday, I mean you seem to know how to make me feel great," he said as he leaned forward and kissed her. Then he pulled back, "Sorry. I forgot you're my daughter and not a lover," he stammered.

Caitlin pulled his face to hers and opened her mouth. She'd French kissed before but never when she was aroused. She moaned softly feeling his hands on her breasts, then she broke the kiss and smiled, "Why can't I be both?" she asked. "I've heard you tell Mom that you want to do something and she's often too tired. I can help. We'd better get dressed, Mommy will have dinner ready."

Over the next week or two, Catlin expected her Daddy to come to her room, and with Grace's help researched various ways in various positions to suck cock.

"Why the sudden interest in sucking cock?" Grace asked, "What about licking pussy?"

Caitlin smiled, "I might learn that next. "No reason. I'd like to acquire some skills before college. I hate failing at anything," she smiled.

Grace shook her head, "You're weird, but I love that about you. Let's head over to the Burger Barn for lunch today."

One day, Dave opened her bedroom door to see his daughter naked on her back, her head hanging over the edge of the mattress with her mouth open. His cock got instantly hard seeing the bare perfect body laid out on the bed. Her legs were spread wide and he wished he could be on the other side of the bed. She looked at him and licked her lips. He pulled down his pants and leaned over to line up his cock with that inviting opening.

Caitlin liked this position. Daddy was playing with her nipples which she loved. She really liked the intimacy of his scrotum slapping against her nose and forehead. Plus, she didn't need to guess what he wanted. He pulled out and then turned around offering her his ass. This was much more logical as she'd be doing exactly what her Daddy needed. She was able to reach around and stroke his cock as she licked his anus. After a minute of that, he returned to fucking her mouth.

Dave quit trying to be careful as his daughter's hands pulled him against her face and soon he was simply fucking her face as if he were fucking her pussy. He'd never done it like this and it was the best he felt. Then her finger found his ass and plunged inside.

Caitlin liked it like this but his pubic bone was rock-hard and her lips were getting smashed, but the balls slapping on her face and the pungent aromas made all this worth it. Soon after she drove her middle finger into his ass he let out a groan and she easily swallowed his gift.

After they got cleaned up and entered the kitchen, Marjorie did a double take, "Did you hurt your lips, honey?" she asked.

"Field hockey," Caitlin sighed, "Stacy's elbow."

The next day, Caitlin was naked on all fours, her mouth open so as he knelt in front of her, his cock slid perfectly between her lips. She sucked on his cock for a few minutes then pulled out and looked up at him. "Fuck my face, but take it easy on my lips. They're still a bit sore," she smiled. She moaned in pleasure as he took her pigtails and plunged his cock into her throat. This time he resisted slamming hard into her and after he came she flopped back smiling, "Much better. Let's clean up and go get dinner."

Then the following days Caitlin knelt on the floor; then she had her Daddy straddle her chest; another day she lay on her back on the floor while Dave virtually did pushups with his hips above her face.

Dave opened his daughter's door on Friday wondering what new position she had up her sleeve. He felt his productivity at work had slipped, though no one mentioned it to him. He was intrigued by his daughter's eagerness to please him with her mouth wondering where this came from. Marjorie hadn't brought up the subject but she had to know when he and Caitlin did every evening before dinner. He wanted to return the favor but the girl shook her head every time saying they'd be late for dinner.

He wished he felt more guilty about the one-sided pleasuring but deep down he felt like he'd won the lottery. He'd had a few blowjobs before and after marriage, though none had allowed him to cum in their mouths. Another frustration was not being able to tell anyone. He'd been at lunch with friends who'd talked about the great sex they'd had with their wives or girlfriends and what he was getting at home topped their stories but he couldn't say anything. What started as being a dutiful daughter seemed to change into a need for her. Caitlin not only wanted his cum, but she also wouldn't stop sucking on his cock until she'd extracted every drop of cum. Then there was her ability to deep-throat him...that wasn't anything he'd experienced before.

Caitlin was standing by the bed and smiled at her father. As usual, she was naked as she patted the mattress. "I want to try something different today," she smiled, "Get undressed and on your hands and knees. I think you'll like this."

Dave wondered what she was going to do but complied without hesitation. He crawled onto her bed with his stomach aching with anticipation.

She crawled behind him and kissed his ass as she stroked his cock. Then she pressed her face between his legs, sucking one ball and then the other into her mouth. She never stopped stroking his cock as she explored his entire crotch with her mouth.

"Oh, wow!" he sighed as he felt her mouth on his balls, her nose pressed against his anus, and her hand stroking his hardening cock.

Caitlin hoped this would be ok for her Daddy as it was initially to be a hand job while she sucked on his balls, but his cock told her he loved it. She sucked one of his testicles and then the other as she worked his precum onto his shaft. Then she kissed and licked her way up to his anus hearing him groan more loudly than she remembered.

Dave hadn't got over the thrill that his daughter liked to lick his ass and he scrubbed his crotch clean every day as soon as he got home. No one had ever fingered him there until Caitlin, and for sure, no one had ever licked him there. This felt incredible!

Caitlin was initially nervous but Grace told her it would drive the boys crazy and in the videos, the boys seemed thrilled. She probed her tongue deep inside his anus stroking her Daddy's cock rapidly, his leaking precum lubricating the shaft. She could taste him opening up and knew he was close. She stopped licking and said softly, "You need to tell me when you're about to cum so you don't mess up my sheets, you need to cum in my mouth."

"Oh, fuck! I'm close, so close," he moaned. He pressed his chest into her mattress and his ass was raised high. As her tongue probed his sensitive anus he knew he couldn't hold off anymore, "Fuck, baby, I'm..."

