How Can I Persuade You?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I took her into the front yard, she purred in delight and bounced again in a most alluring fashion. "Yeah, I can see it already. Gonna have chipmunks, birds and butterflies all over this in no time."

Then she looked at the pool and the radiant smile on her face faded. She pointed at the cover. "Oh shit, no - no, no, no! That's not in the plan at all." She turned to me in horror. "The fucking pool's empty, Brit-jerk!"

I nodded. "Sorry, but I'm sure by the time you move in-"

Once more she held up her hands in exasperation. "Not interested inthen. I'm interested in now." Her mouth turned downwards into a sad little frown. "Oh shoot, I was so looking forward to a skinny dip after we fucked, Brit-jerk. Guess it's gonna be a shower then."

As I stood looking at her in dumb amazement, she walked over to me and put her hands on my shoulders. "You do wanna fuck me, don't you? I can see it in your eyes." She pressed hard against me. "Mmm, I can feel it too! Mom was right, you are a big hunky guy with a nice big dick and she said you fuck like an angel. Come on, let's go Christen my new room!"

It sounded like a great idea, but there was just one impediment in the way. "Aspen, I'd love to Christen your new room, but shit - you and your Mom discussed me? Doesn't sound natural to me. I mean, come on - she really told you about me and her?"

She let me go and stood back. "Shit yeah, we tell each other everything, especially when we make out."

Suddenly, my euphoria turned to ashes. This was way too much, even for me. The thought of a mother and daughter doing it together did nothing for me and was just plain wrong. I shook my head. "Look, sorry Aspen, but that's a deal-breaker for me. You're a sweet, gorgeous kid and I'd love to, but after that little revelation, I just can't."

There was still an enigmatic little smile on her face. "You saw my name on my license, huh? Aspen Ventura. Ventura's my Dad's name and he was crazy enough to marry Mallory Felder couple of years back. Didn't last more than six months so she was my step-mom for that time. I had the hots for Mallory from day one and came on to her when they were still just about together." She let out a little laugh. "She's a crazy lady but she made me wait until they were through until we hopped into the sack. Only by a day though!"

She took hold of my hand. "Still a bit freaky to some people, but hell - we're not blood relatives, so what the fuck! I was of age and they weren't married anymore." She ran her tongue across her lips and let out a little puff of air. "So, is the deal back on, Brit-jerk? Wanna come up with me to my new room and find out why my nickname is PinkyBlue?"

My relief was almost palpable. I took her cute little face in my hands and kissed her on the nose. "In that case, Miss PinkyBlue, I'd be delighted. We can start in your new room, but the bed in the main room is much bigger."

She narrowed her eyes. "And I bet it smells of Taylor Whiteley? God, I love that smell!"

I shook my head. "Not you and her as well?"

She grabbed me by the arm and tugged me towards the patio doors. "Come on, Brit-jerk - beds are boring. Let's fuck in every room on every piece of furniture then I'll tell you all about me and Mallory and Taylor and I may even drop a few more revelations into the conversation - if my mouth is not full that is."

I gave her a long hard look for a moment as I tried to assess her weight. She was a small girl but it would be touch and go whether I could manage it or not.

There was only one way to find out. I bent down and gently put my shoulder into her midriff and hoisted her onto my shoulder. I practically ran up the stairs with her kicking and giggling in excitement, her soft blue hair tumbling down my back as she beat her little fists on it and drummed her biker boots on my tummy. "Go Brit-jerk, go!"

I threw her in a heap on the bed in her 'new' room and she squealed so sweetly as she landed, I thought I'd come on the spot. She grinned up at me, her hair all around her in a messy blue halo. "Hey, Scott - come fuck me you lovely Brit-guy. Make my first time in my new room something special, huh?"

After the madness of the last couple of weeks, I expected her to go at me with feral abandon but she was gentle and almost restrained. It took us a long time to get naked and the way she kissed me had an intensity I had never experienced before, even with Abbie. She did this thing where she sucked and nibbled on my bottom lip, those big eyes locked onto mine. The lip ring and her stud contrasted with the softness of her lips and when I told her how good she felt, she gripped me gently down below.

"Just wait until I start down there!"

I took that as an invitation and began to slide slowly down her slim frame but she took my hair softly in one hand. "Later - I've got nowhere to be and if you're half as good as Mallory says..."

"So she's not Mom anymore?"