Caitlin rolled onto her back and crawled under her father's pelvis. He seemed to know where her mouth was and he thrust his cock perfectly into her throat. Just as she wrapped her lips around his cock, a huge jet of cum splashed into her mouth. She bobbed her head on his thrusting cock as she received her daily dose of manly juices.

When they were done, Caitlin wiped her mouth and sat back on her heels, "I wondered if you'd like that," she smiled. She felt her nipples harden and her pussy throb as she saw how her Daddy was looking at her boobs and between her legs. She felt a shiver go down her spine as his tongue licked his lips with his eyes glued to her pussy. She shifted her position as if just getting more comfortable so she was facing him, legs splayed out and her arms on the bed behind her. "Which positions did you like best?" she asked.

Dave roused himself from fantasizing his cock was slamming into his daughter's pink hole, "Um, this was great. I've never had anyone lick my ass before you and then you...that was incredible. I liked...um, last week when I was standing by the bed and you were on your back I..."

"Fucked my face?" she asked, "Grace calls it that."

"You told Grace?" he asked.

Caitlin shook her head, "As far as she knows I've still never touched a penis," she smiled, "I told her I'd like to be ready whenever I meet a boy I like. I'd like him to be happy."

Dave smiled, "Trust me, he'll be a lot more than happy. Fuck! You've acquired considerable skills." He looked at the clock, "We'd better get cleaned up for dinner. Perhaps next week when your mother is out of town I can return the favor."

Caitlin thought about the possibilities with her mother out of town. What would Daddy want from her? she wondered. 'Fuck that! What do I want from Daddy?'

* * *

"You both be good while I'm gone. I'll tell Grammy you miss her," she said as she hugged her daughter.

"I do miss her. I wish I didn't have school. Hug her for me, ok?" Caitlin smiled. "Oh, is it alright if Grace has a sleepover while you're gone?" she asked.

"Sure, you don't have to ask," Marjorie smiled, "I like Grace. She's really funny." In the back of her mind, she thought that Grace also brought her daughter out of her shell.

Dave kissed his wife goodbye and looked at his daughter. He considered being alone with her for the week and how Grace being there would negate any opportunities. But it would just be for the first night...after she went home Caitlin might be sleeping in his bed. The image of her naked body writhing against him caused his cock to throb even before Marjorie climbed into the back of the Uber.

Caitlin picked up her phone, "Grace! I was about to call...she said yes. We're going to have fun tonight...sure, I'll ask Dad," she held the phone away, "Grace wants to know if you can teach her to play poker. She's never played before...well, actually not for money," she giggled.

Dave nodded, "I can do that, we can play for pennies or dimes...whatever she wants," he said while thinking whatever they started with would change. Damn! He was feeling horny. Before a couple of weeks ago he and Marjorie had been having sex twice a week, then Caitlin offered to suck his cock which she now was eagerly doing daily, but for some reason, Marjorie had renewed energy. Rather than feeling spent it seemed as if he were a teenager again.

"Dad says name the stakes..." she looked back at her Dad, "Is $20 ok?"

"That's perfect. The three of us? It's better with at least four," he said.

They discussed it and decided that Dave would find another guy to make it more interesting.

Dave arranged for his work buddy to come over around 7 and was wondering if any part of his fantasies could become reality, but as happens mostly in life, the fantasies remain just fantasies. Nothing terrible about that as it always seemed that he would cum hard just thinking about what could have been when jerking off.

Grace showed up carrying her overnight bag, her clothes tight and revealing. Dave always loved seeing the 18-year-old blonde anticipating how artistically she'd accentuate her assets.

They had dinner with the two girls giggling about this or seriously discussing their upcoming freshman years. Caitlin wanted another term for freshman as almost every other term with man in it had gender-neutral alternatives but gave up. Grace said she was happy with 'first-year-coeds,' and that was that.

After dinner, the two girls did the dishes, splashing each other with water. By the time they were done, both their tee shirts were transparent and their nipples were rock hard. Grace pinched her friend's hard nubs and sighed, "I was going to suggest you join me next week at McFarley's for Wet-Tee Night but you'd win." The girls tried to dry their shirts off as best they could and had just finished when Jack arrived.

Grace peered out and then backed into the kitchen with a grin, "Holy fuck! I thought your dad was hot, but you never told me your dad's friend looked like McHottie," she giggled.

Caitlin looked out and nodded, "I guess I never noticed," she sighed. Jack Pierce looked like the Dr. on Grey's Anatomy...what was his name?

Grace checked out her clothes, ensuring everything was in place.

Caitlin grinned, "Trust me, you look great." Her friend's top was tight over her large braless tits, her shorts could have been painted on, and her slender legs accentuated her full ass. Her shirt was dry enough that her nipples were no longer obvious but there was a nice pair of shadows under the cotton top. "They'll be checking you out all night, relax."

Grace smiled and looked at her friend, "Actually, I've never seen you braless before. This is new," she said as she cupped Caitlin's breasts, "And are you wearing a thong?" She turned her friend around, "About time you did a bit of advertising. I get it, poker. I was reading up on the rules, and creating distractions is one of the ploys!" she smiled.

Caitlin nodded, "We're talking about $20 each." She thought about playing strip poker but wondered what Grace would think of her if she allowed herself to get naked in front of her father...not that she hadn't already a few dozen times.

The two men looked over as the girls trotted out from the kitchen. Whatever they'd been talking about was forgotten. Dave smiled seeing the two beauties come out, breasts bouncing under their tops, his daughter's looking quite unfettered, and her friend's swaying side-to-side under her skimpy tee shirt. Both girls' nipples were wonderfully showing through. This was going to be a great poker game.