She gave me a sheepish little grin. "Sorry, another of our naughty little games. Some of her clients like us to pretend we're Mom and daughter."

I closed my eyes for a moment as another stone sank into my stomach. "Did you really mean to tell me that, Aspen?"

She nodded. "Uh-huh. You're a nice guy and I wanna know you better, so I am going to be honest and give it to you, warts and all. Like Taylor, I'm an occasional member of the Mallory Felder hit-squad. Fly in, hit 'em hard and retreat relatively unscathed. I was with her last night up in Portland. Quite a night, so if you'd be so noble, kind Sir, please go gently on me as I am still a little tender in places." She gave me a crooked, concerned little grin. "If you still wanna."

I doubted I could have resisted her even if I found out she was a chick with a dick. "Oh, I still wanna, Aspen. I so very wanna! So why are you called PinkyBlue?"

In answer, she wriggled herself out of her sawn-off jeans and panties and pointed to her nether-regions. "See for yourself!"

I looked down and smiled as the reason for her name was revealed. It was quite simply the most beautiful, pouting, pretty little pussy I had ever laid eyes on. Her pink folds shone wetly in the afternoon sun pouring in through the huge window and a neatly trimmed Brazilian the same colour as her hair pointed the way to Nirvana.

She held herself open for me. "Forget all the other rooms. Forget all the furniture. Don't fuck me, Scott - make love to me. Come on you lovely Brit-guy - make gentle love to me and let me feel that beautiful thing filling me up."

The long, drawn-out, breathy moan she let out as I sank into her tore at my heart. Had it not been for my time with Mallory and Taylor, I'd have probably gone hard, but the feel of her slim body against mine and her tight wetness gripping me meant I wanted it to last as long as possible. I wanted her first time in her new room to be special for her.

She nodded at me in approval as I set up a slow but insistent rhythm and matched my cadence, arching her buttocks to meet my thrusts, her small hands stroking my back, those big, heavy biker boots rough against my buttocks. The coarseness of the worn leather and the sharp buckles was an amazing contrast with her soft, warm skin. We changed positions regularly over the next few minutes and it was only when she went on top of me that she finally peeled off her little boob-tube. Grinning, she swung it around her head like a lasso as she bucked on me slowly, her other hand gently massaging her clit.

As I had thought from my earlier explorations of her breasts, her nipples were bisected by little rings and I reached up and tugged on them as she purred in delight. It felt wonderful to see this little elfin figure gently gyrate on me, holding herself up with only the head of my erection inside her before she sank down with a long, drawn-out groan then squeezed and rippled her muscles as her cute little butt twerked against me. It crossed my mind that if she had Mallory as a mentor, it was a given that she would be good.

As she approached orgasm, she leaned forward, the rings scraping against my chest and clamped her mouth to mine. It barely occurred to me she still wore her glasses and her big, limpid eyes shone as she went a little harder on me, her tongue probing insistently, her hands in my hair.

At last she went rigid in my grasp and sat bolt upright as she squeezed down on me, eyes tightly shut. It sounded like her long, keening moan was being ripped from her. She balled her fists and beat down on my chest three or four times before she collapsed back down on me, little whimpers escaping her pursed lips as a single tear ran down her cheek. Her blue hair was in disarray all around her head and despite what had happened to me with my other, older lovers in Smuggler's Cove, it was the most beautiful sight I had ever witnessed and I felt like crying myself. It had taken every ounce of my willpower not to come and to let her finish first. Again, I knew that was all down to what I had done with Taylor and Mallory.

She kissed me softly. "My room is off to the perfect start. Now your turn." Surprisingly strong for her size, she gripped me with her booted legs and rolled us over so I was back on top. "Slow, yeah. Come slow for me, Scott. Kiss me and look into my eyes as you fill up PinkyBlue."

I did as she told me and she shuddered again as I began long, slow strokes that gave her another little mini-orgasm before I released into her. I rolled us onto our sides to keep my weight off her and we kissed with me still inside her for a long time.

Her eyes were still glazed over when we parted. She stroked my hair. "PinkyBlue likes you, Scott. I like you. You seem to have made quite the impression on the Smuggler's Cove ladies!"

I snuggled into her embrace. "And they have made quite the impression on me, Aspen. Are you really not around these parts that much?"

She breathed in deeply. "Wasn't planning to be, but plans change, huh? I can do the stuff I do from most anywhere, so yeah, I may be around a little more than I thought given the new incentives!"

I looked at her knowing another revelation of some kind was coming. "So what stuff do you do, Aspen?"

That huge smile was back on her face. "It's not what I do really - it's what PinkyBlue does. My naughty little alter-ego appears in a very popular webcam show three times a week." She stroked my cheek. "I'd really love it if you were in it, Scott!"

It was strange, but after the past few weeks, Aspen's words didn't faze me at all and I knew from the look in her eyes she wasn't bullshitting me. She was just an honest girl who told it like it was.

I glanced down at her slim fingers attempting to encircle my girth just above my balls and kissed her nose. "Why am I not surprised?"

Those little fingers squeezed harder. "Cuz I'm the cutest girl in all New England, drop dead gorgeous, and mayhem in the sack."

She did that thing again - her lower lip kiss, still caressing me down below. When we stopped, her little grin made my heart almost skip a beat. "And you are no jerk, that's for sure. Just one word of warning. When I blow you off on my webcam, don't expect me to blow smoke on it. Yuck, smoking is so disgusting!"

I hugged her tight. Aspen Ventura was getting to me big-time. "Anything you don't share with Mallory?"

"Nothing of any consequence. She kinda keeps her guilty secrets under wraps, but I don't mind."

"Her guilty secrets?"

Her voice was soft in my ear. "Yeah. She likes... dunno how to tell you this, but she likes... country music."

I recoiled in mock horror. "Oh shit, that's bad. But I think I know the antidote."

"Yeah, what is it?"

"You got any other place to be, Aspen?"

"Other than here? Nah, not until Monday. Thought about sticking around for the weekend, see how things panned out. Gives us plenty of time, so we can even do other things than fuck if you like?"

Her words were like manna from heaven. "Ok, so Classic Rock cover band at the Dockyard from four this afternoon. Saw the flyer yesterday. How about ribs, beer and rock and roll?"

She shook her head. "Hey, I'm a good girl. Already told ya I don't smoke and I'm vegan and tee-total as well."

I looked at her in disbelief as she wriggled from my grasp, her cute little giggle tearing at my heart even more.

"The fuck I am! Their chilli dogs are to die for and Miller's Thumb are a great band. C'mon, let's go drink beer, eat red meat, listen to rock and come back and ball our brains out!"

We did just that and the way she ate her chilli dog left me in no doubt that I was in for a treat when we got back. By the time she left early on the Monday, this tiny girl almost half my size had me wrapped around her pinkie. I was in awe of Mallory and Taylor, but already I was deeply smitten by Aspen. When I tried to pin her down as to her next movements, she was a little evasive.

"Hey, I move around, ok? I spend some time in Smuggler's Cove, but given what's happened in the last 48 hours, I'm planning on spending a lot more time here. Don't go anywhere Scott, cuz I'm coming back soon. There's this new guy in town. Thought he was a jerk at first, but hell - what do I know? Seems I kinda like the guy."

As she swung a leg over her trail bike, I hugged her. "Kinda like PinkyBlue too."

Her lovely face disappeared beneath her helmet and I watched her recede into the distance as the dust obscured her. There was a last, fleeting flash of blue as she rounded a corner and I was left with the distant thrum of her engine as she rode along the Riverside where we had stopped so many times over the last two evenings on the way back from the Dockyard to kiss until we were breathless.

I prayed that I would see her again, but somehow I doubted it. I had the password to her webcam show, but I feared that after my blissful weekend with Aspen 'PinkyBlue' Ventura, my only future contact with her would be over the Internet.

My Monday reunion with Taylor was memorable, but I was glad when she said she was visiting her friend Sally the next night, as she had finally given birth. I had other things on my mind.

I watched Aspen make out with a tattooed and pierced red-haired girl on screen and wished I was there withPinkyBlue00 and Rhode_Island_Red. Their thirty minutes together was breath-takingly beautiful and I was insanely jealous when Aspen kissed the other girl with every ounce of passion she had bestowed upon me.

The next night, after I had torn into Taylor with brutal force, she looked at me through narrowed eyes. "Fuck, that was a little... intense. You ok, Scott?"

When I didn't answer, she stroked my face. "Hey, I know Aspen. If she says she'll be back, she'll be back."

But whether it was the way I had gone hard at her or something else, one thing was clear. Something was bothering Taylor and I had a sneaking and uncomfortable feeling that I knew what it was.

Six - Mallory

I knew from the moment I met him that Aspen and Scott were made for each other. Taylor and I were having so much fun with him, but he needed someone his own age as a contrast to the ageing but willing harem he had found himself tasked with servicing.

Another of our little schemes had worked perfectly and Aspen spent most of that Monday morning before she left for Boston with cartoon birds twittering around her pretty little head. When she hugged me and left with a big grin on her face, I knew it had been worthwhile.

Later, I settled down for a quiet evening with a nice bottle of Sauv Blanc and lit a cigarette out on the small balcony and tried to read but all I could think of was Aspen and Scott. I was in the prime of my life, but I envied them their youth. They had it all ahead of them and I remembered how I had been at their age - excited and a little terrified at all the new experiences in my life, trying everything and regretting only a little of it.

I inhaled deeply and took a long drink of wine and thought back to how a girl of barely eighteen-years-old came on to a woman of forty and how that woman initially fought her off.

Then - thank goodness - the forty-year-old woman saw sense and took the eighteen-year-old girl to her bed and had one of the best nights she could recall in a long time. Two years on, I was still having those nights with Aspen and we had come a long way together.

I knew full well that my short time with Aspen's father Leon had been a big mistake, but at least it had thrown us together, so there was something to be grateful for. In truth, I barely saw her when Leon and I were together. She was a free-spirit and when I tried to pin Leon down about her, he merely shrugged.

"She's a law unto herself, Mal. Stays with her Mom in Providence, me here in Boston and the holiday home in Smuggler's Cove. Sometimes with friends. I can't keep track of her and don't really want to."

The first couple of times we met, she was quiet and shy and I thought she was a little ditzy. It was before her blue hair days and I felt she would have looked a lot more attractive but for her slightly mousey, straggly hair. She didn't say much and I presumed she didn't like me for being her Dad's new wife. She hadn't been at the wedding, which we kept low-key. For some reason, I had her down as a bit of a stoner-girl - wide-eyed and a little adrift in a big, unforgiving world; probably going through life under a cloud of weed smoke.

Little did I know...

It was only when things began to fall apart - and they did so pretty quickly - that she came into my life. Leon and I had long decided it was a huge mistake. My line of work was never going to be compatible with a stable relationship even though that is how we first met - on a recommendation of one of his friends I saw regularly in Smuggler's Cove. We just seemed to hit it off and when I saw him in a bar after a few paid sessions, I did it with him for fun. Then we did a swingers' weekend together and soon it was serious. Very soon after that we were married and by then it was almost over before it had started.

He split his time between his holiday home in the Cove and Boston, and I reacquainted myself with old friends there. When we decided to call the Last Rites, he took off somewhere and left me to move my stuff out of the apartment. It was all amicable and he said to take my time. I took a break from my usual activities in the Cove and spent a couple of weeks with my friends, enjoying being single again.

I had been there three nights when a small, blue whirlwind blew in. Gone was the mousey hair, replaced by an electric-blue dyed job that shocked me at first, but soon won me over. Her new glasses meant she lost a little of her ditzy look and I soon realised that this was no vacant little stoner-chick. She was intelligent, feisty and at first it pained me to say it, but she was utterly adorable.

When she came on to me I was shocked to the core. Under normal circumstances, I'd have been in there without a second thought, but this was effectively my step-daughter. The night it happened, I was home alone, drinking wine and enjoying a rare quiet night. As I was by myself, I opened a window, leaned out to enjoy the fine view across the Back Bay and lit up. I almost ended up in a crumpled heap at the foot of the apartment block when I heard her feisty little voice behind me.

"Shouldn't smoke, it's bad for you and you know it's a non-smoking apartment."

In shock, I stubbed the butt out on the wall below the window and let it fall into the cool night air. I turned to face her. "Sorry, Aspen. My bad." It would have surprised me less had she lit up a joint and joined me at the window.

She gave me a little smile. "S'ok, I won't tell him. Sorry, I'm a bit evangelical about it. Mom smoked a lot and she had problems because of it. I get on a Crusade sometimes!"

I nodded. "Thanks for looking out for me, but I can't see why you would. We've barely met in the time your Dad and I have had our brief head-on collision, so it's nice but a little bewildering that you care."

1...345678